Love this mod, many thanks for sharing !

I have ran into an issue though (it seems that someone has already posted about a similar one some times ago, but I did not see any solution):

Main quest run absolutely fine, everything working properly, no issue with animations, just perfect. However, when it comes to show and parties, it's another story.

I have the impression that the bear, the sabercat and the troll are not added to the "selection pool" after their acquisition: Not a single client will ever ask a "one-on-one" show with one of these three; normal parties will work fine but never include them as well; and man or woman night don't work until after I get the spider (probably because before that, it doesn't find more than 3 actors to meet the requirement). Is anyone else having the same issue ? or has anyone managed to solve it ?

I have the impression that the bear, the sabercat and the troll are not added to the "selection pool" after their acquisition: Not a single client will ever ask a "one-on-one" show with one of these three; normal parties will work fine but never include them as well; and man or woman night don't work until after I get the spider (probably because before that, it doesn't find more than 3 actors to meet the requirement).

Ditto on the big thanks to MyBrainHurts for a great mod!  But I'll also have to agree with Felagund90.  I've got no issues with the main quest line, but the bear, cat, and troll are very lonely.   :(

I have the impression that the bear, the sabercat and the troll are not added to the "selection pool" after their acquisition: Not a single client will ever ask a "one-on-one" show with one of these three; normal parties will work fine but never include them as well; and man or woman night don't work until after I get the spider (probably because before that, it doesn't find more than 3 actors to meet the requirement).

Ditto on the big thanks to MyBrainHurts for a great mod!  But I'll also have to agree with Felagund90.  I've got no issues with the main quest line, but the bear, cat, and troll are very lonely.   :(

Once brain is able to make it back to us, I know that the update will take care of a lot of that issue. One-on-one parties are changed, more animals added, and the party structure is changed a little as well. I don't know how much I would be allowed to say, and how much he wants to keep as a surprise, but I do think you will like the changes he has made so far.

I know he got hit pretty bad with some of the winter storms, hopefully all is well with him and he makes it back soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no news. Actually I'm kinda worried.

Me too. I was doing some testing for him on the new release so I was talking to him pretty regular. I have not heard from him since feb. 1st. I am hoping he is alright.

Brain would send me a version he was working on to play certain parts of it and report back any bugs or glitches I found.

My load order is pretty heavy so we checked things to see how they performed and played with other mods.

Before I am asked, NO I will not share the test version. It is not complete, and I promised I wouldn't share it or post spoilers.

Not trying to be an ass saying "I got something you don't", but just saying he was working on it, so him being gone all of a sudden has me worried.

i know , sometimes i use tgm /1 or 0 is not required/  but my point is sorting the goods take time lol /i know my secondary house use auto sorter but it is a pain to load many stufs in sorter chest for my lpreviously save 45 minutes to load all to sorter chest / 20000 /

I have serviced 5 clients with the dog nad the quest marker in the mod menu has advanced to "hose quest", but nothing happens ingame - I have not been told to recruit a horse. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

so you talk to theane(?) and talk about the buisness and there is not a new dialogue option ? try to set client to 1 and try again 2 times.

I have serviced 5 clients with the dog nad the quest marker in the mod menu has advanced to "hose quest", but nothing happens ingame - I have not been told to recruit a horse. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

The current version for the dog quest is set wrong (it requires +1 servicing). As confirmed by the author a few pages back, as I kept having the same issue myself :)

It should update after an extra round.

i know , sometimes i use tgm /1 or 0 is not required/  but my point is sorting the goods take time lol /i know my secondary house use auto sorter but it is a pain to load many stufs in sorter chest for my lpreviously save 45 minutes to load all to sorter chest / 20000 /

Oh, I see. Sorry, I got nothing to help there. I use a breezehome mod with sorters for crafting, enchanting and alchemy items but not for armor/weapons etc