Did a fresh download and install on a cleaned save. I did skip past a couple quests and started around the middle, but everything seemed to work ok on my end. Tried 2 parties and 5 entertain guests. Normal random creatures each time.

jenova, what do you use to load your mods? I used to have a lot of problems with nexus mod manager. Some people get it to work great, but others had my issue of it not cleaning everything out.

Also have you tried un-installing, saving, quit, cleaning the save, re-start, save, quit, and re-load?

Not trying to be condescending, just don't recall seeing what you have tried.

Oh please, you need to be a lot more condescending then that to offend me. I am used to much much worse people.

I use NMM as its just more simple. I have not tried what you said as I normally just start a new character in a NG. But I have re-downloaded the file and will see if it work out better.

Did a fresh download and install on a cleaned save. I did skip past a couple quests and started around the middle, but everything seemed to work ok on my end. Tried 2 parties and 5 entertain guests. Normal random creatures each time.

jenova, what do you use to load your mods? I used to have a lot of problems with nexus mod manager. Some people get it to work great, but others had my issue of it not cleaning everything out.

Also have you tried un-installing, saving, quit, cleaning the save, re-start, save, quit, and re-load?

Oh please, you need to be a lot more condescending then that to offend me. I am used to much much worse people.

I use NMM as its just more simple. I have not tried what you said as I normally just start a new character in a NG. But I have re-downloaded the file and will see if it work out better.

Make sure to use a save cleaner tool on a save after un-installing AM and before re-installing the fresh download.  some scripts and leftover parts can get left behind and really bork up your game. Especially when updating or overwriting versions of the same mod. 

Make sure to use a save cleaner tool on a save after un-installing AM and before re-installing the fresh download.  some scripts and leftover parts can get left behind and really bork up your game. Especially when updating or overwriting versions of the same mod. 

Do you know of any you can recommend? I have never used a clean save tool.

hey guys for me i have the isse teh quest dont even start i have everythink  i need  is there anythink i am doing wrong ?

Did you talk with Thaena? Is the mansion appearing outside Falkreath?

yes talked with her and yes its in the near from falkreath but i talk with her but not any option to start teh quest and yes i have fus ro da

hi,

have a huge frame rate drop from smooth 50-60 fps to a very unstable 20-30 fps with your version of animal mansion

even a uninstall and save game clean does not help the frame rate remains still very unstable.

If I go back to a save game before installation then the frame rate is back to smooth 60 fps.

If I have the old version 06e installed and activated I do not have any frame drops.

any ideas what is causing this?

hi,

have a huge frame rate drop from smooth 50-60 fps to a very unstable 20-30 fps with your version of animal mansion

even a uninstall and save game clean does not help the frame rate remains still very unstable.

If I go back to a save game before installation then the frame rate is back to smooth 60 fps.

If I have the old version 06e installed and activated I do not have any frame drops.

any ideas what is causing this?

What do you mean by "unstable"?

In any event, I compared 0.6e to the current AMP and saw no significant difference between the two.

With unstable I mean the fps jumps up and down.

This is on a new save game with only framework and some animations installed like NSAP, Critters and SLAL.

When I am near or inside the Mansion the fps goes drastically down, inside the Mansion it lags also heavy, specially in the basement.

For now I went back to old version 06e and all is stable and smooth with 60 fps constant.

Unfortunately game is unplayable with your version installed on my PC.

With unstable I mean the fps jumps up and down.

This is on a new save game with only framework and some animations installed like NSAP, Critters and SLAL.

When I am near or inside the Mansion the fps goes drastically down, inside the Mansion it lags also heavy, specially in the basement.

For now I went back to old version 06e and all is stable and smooth with 60 fps constant.

Unfortunately game is unplayable with your version installed on my PC.

AMP is not the problem. If people were experiencing a game-crippling drop in frame rate I'd have heard all about it by now. Ad nauseam and ad infinitum. The current version has been up since October and this is the first thing I've heard about frame rates. I've had no problem with frame rates nor have the folks who are testing this thing for me. Nor is there anything in the mod that would destroy your frame rates in the first place. No hi-res textures, no scripts running all the time or firing up every n seconds. Nothing. This mod will be one of the lighter ones in your load order. The exterior was designed in the vanilla game but it is also fully tested and compatible with Extended Towns and Cities (if you're using ETaC of course and if AMP is above ETaC in your load order.)

So something else is at work here. Perhaps a mod conflict, perhaps not. Take a look at your Papyrus log and see how well Creature Framework is behaving. Try putting AMP higher or lower in your load order (if you're using ETaC just keep AMP above it in your load order).

Unfortunately, without more info about your game, that's all I can suggest.

Sorry if I skimmed right past it but when can we expect to see some more content in this mod? Just curious if you had plans to expand it in the near future. Thanks!

Yes, in a couple weeks hopefully. Tying up loose ends and testing is now underway.

And there was much rejoicing!

hello, MBH. I do love the AMP and looking forward to the next upgrade. Currently, I have some problem with the side quest Pleasing Paarthurnax, as I have already met paarthurnax and Thaena start the mission. When I spoke to the grey beard, just cann‘t find any suitable conversion to start the quest.

hello, MBH. I do love the AMP and looking forward to the next upgrade. Currently, I have some problem with the side quest Pleasing Paarthurnax, as I have already met paarthurnax and Thaena start the mission. When I spoke to the grey beard, just cann‘t find any suitable conversion to start the quest.

You could try save -> quit -> reload. If that doesn't work, revert to a save before you tried Paarthurnax quest and try again. If even that doesn't work then you're out of luck. :(

You could try save -> quit -> reload. If that doesn't work, revert to a save before you tried Paarthurnax quest and try again. If even that doesn't work then you're out of luck. :(

I had exactly the same issue, no real fix found, just use brute force :) identify the quest via "showquesttargets" in the console ( it will be a quest starting with "NA_" ) and use a setstage on the quest (use incriments of 5 or 10) after that I could have fun with the dragon and afterwards you need to setstage again . at least you can finish the quest this way

for the proper command and how to use the console please do some google magic

Thanks, do you have the quest ID, can I finish it by console

Thanks, do you have the quest ID, can I finish it by console

Quest is NA_SQ_Paarthurnax

hi

found out what the problem was with my fps loss, it was the ENB that is use.

But it's still strange that is has the impact only when using your version ...

I disabled the ENB and fps went back to normal, I will test this further have MO installed with two profiles.

One uses your version the other the old 06e.

Having the ENB enabled and going to basement of mansion, fps drops to ~15

Having the ENB disabled doing the same fps stays on stable ~60.... really strange.

hi

found out what the problem was with my fps loss, it was the ENB that is use.

But it's still strange that is has the impact only when using your version ...

I disabled the ENB and fps went back to normal, I will test this further have MO installed with two profiles.

One uses your version the other the old 06e.

Having the ENB enabled and going to basement of mansion, fps drops to ~15

Having the ENB disabled doing the same fps stays on stable ~60.... really strange.

It sounds like there is an object used in this area of the map that the ENB you're using is giving hundreds of thousands of extra polygons to render. Or the lighting in the room is too much information. I.E. Something localized and in enough numbers to cause an issue where it may not elsewhere in the game.

• 2 weeks later...