The unofficial Patch is a mod despite the name.

Skyrim has many small bugs and glitches which are not officially patched so this mod pretty much is required to play free of bugs.

downloaded that, still it crashes.

which armor do you use? is it the same with the body type you use? try to do the quest naked and see if it improves 

Skyrim has many small bugs and glitches which are not officially patched so this mod pretty much is required to play free of bugs.

which armor do you use? is it the same with the body type you use? try to do the quest naked and see if it improves 

too lazy to wear/find armour so i run around nude lol and it still crashes. Made a new game, tried the quest again works up until i get the bard guy and when i bring him back/talk to her again it's one big continuos crash fest?

too lazy to wear/find armour so i run around nude lol and it still crashes. Made a new game, tried the quest again works up until i get the bard guy and when i bring him back/talk to her again it's one big continuos crash

List of your mods please /it is chance to your load order is made this crashes or some mod did this crashes //question : is thaena-dog animation work fine ??

somehow nothing happens with the horse. when I click it, it says "fuck me" or "not now", but nothing happens when I click first. No animation, the people around cheer though. Any ideas?

definatly something on your side. Check in Sexlab if you have any animal/horse animation.

Edit: I had almost same problem right now, the PC did animation, the animal did nothing. I updated FNIS again (befor that I de-installed the creature files in FNIS, but i dont know if this was neceassary) after the Update it worked again.

If animation didnt work /fnis instaled+creatures.... / in game sexlab will be probably be the point why you dont you have animation -  look if the animal animation is on and of course alow to use agresive animation - i reinstal the game 2 months ago and i forgot it :  my reaction wtf why animation in mansion didnt work /first time you see thaena fuck with dog // lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First off I have to say I adore this mod thank you all so much for the hard work you've put into it. I did run into one issue and it's entirely possible I'm just not seeing the answer. During the quest The Rat Pack I can't advance the quest I was sent to search the basement and the quest marker sent me to the room where we have the parties. There are droppings there and a skeever appeared behind me as I entered but I can't interact with it. I searched the rest of the basement and found more droppings over by the hay piles but nothing else there. I tried recycling the skeever with the console and everything I could think of. I even tried killing it (which I figured was unlikely cause the point is to get fucked but I'm just not seeing it) I even tried talking to Threena to see if I was supposed to go back up and do that but can't figure this out....any help would be appreciated guys.....thank you in advance

Hello,

First off I have to say I adore this mod thank you all so much for the hard work you've put into it. I did run into one issue and it's entirely possible I'm just not seeing the answer. During the quest The Rat Pack I can't advance the quest I was sent to search the basement and the quest marker sent me to the room where we have the parties. There are droppings there and a skeever appeared behind me as I entered but I can't interact with it. I searched the rest of the basement and found more droppings over by the hay piles but nothing else there. I tried recycling the skeever with the console and everything I could think of. I even tried killing it (which I figured was unlikely cause the point is to get fucked but I'm just not seeing it) I even tried talking to Threena to see if I was supposed to go back up and do that but can't figure this out....any help would be appreciated guys.....thank you in advance

From memory, I don't think the room with the parties is the first location you have to search. Think that is 3rd or 4th. The animation shoudl start automatically when the skeever turns up, no action on the player required.

Hello,

From memory, I don't think the room with the parties is the first location you have to search. Think that is 3rd or 4th. The animation shoudl start automatically when the skeever turns up, no action on the player required.

You are right 1 location is left /dog and wolf here/  2 location is in center and 3 location right if i know it right /location -  left /dog,wolf /, center/party room/ , right- chaurus etc//

• 2 weeks later...

If MBH writes he abandones this mod someone could take over if he allows it.

Until that point (if it happens) taking this particular mod and modding it further is technically theft.

Taking the old, abandoned original and modding from that one is okay. Taking this is not.

Abandoning a mod and not posting updates in a rather long time are two seperate things.

this mod has an abandoned version already. so this is the second abandoned version. maybe someone takes it over ? SkyrimLL maybe ? Which active modders are available at all ?

Don't think its abandoned. Author seems to have some RL things that needs to be straightened out first. I don't know the details though, but from what I gather its something that needs his full attention since this mod was a hobby. What we have though is pretty great.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I get the Horse Quest?  I've finished "Private Show" and talked to Thaena, but all she's offering me is the option to do more private shows.

Thanks.

There is a setting in the mcm menu that shows the amount of "jobs" you need to do before the next quest starts. If it is set to say 3, you need to do 3 shows before the next step.

a little while ago I finished the last AM without a hitch! yea! so I was thinking about upgrading to AM+ but one thing that bugged me about AM was the companions part? werewolf sex no problem but being "warmed up" by the men is what made me go ugh... as my character hates men! she's a beast loving lesbian baby! lol

is it possible in a future version to opt out of the warm the up part?

a little while ago I finished the last AM without a hitch! yea! so I was thinking about upgrading to AM+ but one thing that bugged me about AM was the companions part? werewolf sex no problem but being "warmed up" by the men is what made me go ugh... as my character hates men! she's a beast loving lesbian baby! lol

is it possible in a future version to opt out of the warm the up part?

I wouldn't hold my breath on it. Mybrainhurts has been MIA for a while now. Last time I talked to him, I was testing an update for him.  He had some real life issues going on, and I haven't heard from him in a while.

• 2 months later...

Hello.

Anyone encountered any problems during "wolf party"? In my game after you "take place" and NPC says that it is good idea to help and "loosen thing up" nothing happens. everyone just stand there and do nothing. Objective marker still points on the spot. Tried walking in and out of that spot and talking to NPCs. Nothing helped.

Thank you in advance.

Hello.

Anyone encountered any problems during "wolf party"? In my game after you "take place" and NPC says that it is good idea to help and "loosen thing up" nothing happens. everyone just stand there and do nothing. Objective marker still points on the spot. Tried walking in and out of that spot and talking to NPCs. Nothing helped.

Thank you in advance.

I've been having this same problem, but after skipping this and continuing with the other quests the skeever quest isn't working for me as well, not starting any animations or updating the quest. I tried this mod a while back before I completely reset my Skyrim mods and switched to MO and both quests worked great.