The bear quest simply wouldn't start, no notification telling you it had started, no map marker etc.

I tried restarting the game a few times, but no luck.

Regarding the dog trainer quest; yes, you can turn it down, but you have to wait a while before

you talk to Thaena again, because she will keep assigning you the dog training quest over and

over.

I'm glad you added an option to skip the spider content. Everything was fine until a couple of days

ago, when I read a detailed description of a spiders internal anatomy. Now they gross me out so

badly I don't even want to look at them :(

I had fun with this mod; the only problem I ran into was the bear quest, which I bypassed

using the MCM. If I could make a suggestion: put a cap on how many times you have to

train the guy in Riverwoods' dog. Maybe the 4th time you get to Riverwood the guy

says 'I'm sorry, I sold/stabbed/ate the dog because he was costing me too much gold, and

I haven't had the courage to lie to my son about what I did, so I'll pay you one last time

to make up a story about the dog for him.' Definitely have a dialog option to tell the kid his

dad killed the dog and served him for dinner the night before :P

What happened with the bear quest?

The Riverwood dog quest has been expanded for the next release. Not along those lines  :lol: but it should still help to ameliorate the monotony factor. There should also be an option to pass on the quest when Thaena offers it.

When I'm in a private session with the werewolf all goes well until it turns into a werewolf. At that time the game is closed. What can I do?

Read the install directions for Schlongs of Skyrim veeerrrry carefully. It sounds like you need to disable schlongs for the werewolf race for each of the schlong types you have installed.

EDIT: If you're not using SoS then I have no idea.

The bear quest simply wouldn't start, no notification telling you it had started, no map marker etc.

I tried restarting the game a few times, but no luck.

Regarding the dog trainer quest; yes, you can turn it down, but you have to wait a while before

you talk to Thaena again, because she will keep assigning you the dog training quest over and

over.

I'm glad you added an option to skip the spider content. Everything was fine until a couple of days

ago, when I read a detailed description of a spiders internal anatomy. Now they gross me out so

badly I don't even want to look at them

Thanks for the warning. I don't like them either so pity me for having to write for and test the things. :lol:

Too bad about the bear quest though. Unless something happened to Temba there's no reason I can think of for it failing. If you ever try it again and it doesn't work then a Papyrus log might help in debugging it.

lol this mod is awesome, I mean, the conversations are so funny.

It's like watching a comedy show.

The animation script feels nice and clean too,*thumbs up*

I like the dialogue too, great stuff

Thanks for the kind words!

I have something to ask you MBH. You have said before that the Mansion is to small to include more creatures, that its a limiting factor and from what I think you also wasn't able to do. I have been trying to learn how to make my own dungeon in Skyrim and thought that you might be able to make something like that for AMP. Lets face it, at some point you need to change house if you want all animals there are animations for. A dungeon is easy to blend into Skyrim. No house needed. A dungeon can also be pretty much how big you want it to be without breaking immersion.

What I was thinking of creating a old Dwemer supply storage, and that means it make sense to have a lot of rooms where you can place animals in. You can also expand it easy by just adding a new corridor later. I am kind of wondering how many animals you have plan to have in the mansion? If I keep that in mind when I play around I might create something useful at some point if I can finish it.

If you want a new mansion and I can actually create something (as I said, trying to learn how to do it) I kind of thought about how you can make the switch. Lets say Jasper been away a while and the Mansion have gotten a lot of reputation around Skyrim. Ofc some people are going to be upset about this and want to burn the mansion down. They go to the Jarl and bribe him to look the other way. They chase all guests away, only to set fire to the Mansion while beating Thaena half to death (as she runs a house of filth and sin). Then you return and rush to stop Thaena from being killed, when Thaena is safe you rush to save the animals only to find that Jasper have returned from his travels and already saved the animals. Then Thaena and Jasper explain what happened and Jasper say why he have returned (maybe because he heard about the attack while being a traveling bard). While Jasper tend to Thaena you go to the Jarl to see why he didn't send in the guards and the Jarl tells you to pretty much fuck off (as he got a lot of money and he is a dick). When you return to Thaena you pretty much say the place is no longer safe for them and need to move, then Jasper remember a location he found in the Rift (or somewhere else), a old ruin that should suit them perfectly. You, Jasper and Thaena go and inspect the ruin and decided it is perfect as they can no longer stay in Falkreath, and set up shop in the old ruin.

So what do you think? I can not promises I produce anything but if I do I think it might be a good way to continue the story.

@ jenova666

I'm actually making a "move the mansion" quest, Chapter One of which is in the next release. Although the specifics are different from your idea it has the basic theme of getting forced out of Falkreath. Thanks for the offer though, that was very kind of you.

@ jenova666

I'm actually making a "move the mansion" quest, Chapter One of which is in the next release. Although the specifics are different from your idea it has the basic theme of getting forced out of Falkreath. Thanks for the offer though, that was very kind of you.

Np. Just trying to learn how this thing works anyway.

Hello! I can't start party for ladies, no of my tries was successful. I am so curious what type of it is XD Can you fix this bug?

I'm having similar issues. Normal party works fine. I can have the conversation with Thaena about the ladies or the guys but those quests won't start.

I really like what you have done with this mod...hopefully we can get this working.

Thanks

I had the same problem, but some time later it worked, in my last playthrough at least. I'm not sure if there is any condition that simply not shows up, or if it's some scriptlag, or anything else. If a condition is missing: I already had a troll and chaurus, but i didn't try every time to start a party... maybe somebody else can try to figure it out?

But yes, it's definitly one of my favorite mods, and i'm so glad that there is still somebody working on it :) 

@Mybrainhurts: if you need somebody to test the spider parts, i'll do it :D

I just hope the spiders won't stay the only animals to have threesomes... not sure if it's already implemented because, well, it's strange. I have to admit i never finished the quests so far, just because i like this mod so much, and just to know "If everything else is fucked up and annoying, there is still an mansion quest you don't know yet, and you won't be disappointed".

So, thank you :):heart:

I had the same problem, but some time later it worked, in my last playthrough at least. I'm not sure if there is any condition that simply not shows up, or if it's some scriptlag, or anything else. If a condition is missing: I already had a troll and chaurus, but i didn't try every time to start a party... maybe somebody else can try to figure it out?

I've implemented a new system for approaching clients directly for private shows. If that system works for just about everybody then I can apply it to parties. It isn't implemented for parties yet because it's an enormous amount of work so I wanted to test it on a small quest first. I want to emphasize however that parties not starting is an issue on the user's end - be it script lag, mod conflict, or whatever. Parties start just fine for me and many others.

But yes, it's definitly one of my favorite mods, and i'm so glad that there is still somebody working on it :)

@Mybrainhurts: if you need somebody to test the spider parts, i'll do it :D

I'll keep that in mind. :lol: But I do need testers for everything else besides. PM me if interested.

I just hope the spiders won't stay the only animals to have threesomes... not sure if it's already implemented because, well, it's strange.

That's a function of what animations are available. Skeevers are now integrated into parties and private shows and they have animations w/ as many as three skeevers and one person. I made the message box for them such that players can choose how many skeevers they want in a sex scene during a show or party. Also, some animals (dogs, wolves, horse, sabre cat, etc) have anal/oral/vaginal animations so I made the message box for them so that you can choose what kind of animation you want. For dogs and wolves there are also threesome animations with one of those animals and two people. Those animations are used for Men's Night and private shows.

I have to admit i never finished the quests so far, just because i like this mod so much, and just to know "If everything else is fucked up and annoying, there is still an mansion quest you don't know yet, and you won't be disappointed".

So, thank you :):heart:

I guess that's a compliment? So ... thanks? :lol: 

Hello! I can't start party for ladies, no of my tries was successful. I am so curious what type of it is XD Can you fix this bug?

I'm having similar issues. Normal party works fine. I can have the conversation with Thaena about the ladies or the guys but those quests won't start.

I really like what you have done with this mod...hopefully we can get this working.

Thanks

Update...both the men and ladies worked after the spider quest. The above happened after the saber cat quest and when the dialogue options first appeared.

Thanks

Update...both the men and ladies worked after the spider quest. The above happened after the saber cat quest and when the dialogue options first appeared.

So everything is sorted out now for you?

I am having a issue where I can only get Chaurus or spiders in shows. Anyone know why? I got the feeling all other animals might not exist in the pool anymore.

Edit: When I go back before I had spiders and a Chaurus I can't get any normal shows to start anymore.

Let me run through the chaurus and spider quests. It's been a long time since I played them, and maybe I missed something. Also - you mean "private shows" where it's just you and a client in the Mansion basement?

I am having a issue where I can only get Chaurus or spiders in shows. Anyone know why? I got the feeling all other animals might not exist in the pool anymore.

Edit: When I go back before I had spiders and a Chaurus I can't get any normal shows to start anymore.

Let me run through the chaurus and spider quests. It's been a long time since I played them, and maybe I missed something. Also - you mean "private shows" where it's just you and a client in the Mansion basement?

The main quests works just fine, but its the private shows that keep fucking up. I can get the companion, strange guy and jarl just fine (think you can only get a spider or Chaurus there as well) but when it comes to everything else its only bugs. When I backed up until before the quests you simply wasn't even given a show anymore.

The main quests works just fine, but its the private shows that keep fucking up. I can get the companion, strange guy and jarl just fine (think you can only get a spider or Chaurus there as well) but when it comes to everything else its only bugs. When I backed up until before the quests you simply wasn't even given a show anymore.

Wow! That doesn't even sound possible ...

If all you're getting is spider and chaurus for private shows then something (that is not in AMP) has totally jacked your install. I would reinstall on a new save, or a cleaned save.

If all you're getting is spider and chaurus for private shows then something (that is not in AMP) has totally jacked your install. I would reinstall on a new save, or a cleaned save.

Dude I got no fucking idea how its even possible, things just seems to be random here. Sometimes i can't start parties, sometimes I can't get other missions to work and its different every time I start a new character. Maybe I should re-download the file and see if that helps because the other animals are just gone from the pool.

Dude I got no fucking idea how its even possible, things just seems to be random here. Sometimes i can't start parties, sometimes I can't get other missions to work and its different every time I start a new character. Maybe I should re-download the file and see if that helps because the other animals are just gone from the pool.

I don't know what to tell you. This isn't just the usual problem of aliases not filling that hits some players. Neither is it only script lag or mod conflicts. Neither is it the mod itself.

You are telling me that six out of eight animals are functionally non-existent in your game. If you're using the currently uploaded version on a new save (best) or a clean save (second best) then ...

I'm thinking of just pulling this fucking thing until I rewrite parties and shows. Or starting a new mod along the lines of AMP.

I am having a issue where I can only get Chaurus or spiders in shows. Anyone know why? I got the feeling all other animals might not exist in the pool anymore.

Edit: When I go back before I had spiders and a Chaurus I can't get any normal shows to start anymore.

The main quests works just fine, but its the private shows that keep fucking up. I can get the companion, strange guy and jarl just fine (think you can only get a spider or Chaurus there as well) but when it comes to everything else its only bugs. When I backed up until before the quests you simply wasn't even given a show anymore.

I don't know what to tell you. This isn't just the usual problem of aliases not filling that hits some players. Neither is it only script lag or mod conflicts. Neither is it the mod itself.

You are telling me that six out of eight animals are functionally non-existent in your game. If you're using the currently uploaded version on a new save (best) or a clean save (second best) then ...

I'm thinking of just pulling this fucking thing until I rewrite parties and shows. Or starting a new mod along the lines of AMP.

You know how much stuff I have in my game, when I get home I will take out the other version and re-download this one and give it a go from a clean save. The last time I ran this version it was just fine, but I can give it a go from a fresh download to check that out for sure since I "think" I got that one from before the site changed.

I doubt that you really need to pull the whole thing. Its a problem that have appeared in the original from time to time as well. I think this is just the worst example of it. Also, its better to have a half working mod then no mod at all as it is still better then the original.

I am having a issue where I can only get Chaurus or spiders in shows. Anyone know why? I got the feeling all other animals might not exist in the pool anymore.

Edit: When I go back before I had spiders and a Chaurus I can't get any normal shows to start anymore.

The main quests works just fine, but its the private shows that keep fucking up. I can get the companion, strange guy and jarl just fine (think you can only get a spider or Chaurus there as well) but when it comes to everything else its only bugs. When I backed up until before the quests you simply wasn't even given a show anymore.

You know how much stuff I have in my game, when I get home I will take out the other version and re-download this one and give it a go from a clean save. The last time I ran this version it was just fine, but I can give it a go from a fresh download to check that out for sure since I "think" I got that one from before the site changed.

Did a fresh download and install on a cleaned save. I did skip past a couple quests and started around the middle, but everything seemed to work ok on my end. Tried 2 parties and 5 entertain guests. Normal random creatures each time.

jenova, what do you use to load your mods? I used to have a lot of problems with nexus mod manager. Some people get it to work great, but others had my issue of it not cleaning everything out.

Also have you tried un-installing, saving, quit, cleaning the save, re-start, save, quit, and re-load?

Not trying to be condescending, just don't recall seeing what you have tried.