Hi, I got CTD whenever i go to the basement, wondering if anyone have the same problem and can help?

You should try download Crash Fix mod which will show reason why you crash so we can track it down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

I already having that, but it doesn't detect anything just give me a crash log which i guess not so very useful, also i tried go without client once then it can, haven't tried again

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just installed this yesterday, with a new character, and I had something wierd happen.

My second client after getting the the dog - after she said what she wanted to do, she didn't

follow me, got undressed and then the sex animation started right away. Without the dog. Lolz.

So, she finished with the invisible dog, I guess, and when I try to further the plot (getting the money)

and continuing on, it just goes back to her proposition. But that's not all, I go to see if I can get the

dog to do anything to her and he is humping the air! It's been several hours now and the pooch is

all tuckered out and wants to stop...please help my pup!

I have no idea what to do...

any thoughts?

GRC

Hey, does anyone know what the difference is between this mod (Animal Mansion Plus) and Animal Mansion Redux. I got both and played a little bit with each mod active and the opening at least seemed to be the same. I am trying to decide which one I want to play with in my new game without having to play through the entire story with both to find the differences. Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Short version:

Animal Mansion Redux = Immersive Animal Mansion i.e. building the House where you fuck Animals for cash before fucking Animals for cash.

Animal Mansion Plus = Added quests, fixed/altered questlines, addressed bugs from the original version.

In the end one can think of both versions as not-so-distant relatives. One has added something at the end, one at the start but neither has strayed to far from his descendant.

I'm having a problem with dog quest. How do I get the dog to mount onto my character.????

Yeah I am having the same issue. After returning to the mansion upon talking to the Falkreath stewardess, Bailey and Theana aren't having sex like I assume they are supposed to be; they are just standing beside each other. After talking to Theana, I then talk to Bailey and nothing happens after I click the "Fuck me" option. I have creature animations enabled in SexLab, Updated FNIS with creature, started a new game, but still no luck. I'm sure the fix is simple, but I am not very experienced with mods so I'm not sure how to fix.

• 4 weeks later...

I am using Untamed mod alongside this in my current playthrough and I have a little problem: in the Animal Mansion in the first quest there where my character has sex with Bailey the dog and the Untamed menu showed up after but I don't want the dog to be part of my pack so I chose dismiss...after dismissing it and doing another quest from Animal Mansion where you go have sex with the dog again in front of the jarl there is no menu or anything coming up...not even a "Talk to" button...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, for the life of me I couldn't find AP's own forum.  Feel free to move if necessary.

I am on the part where your gal has fun with Stump the dog. I find that
when I try to take Stump to a quiet place and hump his brains out, the dialogue
comes out as 'ahhh....oh...arrrgh' or something like that.
Then I find I cannot...do the deed and the pooch follows me everywhere!

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks in advance!

Graham C.

Is it possible to please include the source files?

'mybrainhurts' has been missing in action for sometime. You could try something like Champollion to decompile the .pex's. An example of using that with ,no sanction at all, attached.

I've tried using this, but it's missing source files that I need.

Does anyone have all the source files related to this mod?

mybrainhurts has them.

Source Files are usually not open source until/unless the associated mod is dead/abandoned/out of commision. And even then by the choice of the original modder.

Until that happens the code for that mod is possession of the modder. And ONLY of the modder.

Seriously though, I welcome anyone who wants to help a situation but your approach is to more or less openly ask for stolen property of other persons.

Even the "decompile the .pex" suggestion is a legaly very dark grey matter.

You'd need to wait until mbh returns or releases the source code.

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, for the life of me I couldn't find AP's own forum.  Feel free to move if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Graham C.

do you have creatures enabled in sexlab?

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

Graham C.

do you have creatures enabled in sexlab?

Yes I do.  The dog sex animations work in other mods such as in 'Beastess'.  Is there a way to skip the dog quest and move on to the next one?

you have to make sure you dont have an animal mansion quest active, then go to the mcm menue and you can change the quest thingy there, as well as how many jobs you have to do to get the next one, and how much gold you get paid each time you do a job

Thanks, I'll try that.
  • 2 weeks later...

One required mod is "More Nasty Critters" and exactly THAT mod hands genitals to most vanilla creatures. There is no additional mod needed for vanilla creatures.

And when I'm talking about vanilla creatures I'm refering to 'not altered through other mods' like for example Dogs of Skyrim or Primitive Horse Breeds.

Well yes. I have installed More Nasty Critters aswell as author mentioned. And as I read on MNC thread that mod is mix of different mods and it also includes Nude Creatures which should do the work. But it didn't. I have even installed Nude Creatures mod alone and got information ingame that NudeCreatures mod was downgraded from 3.3 to 3.2 version. So it is working in theory, but not in practice.

I don't know what's going on. Animations work fine, summon creatures too and mansion quests are working aswell. But animals are not naked. I have tried few of them, none had genitals.

http://i.imgur.com/DSbwoPv.jpg

One required mod is "More Nasty Critters" and exactly THAT mod hands genitals to most vanilla creatures. There is no additional mod needed for vanilla creatures.

And when I'm talking about vanilla creatures I'm refering to 'not altered through other mods' like for example Dogs of Skyrim or Primitive Horse Breeds.

Well yes. I have installed More Nasty Critters aswell as author mentioned. And as I read on MNC thread that mod is mix of different mods and it also includes Nude Creatures which should do the work. But it didn't. I have even installed Nude Creatures mod alone and got information ingame that NudeCreatures mod was downgraded from 3.3 to 3.2 version. So it is working in theory, but not in practice.

I don't know what's going on. Animations work fine, summon creatures too and mansion quests are working aswell. But animals are not naked. I have tried few of them, none had genitals.

Check the creature arousal level in the more nasty critters MCM. I think it is set to 50 for default. You might just need to lower that value.

Check the creature arousal level in the more nasty critters MCM. I think it is set to 50 for default. You might just need to lower that value.

I guess you did mean the Creature Framework MCM and not the MNC MCM ...

Should™ be irrelevant as sexual engagement forces the genitals to appear regardless of arrousal.

@Inferius it seems something is fucked up in your game.

May be something trivial as for example not having MNC as active plugin or even something bigger like a mod incompatability.

But we do not know as essentially all information you provided (and sadly that is a common problem with the vast majority of players) is "it doesn't work!!!!" so the best we can muster to help you is blindly guessing.