Haven't crashed with the new DLL, but I've noticed that the scale correction factor sometimes doesn't apply, and I have to change the setting to re apply it.

Here's some more information: it only happens when I change the scale factor back to 0, then load a save that has it set to a different value. It keeps the scale correction factor value from before loading the save.

I'm using SOS Strap-on from here on LL for F-F animations, and when FloppySOS is installed, it seems to overwrite the erection event detection from SexLab causing the strap on to deflate no matter what.  I can re-trigger the erection using the hotkeys for positioning, but as soon as the hotkey is released, the strap on deflates again.

I've tried every setting I can in here, including the manual control and spell controls, but nothing seems to work.  Is there something I can do to make these mods play nice together?

I've found more on the behaviour when it comes to not working on werewolves... or the vamp lords for that matter. It just outright doesn't work on either of them but when changing back I have to disable and re-enable the floppy-ness. Does that mean that transformations are interrupting the script or the werewolf is somehow incompatible?

The schlong is working as standard SOS would have it, but it just ain't happy with this mod.

So the new .dll file works and no more crashing, but like above SL Aroused no longer seems to work, could be 100% aroused but as limp as can be. NPCs seem to work, sometimes. Set my follower to arousal detection and they became aroused, but player could not, also the sexlab keybinds to control schlongs up and down did nothing anymore. Tried multiple presets, none of them worked.

So I updated my floppy 1.7, which was working fine, to 2.1.  I've even replaced the .dll in 2.1 with the one a few pages back and it's crashing after 10 seconds, consistently, if I have floppiness enabled.  Also, floppiness isn't working for me, but works for npcs, no matter what settings I change.  Shame I can't use it.  I have all the requirements and everything is up to date, since 1.7 was working fine.  I performed a clean save from 1.7 to 2.1 using the script cleaner.

Here's my load order. if anyone can figure out the issue.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
notice board.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
daymoyl.esm
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Purewaters.esp
BHWarPaints.esp
titkit.esp
The Coenaculi.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
EmpyreanCS.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
JaxonzNameGen.esp
CrimeDecay.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
Fusax2.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
FNIS.esp
SlaveTats.esp
UIExtensions.esp
You Hunger - Wyrmstooth.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Wyrmstooth.esp
HitStop.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
HHairstyles.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
towConversation.esp
Extended UI.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
SkyUI.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
MMI.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
FSAP.esp
CompanionArissa_AppearancePack1.esp
Giants.esp
Apropos.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
DW.esp
CombatFatigue.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
FloppySOS.esp
vinis_crime_gold.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
CumMesh.esp
SOS Futa Piercings Test.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
ScribeOverlays.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water (Legendary).esp
RBB - DLC Merge.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Immersive detection of NPC.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
doahair.esp
iHUD.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
No Combat Boundaries - Legendary.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
NecroAnims.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
SSv2.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Lurking in the shadows.esp
Forgotten Dungeons.esp
dawnguard sentries.esp
Mrissi.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Extra Guards.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
MineVendors.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Cloaks.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Forgotten DungeonsDLC.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
LoversComfort.esp
iNeed.esp
FNISspells.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Imaginator BETA.esp
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
Requiem.esp
HarbingerArmor.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp
Requiem - Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Requiem - CompanionArissa.esp
Requiem - Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
Requiem - Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Civil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Elemental Bolts.esp
RSC Requiem  Patch All DLC.esp
Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp
Requiem - Vilja.esp
Requiem - ESFCompanions.esp
Requiem - DeadlyMutilation.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Requiem - Better Vampires Patch.esp
MuscularWomen_Diesel.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
attemptedprophetfix.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

"attemptedprophetfix" is a little mod I made to fix the dawnguard quest, since it didn't start.  It shouldn't affect this, I'm pretty sure.

BTW, the mod crashes with and without the .dll a couple of pages back.

In the meantime, until I get this fixed, I'll just use 1.7 with the new hdt.dll.  I get the fps fix and the stability with this combo, so I can't complain.

Attached Papyrus Log also

Papyrus.0.log

Can somebody help me? version 2.1 does not work but the 1.7 version if it works fine. I am also using SOS schlong for females BodySlide 2.1 extended, and normally do not work

HDT animated pussy not work whit futas, Calyps strapon and male penis work Properly... please someone help me I have all the requirements sorry for my bad english =/

I've tried out the new ddl and must say I don't crash anymore, however, I now get HUGE amounts of papyrus spam

[08/09/2016 - 07:38:49PM] [FloppySOS] Canaan's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[08/09/2016 - 07:38:49PM] [FloppySOS] Serana's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

basically this repeats forever, even though i've set the MCM to manual set the preset. Not through SOS events.

Testers wanted!

People getting crashes (e.g. when entering Jorrvaskr Living Quarters) when using FloppySOS 2.1, can you please try replacing FloppySOS' hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll with the one attached to this post, and report your findings?

Thanks!

This particular dll is giving me a huge performance drop :X The default dll from v2.1 is much more stable for me.

Crikey!  Not sure what is going on or what I'm doing wrong.

Version 1.7 seemed to be fine most of the time but there are times when they cock and balls go crazy and fly around the room like they are possessed!!

Doesn't happen all the time and when it does happen I can stop it by moving my x-box controller to the left or right a bit.

(guess the position or the view has something to do with it??)

Its bearable when it does this I suppose but I noticed it does this a bit more when I'm in the external (no load door) mod I've been trying to create with the creation kit.

I read somewhere that version 2.1 solved the "jittery" problem so decided to try it.

I uninstalled 1.7 then installed 2.1 - it DID come up with a message about overwriting some HDT file - I hesitated and said "go ahead".

Anyway, after installing I get a CTD each and every time I try to load a save game.

Tried even loading a save game from awhile ago and same result.

I gave up and went back to version 1.7  and my save games load up fine.

But the flying cock all over the house routine gets to be a bit "dramatic". lol

Any ideas?

Is anyone still getting random crashes that result in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dmp files that are at least a gigabyte in size? Is it specifically this mod, or is there another mod that does this?

Pretty much everyone is getting it, the fix is being worked on. In the meantime I would suggest reverting back to ver 1.7

Great mod hope you can figure the huge dmp file issue happens to be about 1,7 gigs , ironic that I will try the 1.7 version :D, thanks for the great info all.   Little edit here, Just wanted to let you all know I've been playing for a couple hours now with V2.1 and the test xml located within this thread along with SOS Full V300.004 and works with SOS Horse Penis V0.6a . So far so good, As always thanks to all the awesome mod authors here on LL , Stay floppy .

​

After replacing the new "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" the FloppySOSv2.1 worked, but in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters some textures of the walls and floor are disappearing all the time. (Body Type - SAM) Please help! :(

I just went down there with the new .dll and didn't have issues while using SAM, but will check again since its been awhile since I did a Companions play through.

After replacing the new "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" the FloppySOSv2.1 worked, but in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters some textures of the walls and floor are disappearing all the time. (Body Type - SAM) Please help! :(

Be sure to grab hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (with some digging on Google you can find it just fine, also I can't remember where I DLed mine from), it solved this same exact problem for me.

Guest Momber

Be sure to grab hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (with some digging on Google you can find it just fine

Hmmm... a file that's two years old, comes from a doubtful undecipherable site with no instructions as to its installation and configuration. Great recommendation.