Hello. I have a strange problem with floppySOS 2.0/2.1. When I enter in the castle volkihar (Dawnguard DLC) I have a CTD.

If I enter the castle volkihar with the TCL command (physical off) no CTD.

If I use HDT Physics Extensions of the original mod and crushes that of FloppySOS, no CTD but floppySOS no longer works.

any ideas ?

Otherwise very good mod, I can not imagine the time you spend to achieve something so amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Etan.

Why do I sense that ECE isn't popular? ;)

ECE development simply isn't on the pace of RM. Once upon a time it was a legitimate choice between the two, but nowadays it's a complete slaughterfest - RM is so much more feature-rich, and quite a few mods now have RM (or at the very least, NiOverride) as their dependency.

Hell, even though I liked the YgNord race bundled with ECE, I've ripped the thing out of the ECE package to use with RM since ages ago instead of using ECE.

Here is a little something I've been working on this afternoon.  HDT bulged panties.  They are activated the same way as your Floppy SOS.  Not perfect by any means but it's a start and if someone with a bit more knowledge in weight painting wants to fix them up and improve them be my guest.  Only one weight at the moment, 100 and do not use "showracemenu" while wearing them, instant crash to desk top, and stay away from extreme sizes, the mesh gets really jacked up.

Hello !!!

What should a noob like me do with your file?

Here is a little something I've been working on this afternoon.  HDT bulged panties.  They are activated the same way as your Floppy SOS.  Not perfect by any means but it's a start and if someone with a bit more knowledge in weight painting wants to fix them up and improve them be my guest.  Only one weight at the moment, 100 and do not use "showracemenu" while wearing them, instant crash to desk top, and stay away from extreme sizes, the mesh gets really jacked up.

Followed your topology, and created a SOS underwear replacer:

jiggles very nicely with FloppySOS on.

Not fair. Just for your personal usage?

OK, I managed to apply texture to mjbennett 's nif , what next, how to make a SOS (or a SAM) underwear replacer?

CK? Skeleton? Scripts? Is it difficult?

TESVEdit shows some errors in version 2.1, maybe those are the reasons of crashes that some people have?

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [56] FloppySOS.esp
[00:00] FloppySOSQuest "FloppySOSQuest" [QUST:5600182B]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0200C484] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0200C48A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0200C48B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0200C48C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0200C48D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

I can't seem to get this working in first person.  Third person is working great, when I'm in first though I just see the default schlong with no physics.  Occasionally when I move around in first person I see brief flickers of floppy and my shadow flops but that's it.  I'm using Enhanced Camera as I've had the best luck with it in the past.

Bonus question: CBBE + Female schlong + Foreskin + Floppy?  I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit: Spelling

that i want to know too, because i also use Floppy SoS (2.1) and Enhanced Camera. But there are no physics in 1st Person, but as Female Character Breast Physics are working.

Hello,

First off, thank you for all the hard work on this mod. It is very much appreciated.

I too am having many of the same CTD issues posted here.

I can't run the game for more that 5 minutes without a crash.

I was riding towards Windhelm and crashed multiple times in the same spot. So I fast traveled to Windhelm only to crash. I then Fast Traveled to the stables outside of town and ran in making it into Windhelm only to crash upon trying to enter the Castle.

I am using MO and have tried several different load orders, but I did notice something.

I have FloppySOS v2.1 AFTER HDT Physics Extensions, but I noticed that the DLL files are different. If FloppySOS' DLL is being used instead of HDT, is that causing a conflict with those mods that rely on HDTs' DLL.

I know very little about modding and even less on posting and I'm at a loss as to how to attach my load order.

I hope that this is able to be corrected as this is one of my favorite mods.

Hello,

First off, thank you for all the hard work on this mod. It is very much appreciated.

I was riding towards Windhelm and crashed multiple times in the same spot. So I fast traveled to Windhelm only to crash. I then Fast Traveled to the stables outside of town and ran in making it into Windhelm only to crash upon trying to enter the Castle.

I am using MO and have tried several different load orders, but I did notice something.

I have FloppySOS v2.1 AFTER HDT Physics Extensions, but I noticed that the DLL files are different. If FloppySOS' DLL is being used instead of HDT, is that causing a conflict with those mods that rely on HDTs' DLL.

I know very little about modding and even less on posting and I'm at a loss as to how to attach my load order.

The CTD near WindHelm is not the problem with Floppy 2.1 as I and having that problem now as I uninstalled it. I can't even near WindHelm without it CTD.

Hello,

The CTD near WindHelm is not the problem with Floppy 2.1 as I and having that problem now as I uninstalled it. I can't even near WindHelm without it CTD.

use a save cleaner and revert back to 1.7 if the other updated version gave you the same issues

Hello,

use a save cleaner and revert back to 1.7 if the other updated version gave you the same issues

The game save is without Floppy 2.1 installed and I intend to keep it that way until floppy gets fixed. I rather like what he did with Floppy 2.0 from the start and wait for the next version when ever that comes out.

Floppy sos works fine when my male character is undressed and walking about but if I enable any pentration (aka sexlab submit) or sex in amorous everything is stiff.  I selected player manual and chose balls only which mentioned to use this mode when penetration involved but no dice.  However with Osex it works fine.  Wondering if its detecting erection still and locking up the animations whereas in Osex it doesnt?

Guest ffabris

OK so by swapping out the 2 HDTPhysics DLL files, I found out that it is the DLL file in FloppySOS that is making my GAME CTD. I can't even load a save now.

Yeah, except if you remove those, Floppy doesn't work at all. I tried that myself. :-|

I can't seem to get this working in first person.  Third person is working great, when I'm in first though I just see the default schlong with no physics.  Occasionally when I move around in first person I see brief flickers of floppy and my shadow flops but that's it.  I'm using Enhanced Camera as I've had the best luck with it in the past.

Bonus question: CBBE + Female schlong + Foreskin + Floppy?  I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit: Spelling

that i want to know too, because i also use Floppy SoS (2.1) and Enhanced Camera. But there are no physics in 1st Person, but as Female Character Breast Physics are working.

It may be another mod you're using causing trouble, but I have 1st person physics, i'm using Immersive First Person View 3.4

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

Just a heads up.

Testers wanted!

People getting crashes (e.g. when entering Jorrvaskr Living Quarters) when using FloppySOS 2.1, can you please try replacing FloppySOS' hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll with the one attached to this post, and report your findings?

Thanks!

Edit: This workaround is obsoleted by release 2.2.

hdtPhysicsExtensions.zip

Guest ffabris

Wow, not crashed yet, in any of the places I crashed before!   \o/

Scaling seems to be an issue however ... for some NPCs anyway. I did alter a lot with RaceMenu (using Manipulator to bring up RaceMenu on NPCs), so maybe that's conflicting somehow.

Anyway... I'll test more, but no crashes yet - thanks! :)