Be sure to grab hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (with some digging on Google you can find it just fine

Hmmm... a file that's two years old, comes from a doubtful undecipherable site with no instructions as to its installation and configuration. Great recommendation.

Every PC's config is different, as it's the same with the Mods their users apply onto their games. It worked for me and him, but that file may not work for everyone, indeed. Just let's not undermine said recommendations just because said solution doesn't work for someone else.

Guest ffabris

Possible bug here:

[08/22/2016 - 06:43:41PM] ERROR: Cannot check if the reference has a named node because it has no 3D
stack:
    [ (16004D41)].TrainerGoldScript.HasNode() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (16004D41)].FloppifyCloakApplyEffect.OnEffectStart() - "FloppifyCloakApplyEffect.psc" Line 5

Might need to wrap the code in an Is3DLoaded() check?

Be sure to grab hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (with some digging on Google you can find it just fine

Hmmm... a file that's two years old, comes from a doubtful undecipherable site with no instructions as to its installation and configuration. Great recommendation.

Every PC's config is different, as it's the same with the Mods their users apply onto their games. It worked for me and him, but that file may not work for everyone, indeed. Just let's not undermine said recommendations just because said solution doesn't work for someone else.

To clarify: hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll is written by HydrogensaysHDT, the same person who wrote hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

It contains memory optimizations that were originally part of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll but were later (v14.28 I think) moved to a separate dll.

More info here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27635-new-update-2014228/?p=692462

The original baidu download link is long dead, that's why you'll find the dll floating around the internet.

It appears that the patch dll improves things for some ppl, and doesn't for others... I'm still trying to figure that out.

Help! FloppySos doesn't work.

More info pls :o

Hey, love the mod, but I recently put that Animated pussy mod back into my game since I really wanted to use it again. But for some reason, anyone with the animated pussy body and etc wouldn't be able to use the floppy physics. Is there a way to make them work together?

What happens instead? No collision, or no floppiness? Did you disable hdtm.xml in the Floppysos menu?

Possible bug here:

[08/22/2016 - 06:43:41PM] ERROR: Cannot check if the reference has a named node because it has no 3D
stack:
    [ (16004D41)].TrainerGoldScript.HasNode() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (16004D41)].FloppifyCloakApplyEffect.OnEffectStart() - "FloppifyCloakApplyEffect.psc" Line 5

Might need to wrap the code in an Is3DLoaded() check?

Ahh thanks, I believe you're right.

Guest ffabris

Jopie: Might also want to open each script in CK, then properties, to update the list. You have some properties removed that CK still considers attached, and this spams papyrus. I posted that a while back in this thread.

Guest Momber

To clarify: hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll is written by HydrogensaysHDT, the same person who wrote hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

It contains memory optimizations that were originally part of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll but were later (v14.28 I think) moved to a separate dll.

That's all very nice but it doesn't give us any clues as to how to set up the ini etc., nor does it give us a reputable source for download.

Hey Jopie, I got another question for ya :D

Is 1st person feasible? Not all the features, just the raw HDT being active. I'm using Enhanced Camera here.

https://gfycat.com/WearyLittleHagfish

https://gfycat.com/IncredibleSourCero

(Warning, dizzy inducing)

That's all very nice but it doesn't give us any clues as to how to set up the ini etc., nor does it give us a reputable source for download.

I remember getting it from the HDT SMP(?) thread. It helps me not crash on startup.

If you took the effort to look at the thread I linked, you'd find this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27635-new-update-2014228/?p=705383

As for download, both of these include the dll:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1328-minous-hdt-physics/

Guest ffabris

Floppy has game start problems... If you install it when starting a new game, then the MCM has no default values at all. Not sure why, I haven't looked at the code. My guess is some kind of race condition, since so many mods are all fighting to initialize at the same time.

If you install it into a game that has already started, then the MCM is fine. But papyrus is spammed with stuff like:

[08/24/2016 - 07:10:35PM] ERROR: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)].FloppySOSConfigMenu.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 952
    [FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)].FloppySOSConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

to

[08/24/2016 - 07:10:35PM] ERROR: Array index 127 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)].FloppySOSConfigMenu.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 955
    [FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)].FloppySOSConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

Each of those is repeated 5 times, so that 635 errors dumped on start-up. This seems to happen on right after Floppy is first installed. I'll check that in a moment.

Added: OK, the above errors only happen after Floppy is first installed. If you save, exit, reload, open MCM, the errors don't happen again.

So the new .dll file works and no more crashing, but like above SL Aroused no longer seems to work, could be 100% aroused but as limp as can be. NPCs seem to work, sometimes. Set my follower to arousal detection and they became aroused, but player could not, also the sexlab keybinds to control schlongs up and down did nothing anymore. Tried multiple presets, none of them worked.

Do you use sexlab aroused redux?

It doesn't seem to work with FloppySOS. The original SLA does, but it should never be used as it causes massive script load and crashing (hence the redux). Hopefully something that will be updated in the future (add redux support and remove original support - because we shouldn't be using it anyway)

Guest ffabris

Adding to my earlier post..

Floppy has game start problems... If you install it when starting a new game, then the MCM has no default values at all. Not sure why, I haven't looked at the code. My guess is some kind of race condition, since so many mods are all fighting to initialize at the same time.

From what I can tell, MCM defaults are set in FloppySOS:resetPreferences(). In the MCM script, this is called from OnVersionUpdate() and OnOptionSelect(). I added some traces to see better what's going on, and specifically, I am tracing the keycode modifier value.

[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOSConfigMenu <FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)>] INITIALIZED
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOSConfigMenu:GetVersion
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOSConfigMenu:OnVersionUpdate
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOS:resetPreferences
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOS] Preference defaults initialized
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOS:resetPreferences
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOS] Preference defaults initialized
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization start
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:16PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization complete
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:17PM] [FloppySOSConfigMenu <FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)>]: Registered Floppy SOS at MCM.
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:08PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=0.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:19PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=0.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] FloppySOS:resetPreferences
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] [FloppySOS] Preference defaults initialized
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:27PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=42.000000

Notice that when the MCM is opened, the keycode modifier is read as having a zero value, even though it is being initialized correctly to 42 in resetPreferences(). If I click Reset in the MCM, then the values are correctly loaded. Very strange!

So, I haven't really learned anything from this. :-| The code looks fine, and yet, reading the defaults to fill the MCM is failing, as the trace shows. StorageUtil problem? Unlikely.

Guest Momber

Thanks very much indeed.

But like you said, it works for some and doesn't do a thing for others. Unfortunately it so happens that I'm part of the "others".

^ Nope, still black textures on people, I also try modified dll file, HDT memory patch, the game will not crash this time, but it will still give strange textures especially on characters.

So no Floppy for me, as older versions (v1.7 and older) are crashing too much on game load.

Would it be possible to add a setting to remove the spells? I have enabled floppiness for everyone in the settings, so I assume I don't need the spells. I find them very immersion-breaking.

For now, I've commented out the lines in the Papyrus script that add the spells to the player, but I'm not sure if this breaks anything down the line. A setting would be great. :)

It's been awhile, I haven't watched the thread. Just one irrelevant question, if you don't mind. Need an advice.

I've recently managed to adopt a piece of pubic hair (3Dphair_for_CBBE_and_SOS-71755-0-1) to another male body type - that was my own experiment. Took the hairy avarage SOS, removed the penis (which is in one with pubic hair), pasted the sheaf of hair to a new body in NifSkope. Then made the Armor Addon, appointed it to a Torso and Skin... well, honestly I don't remember all the list of operations I have done. From the other try I succeeded, as I told.

The little glitch I have as a resault is the "floppy effect" my new pubic hair accured to demonstrate in game. That little bundle of nice black hair under scrotum (oh, I forgot to mention I've learnt how to make them blond as well :) ) seems to lead a double life, they are jiggling apart from scrotum. Scrotum isn't from SOS pack. But I am using SAM and Floppy SOS at the moment, so all the characters  have the the flpppy balls by default. I tried to removeitem it through console, but the dizzy wisp seems not to gonna calm down.

So, may somebody point me the right point to cut off (something in NifSkope, I suppose)?

Guest ffabris

Has anybody seen the issue where all the presets are lost and no new settings can be saved in MCM?

Try resetting the defaults (first MCM panel, lower right). Don't know if that will fix it, but that's all I can think of.

It's been awhile, I haven't watched the thread. Just one irrelevant question, if you don't mind. Need an advice.

I've recently managed to adopt a piece of pubic hair (3Dphair_for_CBBE_and_SOS-71755-0-1) to another male body type - that was my own experiment. Took the hairy avarage SOS, removed the penis (which is in one with pubic hair), pasted the sheaf of hair to a new body in NifSkope. Then made the Armor Addon, appointed it to a Torso and Skin... well, honestly I don't remember all the list of operations I have done. From the other try I succeeded, as I told.

The little glitch I have as a resault is the "floppy effect" my new pubic hair accured to demonstrate in game. That little bundle of nice black hair under scrotum (oh, I forgot to mention I've learnt how to make them blond as well :) ) seems to lead a double life, they are jiggling apart from scrotum. Scrotum isn't from SOS pack. But I am using SAM and Floppy SOS at the moment, so all the characters  have the the flpppy balls by default. I tried to removeitem it through console, but the dizzy wisp seems not to gonna calm down.

So, may somebody point me the right point to cut off (something in NifSkope, I suppose)?

My first thought is weight painting.  If it is weighted to anything but the scrotum bone it will wander.  Do you have floppy on the genitals as well?

Matching hair color is just a matter of having a light colored texture map and use Hair Tint as the shader in nifskope; but I will presume you already knew that..... ;)

Seahorse, I am trying to understand what exactly you did. Both of those mods (SOS and SAM) have the hair mods for each version already created. The original Phair mod is for SOS, I gave you the link to the SAM version I did at Lady Moraines' HOT. 

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4717

Are you trying to use SOS body in SAM? The only thing you need to change as far as hairy or smooth texture is the texture. I use the hairy texture on my smooth Better Males in SOS on the schlong to make the pubes seem bushier. The body meshes are identical. You should be attaching the hair to the schlong mesh and not the body mesh. Thats why it's not picking up the floppy HDT info. (just guessing not a real expert at hdt or anything, but it worked in my mod)

If you are still trying to add it to the Better Bodies mod, that's not what you are describing here. If you attach pubes to the body mesh it will pick up the hdt info from that.

Also, If you want the Better Bodys look, just use the textures and normals on SOS body with the original Phair 3D Pubes mod. Just copy the schlong data to your SOS directory, copying the hairy genital textures from SOS if you don't want it totally smooth.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26145/?

You will have to cut and paste the pubes from the Smurf schlong meshes to the genital meshes not moded by Phair 3D (twice for Vectors regular and muscular meshes ie: the _0 and _1  files).

If you are trying to get the Better Males look for SAM, then I can't help you there.

All I know is the pubes should be on the genital mesh not the body mesh.

My first thought is weight painting.  If it is weighted to anything but the scrotum bone it will wander.  Do you have floppy on the genitals as well?

Matching hair color is just a matter of having a light colored texture map and use Hair Tint as the shader in nifskope; but I will presume you already knew that..... ;)

Seahorse, I am trying to understand what exactly you did. Both of those mods (SOS and SAM) have the hair mods for each version already created. The original Phair mod is for SOS, I gave you the link to the SAM version I did at Lady Moraines' HOT. 

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4717

Are you trying to use SOS body in SAM? The only thing you need to change as far as hairy or smooth texture is the texture. I use the hairy texture on my smooth Better Males in SOS on the schlong to make the pubes seem bushier. The body meshes are identical. You should be attaching the hair to the schlong mesh and not the body mesh. Thats why it's not picking up the floppy HDT info. (just guessing not a real expert at hdt or anything, but it worked in my mod)

If you are still trying to add it to the Better Bodies mod, that's not what you are describing here. If you attach pubes to the body mesh it will pick up the hdt info from that.

Also, If you want the Better Bodys look, just use the textures and normals on SOS body with the original Phair 3D Pubes mod. Just copy the schlong data to your SOS directory, copying the hairy genital textures from SOS if you don't want it totally smooth.

You will have to cut and paste the pubes from the Smurf schlong meshes to the genital meshes not moded by Phair 3D (twice for Vectors regular and muscular meshes ie: the _0 and _1  files).

If you are trying to get the Better Males look for SAM, then I can't help you there.

May I ask you to make it clear with weight painting? Could it be visible in NifSkope?

Well, I am using SAM as a default body, and there I have floppy there. But at same time I have a number of custom characters (e.g. the ones from "Males of Skyrim" mod) with Sundracon bodies (yeah, Smooth Male Body cause I love it), and there I do not have floppy on, as well as 3d pubic hair so far.

My experiment was to try attaching the latter to the SD genitals. SD genitals (penis) and SD body are a single mesh, but different NiTriShapes. So I was working on two nifs (malebody_0 and _1), copiing the branch (MaleGenitals [4]), and pasting it to a 0 Ni Node. As I was working not with SOS or SAM addons, I don't know how could I attach it to the genitals, not to the body. Oh, I forgot to say that I had to paste some of the NiNodes in advance, at the NifSkope's request (NPC Genitals01-06 and so on). There I might have an HDT info picked up.

btw is it difficult to make those SD genitals (named penis) HDT? Maybe, if I have floppy hair, I should get floppy balls? Jjust need them to move synchronically  :)

Forgive me, I seem to have tried on tricking you. I couldn't attach 3d ph to the main body mesh (I could do temporarily, just for scaling). I had to make a standalone mesh (_0 and _1) which I called ph_0 and ph_1. Then I've made an Armor Addon in CK (+Texture Set may be), and Apointed it to Skin (I don't remember the correct name). That was the way.

seahorse, on 28 Aug 2016 - 02:24 AM, said:

Tweens, on 27 Aug 2016 - 3:56 PM, said:

seahorse, on 27 Aug 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

I've recently managed to adopt a piece of pubic hair (3Dphair_for_CBBE_and_SOS-71755-0-1) to another male body type - that was my own experiment. Took the hairy avarage SOS, removed the penis (which is in one with pubic hair), pasted the sheaf of hair to a new body in NifSkope. Then made the Armor Addon, appointed it to a Torso and Skin... well, honestly I don't remember all the list of operations I have done. From the other try I succeeded, as I told.

The little glitch I have as a resault is the "floppy effect" my new pubic hair accured to demonstrate in game. That little bundle of nice black hair under scrotum (oh, I forgot to mention I've learnt how to make them blond as well [:)] ) seems to lead a double life, they are jiggling apart from scrotum. Scrotum isn't from SOS pack. But I am using SAM and Floppy SOS at the moment, so all the characters have the the flpppy balls by default. I tried to removeitem it through console, but the dizzy wisp seems not to gonna calm down.

My first thought is weight painting. If it is weighted to anything but the scrotum bone it will wander. Do you have floppy on the genitals as well?

Matching hair color is just a matter of having a light colored texture map and use Hair Tint as the shader in nifskope; but I will presume you already knew that..... [;)]

rhody01, on 27 Aug 2016 - 4:55 PM, said:

seahorse, on 27 Aug 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

I've recently managed to adopt a piece of pubic hair (3Dphair_for_CBBE_and_SOS-71755-0-1) to another male body type - that was my own experiment. Took the hairy avarage SOS, removed the penis (which is in one with pubic hair), pasted the sheaf of hair to a new body in NifSkope. Then made the Armor Addon, appointed it to a Torso and Skin... well, honestly I don't remember all the list of operations I have done. From the other try I succeeded, as I told.

The little glitch I have as a resault is the "floppy effect" my new pubic hair accured to demonstrate in game. That little bundle of nice black hair under scrotum (oh, I forgot to mention I've learnt how to make them blond as well [:)] ) seems to lead a double life, they are jiggling apart from scrotum. Scrotum isn't from SOS pack. But I am using SAM and Floppy SOS at the moment, so all the characters have the the flpppy balls by default. I tried to removeitem it through console, but the dizzy wisp seems not to gonna calm down.

Also, If you want the Better Bodys look, just use the textures and normals on SOS body with the original Phair 3D Pubes mod. Just copy the schlong data to your SOS directory, copying the hairy genital textures from SOS if you don't want it totally smooth.

You will have to cut and paste the pubes from the Smurf schlong meshes to the genital meshes not moded by Phair 3D (twice for Vectors regular and muscular meshes ie: the _0 and _1 files).

May I ask you to make it clear with weight painting? Could it be visible in NifSkope?

Well, I am using SAM as a default body, and there I have floppy there. But at same time I have a number of custom characters (e.g. the ones from "Males of Skyrim" mod) with Sundracon bodies (yeah, Smooth Male Body cause I love it), and there I do not have floppy on, as well as 3d pubic hair so far.

My experiment was to try attaching the latter to the SD genitals. SD genitals (penis) and SD body are a single mesh, but different NiTriShapes. So I was working on two nifs (malebody_0 and _1), copiing the branch (MaleGenitals [4]), and pasting it to a 0 Ni Node. As I was working not with SOS or SAM addons, I don't know how could I attach it to the genitals, not to the body. Oh, I forgot to say that I had to paste some of the NiNodes in advance, at the NifSkope's request (NPC Genitals01-06 and so on). There I might have an HDT info picked up.

btw is it difficult to make those SD genitals (named penis) HDT? Maybe, if I have floppy hair, I should get floppy balls? Jjust need them to move synchronically [:)]

Forgive me, I seem to have tried on tricking you. I couldn't attach 3d ph to the main body mesh (I could do temporarily, just for scaling). I had to make a standalone mesh (_0 and _1) which I called ph_0 and ph_1. Then I've made an Armor Addon in CK (+Texture Set may be), and Apointed it to Skin (I don't remember the correct name). That was the way.

This is really off topic for this thread.  I would suggest that if you want to pursue this further, you should make a help request thread in the Technical Support Forum.

Edited by Tweens