Did a clean reinstall of Skyrim. Started a new game with only the required mods and FloppySoS. No physics.

Afterwards I installed the linked hdt file and the memory patch. No physics.

There's gotta be an essential mod that I'm missing that's not being listed as a requirement.

This is the tiny mod list I'm working with.

b4IUgQA.png

Poor Bunny, you seem to need a floppy ears mod (pardon me for my sarcasm, I simply recognize myself in your comments)

SKSE installed at least?  ;)

MCM Floppy SOS menu is absent as well?

Check the Requirements once more:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/page-1

Try putting your stuff in this order:

SAM - Shape...

SAM - Dawnguard

Floppy SOS

In any case Floppy sos should be lower.

Good luck

Adding to my earlier post..

Floppy has game start problems... If you install it when starting a new game, then the MCM has no default values at all. Not sure why, I haven't looked at the code. My guess is some kind of race condition, since so many mods are all fighting to initialize at the same time.

From what I can tell, MCM defaults are set in FloppySOS:resetPreferences(). In the MCM script, this is called from OnVersionUpdate() and OnOptionSelect(). I added some traces to see better what's going on, and specifically, I am tracing the keycode modifier value.

[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOSConfigMenu <FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)>] INITIALIZED
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOSConfigMenu:GetVersion
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOSConfigMenu:OnVersionUpdate
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOS:resetPreferences
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOS] Preference defaults initialized
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization start
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:16PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization complete
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:17PM] [FloppySOSConfigMenu <FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)>]: Registered Floppy SOS at MCM.
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:08PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=0.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:19PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=0.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] FloppySOS:resetPreferences
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] [FloppySOS] Preference defaults initialized
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:27PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=42.000000

Notice that when the MCM is opened, the keycode modifier is read as having a zero value, even though it is being initialized correctly to 42 in resetPreferences(). If I click Reset in the MCM, then the values are correctly loaded. Very strange!

So, I haven't really learned anything from this. :-| The code looks fine, and yet, reading the defaults to fill the MCM is failing, as the trace shows. StorageUtil problem? Unlikely.

That is some detailed testing, thanks. So it works when called from the Reset button, but not when called from fillGeneralPage by SkyUI itself... may be a threading/timing issue with StorageUtil indeed, though unlikely.

Anyway to not have the balls react to the player body? Im doing some screen shotting and I live having an hdt effect like they droop, but the seem to stick out and be pushed forward too much. Is there anyway to get the droopyness effect but not the collision?

I believe that effect is caused by the scrotum center of mass being slightly off. I'll see if I can tune it, but it probably won't be perfect because different schlong meshes have different weight paints.

Quick feature request, it would be awesome to able to set preferences per schlong add-on.

Yes, separate settings for SOS vs SAM etc makes sense. Maybe the preset mechanism can be used towards that purpose. I'll think about this.

Keep ctd when entering some location, then the game make a save name "HDT physics extension" but i disable auto save. is it my load order? i try load hdt havok object after or before floppysos, didnt fix the problem. need help here.

Give this a try:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?p=1623591

Hey Jopie!

I love the physics of this mod, but it is a little too resource hungry for my setup and I was getting some CTDs when using it (even with the posted fix). I also didn't really feel the need to adjust the schlong physics as I played the game.

I tried to make a "light" version combining the awesome SOS HDT body by Tweens and the amazing physics of your mod with Nifskope. Basically, what I did was attached a NiStringExtraData to the 0 NiNodes of both malebody_x.nifs of the SOS HDT body mod and pointed it to one of your FloppySOS xml files (I think I used the second one, the one with stiff schlong and floppy base and balls) under the String Data. The exact file path I used was "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsMaleBody.xml." I chose that because the HDT logging kept logging errors that "hdtPhysicsExtensionsMaleBody.xml" was missing if I named it something else.

attachicon.gifScreenshot (14).png

Well, long story short, i got it working. The schlong physics are great and the body physics work well this way too (though you have to share the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file between male and female characters. Not a big deal for me, though, since I like bouncy females as well).

I also converted the steel and wolf armor sets to this combined HDT body and started the Companions questline as that is where the FloppySOS full mod crashed for me. With this edit, there were no CTDs. There is a major issue with it, however. The schlongs and bodies of NPCs would have the correct physics, but the schlongs would all be stumpy. It's kind of hard to explain, but the girth of the schlongs is the right size, but the length of them was not. This happened with all NPCs but not the player character. Unequipping and re-equipping them fixes the scaling of the schlongs, but when you zone in or out, they usually return to their stumpy form. When there aren't many NPCs in the area, sometimes the scaling remains correct, though.

attachicon.gifenb 2016_09_12 03_43_16_93.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2016_09_12 03_43_26_37.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2016_09_12 03_43_45_91.jpg

I had this problem of "shrinking shlongs" with the base SOS install a while back, but I haven't seen it in forever. Also, if you pause the screen the schlongs lose the HDT effect and you can see that they are the size they are set to be in the MCM menu.

Do you think this might be a script latency issue? I tried it on a pretty bare setup and it functioned the same. I don't think it's a mod conflict either, as these mods are loaded almost last in the load order (XPMSE comes after) but there are no files overwriting them. They are really just mesh edits anyway.

I can send you the folder if you want to try it out. You can totally post it here, too (though Tweens would have to ok the combo, I think). Sorry this post is so long. I just don't know anywhere near as much as you do about modding Skyrim, and I hoped you might have some insight.

I would have just posted my edit, but I didn't want to piss off you or Tweens by basically just stripping down both mods and slapping them together.

Yes, there is an issue with the schlong length. As far as I can tell, it originates in the SOS animation itself. You can test this by disabling floppysos and bending the schlong between -9 and 0. Note the difference in length. At -9 (near flaccid) the schlong is much longer than at 0.

Now in floppysos I try to avoid this issue by re-applying the HDT after a cell change. But this workaround is scripted, so if you leave out the scripts, you'll get the weird length differences.

Did a clean reinstall of Skyrim. Started a new game with only the required mods and FloppySoS. No physics.

There's gotta be an essential mod that I'm missing that's not being listed as a requirement.

This is the tiny mod list I'm working with.

Your ESP list looks okay, but can you post your full mod list? I.e. including RCAE, PapyrusUtil. Also, is SKSE installed?

Adding to my earlier post..

Floppy has game start problems... If you install it when starting a new game, then the MCM has no default values at all. Not sure why, I haven't looked at the code. My guess is some kind of race condition, since so many mods are all fighting to initialize at the same time.

From what I can tell, MCM defaults are set in FloppySOS:resetPreferences(). In the MCM script, this is called from OnVersionUpdate() and OnOptionSelect(). I added some traces to see better what's going on, and specifically, I am tracing the keycode modifier value.

[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOSConfigMenu <FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)>] INITIALIZED
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOSConfigMenu:GetVersion
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] FloppySOSConfigMenu:OnVersionUpdate
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:08PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization start
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:16PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization complete
[08/25/2016 - 06:35:17PM] [FloppySOSConfigMenu <FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (280083E4)>]: Registered Floppy SOS at MCM.
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:08PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=0.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:19PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=0.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] FloppySOS:resetPreferences
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] - FloppySOS:resetPreferences:keycode.modifier=42.000000
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:20PM] [FloppySOS] Preference defaults initialized
[08/25/2016 - 06:46:27PM] - FloppySOSConfigMenu:fillGeneralPage:keycode.modifier=42.000000
Notice that when the MCM is opened, the keycode modifier is read as having a zero value, even though it is being initialized correctly to 42 in resetPreferences(). If I click Reset in the MCM, then the values are correctly loaded. Very strange!

So, I haven't really learned anything from this. :-| The code looks fine, and yet, reading the defaults to fill the MCM is failing, as the trace shows. StorageUtil problem? Unlikely.

That is some detailed testing, thanks. So it works when called from the Reset button, but not when called from fillGeneralPage by SkyUI itself... may be a threading/timing issue with StorageUtil indeed, though unlikely.

It appears that StorageUtil hasn't completed init when FloppySOS first tries to use it to store data. It might be helpful to include the "missing" function argument when getting values from StorageUtil. That way, if the data hasn't been saved for any reason, then at least you're returning a default.

Yes, that probably implies rewriting getPreferenceValue() and getPreferenceStrValue() to test what value is being requested, and then call StorageUtil.GetXXXXValue() with the added missing param.

Edited to add: Actually, you might want to switch from StorageUtil to JsonUtil. One significant advantage in that is that settings persist between game saves. Also, JsonUtil doesn't seem to suffer from this kind of race condition. Even so, I would still not rely on the value being set correct on first run. But that's me. :)

Your ESP list looks okay, but can you post your full mod list? I.e. including RCAE, PapyrusUtil. Also, is SKSE installed?

Thanks for responding. These are the only mods that I'm using just to try to figure out why it's not working.

FNIS 6.3

FNIS Creature Pack 6.1

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Alternate Start

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Papyrus Util

HDT Physics Extensions

Floppy SoS v2.1

SAM Core 2.011.19

SAM Textures HD

Register Custom Animation Events v02

RaceMenu v3-4-5

Sky UI

SKSE 1.7.3

Official Skyrim HD Texture Packs

The menu and spells are there, but the physics won't work.

Try putting your stuff in this order:

SAM - Shape...

SAM - Dawnguard

Floppy SOS

In any case Floppy sos should be lower.

Good luck

Tried that, didn't work either unfortunately.

I have the mod set to manual controls. Used the spell to "floppify" myself at Full, but with no success. I left the cell and explored a bit just in case that was the problem, but that didn't fix it either.

Try this experiment: start a game without Floppy installed. Once you're at a stable point, save, exit, install Floppy, load your save. See what happens.

FNIS 6.3

FNIS Creature Pack 6.1

Alternate Start

Papyrus Util

HDT Physics Extensions

Floppy SoS v2.1

SAM Core 2.011.19

SAM Textures HD

RaceMenu v3-4-5

Sky UI

SKSE 1.7.3

Beware. This mod is not totally compatible with other mods with skeleton included.

FNIS 6.3

FNIS Creature Pack 6.1

Alternate Start

Papyrus Util

HDT Physics Extensions

Floppy SoS v2.1

SAM Core 2.011.19

SAM Textures HD

RaceMenu v3-4-5

Sky UI

SKSE 1.7.3

Beware. This mod is not totally compatible with other mods with skeleton included.

Realistic Ragdolls and Force is not a problem to use, it's just that you want the game to use the Skeleton meshes from XPMSE. So you have to order RRaF before XPMSE in MO, and install RRaF before XPMSE with NMM or manual. Though if that mod was a problem(or it was installed or ordered wrong), then it would be an issue of the game crashing any time the PC or an NPC is stripped and a schlong would be shown - since the Skeleton meshes in RRaF possibly do not have bones for the schlong. 

Try this experiment: start a game without Floppy installed. Once you're at a stable point, save, exit, install Floppy, load your save. See what happens.

Didn't work :(

What I did after that was install 1.7 on a clean save, which worked fine. Then I installed 2.1 on the same file that has 1.7 enabled and working, but of course, 2.1 didn't work.

Here's a bonus clip of something bizarre happening with the physics while I was testing 2.1 out. NSFW obviously.

http://webmshare.com/by74v

Please, more funny clipps  :D  :lol:  :D

So, you appear to have 1.7 working good?! And what do you want the 2.1 for? Me, for example, need it for making some scaling, and you?

Sorry if I sound jarring.

Ragdols is the issue, I guess.

Didn't work :(

What I did after that was install 1.7 on a clean save, which worked fine. Then I installed 2.1 on the same file that has 1.7 enabled and working, but of course, 2.1 didn't work.

Here's a bonus clip of something bizarre happening with the physics while I was testing 2.1 out. NSFW obviously.

http://webmshare.com/by74v

If 1.7 works, it's not a skeleton issue.

Try switching HDT Physics Extensions and Floppy SoS v2.1 in your load order. I'm not sure what the load order is in the list you posted, but I assume it's top->highest because your skeleton is near the top. But if that is indeed your load order, then HDT is overriding Floppysos, which shouldn't be the case for 2.1.

If 1.7 works, it's not a skeleton issue.

Try switching HDT Physics Extensions and Floppy SoS v2.1 in your load order. I'm not sure what the load order is in the list you posted, but I assume it's top->highest because your skeleton is near the top. But if that is indeed your load order, then HDT is overriding Floppysos, which shouldn't be the case for 2.1.

Based on my testing it doesn't look like load order is affecting FloppySoS 2.1, whether it's at top priority or low priority. Also, what do you mean switching HDT Physics Extensions and Floppy SoS v2.1? As far as I know, HDT PE doesn't come with an esp/esm file, only the SKSE files. If you mean overwrite HDT's files with Floppy's, then yes, I've made sure to do that.

It's a strange issue. Guess some of us weren't meant to play with floppy dongs.

If 1.7 works fine, then 2.1 should work too, given that 2.1 uses the same load order as 1.7, right?

OK, an experimental edit for 2.1 is attached, which may help folks who are crashing. Maybe.

What I did was to add conditions to the magic effects, preventing them from being applied to NPCs on which they don't make sense. Specifically, the floppy effect only applies if:

HasLoaded3D == 1
GetIsPlayableRace == 1
IsChild == 0
GetIsSex -> Male == 1

And yes, I realize that likely means it won't apply to futa characters. This is experimental, not a fix. I wanted more restrictions in order to see if the result was visibly improved. And it seems to be... initially.

I tested by going city-hopping: fast travel to a closed city, allow time for everything to load, then move on to another. Unfortunately, with each hop, performance got slowly worse and worse. And eventually, I ended up crashing. Something seems to be gobbling memory, but I don't know what. Maybe in the DLL, dunno.

FloppySOS.esp.rar

Keep ctd when entering some location, then the game make a save name "HDT physics extension" but i disable auto save. is it my load order? i try load hdt havok object after or before floppysos, didnt fix the problem. need help here.

Give this a try:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?p=1623591

ty so much i was CTDing when ever i tried to load a save, that fixed it

EDIT: Just saw that this bug has already been reported and is in the process of getting fixed. Thanks!

There is a bug somewhere in the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll shipped with this mod.

It occurs when entering some areas (in my case the sanctum in Miraak's temple) and causes the game to crash.

I have uploaded the error log to pastebin: http://pastebin.com/z4QR78pD

On first sight, the error log does not look too helpful though...

Replacing the dll with the original dll shipped with HDT fixes the problem, but also makes floppy sos non-functional.

Thank you for creating this mod, i really hope this bug can be fixed at some point.

Yes, there is an issue with the schlong length. As far as I can tell, it originates in the SOS animation itself. You can test this by disabling floppysos and bending the schlong between -9 and 0. Note the difference in length. At -9 (near flaccid) the schlong is much longer than at 0.

Now in floppysos I try to avoid this issue by re-applying the HDT after a cell change. But this workaround is scripted, so if you leave out the scripts, you'll get the weird length differences.

Thanks for responding! I tried removing all the hkx files from the SOS core since I want your setting to overwrite them all anyway. It didn't change anything, so I'm going to try to remove or alter some of the scripting to see if that is the culprit. I like the scaling and selection of SOS, so I'd like to keep it if possible. Otherwise, I'll probably edit the skeleton and try to use custom race skeletons with SOS light and see if that has the same scaling problem as SOS full.

Yo, just wanted to say I love this mod, but I have a few problems:

1. My Papyrus log just gets spammed with these messages, maybe FloppySOS updates a bit too often, if nothing changes?:

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:14PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:14PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:14PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:14PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:15PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:15PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:15PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:15PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:16PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:16PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:16PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:16PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:17PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:17PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:17PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:17PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:18PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:18PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:18PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:18PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:19PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:19PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:19PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:19PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:20PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:20PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:20PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:20PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:21PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:21PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:21PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:21PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:22PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:22PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:22PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:22PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:23PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:23PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:23PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:23PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:24PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:24PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:24PM] [FloppySOS] Bulfrek's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

[09/15/2016 - 03:09:24PM] [FloppySOS] Madena's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid

2. NPCs are always flaccid during SexLab animations, they only get erect briefly, when the animation stage changes, but get flaccid quickly again soon after.

Ps.: I'm using the fixed dll and the esp modified by ffabris (I just removed the "is male" conditions, because futa :3).

I have and still having.

Can't feel the difference yet, sorry. It's probably a matter of time. A couple of CTDs took place though. When watching through the logs I've noticed, that SL Aroused is highly "log-consuming" in case SOS depandancy is on. This is what I have noticed, and toggled it off.

I have and still having.

Can't feel the difference yet, sorry. It's probably a matter of time. A couple of CTDs took place though. When watching through the logs I've noticed, that SL Aroused is highly "log-consuming" in case SOS depandancy is on. This is what I have noticed, and toggled it off.

OK, so failed experiment then. It certainly does prevent the Floppy effect from being applied to all and sundry, but apparently that isn't nearly enough.  :-|