Testers wanted!

People getting crashes (e.g. when entering Jorrvaskr Living Quarters) when using FloppySOS 2.1, can you please try replacing FloppySOS' hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll with the one attached to this post, and report your findings?

Thanks!

Seems to be working for me, will keep my eyes open as I have only had crashes at Jorrvaskr up to this point.

Guest ffabris

Follow-up... I spent more time in game, went to places that had crashed me on 2.1, went in and out of building full of naked men ... no crash!  I also sorted out my scaling problem by removing the scaling I had applied to NPC genitals.

Very nice - thank you so much!

Nope, that hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll didn't do the trick. The game just CTDs when trying to coc whiterunjorrvaskrbasement; no black screen happening with this file overwriting the one from FloppySoS 2.1.

PS: When entering via the door, all sorts of graphical glitches happen; black textures, invisible walls, NPC's faces blacked out, and more often than not, the game freezes after 3 or so seconds.

Well then this mod is somehow causing it, 'cause when I enter the same cell without FloppySoS activated all is well and loads accordingly.

PS: And I've used Skyrim Performance Monitor and my VRAM usage doesn't go above 1.5GB (of the 2GB I have). Weird.

Guest ffabris

If you use any HD texture packs, try disabling, see what happens. At worst, there will be no improvement - and it can't hurt to try.

Testers wanted!

People getting crashes (e.g. when entering Jorrvaskr Living Quarters) when using FloppySOS 2.1, can you please try replacing FloppySOS' hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll with the one attached to this post, and report your findings?

Thanks!

Worked fine for me, now I can enter in my house (Winstad Manor) Jorrvaskr Living Quarters too. Now I can finally use the new improvements of version 2.1  :lol:

If you use any HD texture packs, try disabling, see what happens. At worst, there will be no improvement - and it can't hurt to try.

No dice. Game still produces a CTD/ freeze on loading/ black screen/ graphical glitches upon """succesfully""" entering the cell (only to have a freeze 3 seconds later).

Guest ffabris

No dice. Game still produces a CTD/ freeze on loading/ black screen/ graphical glitches upon """succesfully""" entering the cell (only to have a freeze 3 seconds later).

>.<  Then I dunno, sorry. I suspect it is a combination of things, with Floppy being the straw that breaks he camel's back, so to speak. The black textures does speak to an "out of memory" situation, however. So perhaps that's something to look into further.

I must say that sadly I have the same problems, and the only fix is to delete FloppySOS, I reverted to FloppySOS v1.7, but this version sometimes gives CTD on game load :/ 

I must say that sadly I have the same problems, and the only fix is to delete FloppySOS, I reverted to FloppySOS v1.7, but this version sometimes gives CTD on game load :/ 

It (fortunately) doesn't give a CTD on load for me, and I can avoid entering that cell completely, or if I want to do the Companions questline I can just activate v.1.7, but I cba to do that, *shrugs*.

Are you guys using hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll ?

It (fortunately) doesn't give a CTD on load for me, and I can avoid entering that cell completely, or if I want to do the Companions questline I can just activate v.1.7, but I cba to do that, *shrugs*.

Are you guys using hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll ?

No I don't, cuz last time I did it gives me random freezes and crashes with very big dump files. Why? Should I use it with latest FloppySOS?

Guest Momber

Testers wanted!

Thanks!

I don't even want to know whether or not this fixes the crashes because reloading a save created with this dll in place completely breaks RaceMenu/Genitals. All the sliders are gone except "SOS Erection" and the schlong is grossly misshaped.

Guest ffabris

Btw, I get stuff like this in papyrus log:

[07/26/2016 - 04:21:29PM] warning: Property FloppifyMsg on script FloppySOSAlias attached to alias FloppySOSPlayerAlias on quest FloppySOSQuest (2900182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/26/2016 - 04:21:29PM] warning: Property floppyPreset4 on script floppysosquest attached to FloppySOSQuest (2900182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/26/2016 - 04:21:29PM] warning: Property floppyPreset5 on script floppysosquest attached to FloppySOSQuest (2900182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/26/2016 - 04:21:29PM] warning: Property floppyPreset2 on script floppysosquest attached to FloppySOSQuest (2900182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/26/2016 - 04:21:29PM] warning: Property floppyPreset1 on script floppysosquest attached to FloppySOSQuest (2900182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/26/2016 - 04:21:29PM] warning: Property floppyPreset3 on script floppysosquest attached to FloppySOSQuest (2900182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

That's before the init routine:

[07/26/2016 - 04:21:36PM] [FloppySOS] Initialization start

Hello,

I have the 2.1 installed with the FloppySOS after the HDT. When I enter a building in the game, the loading screen just freezes. What should I do?

Thanks

That issue's being investigated right now. Try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?p=1623591

I am still getting the infinite loading screen when I use Floppy 2.1 and the skyrim memory patch but this doesn't happen with Floppy 1.7 at all.

Also with the modified dll? See link above.

Those who 2.1 doesn't work for try running your save through TESVESSE and check Global Data 3 and check Papyrus section and check how many strings your save has. When it goes over 65,525 strings it then will start crashing since Skyrim wasn't coded to clear old strings so mods like RND will make strings accumulate faster with resting.