played for alike an hour or 2 with no ctd with the new version+patch/fix

i have a question tho, is there a way to make floppySOS use floppy states normally but make the schlong erect in sex animations like in 1.7?

Nvm, the issue i was having fixed it self somehow

Guest ffabris

Re: the warning I posted above, I fixed them by loading FloppySOS into CK, finding the scripts, opening then closing the properties panel on them, then saving the mod (no script editing or compiling). Doing that also seems to have fixed the "mini willy" issue I was seeing on loading a game.

Hello,

I have the 2.1 installed with the FloppySOS after the HDT. When I enter a building in the game, the loading screen just freezes. What should I do?

Thanks

That issue's being investigated right now. Try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?p=1623591

I am still getting the infinite loading screen when I use Floppy 2.1 and the skyrim memory patch but this doesn't happen with Floppy 1.7 at all.

Also with the modified dll? See link above.

Yes it still does it on the outside only when saving manually inside or outside of WhiteRun but inside it works inside houses with a manual save. What is this when exiting the game Skyrim stops responding when using Floppy 2.0 and above.

hey jopie.

I noticed that with arousal based floppyness, sex scenes resulted in characters basically not being able to get it in(if you know what I mean ;P) due to the penis actually being tied to real time physics instead of animation.

I was wondering if you would be able to disable floppyness of the penis during sex scenes, yet retain the multiple arousal based states for when characters are not in sex scenes.

thanks!

Testers wanted!

People getting crashes (e.g. when entering Jorrvaskr Living Quarters) when using FloppySOS 2.1, can you please try replacing FloppySOS' hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll with the one attached to this post, and report your findings?

Thanks!

When I use it with v2.1 my game continues crashing and I get an error called "creatures framework API reference not found". But with v1.4 I dont get any errors and works fine for me.

Thanks for the great mod.

When I use it with v2.1 my game continues crashing and I get an error called "creatures framework API reference not found". But with v1.4 I dont get any errors and works fine for me.

Thanks for the great mod.

That's usually an issue with Nasty Critters of Skyrim (Creature Framework, specifically) not detecting the SexLab Aroused scripts.

To fix that issue, ONLY install the script files of SexLab Aroused.

P.S.

I'll be testing the new ddl file soon myself.

Testers wanted!

People getting crashes (e.g. when entering Jorrvaskr Living Quarters) when using FloppySOS 2.1, can you please try replacing FloppySOS' hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll with the one attached to this post, and report your findings?

Thanks!

Working for me. Before that update i could not enter Jorrvaskr lover level - now i can.

Guest ffabris

OK, the crash problem isn't entirely fixed for me either. About half the time, I will crash if I load the game in a room full of naked NPCs.

So first of all let me say I really enjoy this mod... when I can get it to work. Unfortunately my game usually loses all stability when this is enabled; anything from saves not loading, ctd when entering/exiting random cells, failure to setup FootiK (whatever that means) crashes to infinite after-images and only loading the color yellow. Most of my loading screen ctd's would probably be infinite loading screens, but I have a mod that makes it crash instead. Yes this is intentional, yes I prefer it that way - I'd rather ctd than wait forever. I have only tried v2.1 and I do suspect there might be a conflict between this and the "My Body is Not Jello Patch" for hdt-physics, but I haven't tried a new version/disabling the patch

Now, I was able to get it  to work for about an hour and did see a couple "fixes" for problems people have posted about. First, a note about how the scale correction seems to work, I could be wrong. So for the most part SoS and its addons seem to be of the "show-er" type (penis doesn't really get bigger when erect, just hard) whereas FloppySOS makes it into a "grower" type, and uses your penis' size as the base to grow from. Naturally, you'll want it be so that your size is what it grows to.

-For the long schlong strech (schlong stretches to mid-thigh/knee) there's a setting on the General page in the MCM that's something to the effect of "scale correction" to the lower right. It's default value is 1, change it to whatever you like 0.01-0.99. Personally I liked 0.01

-If when first using the mod it appears to do nothing, you may have to manually floppify yourself. Check the MCM for hotkeys.

-Most infinite stretching/attaching/clipping that I saw can be fixed by crouching/jumping

Edit: Downloaded the file from post #800, game breaking issues seem resolved

Second Edit: Tested out the HDTPhysicsExtensions.dll file from post #800 for roughly 40 hours or so - can confirm that, at least for me, this resolved any game breaking issue/crashes caused by the original. However, it does come with a fairly major performance drop; depending on the area I was in I lost anywhere from 20-40fps (I normally run at 50-60fps), so unfortunately I won't be using this for my new playthrough unless it's updated for performance. Other than that, I did really like this mod. The only other issue that I ever noticed was that sometimes FloppySOS wouldn't properly detect an erection event and would either stay floppy or re-floppify immediately after erection - though this was easy enough to work around with the "Bend Schlong" keys from SOS.

When I eneable full floppy mode the schlong of my character gets bigger, how to fix that?

The post above yours has the solution.

Now, I was able to get it  to work for about an hour and did see a couple "fixes" for problems people have posted about. First, a note about how the scale correction seems to work, I could be wrong. So for the most part SoS and its addons seem to be of the "show-er" type (penis doesn't really get bigger when erect, just hard) whereas FloppySOS makes it into a "grower" type, and uses your penises size as the base to grow from. Naturally, you'll want it be so that your size is what it grows to.

-For the long schlong strech (schlong stretches to mid-thigh/knee) there's a setting on the General page in the MCM that's something to the effect of "scale correction" to the lower right. It's default value is 1, change it to whatever you like 0.01-0.99. Personally I liked 0.01

It seems that the "Arousel Detector" does not work. At least not automaticly. Do I really have to manualy change the arousel presets all the time, cuz I thought it would be automatic since it said arousal detection. Ty in advance :3

Yes I have set it to arousal detection in the general settings.

It seems that the "Arousel Detector" does not work. At least not automaticly. Do I really have to manualy change the arousel presets all the time, cuz I thought it would be automatic since it said arousal detection. Ty in advance :3

do you have sex lab arousal?

do you have sex lab arousal?

Yes ofc :P

Same problem here. I use sla redux version. Maybe it only works with the original?

I may have missed something, but this don't seem to work with Werewolves (Mighty Beasts). Is it not compatible with them yet?

Nobody knows? :<

it should only affect the schlong, if your ww isnt using a sos schlong its not gonna be floppy

I may have missed something, but this don't seem to work with Werewolves (Mighty Beasts). Is it not compatible with them yet?

Nobody knows? :<

it should only affect the schlong, if your ww isnt using a sos schlong its not gonna be floppy

It is using a SoS schlong, one that comes with the mod actually. but the mod doesn't seem to work when I'm a WW.

I'm having trouble getting this working with sex events.  It works as intended normally, but whenever a sex animation starts, all motion disappears from all parts of the groin.  I've tried just about ever setting I can think of in the MCM options, but nothing seems to be effecting it.  I'm trying to retain the ball motion on NPCs.  Any advice would be appreciated.