What's New in Version 2.1 (See full changelog)

• Fixed: crash on random moments, generating a large dump file

I'm using 2.1 but still having this. Game crashes rather constantly with a 1.4gig HDT dump file in Overwrite folder in MO...

I am using the HDT files from Daiemonic  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

FloppySOS is placed after the files in install order and load order too... am I doing something wrong or is it not compatible?

Anyone found a good workaround for the constant shaking/morphing/general spazziness?

I have this problem too.

I found a great fix for this. Go into your "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim" folder, open skyrimprefs.ini and set iPresentInterval=1 to iPresentInterval=0.

Use rivatuner if you're using an amd card or Nvidia inspector for nvidia cards and then limit your frames to 60 fps. Seems to fix my craziness.

I updated to 2.1 and now this isn't working at all, any reason why?

ENB's Vsync is terrible, it limits the frames lower than 60 sometimes. Almost bottlenecking it. I've noticed after unlocking the frames with that line change and using Nvidia inspector to lock them again at 60fps it works flawlessly.

Just can't get my floppy to come back though, wonder if it has something to do with HDT. I haven't played since like Floppy SOS 1.6.

when using the option to change floppyness according to aroused state (sexlab aroused) it seems to crash the game very often. Using erection based now and working fine so far haven't crashed.

sometimes the balls get that crazy HDT bug where it stretches very far..... never seen that with balls before lol only with hair/breasts.

Was there a major change between 2.0 and 2.1? I've noticed 2.0 was crashing my game when I pressed Page up to control schlong bend in SOS. Downloaded 2.1 and setting player to full floppy and it doesn't seem to have done anything. Even messing around with presets, seem to remain the same with no changes.

Edit: NM, fixed it. Reinstalled the latest version and overwrote the HDT file when it prompted, schlongs are once again floppy.

did a whole play through yesterday with 2.1 with no problems, whatever jopie did it worked for me

though im not 100% since i just came back to skyrim reccently but i think i took a drop in FPS with this since it was the only new thing i installed and stuff is a little laggy now

Guest Momber

ENB's Vsync is terrible, it limits the frames lower than 60 sometimes. Almost bottlenecking it. I've noticed after unlocking the frames with that line change and using Nvidia inspector to lock them again at 60fps it works flawlessly.

I think you are on to something here. While I can't confirm any "bottlenecking" before, I believe my game runs a little smoother now with the driver VSync as opposed to ENB VSync. Thanks very much for the recommendation.

did a whole play through yesterday

How on earth does one do "a whole playthrough" in one day? ohmy.png

I think you are on to something here. While I can't confirm any "bottlenecking" before, I believe my game runs a little smoother now with the driver VSync as opposed to ENB VSync. Thanks very much for the recommendation.

did a whole play through yesterday

How on earth does one do "a whole playthrough" in one day? ohmy.png

well i dont mean the main story, i meant, just roaming around traveling doing quests and fking around.i havent done the main story in years, but i dont remember it being that long anyway if you know where everything is

i was playing skyrim for about 3-4 hours till it crashed 

however i did notice trying to reload a save sometimes today either instantly CTD or gave me some FootIK error

It seems the FloppySOS 2.1 tends to crash skyrim after a few seconds in cells with many people (think the Bannered Mare during the dinner rush) then dumps a 1.5 to 2 GB log.

I think there needs to be a way to completely disable the effect from even applying itself to NPC and player when it's disabled (not just merely disabling the HDT function).

Guest Momber

@ GodSmack:

Reloads are pretty much the only CTD-prone occasions for me, too (unless I have Floppy SOS running). Especially outdoors and/or in places with many NPCs. But I found that setting

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

as was recommended here earlier helps with that a great deal.

Also SKSE.ini:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1280
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

...and ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini, of course. All that combined worked very well to make my Skyrim stable to play, in spite of running many scripted mods.

@ GodSmack:

Reloads are pretty much the only CTD-prone occasions for me, too (unless I have Floppy SOS running). Especially outdoors and/or in places with many NPCs. But I found that setting

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

as was recommended here earlier helps with that a great deal.

Also SKSE.ini:

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1280

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

...and ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini, of course. All that combined worked very well to make my Skyrim stable to play, in spite of running many scripted mods.

That reminded me. I forgot to thank @LukeDuke for those same exact settings. They helped keep my game CTD and run better. FloppySOS 2.1 hasn't been a problem for me anymore at least. Also, make sure you have the crash fixes mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

I can't seem to get this working in first person.  Third person is working great, when I'm in first though I just see the default schlong with no physics.  Occasionally when I move around in first person I see brief flickers of floppy and my shadow flops but that's it.  I'm using Enhanced Camera as I've had the best luck with it in the past.

Bonus question: CBBE + Female schlong + Foreskin + Floppy?  I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edit: Spelling

After about 20-40 minutes of gameplay my game runs very slow and I need to restart it, all my logs are small except RCAE one.. I included the log from it:

RCAE.7z

P.S. I'm using v2.1 and I have enabled Floppy for NPC's, it seems to only happen in populated areas/inns.

After about 20-40 minutes of gameplay my game runs very slow and I need to restart it, all my logs are small except RCAE one.. I included the log from it:

attachicon.gifRCAE.7z

P.S. I'm using v2.1 and I have enabled Floppy for NPC's, it seems to only happen in populated areas/inns.

In my game it crashes in two areas, Jorrvaskr Living quarters and in my house (Windstad Manor) my house isn't a populate area there's just one male NPC living there (Valdimar) Do you have that house build in your game? I wanna know if somebody else have CTDs in that area too.

Did you try the Crash Fixes mod? If you use UUNP  you need to have "AlignHeapAllocate=0" enabled[Change 0 to 1] else you will crash if you try to change sliders in the UUNP section of RaceMenu, but you can disable it after you finish.

I didn't know about this. Tried to use the sliders in race menu and CTD. Any reason why I need to enable this and once i'm done using the sliders, can I disable it while in game?

It seems people using racemenu are having a difficult time due to ctd. Switch to ECE and you will have far less problem using this mod :)

The only thing that ECE has that I like is making women look more anime-like (I guess that's the wording). I wish I knew how to do that in racemenu though. Other than that, No.

attachicon.gifRCAE.7z

In my game it crashes in two areas, Jorrvaskr Living quarters and in my house (Windstad Manor) my house isn't a populate area there's just one male NPC living there (Valdimar) Do you have that house build in your game? I wanna know if somebody else have CTDs in that area too.

I have a crash in Jorrvaskr Living quarters as a rule, and in other places from time to time. That's why I got back to 1.7.

OK I have tried looking and I can't find it. The closest I got was some obscure post about nif editing that didn't seem to be about the same thing.

So the HDT all in one animated pussy is out and does anyone know how to get a the Floppy SOS UNP attachment with No Balls working?

Sorry if this has been asked to death but I can't find a good answer.