This looks great, and I can't wait to get it working - still having some trouble getting it set up though.  The spells are having no discernable effect and as soon as it loads the schlong starts behaving oddly - jumping and crouching cause it to get left behind and burrow inside the body respectively!  Does anyone recognise any of these problems and know what might be going wrong?  I've got the RCAE, Papyrus and HDT 14.28 mods, and I'm using SAM.

I'm using SAM and not having that issue. But what is RCAE?

This looks great, and I can't wait to get it working - still having some trouble getting it set up though.  The spells are having no discernable effect and as soon as it loads the schlong starts behaving oddly - jumping and crouching cause it to get left behind and burrow inside the body respectively!  Does anyone recognise any of these problems and know what might be going wrong?  I've got the RCAE, Papyrus and HDT 14.28 mods, and I'm using SAM.

I'm using SAM and not having that issue. But what is RCAE?

Register Custom Animation Events, one of the prerequisites in the first post.  Thanks for answering - I've managed to pin it down, it was due to a conflict between skeletons (that I wouldn't have discovered if it hadn't been for this mod, so... thanks again!)

Try using gifycat for 15 second videos.

Try using gifycat for 15 second videos.

Ok, new try, complete new version. 

*changed mesh

*complete new textures 

http://gfycat.com/InformalDarkAmericansaddlebred

my videos still on in http://webm.host/

more than 15 seconds

http://webmup.com/b70f6/vid.webm

http://webmup.com/930d9/vid.webm

-

i use private needs is there a way to make it erect during private needs 4.0 animations as well

I just looked at that mod, and noticed it contains references to SOS animation events (i.e. SOSFastErect and SOSFlaccid). That means it should be compatible with the menu option in FloppySOS to disable floppiness during such scenes.

What if I  attach the meshes, and reskin the undies using the sos skeleton? would the spring constraints work together with the animations?  

The bones don't have to be in the same nif. Just remember that physics and animations can't act on the same bones simultaneously.

So yes, the animated bones (e.g. the schlong) can push into the physics bones (e.g. the undies) and cause them to deform.

I have not tried this mod yet but it looks very interesting. Especially with the balls which is something that always bugged me from a immersive point of view for them to not really move during sex.

Once you get all the bugs worked out, it would be interesting to see this applied to the creature and animals too. Of course that would be a lot of work and totally understandable if you wouldn't be even slightly interested in doing it. :)

Thanks, but I probably won't be the one doing it, for the reasons you mentioned ;) I don't have a lot of time to work on this, so FloppySOS is likely going to stay a small mod.

If u use working vag with this it causes the penis and balls to wig out and flop all over the place, eventually being stuck in some weird position that would cause any person with male genitals extreme pain.

is there a way to make both of them work flawlessly?

Lol :P

On the same person you mean? Or during sex scenes?

yo i using SAM schlong and i have issue with balls just as if he was not stable xml. file on balls are flying in all directions:D any suggestions?

What's your FPS? There are issues with HDT in general if the CPU load (physics, scripts) is too high.

Nice mod. In my game the schlongs become significantly longer when floppified (I am using the smurf average addon for SoS). Is there a way to adjust the size?

Also, is there an option to floppify all NPCs?

Yes, there is indeed a length difference. Blame gravity for that ;) I'm trying to reduce that effect, but there will always be some of it, depending on which schlong you use.

You can adjust the size as normal, using racemenu or the SOS config menu.

The option to floppify all NPCs is listed for the next release.

Is there a way to see a full change log *per version?

* :lol:

Aww man I thought the 'See full changelog' link would show previous versions too, but apparently it doesn't :dodgy:

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have to keep a full log myself...

From memory:

1.3 -> Bug fixes, requirement to RCAE added

1.2 -> Floppify spell split into two spells: Floppify Self and Floppify Other. No longer requires modification to the schlong nif. Config menu added with auto-disable option for erections.

1.1 -> Floppify spell added, more schlongs supported

i use private needs is there a way to make it erect during private needs 4.0 animations as well

I just looked at that mod, and noticed it contains references to SOS animation events (i.e. SOSFastErect and SOSFlaccid). That means it should be compatible with the menu option in FloppySOS to disable floppiness during such scenes.

What if I  attach the meshes, and reskin the undies using the sos skeleton? would the spring constraints work together with the animations?  

The bones don't have to be in the same nif. Just remember that physics and animations can't act on the same bones simultaneously.

So yes, the animated bones (e.g. the schlong) can push into the physics bones (e.g. the undies) and cause them to deform.

I have not tried this mod yet but it looks very interesting. Especially with the balls which is something that always bugged me from a immersive point of view for them to not really move during sex.

Once you get all the bugs worked out, it would be interesting to see this applied to the creature and animals too. Of course that would be a lot of work and totally understandable if you wouldn't be even slightly interested in doing it. :)

Thanks, but I probably won't be the one doing it, for the reasons you mentioned ;) I don't have a lot of time to work on this, so FloppySOS is likely going to stay a small mod.

If u use working vag with this it causes the penis and balls to wig out and flop all over the place, eventually being stuck in some weird position that would cause any person with male genitals extreme pain.

yo i using SAM schlong and i have issue with balls just as if he was not stable xml. file on balls are flying in all directions:D any suggestions?

What's your FPS? There are issues with HDT in general if the CPU load (physics, scripts) is too high.

Nice mod. In my game the schlongs become significantly longer when floppified (I am using the smurf average addon for SoS). Is there a way to adjust the size?

Yes, there is indeed a length difference. Blame gravity for that ;) I'm trying to reduce that effect, but there will always be some of it, depending on which schlong you use.

hmm i have almost 60 fps all the time,but sometimes i have stutter, bcs i have a lot of texture to loading 2k,4k i dont using optimizer texture i dont want to :D

hmm i have almost 60 fps all the time,but sometimes i have stutter, bcs i have a lot of texture to loading 2k,4k i dont using optimizer texture i dont want to :D

it works forgot one the requirements

http://www.loverslab...nimation-events file thing forgot the name and thanks for responding it is a good mod now my willy can truely be free......so keep it up

is there a fix for when i use this mod with my laptop plugged in?  it makes whatever i have flopped flicker like crazy, but when i unplug my charger it stops.  Any ideas?

Your laptop is probably setting its power plan to high performance mode when you plug it in(thus making your FPS in-game interfere with HDT) and setting said power plan to another one when unplugged. It could be something else, though, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

is there a fix for when i use this mod with my laptop plugged in?  it makes whatever i have flopped flicker like crazy, but when i unplug my charger it stops.  Any ideas?

Your laptop is probably setting its power plan to high performance mode when you plug it in(thus making your FPS in-game interfere with HDT) and setting said power plan to another one when unplugged. It could be something else, though, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

yea i tried that but its never happened before.  I've used this mod without problems before. could it be a mod conflict? it started happening when i updated SOS and floppysos to their new version

yea i tried that but its never happened before.  I've used this mod without problems before. could it be a mod conflict? it started happening when i updated SOS and floppysos to their new version

Do you have something to monitor fps while playing with/without it plugged in?

to my knowledge i have skyrim performance monitor i can try that again and see what it says

to my knowledge i have skyrim performance monitor i can try that again and see what it says

well i tested it with my performance monitor and plugged in im getting 60 fps maybe more, but when i unplug it it drops down to about 22.  what is weird is it never used to do this, just 2 weeks ago it was working perfectly with these same mods...

<snip>

well i tested it with my performance monitor and plugged in im getting 60 fps maybe more, but when i unplug it it drops down to about 22.  what is weird is it never used to do this, just 2 weeks ago it was working perfectly with these same mods...

Well, there you have it. HDT doesn't go well with an FPS rate of about 60... you could use an ENB preset and turn on the FPS limiter within it, use another power plan [by the FPS loss you get when plugging your laptop off, I'd say you're using the power saving one... I'd choose the one in between (I honestly don't know its name in english)], etc. Good luck.

<snip>

Well, there you have it. HDT doesn't go well with an FPS rate of about 60... you could use an ENB preset and turn on the FPS limiter within it, use another power plan [by the FPS loss you get when plugging your laptop off, I'd say you're using the power saving one... I'd choose the one in between (I honestly don't know its name in english)], etc. Good luck.

yea which is why im confused it used to work with 60 fps

I have an request, can you please add another option to disable just schlong floppiness in SexLab animations instead of disabling also ''floppyiness'' for balls? That would be best, I could have floppiness for both schlong and balls when not in SexLab animations, and just for balls when in Sex scenes as they are working good for them.

Thanks in advance.

Any way I could attach the floppysos_both.xml to the main hdtm.xml?

I use the SOS light version and don't really care about sexlab animations.

So I wish I could just floppify all the NPCs by editing the hdtm.xml.

I did some testings but the schlong gets really weird :/

Any help will be much apreciated

Anyone knows how to keep the floppiness during sex scenes , i cast floppify on me/others to try,  but lose it as soon as scenes starts/resumes. Also tried with both, ticking and unchecking the option in the MCM, i remember on previous version being ale tp keep floppiness :blush:

Anyone knows how to keep the floppiness during sex scenes , i cast floppify on me/others to try,  but lose it as soon as scenes starts/resumes. Also tried with both, ticking and unchecking the option in the MCM, i remember on previous version being ale tp keep floppiness :blush:

Do you have Sexlab Arousal install? that may be the issue since it has an option to enable hardons when arousal is to a certain point

i remember the OP saying something about the floppiness only working when he penis is complete flaccid

you can also try using the page up/page down keys or what ever u have the bindings to change the level of the schlongs hardness stage(located in the schlongs of skyrim MCM)