Anyone knows how to keep the floppiness during sex scenes , i cast floppify on me/others to try,  but lose it as soon as scenes starts/resumes. Also tried with both, ticking and unchecking the option in the MCM, i remember on previous version being ale tp keep floppiness :blush:

Do you have Sexlab Arousal install? that may be the issue since it has an option to enable hardons when arousal is to a certain point

i remember the OP saying something about the floppiness only working when he penis is complete flaccid

you can also try using the page up/page down keys or what ever u have the bindings to change the level of the schlongs hardness stage(located in the schlongs of skyrim MCM)

Thank you ! was a bith of both :D

Hi!

Does anybody have the same problem with the mod?

attachicon.gif2015-10-01_00002.jpg

And what problem would that be exactly? I see the picture, but I'm not sure what I need to look for.

Sorry...I thought it would be more noticeable.

Testicles look like they stick to a dick.

Try toggling the spell between 'both' and 'disable' (etc.) a few times and unequip/equip SOS or whichever thing you're using. Make sure when using the spell you have the camera defaulted to normal third person view and not in tfc mode (you can go back to using tfc after the issue is resolved).

Hi!

Does anybody have the same problem with the mod?

attachicon.gif2015-10-01_00002.jpg

And what problem would that be exactly? I see the picture, but I'm not sure what I need to look for.

Sorry...I thought it would be more noticeable.

Testicles look like they stick to a dick.

Try toggling the spell between 'both' and 'disable' (etc.) a few times and unequip/equip SOS or whichever thing you're using. Make sure when using the spell you have the camera defaulted to normal third person view and not in tfc mode (you can go back to using tfc after the issue is resolved).

Thanks!

But the problem is that each NPC with floppy SOS has the same issue with testicles (after reloading the game). :(

I have an request, can you please add another option to disable just schlong floppiness in SexLab animations instead of disabling also ''floppyiness'' for balls? That would be best, I could have floppiness for both schlong and balls when not in SexLab animations, and just for balls when in Sex scenes as they are working good for them.

Thanks in advance.

Actually that is already the case: the 'disable floppiness' option will only disable schlong floppiness. If balls were floppy, they will remain floppy during the scene.

Any way I could attach the floppysos_both.xml to the main hdtm.xml?

I use the SOS light version and don't really care about sexlab animations.

So I wish I could just floppify all the NPCs by editing the hdtm.xml.

I did some testings but the schlong gets really weird :/

Any help will be much apreciated

That should be possible, but requires some careful copy-pasting.

I just finished work on the 'floppify all NPCs' option, just testing it a bit now. Expect a release soon. :)

Guys, is there a patch to use this with this body? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

The collision works so good that the penis start bouncing everywhere!

Which version of HDT Bounce and Jiggles are you using? I want to take a look but there's a lot of downloads on that mod page.

Also, a gif showing the problem would be helpful.

I use the 6.1 version, cbbe body + bodyslide + racemenu sliders

The collision works fine, but when I equip anything that is HDT it tends to freak out, but this is the problem right now:

Q7z8kp.gif

How many FPS are you getting? it seems to flip out around 40-45fps, anything higher or lower is fine for me.

Are you asking me? If yes around 50 fps, getting lower on heavy parts but never under 30.

Hm yes judging by the gif, it looks like you're running into the FPS issue.

I don't have a solution for that at the moment, but will let you know as soon as I do.

How many FPS are you getting? it seems to flip out around 40-45fps, anything higher or lower is fine for me.

Are you asking me? If yes around 50 fps, getting lower on heavy parts but never under 30.

Hm yes judging by the gif, it looks like you're running into the FPS issue.

I don't have a solution for that at the moment, but will let you know as soon as I do.

Well, that's new, thanks for the info anyway, don't break a sweat, when you have news gimme a call, and again thank you.

Great Mod, and very much appreciated, it make a massive difference to the immersion. Now all we need is someone to get round to doing the some with a tongue for oral sex. Maybe someone who is capable  maybe able to use the mod (Equipable Tongue Retexture).

Since the flopppiness is a hidden item in your inventory that Sexlab Strip Editor seems to pick up, what slot is it assigned to?

I've had the floppiness randomly turn off during sex and theres a slight chance that might have something to do with that.

When I activate the FloppySOS plugin, I appear to be running in place and nearly all of my keyboard buttons, save for TAB and ENTER, do not work (I can't hit F for 3rd person for instance).

Disable the plug-in and it's fine. I have no other animation mods installed, and I made sure I have all the pre-requisite stuff listed here.

Anyone else see this? Any ideas?

EDIT: FOUND THE THREAD ON HERE ABOUT THIS, NEVERMIND. Wasn't Googling the right thing apparantly

Tried it out and it works perfectly. It even collides with my character's thighs, so there's barely any clipping. I would like to know where you got the dance for you preview gif. Thanks for the mod!

What bodymod are you using to get thigh collision?

Tried it out and it works perfectly. It even collides with my character's thighs, so there's barely any clipping. I would like to know where you got the dance for you preview gif. Thanks for the mod!

I use HDT Bounces and Jiggles. You can get that on the nexus.

That dance animation is one of the moves that comes with FNIS itself. I don't have any dance mods installed... you know, I can't dance ;)

cXm2Jy.gif

FloppySOS contains collision shapes for pelvis and thighs, so it should bounce off thighs (e.g. while running) even without HDT body mods installed.

Started using ENB and that flickering problem arises. Tried futsing with the ENB fps limiter, but that did nothing. Simply ticked on the Vsync in the nvidia control panel and it fixed it for now.

Oh wow that's great to hear.  :)  Let's hope it also fixes the issue for other ppl!

That dance animation is one of the moves that comes with FNIS itself. I don't have any dance mods installed... you know, I can't dance ;)

cXm2Jy.gif

FloppySOS contains collision shapes for pelvis and thighs, so it should bounce off thighs (e.g. while running) even without HDT body mods installed.

Hey Jopie,

That makes life easier, but can u plz tell me how to access that animation? Ill be forever in ur debt.