not working well with ' Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari ' Mod

Agree, is a bit sad, i want to use that mod xD

they work well with painted lady redone pubic mod, they are color changeable too

they work well with painted lady redone pubic mod, they are color changeable too

I can imagine since The paint lady is pretty much a "hair" mod while wereable pubes is like a "cloth" that uses a slot...problem is that if memory serves me well, TPL pubic hairs doesn't really suit for Futa...

Guest Jenova23

I have a small question.

I use the SOS light version.

Will this mod add HDT to NPCs automatically?

This is what I want too, and I also use SOS Light...but sadly it doesn't :(

Scratch that, it isn't working at all for me...hmm...

I'm also hoping for automatic NPC support.

I can imagine since The paint lady is pretty much a "hair" mod while wereable pubes is like a "cloth" that uses a slot...problem is that if memory serves me well, TPL pubic hairs doesn't really suit for Futa...

Ahh yes that's a slot conflict :(

Assuming you're talking about this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11687-color-changing-unpunpb-3d-meshed-pubic-hair/?p=591888

Both mods use slot 44.

I have a small question.

I'm also hoping for automatic NPC support.

Ok I'll list that for the next version.

Currently it's not automatic: you need to cast the spell on NPCs to floppify them.

I have a small question.

I forgot to list all the requirements for this mod. Check the What is required? section and make sure you have all of them.

I forgot to list all the requirements for this mod. Check the What is required? section and make sure you have all of them.

Ah, I was missing the PapyrusUtil, now it works perfectly! And it looks even better than the HDT Willy for SAM I was using before. Thanks so much :)

And I am eagerly awaiting for this to be automatically applied to the males in my game :D

well it depends on which one you use, the strip will prob not appear but the more bushy ones will show more, still its better than nothing :P

Omg, how do you edit collision models? Pls tell :) are there any tutorials?

Edited by hand, but I used Havok Content Tools to test the physics.

https://software.intel.com/sites/havok/en/

I'll post a guide later, but right now I'm still figuring things out myself :P

I installed the files for 3DS max. How do I start the program from this screen - http://i.imgur.com/3ZCa1Dw.png ?

The collision on this is so nice and accurate. How do you edit the collision models? I'd like to edit them for the custom body that I'm using.

I installed the files for 3DS max. How do I start the program from this screen - http://i.imgur.com/3ZCa1Dw.png ?

The collision on this is so nice and accurate. How do you edit the collision models? I'd like to edit them for the custom body that I'm using.

3DS max files? Not sure where you got those. Anyway, the screenshot shows the Havok Content Tools.

If you install them from the link I posted, you'll find it in

"C:\Program Files\Havok\HavokContentTools\ToolStandAlone.exe"

or wherever you installed to.

For editing the collision models, use a combination of nifskope, JFF, and an xml editor (I use notepad++). Basically, a lot of trial & error is involved, mostly with calculating and transforming coordinates. Test everything in Havok content tools and if it looks good, give it a try in Skyrim.

Defining good collision shapes is important, but it's not the only step. You also need good constraints. FloppySOS uses ragdoll constraints, here's a very good explanation of them:

http://anarchy.cn/manual/12/HavokSdk_ProgrammersManual/physics2012_objectsAndSimulation.html#physics2012_constraints

(the part about the human shoulder)

For example, if the collision shape's position and the constraint's pivot point do not match up well, you'll see shapes flying around the place when you simulate the xml file in Havok content tools.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'm trying to work on stretchy undies for futanari but i'm stuck. Tips anyone?

EDIT: I want them to stretch with the physics and the erections.

Sorry, I can't help you there. Sounds like you need spring constraints, but getting the damping behavior right is probably going to be an issue: too soft and it will jingle around loosely, too hard and the schlong won't move anymore. And either way if the underwear shape is constantly colliding with the schlong shape, Havok may decide to do some weird things to your physics.

I have not tried this mod yet but it looks very interesting. Especially with the balls which is something that always bugged me from a immersive point of view for them to not really move during sex.

Once you get all the bugs worked out, it would be interesting to see this applied to the creature and animals too. Of course that would be a lot of work and totally understandable if you wouldn't be even slightly interested in doing it. :)

This looks great, and I can't wait to get it working - still having some trouble getting it set up though.  The spells are having no discernable effect and as soon as it loads the schlong starts behaving oddly - jumping and crouching cause it to get left behind and burrow inside the body respectively!  Does anyone recognise any of these problems and know what might be going wrong?  I've got the RCAE, Papyrus and HDT 14.28 mods, and I'm using SAM.