If anyone is using ENB and has problems with their FPS messing up this mod, I highly suggest making sure your monitor is set to 60hz, Vsync turned on in the ENBlocal.ini file and then turning off any frame limiters. Solid 60fps no matter what now and no problems with HDT things including schlongs flipping out.

I installed the files for 3DS max. How do I start the program from this screen - http://i.imgur.com/3ZCa1Dw.png ?

The collision on this is so nice and accurate. How do you edit the collision models? I'd like to edit them for the custom body that I'm using.

3DS max files? Not sure where you got those. Anyway, the screenshot shows the Havok Content Tools.

If you install them from the link I posted, you'll find it in

"C:\Program Files\Havok\HavokContentTools\ToolStandAlone.exe"

or wherever you installed to.

For editing the collision models, use a combination of nifskope, JFF, and an xml editor (I use notepad++). Basically, a lot of trial & error is involved, mostly with calculating and transforming coordinates. Test everything in Havok content tools and if it looks good, give it a try in Skyrim.

Defining good collision shapes is important, but it's not the only step. You also need good constraints. FloppySOS uses ragdoll constraints, here's a very good explanation of them:

http://anarchy.cn/manual/12/HavokSdk_ProgrammersManual/physics2012_objectsAndSimulation.html#physics2012_constraints

(the part about the human shoulder)

For example, if the collision shape's position and the constraint's pivot point do not match up well, you'll see shapes flying around the place when you simulate the xml file in Havok content tools.

Hey so I got the Havok Content Tools to work but how do I open the files with it to see the collision? When I try to open the .xml files I get "failed to load file" error. :/

If anyone is using ENB and has problems with their FPS messing up this mod, I highly suggest making sure your monitor is set to 60hz, Vsync turned on in the ENBlocal.ini file and then turning off any frame limiters. Solid 60fps no matter what now and no problems with HDT things including schlongs flipping out.

Since I am new to this endeavor, would you please be a little more specific with the enblocal.ini settings changes. I've only learning modding for about 6 weeks and I can make changes to .ini files but it would help if you specific line changes please.

I've been getting crazy fps (up to 700+ on walls) and it sounds like there are poltergeists all over and the schlongs look like they're being controlled by a snake charmer on crack. So I'd really like to be sure I have the specific settings done correctly. I think I did get the Vsync set to true but the rest I am unclear about.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I installed the files for 3DS max. How do I start the program from this screen - http://i.imgur.com/3ZCa1Dw.png ?

The collision on this is so nice and accurate. How do you edit the collision models? I'd like to edit them for the custom body that I'm using.

3DS max files? Not sure where you got those. Anyway, the screenshot shows the Havok Content Tools.

If you install them from the link I posted, you'll find it in

"C:\Program Files\Havok\HavokContentTools\ToolStandAlone.exe"

or wherever you installed to.

For editing the collision models, use a combination of nifskope, JFF, and an xml editor (I use notepad++). Basically, a lot of trial & error is involved, mostly with calculating and transforming coordinates. Test everything in Havok content tools and if it looks good, give it a try in Skyrim.

Defining good collision shapes is important, but it's not the only step. You also need good constraints. FloppySOS uses ragdoll constraints, here's a very good explanation of them:

http://anarchy.cn/manual/12/HavokSdk_ProgrammersManual/physics2012_objectsAndSimulation.html#physics2012_constraints

(the part about the human shoulder)

For example, if the collision shape's position and the constraint's pivot point do not match up well, you'll see shapes flying around the place when you simulate the xml file in Havok content tools.

Hey so I got the Havok Content Tools to work but how do I open the files with it to see the collision? When I try to open the .xml files I get "failed to load file" error. :/

Make sure you're using the latest version, I'm using 'HavokContentTools_2014-1-0_20140830_64Bit_PcXs'.

I was also unable to load the xml files with older versions.

Make sure you're using the latest version, I'm using 'HavokContentTools_2014-1-0_20140830_64Bit_PcXs'.

Nice, now I can load in the balls xml files. :D But I can't load the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" file... have you tried that? I'd like to edit collision on breasts...

I get this error in the console:

Warning: No root level container in the file. Is it a user created file? Can not load without the hkRootLevelContainer at the top level.

Hey all,

I'm running into a problem where enabling floppiness causes my girl's schlong to flip between quantum states of floppy/non-floppy.  It is rapidly flipping between the two.  Anyone know what may cause this?

My custom race uses the default skeleton

I've freshly installed HDT and all other requirements from the front page in the order it's listed

I've freshly installed XPMSE v3.29

This happens regardless of my char's weight, but I've replaced the meshes of the schlong's _0 file with a copy of the _1 file

Anything I missed?

Nice, now I can load in the balls xml files. :D But I can't load the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" file... have you tried that? I'd like to edit collision on breasts...

I get this error in the console:

Warning: No root level container in the file. Is it a user created file? Can not load without the hkRootLevelContainer at the top level.

Yeah, that xml is not a complete Havok file. To make it so:

1. Add these tags to your bbp.xml file:

<hkobject name="#0998" class="hkpPhysicsData" signature="0x47a8ca83">
	<!-- memSizeAndRefCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
	<hkparam name="systems" numelements="1">
	</hkparam>
</hkobject>

<hkobject name="#0999" class="hkRootLevelContainer" signature="0x2772c11e">
	<hkparam name="namedVariants" numelements="1">
		<hkobject>
			<hkparam name="name">PhysicsData</hkparam>
			<hkparam name="className">hkpPhysicsData</hkparam>
			<hkparam name="variant">#0998</hkparam>
		</hkobject>
	</hkparam>
</hkobject>

2. Then, in the hkpPhysicsData element, change the reference to the system with your actual hkpPhysicsSystem (mine was #0057).

3. Then, at the top of the file, at line 2, change the value of the "toplevelobject" attribute to #0999.

Hey all,

I'm running into a problem where enabling floppiness causes my girl's schlong to flip between quantum states of floppy/non-floppy.  It is rapidly flipping between the two.  Anyone know what may cause this?

I've freshly installed HDT and all other requirements from the front page in the order it's listed

This happens regardless of my char's weight, but I've replaced the meshes of the schlong's _0 file with a copy of the _1 file

Anything I missed?

Hm not sure... if you're using an ENB, try this:

Also, any change if you disable the MCM option 'Disable floppiness during erection events' ?

Hey all,

Anything I missed?

Hm not sure... if you're using an ENB, try this:

Also, any change if you disable the MCM option 'Disable floppiness during erection events' ?

Those were my settings already, but I found it was the erect effect armor specific to the schlong that didn't auto-unequip after erection events causing the issue.  Removing the hidden "Armor" set it right for me.

Guest Jenova23

Has anyone got a working hdtm.xml? if I remove it then I have floppiness, but if I don't then I have collision. A link or download would be much appreciated.

I'm running this on schlong + balls mode with disable floppiness during erection events enabled, all works well, but when i have a female utilize the equipable SoS schlong as a strapon through sexlab, the schlong freezes hanging down and the balls assume something like the position of the erect schlong, almost looks like she is penetrating with the balls. Is that a known issue or did i screw somewhere up?

Has anyone got a working hdtm.xml? if I remove it then I have floppiness, but if I don't then I have collision. A link or download would be much appreciated.

same here, hdtm +floppy makes the scholng behave mysteirously, (because of collisions i assume) there would have to be a waya to make it not collide with the character it is attached to

• 1 month later...

I can't get the Equipable Schlong to jiggle. Only its balls will, but not the shaft no matter how erect it is. Cranking up the FloppySOS sliders for bounce and jelly all the way up to 100 doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Am I missing something? Same goes for Hoenheim's horse cock,

Mods used:

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

FNIS

XP32MSE

HDT Physics Extensions

RCAE

Papyrus

SOS

SOs Racemenu

FloppySOS

SOS Equipable Schlong

Hoebheim's horse cock