the FloppySOS are no longer needed meshes from version 1.1?

Indeed, in this version HDT is no longer controlled via the schlong's nif file.

the mcm has a bug if you enabled it the actors wont undress on sexlab animations

Same problem. They undress but put their clothes back on right after. Doesn't happen for PC though. NPC get naked when I load into cells for the first time as well. Once they go through all of that they work fine though because the schlong is on them and everything. So they undress properly and don't randomly strip.

Thanks for the feedback, that's a bug.

version 1.2 working with Leito SOS addon?

Yes, it should.

Hi Jopie, can u make a new version that supports Hoenheim's horse cock mod for SOS?? :) 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41244-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/

TY for the mod, I'm enjoyin it so much ;)

That should also work with v1.2 without any modifications.

But I expect you'll get some clipping on the tip part of the schlong, because the mesh and bones are not positioned ideally (genital bones 5 and 6 are outside the mesh).

I got this fixed by letting HDTphysicsExtensions override the SAM HDT bounce stuff in MO, I lost some bounce (I used the really bouncy version for SAM) but it works fine now. I would like to know if there might be away to get back the really bouncy HDT for SAM and have FloppySoS work too

Can you show this SAM HDT mod, or at least the xml file?

I got this fixed by letting HDTphysicsExtensions override the SAM HDT bounce stuff in MO, I lost some bounce (I used the really bouncy version for SAM) but it works fine now. I would like to know if there might be away to get back the really bouncy HDT for SAM and have FloppySoS work too

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I want extra bounce and I use CBBE HDT bodies. What could I do to achieve this anyone know please?

Oddly this worked for me when I played as a male in one save, but once I switched to female all the NPC males redress right away and maintain a floppy schlong even when I select "disable" in the MCM.

Is there a specific spot in a load order this should go? Or a fix for this? I tried re-entering cells and retried NPCs hoping it was because they needed their schlong to load, but it wasn't.

Guest ffabris

Two quick questions:

1. Would I be correct in guessing that this mod drops a script on each NPC it is used on?
  2. Could NPCs be "floppified" by setting factions in a mod? (That is, I maed a mod, add FloppySOS as master and then set factions on NPCs to hard-code behavior.)

Thanks in advance. :)

Would it be possible to have interaction with SL Aroused? Like, automagicly floppyfy when arousal <50% and unfloppyfy when arousal >50%?

Probably more complex than what the curent setup can do, but just tossing ideas...

I actually disabled SL Aroused because it bends the schlong nearly constantly (whenever arousal > 0).

The MCM sexlab option in the current release actually responds to arousal, although there is a bug (see below).

But what you mean is to treat arousal 0 - 50 as arousal 0, right?

Oddly this worked for me when I played as a male in one save, but once I switched to female all the NPC males redress right away and maintain a floppy schlong even when I select "disable" in the MCM.

Is there a specific spot in a load order this should go? Or a fix for this? I tried re-entering cells and retried NPCs hoping it was because they needed their schlong to load, but it wasn't.

Yes, there's a bug with the sexlab option. Load order won't matter, but an updated version with a fix is underway.

Two quick questions:

1. Would I be correct in guessing that this mod drops a script on each NPC it is used on?
  2. Could NPCs be "floppified" by setting factions in a mod? (That is, I maed a mod, add FloppySOS as master and then set factions on NPCs to hard-code behavior.)

1. No, it gives the NPC an invisible item carrying the HDT configuration.

2. I think so. I don't have any experience with modding factions, but if you can call this function on the NPCs, I expect it would work:

FloppySOS.toggleFloppiness(Actor target, int mode)

Anyone know how to add collision with custom cocks?

u have to edit the mesh adding a havok line linking it to a hdt xml.

have a request do u think u could have where they lose but the ball movement when there a certain aroousal?

With edit mesh i think u mean the nifscope and add the extrastringdata.

And with linking to a hdt.xml i get lost... can i dupe a regular hdt.xml? like a sos one?

Anyone know how to add collision with custom cocks?

u have to edit the mesh adding a havok line linking it to a hdt xml.

have a request do u think u could have where they lose but the ball movement when there a certain aroousal?

With edit mesh i think u mean the nifscope and add the extrastringdata.

And with linking to a hdt.xml i get lost... can i dupe a regular hdt.xml? like a sos one?

its acutaly quite easy once u do it. justs look around u should find a guide somewhre on the forums for it. always best to have a guide for it.

Guest ffabris

Two quick questions:

• Would I be correct in guessing that this mod drops a script on each NPC it is used on?
  • Could NPCs be "floppified" by setting factions in a mod? (That is, I maed a mod, add FloppySOS as master and then set factions on NPCs to hard-code behavior.)

1. No, it gives the NPC an invisible item carrying the HDT configuration.

2. I think so. I don't have any experience with modding factions, but if you can call this function on the NPCs, I expect it would work:

FloppySOS.toggleFloppiness(Actor target, int mode)

Aha! So I could also just add the item to NPCs outfits then?

Would it be possible to have interaction with SL Aroused? Like, automagicly floppyfy when arousal <50% and unfloppyfy when arousal >50%?

Probably more complex than what the curent setup can do, but just tossing ideas...

I actually disabled SL Aroused because it bends the schlong nearly constantly (whenever arousal > 0).

The MCM sexlab option in the current release actually responds to arousal, although there is a bug (see below).

Not exactly. What I meant was for the hdt effect to be applied as long as arousal is below a certain value (say, 50), and to disable it (hence making the schlong stiff) when arousal exceeds that value. And if one were to go the extra mile, do this for all NPCs in the vicinity.

I've taken a look at the code and don't think it'd be possible with the current system, and I don't think arousal has any easy-to-hook-into events for things like that, so this'd need its own update cycle and probably greatly increase the script load.

On the topic of code, is FloppySOSQuest.Initialize() supposed to be called by something? Right now it doesn't seem to do anything.

Not exactly. What I meant was for the hdt effect to be applied as long as arousal is below a certain value (say, 50), and to disable it (hence making the schlong stiff) when arousal exceeds that value. And if one were to go the extra mile, do this for all NPCs in the vicinity.

I've taken a look at the code and don't think it'd be possible with the current system, and I don't think arousal has any easy-to-hook-into events for things like that, so this'd need its own update cycle and probably greatly increase the script load.

On the topic of code, is FloppySOSQuest.Initialize() supposed to be called by something? Right now it doesn't seem to do anything.

It might work this way already. Somewhat, at least. I have the Arousal mod and this mod, and it seems that the Arousal does already switch from the "Both" setting to the "Balls" setting. It seems the SOS controls do the same thing. I've had a few cases where the below character is running around with it quite stiff, with the balls still flopping around(and it clipping though the Vampire armor which doesn't exactly bother me)

The "Horse Penis For Females and Males" mod working with FloppySOS 1.2, this shot with the "Both" setting. It seems to shrink it a bit(and make the balls a bit bigger than I made them in RaceMenu), making it look a bit more like a...well, actuall horse, if a bit spilling out.

post-62699-0-77532000-1441413084_thumb.png

After using the SOS controls to raise it, it seems to switch to the "Balls" only setting by itself. Not entirely sure if it does so for SexLab animations without the MCM setting though.

post-62699-0-56832100-1441413103_thumb.png

[snip]

It might work this way already. Somewhat, at least. I have the Arousal mod and this mod, and it seems that the Arousal does already switch from the "Both" setting to the "Balls" setting. It seems the SOS controls do the same thing. I've had a few cases where the below character is running around with it quite stiff, with the balls still flopping around(and it clipping though the Vampire armor which doesn't exactly bother me)

Well, yes, sort of kind of in a way. But as soon as arousal is above zero, even if the schlong just hangs there in the lowest position, there's no more floppyness to be had. Which was my point, sorta.

Yes that should work; let me know if it doesn't.

It's called by FloppySOSAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame().

In the next version it will also be called by FloppySOSQuest.OnInit() to make sure ppl get the spells when using the mod for the first time.

The "Horse Penis For Females and Males" mod working with FloppySOS 1.2, this shot with the "Both" setting. It seems to shrink it a bit(and make the balls a bit bigger than I made them in RaceMenu), making it look a bit more like a...well, actuall horse, if a bit spilling out.

attachicon.gifArgonian_HorseFloppy.png

After using the SOS controls to raise it, it seems to switch to the "Balls" only setting by itself. Not entirely sure if it does so for SexLab animations without the MCM setting though.

attachicon.gifArgonian_HorseFloppyBalls.png

Yes you're right. The MCM setting name is actually a bit too specific. It reacts on sexlab scenes, but also on arousal state and the SOS pgUp pgDown controls.

Basically, it reacts to SOS animation events. Whenever a non-flaccid animation is sent, the mode is changed to Balls Only. When a flaccid animation is sent, mode is changed to Both.

Guest ffabris

Yes that should work; let me know if it doesn't.

It works VERY well! :) One request, for those who may want to use FloppySOS as a master in their mods, as I just did: can you set the ESM flag in the mod, please? That will stop CK from ripping FloppySOS out when the flag isn't set. (I set it myself, on my local copy, but I tend to forget to do that when mods are updated).