I'll give it a go! :)

Do I do this while in a scene? Remove that item? Then manually assign when the scene is finished (floppy self)?

Also, are all of your meshes/objects obviously named or are there some codenames that would otherwise not be so obvious?

I ask becuase I saw a lot of items that had no names, only number values and some with just dashes bit all still had item numbers of that makes any sense (dang near just cornfused me self! LOL)

Do the inventory thing just once, to make sure there are no multiple floppy items in your inventory.

Regarding item names, my mod adds only the 5 floppy items, nothing else. They should be properly named in the console.

If you see unnamed items and want to know which mod added them, look at the item id's first 2 digits. They represent the mod's load index, in hexadecimal. I.e. in my game FloppySOS has mod index 60, so my floppy items have ids like 60003880 etc.

Oh! nifty knowledge to have! :D Now I should be able to better troubleshoot a lot better in the future!

As for the fix, I found that only one is being equipped so I'll try the fix you mentioned. If no go then I'll make a clean save and reinstall it to see what happens then.

On a side note, does load order matter? Should it load after or before SOS?

Anyone that can list the default custom settings, for some reason its all 0% for me. Restarting, loading, reinstalling floppy sos..nothing makes it come back, even making a new character doesnt help.  Just about tried it all so might aswell ask for the settings so I can manually fill them in

Anyone that can list the default custom settings, for some reason its all 0% for me. Restarting, loading, reinstalling floppy sos..nothing makes it come back, even making a new character doesnt help.  Just about tried it all so might aswell ask for the settings so I can manually fill them in

It happened for me when I installed SexLab Cumshot, any save I would load with it on would put the settings as 0% but if I loaded them without it all settings would be fine. Also that mod was causing me a lot of crashes so I removed it and that was fixed.

Floppiness - 1%

Weight - 20%

Speed - 100%

Don't remember but if there is another setting it's also 1%.

Guest ffabris

I have the same thing, on a new game. Not even clicking the 'Default" button gives the default values, oddly. So, I messed around till I found settings I like. (A way to save settings would be nice! Hint hint ;))

And while I am posting here, I also have the problem others have mentioned of the dick going tiny till you disable then re-enable floppiness. Odd one, that.

It happened for me when I installed SexLab Cumshot, any save I would load with it on would put the settings as 0% but if I loaded them without it all settings would be fine. Also that mod was causing me a lot of crashes so I removed it and that was fixed.

Floppiness - 1%

Weight - 20%

Speed - 100%

Removed SexLab Cumshot and its back! Thanks

Floppiness - 1%

Weight - 20%

Speed - 100%

I have the same thing, on a new game. Not even clicking the 'Default" button gives the default values, oddly. So, I messed around till I found settings I like. (A way to save settings would be nice! Hint hint ;))

And while I am posting here, I also have the problem others have mentioned of the dick going tiny till you disable then re-enable floppiness. Odd one, that.

Those values are loaded and saved by PapyrusUtil. Can you check your papyrus logs for any errors related to FloppySOS?

The log file should be located at:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\my games\skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

I got 3 problems that might be with this mod:

1 - Sofia has size 18 schlong and it works fine when playing but when I load any save it gets like in the pics (and also with other npcs), disabling the floppy sos and then enabling it fixes but when I load the save or go to another place it happens again.

2 - Entering a cell like any house and especially dragonsreach makes all the schlongs, no matter the size, become like they were size 1 even though in the MCM their size is the original (18 for example). Never ran into this problem before.

3 - Sometimes npcs won't use the floppy sos. I made a custom profile (with half erect option selected) and set the npcs normal to be this custom. I got the feeling that when I disabled the "remove floppy on erection" it got fixed, but then I can't have good sex scenes. Btw Aroused Redux is set to not interfere with SoS.

Insofar as mod goes, I'm using SOS Full (no schlongs for male and all big for females with armors set to revealing), Milk Economy (and the required Aroused Redux, SexLab 1.6), RCAE, ZaZ animation, some combat mods, texture mods, ordinator, hdt and some more.

Also I think it's a engine problem and everyone have it -> When fps gets lower (45-50 for me) the SoS goes batshit crazy.

Ok thanks for the detailed info. Some questions:

- Are you always using SOS MCM to set schlong size, or also SOS racemenu?

- Did it work ok in version 1.4 of FloppySOS?

- Does your papyrus log contain errors pertaining to FloppySOS?

The 'size reset' issue does happen on game load (a fix is forthcoming in 1.6), but I don't get this issue on each cell load.

On a side note, does load order matter? Should it load after or before SOS?

For FloppySOS it doesn't. It does not overwrite any other mod's files so order shouldn't matter.

Good idea, noted :) Although, the custom mode is still experimental, and the sliders will likely change in future versions of the mod.

Regarding the size issue: can you also answer the questions I listed above?

Is there a way to shift the collision position of the balls farther away from the thighs to prevent them from getting stuck at odd angles around thicker/closer-together shapes?

I recall you having given me a value before for shifting how far they hung from the bone, but the forum revert appears to have eaten that information.

I got 3 problems that might be with this mod:

1 - Sofia has size 18 schlong and it works fine when playing but when I load any save it gets like in the pics (and also with other npcs), disabling the floppy sos and then enabling it fixes but when I load the save or go to another place it happens again.

2 - Entering a cell like any house and especially dragonsreach makes all the schlongs, no matter the size, become like they were size 1 even though in the MCM their size is the original (18 for example). Never ran into this problem before.

3 - Sometimes npcs won't use the floppy sos. I made a custom profile (with half erect option selected) and set the npcs normal to be this custom. I got the feeling that when I disabled the "remove floppy on erection" it got fixed, but then I can't have good sex scenes. Btw Aroused Redux is set to not interfere with SoS.

Insofar as mod goes, I'm using SOS Full (no schlongs for male and all big for females with armors set to revealing), Milk Economy (and the required Aroused Redux, SexLab 1.6), RCAE, ZaZ animation, some combat mods, texture mods, ordinator, hdt and some more.

Also I think it's a engine problem and everyone have it -> When fps gets lower (45-50 for me) the SoS goes batshit crazy.

Ok thanks for the detailed info. Some questions:

- Are you always using SOS MCM to set schlong size, or also SOS racemenu?

- Did it work ok in version 1.4 of FloppySOS?

- Does your papyrus log contain errors pertaining to FloppySOS?

The 'size reset' issue does happen on game load (a fix is forthcoming in 1.6), but I don't get this issue on each cell load.

1 - I'm only using SOS MCM to set the size, no plugins or changes in racemenu for SOS.

2 - Only tried version 1.5 of the mod.

3 - I don't think so but also didn't look for it. Will only be able to play skyrim in a week because I'm upgrading my PC.

There are two "size resets". The real size of the schlong (the value in the MCM) is unchanged but the visual is not. The first one happens when a save is loaded (first time game loads, after death, on normal play). In this one the schlong that is supposed to be long gets short and fat, like it tried to "grow" but could only fill the sides. The second one happens when loading a cell (especially dragonsreach), the sclongs visual is that of a size 1 no matter the value in the MCM. To "fix" I need to changed the size and then change back in the MCM and then disable and enable Floppy SOS for each NPC.

Also the Havok Object that is used to give breast collision to NPCs, when equiped by said NPCs, disables the FloppySOS. I just removed it but no one other than the PC gets to have breast collisions now.

Guest ffabris

Good idea, noted :) Although, the custom mode is still experimental, and the sliders will likely change in future versions of the mod.

Regarding the size issue: can you also answer the questions I listed above?

Yes, it does:

[12/24/2015 - 04:02:47PM] warning: Property FloppifyMsg on script FloppySOSAlias attached to alias FloppySOSPlayerAlias on quest FloppySOSQuest (3500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

(on a game in progress, not new.)

Oops the other questions...

1. Yes, I use RaceMenu to change the schlong (to give it curve, rather than size)

2. Hum, I don't remember how it worked with 1.4 ... :-| I don't recall having the "tiny dick" problem with that, but I might be mistaken.

Guest ffabris

I needed to start a new game for other reasons, so I decided to check on Floppy errors while doing so.

Notes: I use SAM with SAM HDT. I also use Skyrim Unbound, and set up mod options before starting the game itself. This may interfere... maybe. Also, for this test, I used a vanilla preset for my character, so as not to introduce potential problems with changing the schlong via RaceMenu.

Game start (and every game load) gives the following error, twice:

[12/24/2015 - 06:17:23PM] warning: Property FloppifyMsg on script FloppySOSAlias attached to alias FloppySOSPlayerAlias on quest FloppySOSQuest (3500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

When I open Floppy MCM the first time (still before actually starting the game, this repeats 10 times:

[12/24/2015 - 06:22:51PM] Error: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.FloppySOS.getCurrentFloppyMode() - "FloppySOS.psc" Line 27
    <unknown self>.FloppySOS.applyCustomMode() - "FloppySOS.psc" Line 160
    [FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (350083E4)].FloppySOSConfigMenu.OnConfigClose() - "FloppySOSConfigMenu.psc" Line 54
    [FloppySOSConfigMenuQuest (350083E4)].FloppySOSConfigMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 840
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (14000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 136

I don't see it in logs after starting the game, however.

I save the game, quite skyrim, restart, load the save ... and get "mini penis". I have to disable Floppy on myself, then re-enable to get the size set in SAM's MCM. This still using a vanilla preset for my character. So changing schlong via RaceMenu doesn't appear to be the problem.

No other errors in papyrus log. And while the error may show why Floppy MCM doesn't start with default values, it doesn't explain why clicking the 'R' on sliders gives me a default of 0 for all options.

Little problem here: Havok objet the item i use to set breast collision to my character need to be equiped to works (i usually know its working because of my idle stance) , but when i set floppy mode to my character it unequip havok item. And the same way if im equip it again, the HDT collision for the schlong / balls disappear :/

Is there any fix for that yet ?

Little problem here: Havok objet the item i use to set breast collision to my character need to be equiped to works (i usually know its working because of my idle stance) , but when i set floppy mode to my character it unequip havok item. And the same way if im equip it again, the HDT collision for the schlong / balls disappear :/

Is there any fix for that yet ?

Attach the hdt .xml to the "femalehead.nif" using nifskope (google or search here how). It will fix your problem but only for the PC, it will stay for the NPCs.

Guest ffabris

Re: No defaults in MCM, I just remembered something which may be relevant. When 1.5 came out, I installed it on top of 1.4, in a game in progress. When I loaded Skyrim, FloppySOS MCM did have defaults for all the new HDT settings. Some time later, I started a new game, and from then on, the MCM had no default values at all... everything is set at zero.

Re: No defaults in MCM, I just remembered something which may be relevant. When 1.5 came out, I installed it on top of 1.4, in a game in progress. When I loaded Skyrim, FloppySOS MCM did have defaults for all the new HDT settings. Some time later, I started a new game, and from then on, the MCM had no default values at all... everything is set at zero.

Like for the previous fellow fellow, removing SexLab Cumshot fixed it right away. I put that mod last and tested -> when the esp was active in my mod list all the settings for FloppySOS would default to 0%. It was also causing me a lot of crashes. So there's something going on with that mod, that mod together with this one or another one.

Guest ffabris

Like for the previous fellow fellow, removing SexLab Cumshot fixed it right away. I put that mod last and tested -> when the esp was active in my mod list all the settings for FloppySOS would default to 0%. It was also causing me a lot of crashes. So there's something going on with that mod, that mod together with this one or another one.

Hum, I use that mod as well. No crashes with it, however. At least none that I could reliably attribute to it. I'll try removing it later and see what happens. Very odd if that indeed is conflicting with FloppySOS, however.

Guest ffabris

Well well.... OK, so I tested. Here are the results.

Starting point: save game with both SexLab Cumsot 1.7.2, and FloppySOS 1.5 installed. On opening FloppySOS MCM, selecting (for example) schlong weight and clicking 'R' to set to default, it goes to zero. Same with velocity or any other value.

Test 1: Remove SexLab Cumshot, clean the save. Same results as above regarding defaults.

Test 2: Remove both Cumshot and FloppySOS. Clean the save. Then reinstall FloppySOS. FloppySOS defaults now work correctly. o,O

Color me surprised!

Side notes: This doesn't fix the "mini willy" issue - but I am guessing that's related to the papyrus error I noted a few days ago. Also, I think the defaults for velocity are too high: I get a willy going wild with 100% ;) I'd suggest 50% for schlong and balls. And 80-100% for weight.

umm.. for some reason when I use this my schlong become all deformed, like the scaling from Racemenu settings are all wrong. For example if i set it to be really long, and enable this mod, it becomes really really short and fat.. lol. If i press the key to open console it reverts back to the correct size setting but close console it becomes broken again. Also balls are hanging down really low too but I kinda like it that way lol.

I use newest

- XPMSE (and its built-in patch for SOS+racemenu)

- SOS,

- racemenu

- SOS schlong for females

- and the HDT files from Daiemonic from here

I tried uninstall/reinstall but even after uninstallation the problem still exists... and i have a whole bunch of errors in log file

Cannot open store for class "FloppifyCloakApplyEffect", missing file?
warning: Unable to get type FloppifyCloakApplyEffect referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
warning: Could not find type FloppifyCloakApplyEffect in the type table in save

umm.. for some reason when I use this my schlong become all deformed, like the scaling from Racemenu settings are all wrong. For example if i set it to be really long, and enable this mod, it becomes really really short and fat.. lol. If i press the key to open console it reverts back to the correct size setting but close console it becomes broken again. Also balls are hanging down really low too but I kinda like it that way lol.

I use newest

- XPMSE (and its built-in patch for SOS+racemenu)

- SOS,

- racemenu

- SOS schlong for females

- and the HDT files from Daiemonic from here

I tried uninstall/reinstall but even after uninstallation the problem still exists... and i have a whole bunch of errors in log file

Cannot open store for class "FloppifyCloakApplyEffect", missing file?

warning: Unable to get type FloppifyCloakApplyEffect referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

Short and fat like this? Because I and some other people also have it, right after loading a save even if it was normal when you saved.

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-1028401-0-19580300-1450745980.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-1028401-0-04870800-1450746006.jpg

Short and fat like this? Because I and some other people also have it, right after loading a save even if it was normal when you saved.

I'm looking into the size issue. All I know right now is that the 'size' and 'thickness' sliders seem to work ok, but the 'length' slider does not.

Well well.... OK, so I tested. Here are the results.

Starting point: save game with both SexLab Cumsot 1.7.2, and FloppySOS 1.5 installed. On opening FloppySOS MCM, selecting (for example) schlong weight and clicking 'R' to set to default, it goes to zero. Same with velocity or any other value.

Test 1: Remove SexLab Cumshot, clean the save. Same results as above regarding defaults.

Test 2: Remove both Cumshot and FloppySOS. Clean the save. Then reinstall FloppySOS. FloppySOS defaults now work correctly. o,O

Color me surprised!

Side notes: This doesn't fix the "mini willy" issue - but I am guessing that's related to the papyrus error I noted a few days ago. Also, I think the defaults for velocity are too high: I get a willy going wild with 100% ;) I'd suggest 50% for schlong and balls. And 80-100% for weight.

Thanks for testing that. I looked at the Sexlab Cumshot code, but see nothing that could cause a conflict.

More likely, the problem is in the way FloppySOS handles version updates. Looking further into that.

Guest ffabris

I'm looking into the size issue. All I know right now is that the 'size' and 'thickness' sliders seem to work ok, but the 'length' slider does not.

Any chance it is related to the error posted here?