Is there a way to actually make the "erect" schlong one use the floppy schlong skeleton, but stay mostly erected? My point is the steel-pipe erection isn't so believable either, so having it "swing and bent" just a bit would be much better option. In this way it could also "guide" itself to the vagina on some positions where the steelpipe penetrates through the female model.

Is there any way to get this to interact with animated vaginas/UUNP?  NiStringExtraData is referencing the included XML, which appears not to include what's needed for collisions with UUNP vagina data etc.

I'm not sure what kind of interaction you'd expect? The schlong should collide with other HDT shapes, but penetration with a floppy schlong is going to be hard ;-)

Well it has the option to be stiff, no?  Upon doing that it still wouldn't create any "spreading" so to speak.

If it so pleases you,could you add support for the Muscular Schlong for females found through this link?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-37

If it so pleases you,could you add support for the Muscular Schlong for females found through this link?

Yes, please!!

Sure, but I can't include this in the mod since it overwrites the original UNP schlong.

VectorPlexus Muscular for Females Floppified.zip

Is there a way to actually make the "erect" schlong one use the floppy schlong skeleton, but stay mostly erected? My point is the steel-pipe erection isn't so believable either, so having it "swing and bent" just a bit would be much better option. In this way it could also "guide" itself to the vagina on some positions where the steelpipe penetrates through the female model.

That's what I was looking into originally. But to my current understanding, it is not possible to have Havok Animation and Havok Physics act on the same bones simultaneously... :(

So how does this work on npc's? Is it a targetable spell, or does it affect all npc's? Do all npc's get the same effect you're currently using, or can you modify which ones have what effect? Thanks :)

This mod actually affects the schlong's nif files. Whichever character (you, or any npc) wears that schlong, is affected by the spell.

That's what I was looking into originally. But to my current understanding, it is not possible to have Havok Animation and Havok Physics act on the same bones simultaneously... :(

So how does this work on npc's? Is it a targetable spell, or does it affect all npc's? Do all npc's get the same effect you're currently using, or can you modify which ones have what effect? Thanks :)

This mod actually affects the schlong's nif files. Whichever character (you, or any npc) wears that schlong, is affected by the spell.

Thanks for the answer. So in order to make it work for every schlong variation, I'd have to switch the schlong of my character, and then activate the spell, or just download the nif files and activate the spell once? My Skyrim is currently not in working condition, hence all the questions :P

Yes, please!!

Sure, but I can't include this in the mod since it overwrites the original UNP schlong.

Thank you.

I've tried screwing around with Havok modifier and and since the schlong does have a 6 "genital" bones, I tried to apply sphere inertia instead of keyframe to the bones 4, 5 and 6. It kinda works - I can still adjust the heading with pgup/pgdown keys and from the half way it bends on contact. So it would behave more like a real erected one... Just had to bump up the default inertia values so it won't "shake" all the time.

However the problem is finding a right constraint with strong motor values to work with, with the default ragdoll one it just bends on everything it hits and penetration is not possible that way.. :)

So I'd say it's possible to implement to some extend. Someone who knows how to mess with the constraints could make it work I think.

Yes, please!!

I packed it into an archive so it wouldn't replace the standard UNP schlong,so that shouldn't be a problem. I could have posted it before,but I preferred to let the person who altered the mesh in the first place to have their original post seen once again.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-48

Thanks heaping dripping dollops for this. You're a true hero of these boards.

Now,it might be nice if these extra schlong add-ons were all added to some kind of sticky download section rather than left to be be posted and re-posted repeatedly only for as long as anyone remembers that they are there.

Hello there jopie123,

I've been experiencing the same problem as the previous poster, meaning the mesh would not appear (using SOS Equipable slot 60). I've tried the older versions and it works perfectly, so I've (with some confidence) narrowed it down to the slot used not lining up between both plugins.

I've managed to get it to reappear again by changing the body slot used by the mesh to match the slot used by the SOS  Eq. slot 60, the end goal being to have an HDT willy no matter what armor is equipped.

But now I'm stumped at the point where your spell doesn't seem to affect the Equipable Schlong. Since I have absolutely no idea how to change Floppy to behave as it should with SOS Eq. slot 60, I thought I'd point it out, see if you want to have a crack at it. I've included the edited meshes, for science.

EDIT : Nvm all that nonsense, it works like a charm now. Just booted up Skyrim and...it just worked  :D I left the files for those who got the disappearing dick act.

Btw, AWESOME work, love your mod.

Equipable Schlong - EditedSlot60.rar

Thanks for the answer. So in order to make it work for every schlong variation, I'd have to switch the schlong of my character, and then activate the spell, or just download the nif files and activate the spell once? My Skyrim is currently not in working condition, hence all the questions :P

Just use the spell once. It will set a HDT mode, regardless of which schlong is equipped/installed at that time. All supported schlongs will use that HDT mode from then on.

However, this is going to change in the next version, see below.

I packed it into an archive so it wouldn't replace the standard UNP schlong,so that shouldn't be a problem. I could have posted it before,but I preferred to let the person who altered the mesh in the first place to have their original post seen once again.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/page-48

Thanks heaping dripping dollops for this. You're a true hero of these boards.

Now,it might be nice if these extra schlong add-ons were all added to some kind of sticky download section rather than left to be be posted and re-posted repeatedly only for as long as anyone remembers that they are there.

That's a good point. But the next version (will be released in a couple of days) will use a different mechanism, and no longer require modifications to the nif file.

At that point FloppySOS will support (hopefully) all SOS and SAM schlongs, without having to maintain a growing list of edited nif files...

Still can't get the craziness to stop. I don't want to hinder my fps by capping it at 30 or 35. At 40-45fps it goes crazy and flips out.

Sorry, there's not much I can do about that. This seems to be a HDT quirk. I think you need to find out why your Skyrim is running at 40fps... is something bottlenecking the cpu or gpu?

Hello there jopie123,

I've been experiencing the same problem as the previous poster, meaning the mesh would not appear (using SOS Equipable slot 60). I've tried the older versions and it works perfectly, so I've (with some confidence) narrowed it down to the slot used not lining up between both plugins.

I've managed to get it to reappear again by changing the body slot used by the mesh to match the slot used by the SOS  Eq. slot 60, the end goal being to have an HDT willy no matter what armor is equipped.

But now I'm stumped at the point where your spell doesn't seem to affect the Equipable Schlong. Since I have absolutely no idea how to change Floppy to behave as it should with SOS Eq. slot 60, I thought I'd point it out, see if you want to have a crack at it. I've included the edited meshes, for science.

EDIT : Nvm all that nonsense, it works like a charm now. Just booted up Skyrim and...it just worked  :D I left the files for those who got the disappearing dick act.

Btw, AWESOME work, love your mod.

Ahh thanks for pointing that out. I forgot to change the slot when copying the mesh. :blush: