I can't get the Equipable Schlong to jiggle. Only its balls will, but not the shaft no matter how erect it is. Cranking up the FloppySOS sliders for bounce and jelly all the way up to 100 doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Am I missing something? Same goes for Hoenheim's horse cock,

If the schlong wants to become erect (for example due to using Shift+PgUp, or the Aroused mod, or anything else that triggers an erection event), floppy schlong will be disabled automatically. You can change this in the MCM menu.

If you want a floppy schlong, make sure arousal is 0%, or the MCM option I mentioned above is checked off.

Also, make sure your floppy mode is set to 'Both', 'Schlong' or 'Custom'.

so want to use this but dont work well if u have a working vagina.

I'm currently looking into the compatibility issues with other HDT mods, including HDT vaginas.

I can't get the Equipable Schlong to jiggle. Only its balls will, but not the shaft no matter how erect it is. Cranking up the FloppySOS sliders for bounce and jelly all the way up to 100 doesn't seem to make a difference at all. Am I missing something? Same goes for Hoenheim's horse cock,

If the schlong wants to become erect (for example due to using Shift+PgUp, or the Aroused mod, or anything else that triggers an erection event), floppy schlong will be disabled automatically. You can change this in the MCM menu.

If you want a floppy schlong, make sure arousal is 0%, or the MCM option I mentioned above is checked off.

Also, make sure your floppy mode is set to 'Both', 'Schlong' or 'Custom'.

Got it to work. Thanks!

Hey I want to make a request if it's not too much trouble:
Can there be an option to disable the schlong's hdt physics when the character's arousal level reaches a chosen value in the MCM?
So yeah I guess I'm asking for your mod to work with the popular Aroused mod :/

Nice mod btw and if I had a million dollars I'd give it all to you :D
Seriously I love this mod and thank you... so fucking much T~T

Got another idea under 10 minutes...
Also if it would be possible to make the "half-erect" option trigger between x and x value of arousal?

I've noticed a slight incompatibility with the Leito schlongs, or at least with Khajiit ones; the balls merge with the schlong and kinda shoot everywhere because they're colliding too close to one another. Turning flop off on balls causes the schlong to behave normally, but turning flop off the schlong makes the balls get stuck inside it and go nuts again.

This may have been asked already;

How can it be set to not stiff the scrotum during scenes?

If I recall properly, I think ver 1.1 would stiff the phallus but leave the scrotum untouched which obviously added a nice touch of realism. Using 1.5 now and when a scene happens, the balls go stiff (default SOS sway) too.

Do you think it'd be possible in the next update to automatically switch the full schlongify effect to balls only when sexlab events / arousal events start? 

If I recall properly, I think ver 1.1 would stiff the phallus but leave the scrotum untouched which obviously added a nice touch of realism. Using 1.5 now and when a scene happens, the balls go stiff (default SOS sway) too.

3rd that. I'm using an earlier version with balls only floppified, which is great during sex. Those stiff balls in the earlier SL animations were scary. I'd hate to lose that.

Hm but it's supposed to do that already. :huh:

Can you guys check some things please?

1. Which floppy mode are you using before the sex scene?

2. Do you have the MCM setting checked 'Disable floppiness during erection events'?

3. During the sex scene, do you see a 'Floppy balls (worn)' in your inventory if you check via console > inv ? If not, is there another, or multiple floppy items?

(note these items don't show up in the regular inventory, you need to check via console inventory)

Can there be an option to disable the schlong's hdt physics when the character's arousal level reaches a chosen value in the MCM?

Also if it would be possible to make the "half-erect" option trigger between x and x value of arousal?

Thanks! If you someday find that million, let me know :)

About the Aroused mod: it's a good idea. tanookitamatachi made a modification of FloppySOS that works with an aroused threshold, but it's on the archived forum, and based on floppysos 1.4:

http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?do=findComment&comment=1390513

Hopefully I can include it in a future version of FloppySOS someday. It's on my list, but not at the top right now...

I've noticed a slight incompatibility with the Leito schlongs, or at least with Khajiit ones; the balls merge with the schlong and kinda shoot everywhere because they're colliding too close to one another. Turning flop off on balls causes the schlong to behave normally, but turning flop off the schlong makes the balls get stuck inside it and go nuts again.

Ah good catch. It looks like we'll need some adjusted collision configurations for these types of schlongs.

Going forward with FloppySOS, I'm experimenting with more dynamic HDT config. The custom mode is a first step. Hopefully, we can do something similar with the collision shapes.

Do you think it'd be possible in the next update to automatically switch the full schlongify effect to balls only when sexlab events / arousal events start?

3rd that. I'm using an earlier version with balls only floppified, which is great during sex. Those stiff balls in the earlier SL animations were scary. I'd hate to lose that.

2. Do you have the MCM setting checked 'Disable floppiness during erection events'?

3. During the sex scene, do you see a 'Floppy balls (worn)' in your inventory if you check via console > inv ? If not, is there another, or multiple floppy items?

(note these items don't show up in the regular inventory, you need to check via console inventory)

I'll check into that first chance I get and report back by latest of tomorrow night!

1. Full floppiness

2. Yes, it doesn't seem to do anything in my game to the player or the NPC's

3. The floppy ball item is there

I figured that's what the intention of the option was in the first place, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

On an unrelated note, I think it'd be a neat little fix around the "sucked in genitals" problem that a bunch of people including me are having if the mod automatically disabled & re-enabled the selected MCM floppiness when you start the game, since that fix works 100% of the time as far as I know. It's very fast to just do that manually with the keybindings, but if you think you're up for that, it'd be a nifty little fix. It still happens to all NPC's though at least in my game, so I guess that's another issue.

Thanks! If you someday find that million, let me know :)

About the Aroused mod: it's a good idea. tanookitamatachi made a modification of FloppySOS that works with an aroused threshold, but it's on the archived forum, and based on floppysos 1.4:

http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/?do=findComment&comment=1390513

Hopefully I can include it in a future version of FloppySOS someday. It's on my list, but not at the top right now...

Hm, anyone have that? The download link on it gives me 404.

1. Custom values (full flop)

2. Affirmative 

post-105294-0-69347500-1450498737_thumb.jpg

post-105294-0-85177300-1450498738_thumb.jpg

Maybe the system is calling upon the total disabled version instead of the phallus-only disabled version when the scrotum is the only desired piece to remain floppy? For a while, I was using a script someone made called "FloppySOS TTT Alternate AutoFlop test" which seemed to fix the issue but then casued a reverse effect; during scenes the scrotum would be enabled but out of scenes, the phallus would be SOS firm while the scrotum was still enabled. When I played around with the load order, it then would behave but during scenes, the phallus would slowly go soft unless a scene refresh or scene advance happened.

Not sure how I can get you a debug report manually but I can at least provide my mod list, maybe something is conflicting with this mod?

Load order list

2. Affirmative 

Maybe the system is calling upon the total disabled version instead of the phallus-only disabled version when the scrotum is the only desired piece to remain floppy? For a while, I was using a script someone made called "FloppySOS TTT Alternate AutoFlop test" which seemed to fix the issue but then casued a reverse effect; during scenes the scrotum would be enabled but out of scenes, the phallus would be SOS firm while the scrotum was still enabled. When I played around with the load order, it then would behave but during scenes, the phallus would slowly go soft unless a scene refresh or scene advance happened.

Not sure how I can get you a debug report manually but I can at least provide my mod list, maybe something is conflicting with this mod?

Load order list

Ok thanks for testing. The floppy item is wrong, maybe the script messed up while upgrading to 1.5.

I'll add checks for this in the next version, for now you could try this:

1. Do inv again, look for all floppy items on your character

2. Remove each item using player.removeitem <id> 999

3. Cast Floppify Self

2. Affirmative

Load order list

Ok thanks for testing. The floppy item is wrong, maybe the script messed up while upgrading to 1.5.

I'll add checks for this in the next version, for now you could try this:

1. Do inv again, look for all floppy items on your character

2. Remove each item using player.removeitem <id> 999

3. Cast Floppify Self

I'll give it a go! :)

Do I do this while in a scene? Remove that item? Then manually assign when the scene is finished (floppy self)?

Also, are all of your meshes/objects obviously named or are there some codenames that would otherwise not be so obvious?

I ask becuase I saw a lot of items that had no names, only number values and some with just dashes bit all still had item numbers of that makes any sense (dang near just cornfused me self! LOL)

Having a weird problem when floppifying here. I have the latest in XPMSE, HDT physics, PapyrusUtil, and SOS with the SOS-UNP addon. Even when cutting load order down to the bare minimum of the DLC's and Unofficial Legendary Patch, SkyUI, FNIS, SOS, SOS-UNP addon, FloppySOS, and Alternate Start, the problem continues happening.

As soon as I apply the HDT floppy to SOS, whichever part or both will suddenly have an extremely fast flicker between the normal rigid state and floppy state. In another case if I moved my camera around it would eventually settle to stay floppy for a short bit then flicker again once I move my camera past that point. Stops as soon as I remove the Floppify effect.

Papyrus log consistently gives this error pertaining to FloppySOS: "warning: Property FloppifyMsg on script FloppySOSAlias attached to alias FloppySOSPlayerAlias on quest FloppySOSQuest (0C00182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property."

Not sure what's causing this since people have talked about a flickering problem but I don't think it's the same problem I'm coming across.

I'll give it a go! :)

Do I do this while in a scene? Remove that item? Then manually assign when the scene is finished (floppy self)?

Also, are all of your meshes/objects obviously named or are there some codenames that would otherwise not be so obvious?

I ask becuase I saw a lot of items that had no names, only number values and some with just dashes bit all still had item numbers of that makes any sense (dang near just cornfused me self! LOL)

Do the inventory thing just once, to make sure there are no multiple floppy items in your inventory.

Regarding item names, my mod adds only the 5 floppy items, nothing else. They should be properly named in the console.

If you see unnamed items and want to know which mod added them, look at the item id's first 2 digits. They represent the mod's load index, in hexadecimal. I.e. in my game FloppySOS has mod index 60, so my floppy items have ids like 60003880 etc.

Changed my schlong from custom flop to floppy, then disabled it and it's frozen completely in place. Won't erect or go flacid with shift + page up/down. Works if I don't use custom flop after opening a save.

Can you check the key bindings in the floppysos MCM? They don't conflict with shift+pgup/down, do they?

Having a weird problem when floppifying here. I have the latest in XPMSE, HDT physics, PapyrusUtil, and SOS with the SOS-UNP addon. Even when cutting load order down to the bare minimum of the DLC's and Unofficial Legendary Patch, SkyUI, FNIS, SOS, SOS-UNP addon, FloppySOS, and Alternate Start, the problem continues happening.

As soon as I apply the HDT floppy to SOS, whichever part or both will suddenly have an extremely fast flicker between the normal rigid state and floppy state. In another case if I moved my camera around it would eventually settle to stay floppy for a short bit then flicker again once I move my camera past that point. Stops as soon as I remove the Floppify effect.

Papyrus log consistently gives this error pertaining to FloppySOS: "warning: Property FloppifyMsg on script FloppySOSAlias attached to alias FloppySOSPlayerAlias on quest FloppySOSQuest (0C00182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property."

Not sure what's causing this since people have talked about a flickering problem but I don't think it's the same problem I'm coming across.

Hm that doesn't sound like the FPS issue indeed. I don't see RCAE in your load order, do you have it installed?

I

Hm that doesn't sound like the FPS issue indeed. I don't see RCAE in your load order, do you have it installed?

Yep, already got it. After doing a bunch of things last night that I can barely recall now, it seemed better. Went floppy and didn't flicker until a bit later on when I kept messing with the SOS racemenu sliders and SOS-involved mods. However, no matter what I did to change the size the floppied parts would continue to stay at the same small size.

I haven't thought about trying to reinstall RCAE before so I'll see if messing with it does anything.

I got 3 problems that might be with this mod:

1 - Sofia has size 18 schlong and it works fine when playing but when I load any save it gets like in the pics (and also with other npcs), disabling the floppy sos and then enabling it fixes but when I load the save or go to another place it happens again.

2 - Entering a cell like any house and especially dragonsreach makes all the schlongs, no matter the size, become like they were size 1 even though in the MCM their size is the original (18 for example). Never ran into this problem before.

3 - Sometimes npcs won't use the floppy sos. I made a custom profile (with half erect option selected) and set the npcs normal to be this custom. I got the feeling that when I disabled the "remove floppy on erection" it got fixed, but then I can't have good sex scenes. Btw Aroused Redux is set to not interfere with SoS.

Insofar as mod goes, I'm using SOS Full (no schlongs for male and all big for females with armors set to revealing), Milk Economy (and the required Aroused Redux, SexLab 1.6), RCAE, ZaZ animation, some combat mods, texture mods, ordinator, hdt and some more.

Also I think it's a engine problem and everyone have it -> When fps gets lower (45-50 for me) the SoS goes batshit crazy.

post-1028401-0-19580300-1450745980_thumb.jpg

post-1028401-0-04870800-1450746006_thumb.jpg