What music do you listen to?

• 3 weeks later...

I follow "if it sounds good and doesnt make my ears bleed" but my taste is centered around melodic death metal (göteborg sound) and folk-death-pwer-metal (amorphis. metsätöll.. etc)

tl;dr: metal that doesnt sound like broken dubstep.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQe8OnAX7sY

Are you from Swe? I'm curious since Swdes don't often talk out loud when it comes to the classical göth death-sound. It's something we try to forget :lol:

I'm into extreme metal myself, but it's more, a lot more, in the veins of fuck, than lets say, cuddle.

Nothing wrong with cuddle music thou.

Well not quite. Country next to it (fin) could be one lol term. I do know swedish to some extent but i cant speak it very well anymore. !screw our second language ! too much hassle with trying to learn 3 languages at the same time because government says so! xD 

I just used that term because i like bands that come from that area. Mwahah.

..Nordic metal!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm extremely closed minded when it comes to music.

Specific bands in just a few genres usually EBM and Industrial.

I literally haven't heard anything on a "radio station" in over 10 years. I have no idea what they play these days. My guess is a lot of the emo stuff I see on TV dramas is popular music.

so yeah...

Old School :

New School :

And My Device

I mostly listen to AKB48 and sometimes SKE48; they're Japnese bands. I like listening to the 2000s - 2010s American alternative music such as Every Avenue and Shiny Toy Guns as well. I'm not a fan of newer alternative music, but then again, that's probably because I always listen to the same songs. Most of my favourite American bands have either disbanded or change their sounds by now.