Hi, is anyone know how to trigger the blackmail quest with Sharie? Thanks in advance.

I did yesterday so I can help you,in  atid3begin,Nathrezin sends you to steal a document in Sharie's home and you'll get cought by her,

accept her blackmail and the quest starts

Thanks orthax. I got another problem, I'm currently doing side quest "aTID2SideQuestFalk", I just got the recipe of Lotus Flower Extract. However, when I making the potion according to recipe, the result potion is called Poison of Damage Health. I cannot use that to poison the inn food supplies. Is anyone encountering similar problem?

Yes,enter in Nathrezin's room and you'll find a bottle of Lotus Flower Extract,use that

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

The quest title is called The Lurking Fear...

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?

In the console, type: "getstage atid1begin"

This should return a number, e.g. 10. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage atid1begin xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

I typed "getstage atid1begin" on the console and it gave me 200 and then typed "setstage atid begin 210" or "setstage atid begin 200" and it gave me Item 'atid' is not found for parameter quest. I think im just going to uninstall the mod and just wait for the update.  Thanks anyway for the information.

tip atid1begin

I typed "getstage atid1begin" on the console and it gave me 200 and then typed "setstage atid1begin 200" and nothing happens. There is no error on the console or anything. Its just that nothing seemed to changed. There is still there is no dialogue option for Doran Derleth's family, when I talk to the npc citizens or the dark elfs either, even if I speed up the time. Or reset the game. Any other options?

TheRandomDragon -- I think your way at start if that quest sounds right, if it gave you 200 that is normally the max number you will get. ( Quest done )  Not sure why nothing has started.  I would re-install and reload you game you had saved prior to this mod.  Something sounds off a bit.

double check below ...

I would go  - "get a pen"  --> Hit this ~ then type  showquesttargets, then page up and look for anything with  (   atid  )  in line up you may have 2 lines -- that should give you exactly what quest your running. 

Remember everyone -> he posted all quest markers to look for on first page of this MOD.  ;)

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?

This should return a number, e.g. 10. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage atid1begin xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

I typed "getstage atid1begin" on the console and it gave me 200 and then typed "setstage atid begin 210" or "setstage atid begin 200" and it gave me Item 'atid' is not found for parameter quest. I think im just going to uninstall the mod and just wait for the update.  Thanks anyway for the information.

tip atid1begin

I typed "getstage atid1begin" on the console and it gave me 200 and then typed "setstage atid1begin 200" and nothing happens. There is no error on the console or anything. Its just that nothing seemed to changed. There is still there is no dialogue option for Doran Derleth's family, when I talk to the npc citizens or the dark elfs either, even if I speed up the time. Or reset the game. Any other options?

If getstage was 200 then setstage 200 wont do anything as you are already at that stage.

Hi guys!

Did you meet this issue?I'm playing atid3z1,I 'm back to Whinterhold with Lareen and I'ld speak with her inside the inn but when I enter a script says that Azenith is here and she begings to kill everyone,trying to kill Lareen too so is impossible to continue.

My solution was to speak with Lareen outside the inn and after sestage to skip the dialogue with Azenith so the quest went forward beside waiting for hours that Lareen returns,she was stuck in the College so I went there to seduce and back to Ibn.

From this point everything went without problems.

Help if possible.

tip atid1begin

you can also use the completequest command, and setstage atid0starter 30

Hi guys!

Did you meet this issue?I'm playing atid3z1,I 'm back to Whinterhold with Lareen and I'ld speak with her inside the inn but when I enter a script says that Azenith is here and she begings to kill everyone,trying to kill Lareen too so is impossible to continue.

My solution was to speak with Lareen outside the inn and after sestage to skip the dialogue with Azenith so the quest went forward beside waiting for hours that Lareen returns,she was stuck in the College so I went there to seduce and back to Ibn.

I know that bug... I redone the sqs, but it stil didn't work... I'm trying to fix that. setstage it for now.

Here I have ran into a slight issue. I started the quests via what could be called the windhelm route i.e I didn't investigate anything in whiterun(Couldn't find how to start the white run stuff) and have got to the stage where I need to talk to doran dereleth. The only problem is he has no text options that relate to the quest. Am I just doing something wrong or what? Also may be worth noting that frabbi has not followed me into the house incase that has something to do with it.

Help if possible.

tip atid1begin

you can also use the completequest command, and setstage atid0starter 30

Hi guys!

I know that bug... I redone the sqs, but it stil didn't work... I'm trying to fix that. setstage it for now.

I figured out what was wrong. after messing with all the different quest code

it was aTID1Falmer not aTID1Begin  

I am now doing the quest Slave Traffics... where do I find Luna Nerva? It tells me to deliver drinks to her.

Also The quest title called: In the underworld... The first quest I got after getting into the dwemer ruin. it tells me to find Frabbit But On the map it either tells me she is at the Derelict Pumphouse, or in the IBN fishery behind wall. 

I am now doing the quest Slave Traffics... where do I find Luna Nerva? It tells me to deliver drinks to her.

Also The quest title called: In the underworld... The first quest I got after getting into the dwemer ruin. it tells me to find Frabbit But On the map it either tells me she is at the Derelict Pumphouse, or in the IBN fishery behind wall. 

Luna is in the Ibn mine near where you find Daithe

only one question,are you running the new version?

I am running version 2.1 test

Try this new one,2.11 

it would be fixed in the previous version sometimes characters were stuck in the buildings and besides using tcl or spawn it was difficult to speak with.

good luck

Try this new one,2.11 

it would be fixed in the previous version sometimes characters were stuck in the buildings and besides using tcl or spawn it was difficult to speak with.

good luck

Yeah it works thanks

I need help.

I'm on the quest called Tunneling...

I just complete digging 40 rubble and have shown them to Daithe

But after I'm suppose to follow her to the next area and she doesn't move. The quest log tells me to "Follow Daithe"

I have tried getgate and setgate on Atid1slavejobDaithe and Atid1SlaveTaskMine and she still doesn't move.

I need help.

But after I'm suppose to follow her to the next area and she doesn't move. The quest log tells me to "Follow Daithe"

I have tried getgate and setgate on Atid1slavejobDaithe and Atid1SlaveTaskMine and she still doesn't move.

Try this new one,2.11 

good luck

Yeah it works thanks

I need help.

I need help.

Don't worry,drop the rubble and go forward in the  next area when you'll reach the middle she will arrive with the team and will begin the show and your choice

Try this new one,2.11 

good luck

Yeah it works thanks

I need help.

I need help.

Yes, it's a bug I didn't suceed to solve.

TID content is finished now. Maybe a little side ques tor two (idealy repeatible), but that's all. Most the the tescedit errors are fixed.

Hey, i think my mod is Bugged :c

In the Quest ''The Lurking Fear'' , i can't talk to Doran Derleth. I also tried to speak to windhelm citizens, because the Quest said .''Interogate Windhelm Citizens about doran derleth'' ,but i cant ask the citizen and The QuestMarker shows to Markarth (Dorans Derleth Farm) .But i cant talk to him. Please help ;-;

Hey, i think my mod is Bugged :c

In the Quest ''The Lurking Fear'' , i can't talk to Doran Derleth. I also tried to speak to windhelm citizens, because the Quest said .''Interogate Windhelm Citizens about doran derleth'' ,but i cant ask the citizen and The QuestMarker shows to Markarth (Dorans Derleth Farm) .But i cant talk to him. Please help ;-;

I had to figure out how to solve this myself.

In the console, type: "getstage aTID1Falmer "

This should return a number, e.g. 5. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage aTID1Falmer xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

Eg. then you type "setstage aTID1Falmer 15"

Note -Don't add the quotation when typing any of the quest code