"in aTID2Markarth, no need to enslave : Loulia will follow you, she have a package for that. Youdon't get the "follow me"dialogue because you didn't already make the atid2raider quest, and you don't have the enslave spell...

In raider1 quest, I met an interesting bug : the dialogues options are for the first slave, butnot the others... like the alias is not cleared..."

Yes, as I mentioned, I realized later that it had nothing to do with the Markarth quest, however I did, in fact, already have the enslave spell at that point because I found it in one of the cheat chests and had tried it out multiple times on forsworn and bandits with perfect success.  It only broke once I turned Larlia over to Lheelvu in the raider1 quest.

Hopefully you are able to find a fix, and thank you for looking into it.  ^__^

This bug have an high priority in my list.

I will need help for adding radiant content in TID, specially radiant scenes for slaves whores, and prostitutes. The trigger with skeevers don't really satisfy le.

So I've reached the quest "The lurking fear" and I have to interrogate windhelm citizens about Derleth but there is no dialogue options to do that. instead the quest marker is pointing to Markarth to their farmhouse to a Doran, but when I talk to him he has no options to advance the quest. Is it bugged or is it still a work in progress?

I've tried speaking to NPcs in other major cities (Nothing there)

Tried speaking to Frabbi - she has no new dialogue

Is there a work around for this?

Talk to Widhelm citizens : specialy dunmers... it will not work with ohter cities people. Frabbi either : she's from whiterun, not windhelm or markarth.

I note that problem too.

I tried to speak to all the dunmer i could find in Windhelm but no1 said anything to help me with the quest. Should I start a new game?

I should mention that I just finished From the Deeps and I am also using Jk's windhelm (Don't know if that affects npcs or not).

So I've reached the quest "The lurking fear" and I have to interrogate windhelm citizens about Derleth but there is no dialogue options to do that. instead the quest marker is pointing to Markarth to their farmhouse to a Doran, but when I talk to him he has no options to advance the quest. Is it bugged or is it still a work in progress?

I've tried speaking to NPcs in other major cities (Nothing there)

Tried speaking to Frabbi - she has no new dialogue

Is there a work around for this?

Talk to Widhelm citizens : specialy dunmers... it will not work with ohter cities people. Frabbi either : she's from whiterun, not windhelm or markarth.

I note that problem too.

I tried to speak to all the dunmer i could find in Windhelm but no1 said anything to help me with the quest. Should I start a new game?

I should mention that I just finished From the Deeps and I am also using Jk's windhelm (Don't know if that affects npcs or not).

Jk's windhelm affect windhelm dunmers, yes...

I also use a windhelm mod, which add some dunmers...

Don't care, just setstage.

Try also Fadren Valor, the warlock : he's surely in the new gnisis corner club.

I make modifications for the 2.1 version : all dunmers will be able to give you the answer.

I just got back from a weekend away and downloaded the new version.  The Hashep bug (or "no master" bug) didn't occur because Hashep never stopped giving me tasks.  Not sure what was up with that so instead I tried to setstage her quest but both stage 40 and 50 triggered the no master bug again.  So I got around it by not trying to keep doing tasks until she finished with me, instead I setstage aTID1Slave to 90 or 100 (I should have been taking notes).  If you're going to test this, make a save before you start setstaging so you can go back if the wrong thing happens.   That allowed the tunnel quest to start.

(Note that the Slave Whore quest is still skippable after you complete it once, the counter needs to be reset at the start of the quest because it doesn't seem to be resetting properly at the end.  Also the salmon need to be respawned after you leave the fishery because I got sent there like four times.  I compensated by picking up the ones lying around, but eventually they were going to run out too.) 

There was a problem in the Tunnel quest though, Daithe wouldn't walk down the hallway after the rubble was cleared.  I had to go to the chamber where the Centurians are and used moveto player on her.  That allowed the quest to continue.  After it was over however she told me to go back to the slave tower but then never gave me any more orders, even after sleeping overnight and waiting a couple times in the morning.  I had to setstage atid1Tunnel to 100 complete the quest and get the next one to start.

I'm stuck in the next one though, Valen has told me to "clean the chamber" (he doesn't really specify where he is talking about) and I'm supposed to get the documents for Azenith.  Can't figure out where he is talking about and what documents I'm supposed to take.  I have picked up everything I can find in the Lords Hall, I'm surprised I haven't been punished for stealing all the valuables.  :P  Including the only things that look like documents; the Dwemer Schematics in front of him and the training books in one of the rooms. Quest hasn't continued so I'm gonna start setstaging again to get it to move on.

I just got back from a weekend away and downloaded the new version.  The Hashep bug (or "no master" bug) didn't occur because Hashep never stopped giving me tasks.  Not sure what was up with that so instead I tried to setstage her quest but both stage 40 and 50 triggered the no master bug again.  So I got around it by not trying to keep doing tasks until she finished with me, instead I setstage aTID1Slave to 90 or 100 (I should have been taking notes).  If you're going to test this, make a save before you start setstaging so you can go back if the wrong thing happens.   That allowed the tunnel quest to start.

(Note that the Slave Whore quest is still skippable after you complete it once, the counter needs to be reset at the start of the quest because it doesn't seem to be resetting properly at the end.  Also the salmon need to be respawned after you leave the fishery because I got sent there like four times.  I compensated by picking up the ones lying around, but eventually they were going to run out too.) 

There was a problem in the Tunnel quest though, Daithe wouldn't walk down the hallway after the rubble was cleared.  I had to go to the chamber where the Centurians are and used moveto player on her.  That allowed the quest to continue.  After it was over however she told me to go back to the slave tower but then never gave me any more orders, even after sleeping overnight and waiting a couple times in the morning.  I had to setstage atid1Tunnel to 100 complete the quest and get the next one to start.

I'm stuck in the next one though, Valen has told me to "clean the chamber" (he doesn't really specify where he is talking about) and I'm supposed to get the documents for Azenith.  Can't figure out where he is talking about and what documents I'm supposed to take.  I have picked up everything I can find in the Lords Hall, I'm surprised I haven't been punished for stealing all the valuables.  :P  Including the only things that look like documents; the Dwemer Schematics in front of him and the training books in one of the rooms. Quest hasn't continued so I'm gonna start setstaging again to get it to move on.

So, at least, Hashp bug is solved...

The slave whore counter is a int var.... maybe I just need to add -5 instead set the var to 0...

I have the same problem with the slave follow dialogue.

Ah, daithe and the rublles... just progress to the animonculry... where are all the centurions, there is a trigger here.

Clean the chamber : you need to catch the cube. The script seems to not work, talk to Liskit to make the quest progress.

You stole everything ? I know, there are not crimefaction in Ibn, I don't know how to code that...

The slave whore counter is a int var.... maybe I just need to add -5 instead set the var to 0...

Ah, daithe and the rublles... just progress to the animonculry... where are all the centurions, there is a trigger here.

Clean the chamber : you need to catch the cube. The script seems to not work, talk to Liskit to make the quest progress.

You stole everything ? I know, there are not crimefaction in Ibn, I don't know how to code that...

i stil got the no master bug tho and also idk if the problem is whit atid or whit the alternate start thing but when i started fabbi just left ibn and i later found here in windhelm in rags

i stil got the no master bug tho and also idk if the problem is whit atid or whit the alternate start thing but when i started fabbi just left ibn and i later found here in windhelm in rags

I found the bug origin : it's the var which not reseted... I make modifications, I hope it will work.

I should also add a debug somewhere... and NPC, a button...

also i the the reason people are having trubles talking to charus and stuff like that is better dialouge control ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/? ) since i replaced that whit ez2c ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466/? ) and now i can talk to em all. u should probly mention something about that in the description

I was using Better Dialogue Control too, and switched to EZ2C, but I still can't open convos with regular Falmer (not purebloods, those I can talk to fine.)  Were there any settings that need to be changed or something to make it work?

also i the the reason people are having trubles talking to charus and stuff like that is better dialouge control ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371/? ) since i replaced that whit ez2c ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466/? ) and now i can talk to em all. u should probly mention something about that in the description

I was using Better Dialogue Control too, and switched to EZ2C, but I still can't open convos with regular Falmer (not purebloods, those I can talk to fine.)  Were there any settings that need to be changed or something to make it work?

really i didnt change annything but il check my load order and see what it might be then

edit: i also have better guard dialog and relationship dialog so might be one of those even tho i doubt that and iv also added brawl patch(no idea what it acualy does but it was recomended somewhere) so that might fix it other than that i cant see anny reason for it to be fixed :s

but here is my modlist incase u see something that i dont modlist.txt  but dont copy it since it makes it so that you crash when u go into whiterun

really i didnt change annything but il check my load order and see what it might be then

edit: i also have better guard dialog and relationship dialog so might be one of those even tho i doubt that and iv also added brawl patch(no idea what it acualy does but it was recomended somewhere) so that might fix it other than that i cant see anny reason for it to be fixed :s

but here is my modlist incase u see something that i dont attachicon.gifmodlist.txt  but dont copy it since it makes it so that you crash when u go into whiterun

Have you run LOOT on that list? If that is the actual load order then it seems, to me at least, to be way out.

Is the quest supposed to start automatically? I have the mod installed, but I can't figure out how to start the first quest. I've talked to the barkeeper in Whiterun and Windhelm, as well as the stewards, but there's no option to start the quest? 

What is the first step?

but here is my modlist incase u see something that i dont attachicon.gifmodlist.txt  but dont copy it since it makes it so that you crash when u go into whiterun

Have you run LOOT on that list? If that is the actual load order then it seems, to me at least, to be way out.

yea i run loot every time i add something new and thats the modlist and not the loadorder figured he'd need that more than load order since some mods only contain scrips and those doesnt show up in the loadorder

and also i just remembered that i cleaned my masters soo that might have fixed the thing whit the famler .

Is the quest supposed to start automatically? I have the mod installed, but I can't figure out how to start the first quest. I've talked to the barkeeper in Whiterun and Windhelm, as well as the stewards, but there's no option to start the quest? 

What is the first step?

i think you start it by talking to annyone in windhelm and ask em what it is that is on theyr mind

Im not sure if this has been mentioned before but there seems to be an issue with the Skeever scene. One animation doesn't finish before the next skeever starts using your toon. So you end up with multiple sexlab animations playing at the same time, which is.. interesting but i suspect not as intended  :P

yea i run loot every time i add something new and thats the modlist and not the loadorder figured he'd need that more than load order since some mods only contain scrips and those doesnt show up in the loadorder

and also i just remembered that i cleaned my masters soo that might have fixed the thing whit the famler .

What is the first step?

i think you start it by talking to annyone in windhelm and ask em what it is that is on theyr mind

Load order is more important than just the list. The load order shows which mods may be over-writing other mods.

What is the first step?

Load order is more important than just the list. The load order shows which mods may be over-writing other mods.

oki :P here then loadorder.txt :P btw how do i put the previus content under spoiler button ?

Im not sure if this has been mentioned before but there seems to be an issue with the Skeever scene. One animation doesn't finish before the next skeever starts using your toon. So you end up with multiple sexlab animations playing at the same time, which is.. interesting but i suspect not as intended  :P

Yes, I know

I redone a run, and find more problems.... at least I solved the slave follow problem, and simza counters... I made modifications on slavejob check (the infinite message after Hashep job quest), i hope it will work...

I designed the first stages of atidegin, and make a shortcut for launching the epilogues.

I also have a list of bugs to fix (specially the "azenith or seath are blocked in the floor") but that's not terrible...

aTID2Gloom is kind of a mess, there's no indication of where to deliver the packages, no direction on where I should go. Had to use movetoqt to get to each outpost (and then try to figure out how to get there by walking back), and had to setstage past two of them.  One (the second I think) was because no one there would talk to me about delivering anything, the next one was because the target was a regular Falmer which I can't talk to.  Just like that Falmer lord we're supposed to 'satisfy'.  And similarly, the quest from Lara (I think) to go talk to a contact in Riften... I had no clue how to get out of Ibn because the only way I knew, the Derleth Farm, required a key that I don't get for another quest or two.  So I had to movetoqt to get there and then learned the way back through the Riften sewers. So somehow the quest markers need to be fixed to lead you by the nose to each outpost and out to Riften. 

As for the Skeever scene (and the sexual harmony spell in AFS that does the same thing), you should check with Cursed Loot, Deviously Helpless, and/or Sanguine's Debauchery to see how they do scene sequences (or "train runs" as one of them calls it.)

aTID2Gloom is kind of a mess, there's no indication of where to deliver the packages, no direction on where I should go. Had to use movetoqt to get to each outpost (and then try to figure out how to get there by walking back), and had to setstage past two of them.  One (the second I think) was because no one there would talk to me about delivering anything, the next one was because the target was a regular Falmer which I can't talk to.  Just like that Falmer lord we're supposed to 'satisfy'.  And similarly, the quest from Lara (I think) to go talk to a contact in Riften... I had no clue how to get out of Ibn because the only way I knew, the Derleth Farm, required a key that I don't get for another quest or two.  So I had to movetoqt to get there and then learned the way back through the Riften sewers. So somehow the quest markers need to be fixed to lead you by the nose to each outpost and out to Riften. 

As for the Skeever scene (and the sexual harmony spell in AFS that does the same thing), you should check with Cursed Loot, Deviously Helpless, and/or Sanguine's Debauchery to see how they do scene sequences (or "train runs" as one of them calls it.)

I just tested Gloom... except Seath, and some objectives problems, the quest runs well... Seath appears near the boilery entrance because you need ro proceed thought the boileyr to reach your objectives.

For Lara, it's simple : the contact have an objective : Alysse... she's the only falmer agent in Riften (Alysse is the wench near Mara temple).

I made a shortcut in atid4begin, but, except this, the mod story is finished.

I made also a sexNPC quest, copie of that is in radiant prostitution, for slaves and whores and their clients.

I wish to add also :

- some repetitive quests

- the player as noble stuff : get your flat, hire your slaves, servants, and sex servant...

- to plce some followers in Ibn...you will able to recruit them in your suite, and maybe, for example, place one as slave whore in Simza brothel : the follower will make money for you. Same for Nathrezin and her corruptress.

For now, I done :

aTID2.1

Tybri supressed

new quest : atid3z1

atid1falmer : contionnal town supressed for dunmer

Ervona moved to the Barracks

Try to fix the slave follow framework dialogues (slavefollowvar == 0 replaced by an evaluate(-1) + notification)

aTID2Raider1 : mileny script fix

atid3begin : scene dialogues fixed

aTID4TaskTemple4 : modified, loulia is now integrated

delete rift conference hall and ext cell by tescedit

aTID4Begin : add a short cut for acces to the epilogues

Fishery : regen fish for slaves rasks

aTID1Slave1 : checkslaveMaster changed for avoiding the infinite notification bug.

new face for Ithala

Adrusu become a man

aTID2SideQuestLoulia : conditionnals fixed

aTID2Raider2 : packages for falmers and seath for force them to stay in the cave.

aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTrain : add conditionnal to Henry

aTID2Whisper : add a debug option (Thalorel)

aTID3Whisper : fix trigger, packages for Whisper and broods

windhelm outpost : navmeshes fixed

Solitude outpost : fence fixed

Try to add boots and gloves to pregnant bodies

Quest actor dialogue event for falmer whores (copie of radiant prostition damn competition quest).

Lareen improved (spells, staff)

Animonculty : add lights at the entrance.

because when you use the 'spell honey pot of Adima is written that the target resists ?

Hum... why the corrupter hall is like this ? And why Klin is here ? He's now in the store cell...

Use enslave on Adima, it will have the same effect.

Next version is coming soon... I'm designing the noble suite quest (I use markarth player home for Ibn player appartment), player will be able to recruit/fire/recruit again 5 persons / followers for compose his suite (2 slaves, 2 servants, 1 sex servant)(slaves will have a basic sex line, sex servant a developed one, servants will have useful dialogues like prepare me food, or things like that).

I think also about a mean to place some followers : for example, to place a follower as slave whore in Simza brothel : follower will make money each day for the player.

...Still could not get through... Liskit says nothing

Could you please say, what is this quest id to cast "setstage" magic? Thanks in advance!  :)

Could you please say, what is this quest id to cast "setstage" magic? Thanks in advance!  :)

Take the cube,there isn't a letter then setstage atid1whisper1 70 and you'li speak with Liskit by debug

Take the cube,there isn't a letter then setstage atid1whisper1 70 and you'li speak with Liskit by debug

Yes, Liskit have a debug dialogue. The script is linked to the cube, buit don't seem to work. So, Liskit dialogue conditionnal are extended to 60-70