Hello.

I'm trying out your mod version 2.1 I'm at the point that i need to interegate the people of windhelm to find out about Doran derleth. i spoke to every dwermer even the warlock but none have dialoque's to continue.

There is a quest mark above Doran but there is no dialoque when i try to speek to him.

Hello.

I'm trying out your mod version 2.1 I'm at the point that i need to interegate the people of windhelm to find out about Doran derleth. i spoke to every dwermer even the warlock but none have dialoque's to continue.

There is a quest mark above Doran but there is no dialoque when i try to speek to him.

Yes. Except Doran and Valor, the other dunmers doesn't respond... I don't know why, I set "race dunmer" and "town windhelm faction".

But the dunmer NPCs from town mods or inconsequential NPCs works well...

Maybe I need to delete the town conditionnal.

I'll consult CPU to fix the slavery part. Maybe a more smouth system, with a slave note lost each day...

I need also to complete the integration with AFS.

Another thing I done ; i reduced the number of errors in TESCedit, and deleted some useless things.

I wish also to add a actor dialogue event for falmers harrasing slaves, and more options for selling followers (in the mine, to the temple, to the Arena)...

Hello.

Yes. Except Doran and Valor, the other dunmers doesn't respond... I don't know why, I set "race dunmer" and "town windhelm faction".

I'll consult CPU to fix the slavery part. Maybe a more smouth system, with a slave note lost each day...

Another thing I done ; i reduced the number of errors in TESCedit, and deleted some useless things.

I wish also to add a actor dialogue event for falmers harrasing slaves, and more options for selling followers (in the mine, to the temple, to the Arena)...

Hello Delzaron

There is no dialoque when i try to speak with the warlock fadron valor and Doran Derleth. I downloaded the mod inconsequential npc but they have also no dialoque's. 

Hello.

Hello Delzaron

There is no dialoque when i try to speak with the warlock fadron valor and Doran Derleth. I downloaded the mod inconsequential npc but they have also no dialoque's. 

Ah, that's a problem...

Doran, Valor, and inconsequential npcs works in my game... do you have a mod which modify town factions ? Can you say me the incriminated stage ?

Hello.

Hello Delzaron

Ah, that's a problem...

Doran, Valor, and inconsequential npcs works in my game... do you have a mod which modify town factions ? Can you say me the incriminated stage ?

I do use a mod thats called the dark brotherhood reborn Dawnstar sanctuary is that what you mean by modify town factions?  i don't no the incriminated stage i believe its 50 

Hello.

Hello Delzaron

Ah, that's a problem...

I do use a mod thats called the dark brotherhood reborn Dawnstar sanctuary is that what you mean by modify town factions?  i don't no the incriminated stage i believe its 50 

No, it's not related...

stage 50, in atid1falmer quest ? I'll see... for me, Valor dialogues worked.

Does Frabbi's work, by the way ?

Darn!  

So if i want to remain as a submissive player that doesnt use followers and tends to just try to be a good girl, always getting used by sexually hungry people and creatures but trying to get through her harsh Skyrim life, this mod is a no no for her? As she wont ever be able to escape or get released or sold back into the surface world of bandits, guards and Masters? She will only stay there or be killed?

Darn!  

So if i want to remain as a submissive player that doesnt use followers and tends to just try to be a good girl, always getting used by sexually hungry people and creatures but trying to get through her harsh Skyrim life, this mod is a no no for her? As she wont ever be able to escape or get released or sold back into the surface world of bandits, guards and Masters? She will only stay there or be killed?

No, the player, after the slavery part, have the choice :

- die

- escape

- join the falmers

In fact, most of the mod is focused on Player as Ibn Falmer.... player begins as a servant and do all the dirty jobs, and finish as a noble, with a luxury quarter, and nice powers.

:)

Then i shall try it hehe..

I have Simple Slavery mod and i really wanted to have a story-driven falmer mod but nothing that would break my players character. She is timid, prone to being taken advantage of as she is a little naive but can think on her feet. She isnt dominant and i dont wish to push her into being a dominant too successful girl. So i would likely escape :)...but who knows..hehe. 

Thank you so much Delzaron

I have Simple Slavery mod and i really wanted to have a story-driven falmer mod but nothing that would break my players character. She is timid, prone to being taken advantage of as she is a little naive but can think on her feet. She isnt dominant and i dont wish to push her into being a dominant too successful girl. So i would likely escape :)...but who knows..hehe. 

in TID, player is driven by other NPCs... and you can't be directly dominant : other falmers will consider you as a threat, and will arrange your... accident.

At the beginning of the free part, player is alive because she's a part of the Whispering One plans... nothing more.

Also, if you choose to become a pure-blood falmer then you have free access to the surface. So you could still indulge your regular play-style then.

Be careful if you choose the p-b falmer route though as your PC will be changed via racemenu. I'm not sure if this is avoidable or not.

There was an option to be just a falmer agent at one time, not sure if that's still in.

meh...no no i dont wish for my Astrid to become a Falmer. Its tough enough having to give in to their endless desire to mate with her..hehe.. 

She is a Nord and wants to always stay a Nord " Long Live Ulfric!!"

She just wishes to get by long enough in this nasty Falmer story and then escape back into the surface and her adventures. :)

meh...no no i dont wish for my Astrid to become a Falmer. Its tough enough having to give in to their endless desire to mate with her..hehe.. 

She is a Nord and wants to always stay a Nord " Long Live Ulfric!!"

She just wishes to get by long enough in this nasty Falmer story and then escape back into the surface and her adventures. :)

You can, you aslo have an occasion to decrease that falmer threat on Skyrim in the story... but the great ancient wrath will pursue you.

hehehe then i shall try to bring more peace on the surface from falmer and see how that goes.

Incidentally, what happens in the game mechanics if i get sent there twice? 

what i mean is, lets say via simple slavery i end up in your mods world. What if i escape but then end up back there later? does it remember me and my previous progress with the falmer or does it act like it never happened and i start over?

Hello.

Hello Delzaron

Ah, that's a problem...

No, it's not related...

yes its stage 50 of the atid1falmer and yes frabbi works she's following me around. The mod works until stage 50 except that the mod starts at Windhelm and not Whiterun. I will try to start a new game and don't use alternate start to begin in Windhelm. That's what i did to try out your mod

Hello.

Hello Delzaron

Ah, that's a problem...

No, it's not related...

yes its stage 50 of the atid1falmer and yes frabbi works she's following me around. The mod works until stage 50 except that the mod starts at Windhelm and not Whiterun. I will try to start a new game and don't use alternate start to begin in Windhelm. That's what i did to try out your mod

Yes, all the action is in Windhelm now.... a darker city than Whiterun.

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

The quest title is called The Lurking Fear...

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

Help if possible.

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?