Hello, by the way i like all of your quest! But with this one everytime i reload my save the game crash :( I don't know what is causing this.

A corrupt save?

Nope its not a corrupt save :( its even a fresh start!

I have the same problem with further saves...

Next version is coming, lot of errors were fixed.

Don't hesitate to save by using a save manager.

I got a corrupter bug in the brothel (the sex dialogue of whores dispaper, with some NPCs...). I'll investigate.

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

The quest title is called The Lurking Fear...

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?

In the console, type: "getstage atid1begin"

This should return a number, e.g. 10. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage atid1begin xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

Hi, I currently running to a bug. After I complete tunelling quest, I suppose to talk to Frabi to get the name for spying. According to the quest mark, Frabi is under the ground near the area of nobel entry hall. That place is completely unaccessable to my PC. I retry the previous quest to get this stage twice, ending up the same result. Do I suppose to following the quest mark? or Frabi should be in some other place?

Hey    zwdragonbone831

I have run into that more than a couple times with other characters (behind walls & in floors) i normally use my camera to get close, click on them and type there ID number in as such.   Example   Player.moveto 571893FB  for Volukar.  (found him under a hill with 2 others) Hit all 3 with puppet master mod. Teleported out using player.moveto #### someone thats not in hole.   ;)   Summon followers thru puppet master and release all 3    Ah catch and release   ;)

Sorry its my work around and so far works... now just trying to find Serasha?  Anyone know were she might be living?

Great Mod by the way -- Kudos!

Hey    zwdragonbone831

I have run into that more than a couple times with other characters (behind walls & in floors) i normally use my camera to get close, click on them and type there ID number in as such.   Example   Player.moveto 571893FB  for Volukar.  (found him under a hill with 2 others) Hit all 3 with puppet master mod. Teleported out using player.moveto #### someone thats not in hole.   ;)   Summon followers thru puppet master and release all 3    Ah catch and release   ;)

Sorry its my work around and so far works... now just trying to find Serasha?  Anyone know were she might be living?

Thanks Jeepster for quick response. Hopefully author can correct these bugs in the next version.

Hi, I currently running to a bug. After I complete tunelling quest, I suppose to talk to Frabi to get the name for spying. According to the quest mark, Frabi is under the ground near the area of nobel entry hall. That place is completely unaccessable to my PC. I retry the previous quest to get this stage twice, ending up the same result. Do I suppose to following the quest mark? or Frabi should be in some other place?

Hey    zwdragonbone831

Hey    zwdragonbone831

Thanks Jeepster for quick response. Hopefully author can correct these bugs in the next version.

There is a floor and a navmeshe at this place. Some NPCs stays trapped here.

In next version, this floor and navmeshe are deleted. The next problem is the fishery...

I need also to add more activity in the small world (like slaves and falmers going to the market).

Yes, i found 4 in floor near i think it was noble hall also (one building a level higher than the slave 1 and slave 2 buildings from start.  i just did what i did prior and set them free :)  I check on them using free camera the number 3 key on my bind.   I also use a uber detect life ring so if there is someone out of place.  The fishery and the abandoned house are 2 of the, shall we say.  Become nav points which aren't.   But from what i see you knew that already.

I notice the markers move once you leave the city.

Anyone running into this kind of issue, i have just teleported out of city to BBL or find someone from a town you like, get there ID number down and just jump to them.

I found alot of workarounds over the last 4 or 5 years with heavy modded skyrim.  My best friends are setstage,  player.setstage,  showquesttargets, getstage oh and the best player.moveto #######    :angel:  Good Luck 

Well i have a wee small question - What quest ID has this ""Extended IBN Influence  : to the north part 1 ""

I looked in quest lines (showquesttargets) and nothing with aTID anywere :/   I'm upto activate thr Translocator  - but it already works :(  lol

Thanks for help.  ;)

Well i have a wee small question - What quest ID has this ""Extended IBN Influence  : to the north part 1 ""

I looked in quest lines (showquesttargets) and nothing with aTID anywere :/   I'm upto activate thr Translocator  - but it already works :(  lol

Thanks for help.  ;)

the quest is related to Solitude... talk to Serasha, kill the trolls, find the lever, go back to Ibn thought that new door. That's all !

Thanks for help.  ;)

It's atid2solitude1

Thanks for quick feedback 2 both of you! -- Delzaron, yes did all that, that is why i was wanting the ID for mission and the lever was thrown.  :)  Figure it just got hung up or stuck but the quest wasn't showing up in showallquesttargets.   And Thanks Orthax your was close enough to give me idea,   i clicked help atid2 and had  options the one with the z in it worked.  

atid2zsolitude1 was the one thank ya ;)

Thanks for quick feedback 2 both of you! -- Delzaron, yes did all that, that is why i was wanting the ID for mission and the lever was thrown.  :)  Figure it just got hung up or stuck but the quest wasn't showing up in showallquesttargets.   And Thanks Orthax your was close enough to give me idea,   i clicked help atid2 and had  options the one with the z in it worked.  

atid2zsolitude1 was the one thank ya ;)

yes,writing fast I forgot the z

Delzaron,

Could you release the Pure Blood Falmer as a stand-alone race for racemenu?

how i can do that ?

You're the modder, you tell me. :D The PB race is in Racemenu when TID is installed, I thought it might be a simple step to make it independent.

Delzaron,

Could you release the Pure Blood Falmer as a stand-alone race for racemenu?

how i can do that ?

You're the modder, you tell me. :D The PB race is in Racemenu when TID is installed, I thought it might be a simple step to make it independent.

So, you want the race, but not the mod ?

It can be done easely, by copy paste and fix attributions.

Help if possible.

When I am at the part of the quest when it tells me to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth Family but I tried talking to all the citizens and nothing happens.Also on the map it tells me to find the Darleth's Farm and when I go there to try to talk to the dark elf guy nothing happens.

Basically I can't progress any further with this quest since I cant do anything.

It's the Dunmer in Windhelm you have to speak to. There should be a dialogue option about the Derleth family which points you at the farm out near Markarth.

I tried talking to all the dunmer that I came across and went into the New Gensis Cornerclub but when I talk to them, (there is no dialogue option) for Doran Derleth's family.  Any ideas? Should I just reinstall the mod?

This should return a number, e.g. 10. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage atid1begin xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

I typed "getstage atid1begin" on the console and it gave me 200 and then typed "setstage atid begin 210" or "setstage atid begin 200" and it gave me Item 'atid' is not found for parameter quest. I think im just going to uninstall the mod and just wait for the update.  Thanks anyway for the information.

Help if possible.

I typed "getstage atid1begin" on the console and it gave me 200 and then typed "setstage atid begin 210" or "setstage atid begin 200" and it gave me Item 'atid' is not found for parameter quest. I think im just going to uninstall the mod and just wait for the update.  Thanks anyway for the information.

tip atid1begin

Hi, is anyone know how to trigger the blackmail quest with Sharie? Thanks in advance.

I did yesterday so I can help you,in  atid3begin,Nathrezin sends you to steal a document in Sharie's home and you'll get cought by her,

accept her blackmail and the quest starts

Hi, is anyone know how to trigger the blackmail quest with Sharie? Thanks in advance.

I did yesterday so I can help you,in  atid3begin,Nathrezin sends you to steal a document in Sharie's home and you'll get cought by her,

accept her blackmail and the quest starts

Thanks orthax. I got another problem, I'm currently doing side quest "aTID2SideQuestFalk", I just got the recipe of Lotus Flower Extract. However, when I making the potion according to recipe, the result potion is called Poison of Damage Health. I cannot use that to poison the inn food supplies. Is anyone encountering similar problem?