I'm on the quest Whispers are coming...

I just finished: clean the mess downstairs and report to Velen

I'm now on clean the chamber; find some documents for Azenith.

where is the chamber? I can't find it.

The chamber is in the same place Ibn Lords hall go upstairson the right and you'll find it.

post-869159-0-87214400-1489957900_thumb.jpg

post-869159-0-76783000-1489957995_thumb.jpg

Ok silly question but can anyone tell me who I am supposed to talk to in order to start the quest. I have talked to both inn keepers in whiterun and neither of them have any options that send me to talk to the jarl about an investigation. 

Delzaron,only one word...thanks

Finished the mod right now,always better,some bugs but really few problems even appreciated the link with afs

Good job!

Ok silly question but can anyone tell me who I am supposed to talk to in order to start the quest. I have talked to both inn keepers in whiterun and neither of them have any options that send me to talk to the jarl about an investigation. 

Enter in Candleheart,there's no dialogues in whiterun and speak with the innkeeper and the quest will start

Finished the mod right now,always better,some bugs but really few problems even appreciated the link with afs

Good job!

Enter in Candleheart,there's no dialogues in whiterun and speak with the innkeeper and the quest will start

Thanks. I did that and progressed through the quests but yet again get stuck when I am told about doran purchasing the poison. If I were to guess I would say the issue stems from the fact that the journal tells me to interview citizens about doran (although none have conversation options that I can see.) and the marker tells me to talk to him but he also has no conversation options.  

Good job!

Thanks. I did that and progressed through the quests but yet again get stuck when I am told about doran purchasing the poison. If I were to guess I would say the issue stems from the fact that the journal tells me to interview citizens about doran (although none have conversation options that I can see.) and the marker tells me to talk to him but he also has no conversation options.  

Are you running the last version? 

this bug could be fixed,otherwise you have to install inconsequential NPC and speak with the new dummer actors or sestage

Good job!

Are you running the last version? 

this bug could be fixed,otherwise you have to install inconsequential NPC and speak with the new dummer actors or sestage

I am using 2.1

The chamber is in the same place Ibn Lords hall go upstairson the right and you'll find it.

I have been to that room and couldn't find the documents. Where is it located?

I don't know,I updated to this version but when I played this part of the mod  it has been with the previous and there was no letter

grab the cube on the table and setstage to 60 if this part isn't fixed then speak to Liskit and you'll be caught so the scene will go forward

Good job!

Do this To continue

In the console, type: "getstage aTID1Falmer "

This should return a number, e.g. 5. Whatever the number add 10 to it and type: "setstage aTID1Falmer xx" where 'xx' is the number plus 10.

Eg. then you type "setstage aTID1Falmer 15"

Note -Don't add the quotation when typing any of the quest code

I don't know,I updated to this version but when I played this part of the mod  it has been with the previous and there was no letter

grab the cube on the table and setstage to 60 if this part isn't fixed then speak to Liskit and you'll be caught so the scene will go forward

What quest code do I type setgate with and where is Liskit?

ok,good luck :-/

I assume I will need to restart the quests again then?
Maybe, but you are on the beginning so why not?

Tried today and the bug persists no dialogue about Doran so sestaged and worked

What stage did you set?

it would be atid1falmer 70

the easy to go forward is to use sqs and the codo of quest and sometimes sqv to see if the aliases are full

atid1whisper1 if Liskit is not in the room you can find her in the nearby room on the same floor

I hope to be helpful

ok,good luck :-/

I assume I will need to restart the quests again then?
Maybe, but you are on the beginning so why not?

Tried today and the bug persists no dialogue about Doran so sestaged and worked

What stage did you set?

it would be atid1falmer 70

the easy to go forward is to use sqs and the codo of quest and sometimes sqv to see if the aliases are full

atid1whisper1 if Liskit is not in the room you can find her in the nearby room on the same floor

I hope to be helpful

It works, thanks.

Side note and main thing to do -- Always keep a save like you never had this mod installed!!    i have about 120 of them, oh and keep an open mind and have a some what, know how to skip, threw them with console commands.

BLAH is what i will use as an example as a stage or quest marker <<<---- :cool:

Player.sqs  - Tells you how many stages there are  (Example)  Player.sqs Blah  hit enter   10 to 210 list will show up 20, 30, 40 etc are stages (quest makers)

Getstage  -  Will tell you what marker you are at.   Getstage Blah  if it says 50 most likely 55 or 60 will be next stage "marker"

Setstage - is were you would move from 55 to 60   Setstage BLAH 55

Main one to figure all out in this  --  All his start with aTID   that is were this next one starts the ball rolling...

Showqueststages  caps aren't needed...  when you type this, a whole bunch of things scroll threw.    i hit Page up key to veiw and find the quest marker.

Then take notes of issues you have had, while playing.  ---> once you got them down and there are alot with Beta versions, were all beta testers here!  like it or not :)

Enjoy all and good hunting!  hope i helped someone out there!

OK, problem with Warlock solves.

In the "Interrogate Citizens" stage about derleth, there is no dialogue chat with Citizens and the Quest marker is directly to Derleth's Farm. But when I Go to Derleth, there is no dialogue chat either, to progress the Quest.

This is a well reported bug in theory fixed by speaking with inconsequential npc but if isn't setstage atid1falmer 70 and you'll go forward with the quest.