drop one of the rubbles on the ground (can be found in misc section of inventory), open console, click on it. If you have skse installed you should be able to see refid and baseid on the right, if not press tab. Put the base id in this command: "player.additem baseid 39" (without quotations and  replace basid with the coee you found). Go back to daithe and complete the job.

She is supposed to walk into the tunnel but instead hammond starts to mine a now invisible wall while she just stays there.

Atleast this is what happens in my game. Might be different to yours. Please, tell me what result yu get. Might be something wrong with my set up if it does work for you.

Thanks so much for this! It worked just fine, but learned too to use the base id :)

I had same she didn't move even trying to move her to trigger just made her peep ow and go back where she started lol

But I tried just going down the corridor anyway. once in main hall beyond she and the two others Frabbi and the guy came running in soon after.

Now stuck again

This time its the Whispers Are Coming, cleaned the first bit then Vekel told me to clean This room and to find the document. Well I assume and after finding nothing other than the Dwemer Schematic and picking it up, nothing more happens?

No map markers and quest says I might find what Azenith is wanting. 

I tried taking it to her but that got me no where.

No listing of what quest id that is to try setstaging it

Help please :)

Get the cube, talk to Liskit (the script in the cube don't work well).

Dwemer cubes are also dicuments... in fact, Azenith was not clear, because she send you in a trap...

First time I didn't even find that room with the Cube (crypted Lexicon) but after a reload and do over I did find it.

Well I picked up the cube and tried talking to Liskit but nada, nothing. Still without direction where to go now

You can find the mods quest id's through tesvedit. For the "whispers are coming" quest, it's atid1whisper1. Just use "setstage atid1whisper1 10" (or 20, 30 and so one, depending wht stage you are). Be carefull though that you don't go too far because it could potentially break certain things.

also have you found a way to enslave people yet besides followers? i know there are certain spells in the cheat chest but i want to do it the legit way. Do i have to pray to chaur tegoth?

drop one of the rubbles on the ground (can be found in misc section of inventory), open console, click on it. If you have skse installed you should be able to see refid and baseid on the right, if not press tab. Put the base id in this command: "player.additem baseid 39" (without quotations and  replace basid with the coee you found). Go back to daithe and complete the job.

She is supposed to walk into the tunnel but instead hammond starts to mine a now invisible wall while she just stays there.

Atleast this is what happens in my game. Might be different to yours. Please, tell me what result yu get. Might be something wrong with my set up if it does work for you.

Thanks so much for this! It worked just fine, but learned too to use the base id :)

I had same she didn't move even trying to move her to trigger just made her peep ow and go back where she started lol

But I tried just going down the corridor anyway. once in main hall beyond she and the two others Frabbi and the guy came running in soon after.

Now stuck again

This time its the Whispers Are Coming, cleaned the first bit then Vekel told me to clean This room and to find the document. Well I assume and after finding nothing other than the Dwemer Schematic and picking it up, nothing more happens?

Dwemer cubes are also dicuments... in fact, Azenith was not clear, because she send you in a trap...

First time I didn't even find that room with the Cube (crypted Lexicon) but after a reload and do over I did find it.

Well I picked up the cube and tried talking to Liskit but nada, nothing. Still without direction where to go now

You can find the mods quest id's through tesvedit. For the "whispers are coming" quest, it's atid1whisper1. Just use "setstage atid1whisper1 10" (or 20, 30 and so one, depending wht stage you are). Be carefull though that you don't go too far because it could potentially break certain things.

also have you found a way to enslave people yet besides followers? i know there are certain spells in the cheat chest but i want to do it the legit way. Do i have to pray to chaur tegoth?

Use spells... you'll be able to enslave followers after.

If you want to pray Chaur Tegoth, talk to Dagoth Korathi... I hope you have something to sacrifice.

Now stuck again

If you want to pray Chaur Tegoth, talk to Dagoth Korathi... I hope you have something to sacrifice.

ok, thanks. Btw does Frabbi still have any use besides being a slave after you began the servant storyline. I already made her a follower.

So you do need to take the spell books from the cheat chest? I thought you would get them by praying to chaur tegoth or by completing certain sidequests. I know i asked this already but does the enslavement spell also work on bandits and other respawnable npc's? I wouldn't want my slaves to disappear all of a sudden. Also skeevers are hostile to me and the only way to by pass this is by using the tdetect console command. But anyway that may be my bad since i moved my load order around a bit again (i just discovered dwcools followers, you will understand why i had to get them once you take a look at them lol.)

Now stuck again

ok, thanks. Btw does Frabbi still have any use besides being a slave after you began the servant storyline. I already made her a follower.

So you do need to take the spell books from the cheat chest? I thought you would get them by praying to chaur tegoth or by completing certain sidequests. I know i asked this already but does the enslavement spell also work on bandits and other respawnable npc's? I wouldn't want my slaves to disappear all of a sudden. Also skeevers are hostile to me and the only way to by pass this is by using the tdetect console command. But anyway that may be my bad since i moved my load order around a bit again (i just discovered dwcools followers, you will understand why i had to get them once you take a look at them lol.)

Hum, i do'nt understand.... skeevers are friend with falmers, and falmers are friend with player now...

Cheat chest are here for debug and fast progression. Ideally, you don't need it.

Now stuck again

Hum, i do'nt understand.... skeevers are friend with falmers, and falmers are friend with player now...

Cheat chest are here for debug and fast progression. Ideally, you don't need it.

ok, thanks. yeah, it's really strange. ah, well i guess that's why there are console commands i guess. is there a command that can show what factions an npc belongs to? I might be able to figure it out that way.

Also are the centurions in the geothermal vacility supposed to be hostile to the player?

Now stuck again

ok, thanks. yeah, it's really strange. ah, well i guess that's why there are console commands i guess. is there a command that can show what factions an npc belongs to? I might be able to figure it out that way.

Also are the centurions in the geothermal vacility supposed to be hostile to the player?

Yes, they are supposed to be hostile... they arn't ?

Now stuck again

Yes, they are supposed to be hostile... they arn't ?

yes, they are. ok, that's one less thing to worry about.

edit: i found some bugs. When i try to do the first mission for azenith derleth, i'msupposed to finsish no one scapes sidna mine, kill thorvar and kill nimhe. As soon as i enter markarth waylin attacks as usual. When eltrys comes around to give me a note, i don't get the note.

A second one with the book of love is that i don't get the poem to read to faleen.

Maybe i should make a log to send to you because it's really strange. What is even stranger, i started a new game with the same load order. Went straight to markarth with alternate starts, killed weylin again and this time i did get the note. So i think as soon as azeniths quest comes, it somehow messes with it for some reason.

I've read somewhere that it supposed to depend on your scripting otions in skyrim.ini but becaue it only happens with these specific quests i think it is your mod that somehow does this.

went to an older save right before she gave the quest and the same reult happened. I will post a log as soon as possible. Unless this only happens with these quests i will probably have to start all over again *sigh*.

edit: nope, it was just my save being borked up for some reason. Sadly i have to start all over again now. Oh, well. Shit happens i guess. :dodgy: 

Hi all, i;m sorta stuck, on  Atid3begin,  had to setstage to 160 to kick it off since 150 was stuck.  

"there wasn't anything Whispering One would say"  Now the search for this Shamon... after hiting 165 then 170 etc...

Does anyone know were this Lemiae is?   Or better yet her XX123456  Id numbers so i can pop to her.  player.moveto XX123456 

Im using your updated mod now, seems to go a bit smoother Great Job so far.

:edited so not to give away anything.

Hi all, i;m sorta stuck, on  Atid3begin,  had to setstage to 160 to kick it off since 150 was stuck.  

"there wasn't anything Whispering One would say"  Now the search for this Shamon... after hiting 165 then 170 etc... i found out there was an attack...

Does anyone know were this Lemiae is?   Or better yet her XX123456  Id numbers so i can pop to her.  player.moveto XX123456 

Im using your updated mod now, seems to go a bit smoother Great Job so far.

Yes, in the rebel cairn... you need to meet a forsworn contact, but this contact is dead...

Hi Delzaron, I know you have probably heard it a lot already but I'm having the good old CTD on saves created after installing the mod, I've checked that they are all corrupted. I've tried using safety load,e changing SKSE.ini but it's already the same as the one from the website and I don't understand what the rest is. Is there anything else I could do to make it work?

Hi Delzaron, I know you have probably heard it a lot already but I'm having the good old CTD on saves created after installing the mod, I've checked that they are all corrupted. I've tried using safety load,e changing SKSE.ini but it's already the same as the one from the website and I don't understand what the rest is. Is there anything else I could do to make it work?

I don't know...

If your CTD on save, that means your game is corrupted. You probably tried to change the loadorder of your plugins or upgrade something you shouldn't have and it broke everything. You could try to clean your save file with a save cleaner, but in all likelyhood you will have to try loading an earlier save.

Or something in a mod is very wrong and corrupt the saves.

Saves created after install... thats a new one even for me.  Yeah, i would uninstall it, use Loot, go back to a save you had prior to installing the mod.

See if your older games run, Make a save, clean it with save cleaner.   And reinstall... i have run into alot of things but a corrupted save has never been one.

Sorry i may be no help

If your CTD on save, that means your game is corrupted. You probably tried to change the loadorder of your plugins or upgrade something you shouldn't have and it broke everything. You could try to clean your save file with a save cleaner, but in all likelyhood you will have to try loading an earlier save.

Or something in a mod is very wrong and corrupt the saves.

Saves created after install... thats a new one even for me.  Yeah, i would uninstall it, use Loot, go back to a save you had prior to installing the mod.

See if your older games run, Make a save, clean it with save cleaner.   And reinstall... i have run into alot of things but a corrupted save has never been one.

Sorry i may be no help

Thanks for the quick replies, but you guys misunderstood. My game and save/loading are fine, the corrupt saves only happens if I install this mod. If I uninstall this mod everything works fine again.

Active Mod Files:

00 Skyrim.esm

01 Update.esm

02 Dawnguard.esm

03 HearthFires.esm

04 Dragonborn.esm

05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.7]

06 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

07 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

08 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

09 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

0A CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

0B ZaZAnimationPack.esm

0C Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

0D Devious Devices - Integration.esm

0E Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

0F MiasLair.esp [Version 6.2]

10 hdtHighHeel.esm

11 RaceCompatibility.esm

12 BeeingFemale.esm [Version 2.8]

13 HighResTexturePack01.esp

14 HighResTexturePack02.esp

15 HighResTexturePack03.esp

16 FNIS.esp

17 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

18 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

19 ELFX - Exteriors.esp

1A RealisticWaterTwo.esp

1B ELFXEnhancer.esp

++ ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

++ ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

1C ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

1D CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

++ CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

++ CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

1E ELFX - Weathers.esp

1F RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

20 SMIM-Merged-All.esp

21 TrueStorms.esp

++ TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

22 Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

23 CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

++ TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

24 SkyUI.esp

25 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.1.5a]

26 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

27 vAutosaveManager.esp

28 RaceMenu.esp

29 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

2A RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

2B Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

2C SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

2D SOSRaceMenu.esp

2E AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]

2F UIExtensions.esp

30 IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

31 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

32 SimplyKnock.esp

++ Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp [Version 1.0.0]

33 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

34 VVE.esp [Version 0.7]

35 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]

36 Bijin NPCs.esp

37 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

38 Bijin Wives.esp

39 Serana.esp

3A Valerica.esp

3B BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

3C Toccata as Elisif.esp

3D SexLabTools.esp

3E MoreNastyCritters.esp

3F SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

40 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

41 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

42 SlaveTats.esp

43 SLAnimLoader.esp

44 Apropos.esp

45 EstrusChaurus.esp

46 SLA Monitor Widget.esp

47 SexLab Extra Voices.esp

++ SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

48 Blush When Aroused.esp

49 Blush When Aroused CE.esp

4A SexlabAchievement.esp

4B Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

4C Brawl Bugs CE.esp

4D AngrimApprentice.esp

4E sr_FillHerUp.esp

4F sr_FillThemUp.esp

50 MilkModNEW.esp

51 MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

52 MilkModNEW HF.esp

++ MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

53 Sexual Vampire Feed.esp

54 SL Deadly Drain.esp

55 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

56 qayl.esp

57 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

58 SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

59 Captured Dreams.esp

5A SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

5B SLALAnimObj.esp

5C SLAL_K4Anims.esp

5D SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

5E ccas_starts.esp

5F Devious Deviants.esp

60 DW.esp

61 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

62 SexLab_Solutions.esp

63 SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

64 SexLabDefeat.esp

65 mslDeviousCaptures.esp

66 SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp

67 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

68 SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

69 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

6A SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

6B GetStripped.esp

6C MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

6D LoversComfort.esp

6E SexLab-Stories.esp

6F SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

70 Devious Cidhna.esp

71 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

72 FadeTattoos.esp

73 RapeTattoos.esp

74 SLPrivacy.esp

75 TBOS.esp

76 SLPleasure.esp

77 SimpleSlavery.esp

78 zHauntedHouse.esp

79 ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp

7A SexLabUtil1.esp

7B BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

7C _BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp

7D BFAP v1.3.esp

7E Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

7F SexistGuards.esp

80 NibblesAnimObjects.esp

81 HDT Piercingsets.esp

82 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

83 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

84 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

85 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

86 PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

87 PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

88 PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

89 PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp

8A PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

++ PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp

8B Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

++ Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

8C Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp

8D PerkusMaximus_SimplyKnock.esp

++ QuickShouts.esp

++ DragonWordsDisplayed.esp

8E WetFunction.esp

8F SexLab Inflation Framework.esp [Version 1.0.5]

90 HDT Havok Object.esp

91 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

92 HDTSextoys.esp

93 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

94 XPMSE.esp

95 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

96 PatchusMaximus.esp

Hi, the warlock in one of the first missions is missing for me, Frabbi or whatever her name is said he'd be at the inn, but he's not there and there's a map marker in the middle of nowhere (Below the map).

He's in Ibn. Wait a little, he'll move.

Do something else for now (visit windhelm exterior walls for example)... and he'll be in th gnisis club.

Guest Shashankie

It has nothing to do with this mod. It has something to do with strings. The only solution here will be to reduce number of mods that you have especially script heavy mods

It has nothing to do with this mod. It has something to do with strings. The only solution here will be to reduce number of mods that you have especially script heavy mods

Omg thank you, I remembered reading about the string table bug a while ago. I used Markdf's FallrimTools to clean up the save and then installed h38fh2mf's crash fixes and now the saves work with this mod!

I'm stuck at the part where I need to interogate windhelm citizens about doran derleth,but the questmark is at doran derleth in derleth farm, so I went to derleth farm,inside derleth farmhouse,talk to doran,nothing happen and no dialogue,and i return to ask  windhelm citizens about doran derleth,there also  no dialogue about him,what should i do?

I'm stuck at the part where I need to interogate windhelm citizens about doran derleth,but the questmark is at doran derleth in derleth farm, so I went to derleth farm,inside derleth farmhouse,talk to doran,nothing happen and no dialogue,and i return to ask  windhelm citizens about doran derleth,there also  no dialogue about him,what should i do?

Surely a problem with conditionnals... It's work with unconsequential npcs...

I want to also report a possible bug with Milk Mod Economy. I'm having the same problem with this guy where after installing this mod, using a milk pump cause my character to have constant stamina draining effect permanently and the problem with MOM suction 1.

nisa9022, on 21 Mar 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Ed86, on 20 Mar 2017 - 7:51 PM, said:

nisa9022, on 20 Mar 2017 - 2:48 PM, said:

Hello, I'm guessing the latest zaz extension pack conflicts with this mod? The MOM suction I equips with the harness and then just the suction I item unequips after using the pump leaving the harness stuck to the player. There is also an annoying vibration that's applied every few seconds with a mana and stamina decrease. The vibration thing seems to be permanent :C

this mod only support official zaz animation pack, its zaz extension pack bug/feature

well idk, turn off your vibrators/ pain system , vibrations handled by Use game controller as Vibrator! mod

Thank you for getting back to me, I posted in the zaz extension forum as well and it looks like all the problems were because of a bug with the zaz extension mod. For those interested, milk mod economy worked with zaz extension pack 1-03, I'm rolling back to that version in the mean time.

Edit: I have no clue what's causing this behavior, i tried rolling back zaz extension but was still experiencing it, so then I tried removing zaz extension all together which didn't work either. I then reinstalled zaz animation pack and milk mod economy and started a new game which also didn't fix it... I'm out of ideas. I recently updated a few mods but I didn't think any of the others would conflict with this one. I updated deviously cursed loot, prison overhaul patches, heretical resources, sanguine debauchery+, usleep, and things in the dark... idk maybe it's things in the dark that's doing this? I'm out of ideas... maybe it's the latest patches causing a problem or things in the dark? idk... i've been banging my head against the wall on this for way too long and I need to step away.

Edit2: Freaking A, it was things in the dark :C that teaches me to blindly update mods I don't really use. I need to re-update the mods I rolled back and start a new save to be sure but I'm pretty positive it was things in the dark. Rolled that mod back to a previous version and the bug went away.

Thank you, THANK YOU for posting this. I was having the same issue and the same fix seems to be working for me.

Which version of TitD did you roll back to? I went from 2.11 back to 1.9test but I wonder if 2.0 would work.

I have a problem in the beginningish part of the questline, after getting rumors of the kidnappings and talking to falk firebeard for the first time, I'm suppose to meet a npc in solitude (a captain i think) but whenever i get near him I ctd

I want to also report a possible bug with Milk Mod Economy. I'm having the same problem with this guy where after installing this mod, using a milk pump cause my character to have constant stamina draining effect permanently and the problem with MOM suction 1.

nisa9022, on 21 Mar 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Ed86, on 20 Mar 2017 - 7:51 PM, said:

nisa9022, on 20 Mar 2017 - 2:48 PM, said:

Hello, I'm guessing the latest zaz extension pack conflicts with this mod? The MOM suction I equips with the harness and then just the suction I item unequips after using the pump leaving the harness stuck to the player. There is also an annoying vibration that's applied every few seconds with a mana and stamina decrease. The vibration thing seems to be permanent :C

this mod only support official zaz animation pack, its zaz extension pack bug/feature

well idk, turn off your vibrators/ pain system , vibrations handled by Use game controller as Vibrator! mod

Thank you for getting back to me, I posted in the zaz extension forum as well and it looks like all the problems were because of a bug with the zaz extension mod. For those interested, milk mod economy worked with zaz extension pack 1-03, I'm rolling back to that version in the mean time.

Edit: I have no clue what's causing this behavior, i tried rolling back zaz extension but was still experiencing it, so then I tried removing zaz extension all together which didn't work either. I then reinstalled zaz animation pack and milk mod economy and started a new game which also didn't fix it... I'm out of ideas. I recently updated a few mods but I didn't think any of the others would conflict with this one. I updated deviously cursed loot, prison overhaul patches, heretical resources, sanguine debauchery+, usleep, and things in the dark... idk maybe it's things in the dark that's doing this? I'm out of ideas... maybe it's the latest patches causing a problem or things in the dark? idk... i've been banging my head against the wall on this for way too long and I need to step away.

Edit2: Freaking A, it was things in the dark :C that teaches me to blindly update mods I don't really use. I need to re-update the mods I rolled back and start a new save to be sure but I'm pretty positive it was things in the dark. Rolled that mod back to a previous version and the bug went away.

Thank you, THANK YOU for posting this. I was having the same issue and the same fix seems to be working for me.

Which version of TitD did you roll back to? I went from 2.11 back to 1.9test but I wonder if 2.0 would work.

the script I used is from Maria Eden... surely there is a problem with the event on update...

Best way will be just removing that script, and let Maria eden or milk mod economy anime the milk pumpts (so, no milk pumps animations with TID alone).