Clean the chamber : you need to catch the cube. The script seems to not work, talk to Liskit to make the quest progress.

You stole everything ? I know, there are not crimefaction in Ibn, I don't know how to code that...

...Still could not get through... Liskit says nothing

Could you please say, what is this quest id to cast "setstage" magic? Thanks in advance!  :)

Take the cube,there isn't a letter then setstage atid1whisper1 70 and you'li speak with Liskit by debug

It works! Thanks!

Guest Shashankie

Bro i have a suggestion. Why are you using utility.wait function in various continuous sexlab scenes. They tend to fail. I have written an example of how you can check if scenes are running and may apply to every place.

Function Rape1()
While(PlayerRef.HasKeywordString("SexLabActive"))
Utility.Wait(1.0)
EndWhile
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]   ;its an 2 actor anim
sexActors[0] = Playerref   ;actor in female role. Its an alias thats why  that .GetActorRef() is needed. If it would be property it would be just Vess (or whatever else that property would be named)
sexActors[1] = Falmer1.GetActorRef()   ; actor in male role. For player you can use Game.GetPlayer()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive")   ;here you choose animation to be played. This one is by tags. It means it will pick random animation made for 2 actors which has both of those tags. You can also add tags to suppress for example SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive,vaginal", "missionary") would still play random animation of vaginal aggressive sex but rough missionary animation would not be allowed.
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_TID", "TID")   ;this is for hooks.
SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = Playerref, allowbed=false, hook="TID") 
EndFunction

Function Rape2()
Utility.Wait(10.0)
EndWhile
actor[] sexActors = new actor[3]   ;its an 2 actor anim
sexActors[0] = Playerref   ;actor in female role. Its an alias thats why  that .GetActorRef() is needed. If it would be property it would be just Vess (or whatever else that property would be named)
sexActors[1] = Falmer1.GetActorRef()
sexActors[2] = Falmer2.GetActorRef()  
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "Aggressive")   ;here you choose animation to be played. This one is by tags. It means it will pick random animation made for 2 actors which has both of those tags. You can also add tags to suppress for example SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive,vaginal", "missionary") would still play random animation of vaginal aggressive sex but rough missionary animation would not be allowed.
Utility.Wait(1.0)
EndWhile
setstage (30)
EndFunction

Bro i have a suggestion. Why are you using utility.wait function in various continuous sexlab scenes. They tend to fail. I have written an example of how you can check if scenes are running and may apply to every place.

Function Rape1()
Utility.Wait(1.0)
EndWhile
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]   ;its an 2 actor anim
sexActors[1] = Falmer1.GetActorRef()   ; actor in male role. For player you can use Game.GetPlayer()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive")   ;here you choose animation to be played. This one is by tags. It means it will pick random animation made for 2 actors which has both of those tags. You can also add tags to suppress for example SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive,vaginal", "missionary") would still play random animation of vaginal aggressive sex but rough missionary animation would not be allowed.
EndFunction

Function Rape2()
Utility.Wait(10.0)
EndWhile
actor[] sexActors = new actor[3]   ;its an 2 actor anim
sexActors[1] = Falmer1.GetActorRef()
sexActors[2] = Falmer2.GetActorRef()  
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "Aggressive")   ;here you choose animation to be played. This one is by tags. It means it will pick random animation made for 2 actors which has both of those tags. You can also add tags to suppress for example SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive,vaginal", "missionary") would still play random animation of vaginal aggressive sex but rough missionary animation would not be allowed.
Utility.Wait(1.0)
EndWhile
setstage (30)
EndFunction

Yes, there are scenes like that, specially in Slavetrain quest... i hunted that problem in other quests...

Your idea should work.... I'll integrate it before I'll release the new version.

People will be amazed !

There is still a lack of side quest, but I integrated a NPC whore/client interaction, and player, when he becomes a noble, can recruit 5 persons for his suite (for now, followers, but some TID Npcs will be available as well).

when I finished talking to seath, she does not move and all the indicators disappear, such as mine in qaule I have to go to continue the quest?

Ok, I see... she in the shadow cave, the oupost near Rorikstead.

Proceed throught the boilery, but go north intead on going straight.

You'll find an elevator.

Another way is directly find the cave near Rorikstead...

I'll add a move to on the player for avoiding that...

I find no cave near rorikstead affecting the quest, potres know the name of the cave please?

Shadow cave

id : atidtoriksteadoutpost.

I added a move to on player and Seath... so, you'll be transported int he cave directly after speaking to Azhra.

Next version is near ready. I just want to integrate something else : i will delete the slave whore Bersi in Simza brothel, and I will add a dialogue for selling a follower to Simza... follower will make money for you.

I find no cave near rorikstead affecting the quest, potres know the name of the cave please?

Shadow cave

I added a move to on player and Seath... so, you'll be transported int he cave directly after speaking to Azhra.

Next version is near ready. I just want to integrate something else : i will delete the slave whore Bersi in Simza brothel, and I will add a dialogue for selling a follower to Simza... follower will make money for you.

did you move shadowcave from riverwood ?

Shadow cave

did you move shadowcave from riverwood ?

Yes... the mod have nothing to do in Riverwood, so I move it to Rorikstead.

Hi,

I'm playing this new version and I've finished raider first lessons,everything enough smooth..minor issues concerning the honey pot spell but using enslave spell you can keep going with the quests... good job, also reducing the buildings and the small word has been a nice idea, for now only a question at which point of the core quest

is possible begin the sidequest with Loulia?I think that it starts speaking with Hashep but when?after Azhra death or before?in the other version this was a bugged quest and also consoling was hard to complete,it supposed to start after way for markarth but there are none lines of dialogue with Hashep.

Yesterday by console I tried with an old save but it didn't start until stage 30 and I spawn Drelyn to speak with and follow the quest,btw after this the quest hasn't problems until the end.

thanks in advance!

Hi,

I'm playing this new version and I've finished raider first lessons,everything enough smooth..minor issues concerning the honey pot spell but using enslave spell you can keep going with the quests... good job, also reducing the buildings and the small word has been a nice idea, for now only a question at which point of the core quest

is possible begin the sidequest with Loulia?I think that it starts speaking with Hashep but when?after Azhra death or before?in the other version this was a bugged quest and also consoling was hard to complete,it supposed to start after way for markarth but there are none lines of dialogue with Hashep.

Yesterday by console I tried with an old save but it didn't start until stage 30 and I spawn Drelyn to speak with and follow the quest,btw after this the quest hasn't problems until the end.

thanks in advance!

between Loulia enslavement, and Azhra death.

The quest should work bette,r I reworked it.

Please also enjoyt the new functions : actor event npc like radiant prostitution, the noble suite, the follower you can sell for making money each day, a new merchant, a better small world, and a real prison for Chaur Tegoth.

Currently playing through your mod and i'm really enjoying it, a lot more than most vanilla quests. Ibn is really impressive. I have however ran into a problem that i can't seem to fix with console commands, i'm sorry if this has been explained on another post or somewhere. I am currently up to atid3begin and from around sqs 90 i haven't had quest markers, but i've managed to progress the quest by talking to the right people up until sqs 150, where i need to report to the whispering one, he has no quest related dialogue, and my journal hasn't updated since it told me to report to nathrezin after getting sharie to remain silent. I have mamnaged to "fix" it by using setstage to around 170, where i need to talk to the whispering one again to get new quest markers, which pretty much completes atid3begin and starts the next quest. 

I don't know if you're still working on this mod or not but i just thought i'd report this issue for if anyone else gets stuck here. hands down one of my favourite quest/stories i've played on Skyrim even if i do run into problems sometimes

Currently playing through your mod and i'm really enjoying it, a lot more than most vanilla quests. Ibn is really impressive. I have however ran into a problem that i can't seem to fix with console commands, i'm sorry if this has been explained on another post or somewhere. I am currently up to atid3begin and from around sqs 90 i haven't had quest markers, but i've managed to progress the quest by talking to the right people up until sqs 150, where i need to report to the whispering one, he has no quest related dialogue, and my journal hasn't updated since it told me to report to nathrezin after getting sharie to remain silent. I have mamnaged to "fix" it by using setstage to around 170, where i need to talk to the whispering one again to get new quest markers, which pretty much completes atid3begin and starts the next quest. 

I don't know if you're still working on this mod or not but i just thought i'd report this issue for if anyone else gets stuck here. hands down one of my favourite quest/stories i've played on Skyrim even if i do run into problems sometimes

I met the same problem... i didn't found the cause. Maybe a script corruption (the first version of this quest stopped at stage 70).

You can to just shortcut that quest by using setstage atid3begin 200.

Delzaron And why did you decide to remake almost all modes?

Not all mods.... AFS, Ravenous, FTD.... stay as they are. Tid needed lot of fixes to be good and almost bug free.

And I included in TID some things i wished to test for my next mod

I adultmodslocalized.ru translator. All your fashion but I translate. Now I update the version 2.1. I look forward to the new fashion of you.

I like your Easter eggs - references to your other modes

I met the same problem... i didn't found the cause. Maybe a script corruption (the first version of this quest stopped at stage 70).

Yeah, i managed to get past that bit now. You wouldn't happen to know how to start aTID3Z1, i've spoken to nathrezin for the quest but it doesn't open in my journal and i've tried setstage but none of the stages trigger the quest start. I wouldn't want to miss a whole quest segment unless i have to. 

Yeah, i managed to get past that bit now. You wouldn't happen to know how to start aTID3Z1, i've spoken to nathrezin for the quest but it doesn't open in my journal and i've tried setstage but none of the stages trigger the quest start. I wouldn't want to miss a whole quest segment unless i have to. 

maybe a sqs problem... force the progression.

I am really curious about this Mod and i have simple slavery so i think this would work well with that.

May i ask, am i able to play through this mod in a submissive nature? I dont really want any followers and want this Mod to act as a kind of captured /enslaved quest for my player. So many people seem happy with it and i do love anything that interacts sexually and non sexually with falmer. 

Also am i likely to need to use console commands a lot as i really am not confident with console use but fear i may get stuck alot without it.

Thankies.

I am really curious about this Mod and i have simple slavery so i think this would work well with that.

May i ask, am i able to play through this mod in a submissive nature? I dont really want any followers and want this Mod to act as a kind of captured /enslaved quest for my player. So many people seem happy with it and i do love anything that interacts sexually and non sexually with falmer. 

Also am i likely to need to use console commands a lot as i really am not confident with console use but fear i may get stuck alot without it.

Thankies.

As a slave, you can't escape Ibn whitout being killed.... so, no followers....

After, when you'll join the falmers, you can decide to hire followers. They can perform sex scenes with falmers, can be sacrificed or butchered, one can be sold to Simza, and 5 can join your Noble Suite (when player will begin the part 4).