i'm stuck trying to find the warlock and he's not in New Gnisis and the marker is inside a mountain help plz

That means he's still in Ibn. Just use T/wait... when i use that, he comes.

I'm stuck in that quest too,  couldn't find him in New Gnisis... so I used wait every 1 hour... and I waited for 2 days already ... the warlock marker is still inside a mountain.

i'm stuck trying to find the warlock and he's not in New Gnisis and the marker is inside a mountain help plz

I'm stuck in that quest too,  couldn't find him in New Gnisis... so I used wait every 1 hour... and I waited for 2 days already ... the warlock marker is still inside a mountain.

He has a package,try to enter and exit from New Gnisis or to spawn him inside the Inn

He has a package,try to enter and exit from New Gnisis or to spawn him inside the Inn

well... it broke my entire game... I cant play on any save... can only start a new game... guess I'll reiinstall everything... and if it still does not work either... 

well... it broke my entire game... I cant play on any save... can only start a new game... guess I'll reiinstall everything... and if it still does not work either... 

I don't guess that is about ATID,conflict with other mods?

I don't guess that is about ATID,conflict with other mods?

could be... but I don't have the time to sort things up... so i've deleted all mods and i'm instaling brand new... just requered mods and start a new game... and will see... i'll let everyone know how it goes... when I have the time to start a new game

i'm very new to moding, and troubleshooting is beyond me, i can only describe what happens... 

OK, problem with Warlock solves.

In the "Interrogate Citizens" stage about derleth, there is no dialogue chat with Citizens and the Quest marker is directly to Derleth's Farm. But when I Go to Derleth, there is no dialogue chat either, to progress the Quest.

The warlokc will move to Windhelm. Wait him.

So even after a year and few updates quest markers are fucked beyond logic. Shame, it looks like a really nice mod but I can't really play it when I'm supposed to get food from someone and quest marker leads me outside of Ibn.

Quest markers are fuckec, yes... it's due to the game itself (it can't manage quests markers from small worlds).

Food in TID means Hashep. Talk to her.

In the stage when Daithe says to work in the mines, the quest says to follow Daithe to a new workplace, but Daithe doesn't move and Harold and Frabbi stays in the same place too. Is this some kind of bug?

Yes, that's one of the bugs I can't solve... setstage it. (Daithe seems to not recognize the new cell).

I just did some of the updated mod myself last night.  In 2.0 test, i follwered her to were i had to dig and everyone sat and watched.  This time she ran to the Fishery and all three were there so i Master Puppet them three and released once we got to were i have to open the tunnel (since i have been threw mod already).  And save everyone from evil robots.. or did I  lol

Man, this mod is awesome. I've wanted a big falmer questline since I first found out about them. Thanks for all your hard work! Anyway, I have a problem. After I deactivated the robots Daithe told me to go to the "slaves tower" which I can't find at all. I've been inside every structure I can find and nothing seems to update the quest. Daithe is back where she usually is but has nothing quest related or slave related to say at all. Help?

Man, this mod is awesome. I've wanted a big falmer questline since I first found out about them. Thanks for all your hard work! Anyway, I have a problem. After I deactivated the robots Daithe told me to go to the "slaves tower" which I can't find at all. I've been inside every structure I can find and nothing seems to update the quest. Daithe is back where she usually is but has nothing quest related or slave related to say at all. Help?

Don't care, it will uptade itself... return to slaves quarter 1 if not.

In the stage when Daithe says to work in the mines, the quest says to follow Daithe to a new workplace, but Daithe doesn't move and Harold and Frabbi stays in the same place too. Is this some kind of bug?

Yes, that's one of the bugs I can't solve... setstage it. (Daithe seems to not recognize the new cell).

Ok, what stage I set in this case?

atid1tunnel 50

Help i went in the normal way but i'm stuck at interogating the citizens a second time after talking to revyn sadri. I'm supposed to find Derleth nw but marker is pointing outside of the city and none of the citizens have the dialogue to actually ask about him. Any idea what i'm supposed to do now?

noral, he's not yer arrived at windhelm. Wait him.

Help i went in the normal way but i'm stuck at interogating the citizens a second time after talking to revyn sadri. I'm supposed to find Derleth nw but marker is pointing outside of the city and none of the citizens have the dialogue to actually ask about him. Any idea what i'm supposed to do now?

ok, thanks. For soem reason the damn Arrow pointed all the way to markarth. So i should just wait then?

ok, thanks. For soem reason the damn Arrow pointed all the way to markarth. So i should just wait then?

Yes. Use T, go outside the city, come back some time latter.... Ibn is very far from windhelm, you know... he should make 2 hours in game to make all the journey.

Yes. Use T, go outside the city, come back some time latter.... Ibn is very far from windhelm, you know... he should make 2 hours in game to make all the journey.

Waited 3 ingame days outside the city and th pointer didn't even move an inch. He is still in salvius farm and the dialogue with the people still doesn't show up at all.

Maybe i should just try this on a new save instead of this one i don't know. at first i thought i had to do sadris mission but that wasn't the case. Is it safe to just teleport his ass over to windhelm?

edit: teleported his ass to windhelm but he tries to go right back where he came from and frabbi is still following me.

edit2: feels like something didn't trigger correctly. is there some setstage command that i culd use?

I'm Having issue just trying to Find Frabbi. On arrival after Slave Auction I get the quest to speak to Frabbi. Quest marker points to the Fishery, no Frabbi inside there and pointer is showing out the door. Looked all over, its maddening. At one point trying to find Frabbi I spoke in the end to others and got tasks to do, That had me find someone who is under a floor area. Only reason I knew the person was down there was a marker over her head!

Used TFC to spot where exactly and then used TCL to reach her :) 

Still not found Frabbi by the way...

Waited 3 ingame days outside the city and th pointer didn't even move an inch. He is still in salvius farm and the dialogue with the people still doesn't show up at all.

Maybe i should just try this on a new save instead of this one i don't know. at first i thought i had to do sadris mission but that wasn't the case. Is it safe to just teleport his ass over to windhelm?

edit: teleported his ass to windhelm but he tries to go right back where he came from and frabbi is still following me.

edit2: feels like something didn't trigger correctly. is there some setstage command that i culd use?

Sadris Valor don't want to move... setstage... that's not normal, he have a package for that.

I could also move him to the Gnisis club, it will simplified the things...

I'm Having issue just trying to Find Frabbi. On arrival after Slave Auction I get the quest to speak to Frabbi. Quest marker points to the Fishery, no Frabbi inside there and pointer is showing out the door. Looked all over, its maddening. At one point trying to find Frabbi I spoke in the end to others and got tasks to do, That had me find someone who is under a floor area. Only reason I knew the person was down there was a marker over her head!

Yes, that fucking fishery makes things arrows bugging... I plan to delete it and make a new one.

You'll surely find Frabbi near the wood stok... (not far from Hashep).

( You'll surely find Frabbi near the wood stok... (not far from Hashep). )

Thank you so much for quick reply! Starting game now and going to look again :)

Sadris Valor don't want to move... setstage... that's not normal, he have a package for that.

I could also move him to the Gnisis club, it will simplified the things...

Yes, that fucking fishery makes things arrows bugging... I plan to delete it and make a new one.

You'll surely find Frabbi near the wood stok... (not far from Hashep).

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. It's possible things didn't trigger because of my existing save. It's not so bad. I was already planning to get rid of some mods in my load order that i don't really need. Perhaps that could free up some processing power for this mod.