Help i went in the normal way but i'm stuck at interogating the citizens a second time after talking to revyn sadri. I'm supposed to find Derleth nw but marker is pointing outside of the city and none of the citizens have the dialogue to actually ask about him. Any idea what i'm supposed to do now?

noral, he's not yer arrived at windhelm. Wait him.

ok, thanks. For soem reason the damn Arrow pointed all the way to markarth. So i should just wait then?

Yes. Use T, go outside the city, come back some time latter.... Ibn is very far from windhelm, you know... he should make 2 hours in game to make all the journey.

Waited 3 ingame days outside the city and th pointer didn't even move an inch. He is still in salvius farm and the dialogue with the people still doesn't show up at all.

Maybe i should just try this on a new save instead of this one i don't know. at first i thought i had to do sadris mission but that wasn't the case. Is it safe to just teleport his ass over to windhelm?

edit: teleported his ass to windhelm but he tries to go right back where he came from and frabbi is still following me.

edit2: feels like something didn't trigger correctly. is there some setstage command that i culd use?

Sadris Valor don't want to move... setstage... that's not normal, he have a package for that.

I could also move him to the Gnisis club, it will simplified the things...

I'm Having issue just trying to Find Frabbi. On arrival after Slave Auction I get the quest to speak to Frabbi. Quest marker points to the Fishery, no Frabbi inside there and pointer is showing out the door. Looked all over, its maddening. At one point trying to find Frabbi I spoke in the end to others and got tasks to do, That had me find someone who is under a floor area. Only reason I knew the person was down there was a marker over her head!

Used TFC to spot where exactly and then used TCL to reach her :)

Still not found Frabbi by the way...

Yes, that fucking fishery makes things arrows bugging... I plan to delete it and make a new one.

You'll surely find Frabbi near the wood stok... (not far from Hashep).

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. It's possible things didn't trigger because of my existing save. It's not so bad. I was already planning to get rid of some mods in my load order that i don't really need. Perhaps that could free up some processing power for this mod.

don't hesitate the explore the world and identofy the NPCs... don't trust the arrows : the fishery and the small world put mess in this...

Help i went in the normal way but i'm stuck at interogating the citizens a second time after talking to revyn sadri. I'm supposed to find Derleth nw but marker is pointing outside of the city and none of the citizens have the dialogue to actually ask about him. Any idea what i'm supposed to do now?

ok, thanks. For soem reason the damn Arrow pointed all the way to markarth. So i should just wait then?

Yes. Use T, go outside the city, come back some time latter.... Ibn is very far from windhelm, you know... he should make 2 hours in game to make all the journey.

Waited 3 ingame days outside the city and th pointer didn't even move an inch. He is still in salvius farm and the dialogue with the people still doesn't show up at all.

Maybe i should just try this on a new save instead of this one i don't know. at first i thought i had to do sadris mission but that wasn't the case. Is it safe to just teleport his ass over to windhelm?

edit: teleported his ass to windhelm but he tries to go right back where he came from and frabbi is still following me.

edit2: feels like something didn't trigger correctly. is there some setstage command that i culd use?

Sadris Valor don't want to move... setstage... that's not normal, he have a package for that.

I'm Having issue just trying to Find Frabbi. On arrival after Slave Auction I get the quest to speak to Frabbi. Quest marker points to the Fishery, no Frabbi inside there and pointer is showing out the door. Looked all over, its maddening. At one point trying to find Frabbi I spoke in the end to others and got tasks to do, That had me find someone who is under a floor area. Only reason I knew the person was down there was a marker over her head!

Yes, that fucking fishery makes things arrows bugging... I plan to delete it and make a new one.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. It's possible things didn't trigger because of my existing save. It's not so bad. I was already planning to get rid of some mods in my load order that i don't really need. Perhaps that could free up some processing power for this mod.

don't hesitate the explore the world and identofy the NPCs... don't trust the arrows : the fishery and the small world put mess in this...

Btw what's with these arrows and the fishery thing? Is it something from the start or does it come much much later in play? Also i see that there is an enslavement feature where the player is the aggressor. How does this work? Does it work a bit like PAH system where you capture bandit npc's and turn them into actual followers or am i mistaken?

I ran into Azenith Derleth as she was on a killing spree outside of Riften. After she'd finished off a couple of guards, a few farm animals, and, finally, me, I thought I'd check things out in TES5Edit to see if I could figure out what was going on.

I'm afraid I didn't have any luck, but I did spot a few mod conflicts that could either require patches, or that people may want to be aware of.

No Animals Report Crimes alters factions, and, if placed after Things in the Dark, the factions from this mod will me missing from some Falmer and Charus.

Likewise, Revenge of the Enemies will do the same thing.

Btw what's with these arrows and the fishery thing? Is it something from the start or does it come much much later in play? Also i see that there is an enslavement feature where the player is the aggressor. How does this work? Does it work a bit like PAH system where you capture bandit npc's and turn them into actual followers or am i mistaken?

the enslavement is a spell : you beat somebiody, and launch the spell.

the enslavement is a spell : you beat somebiody, and launch the spell.

oh, so they just get ther dialogues and ai when hit by that spell. Ok, i probably gonna stick with PAh for a while just for the respawnable npc's like bandits.

Anyways thanks for the help so far. If anything happens i will let you know and thanks again for this wonderfull mod. I missed a mod like bravil underground for skyrim. Good luck for the future. ;)

Just found out that the house your mod add in Falkreath is in the middle of another added by ETaC, possibly some other places too i didn't have checked everywhere yet, might have to make a new profile to not play with both at once i guess  :D.

Thanks for your Mod(s).

Just found out that the house your mod add in Falkreath is in the middle of another added by ETaC, possibly some other places too i didn't have checked everywhere yet, might have to make a new profile to not play with both at once i guess  :D.

Thanks for your Mod(s).

Hum... send me a picture, and the mod where is a conflict.

Ok, wtf is going on lol. Now the damn warlock is nowhere to be found. Maybe i should clean this mod with tesvedit? Do i have a mod somewhere that somehow messes up the packages? Is it alternate starts? I have no goddamn clue. LOOT isn't giving any problems so i have no idea what i shoud do with this. I have put the esp above my bashed patch so that it might get included in it. Let's hpe that might solve these issues.

I found the ugly statue near helgen cave so if i can't solve this problem the normal way i will have to use that statue but i feel it's cheating when i do and that i will miss a huge part of the story.

Ok, wtf is going on lol. Now the damn warlock is nowhere to be found. Maybe i should clean this mod with tesvedit? Do i have a mod somewhere that somehow messes up the packages? Is it alternate starts? I have no goddamn clue. LOOT isn't giving any problems so i have no idea what i shoud do with this. I have put the esp above my bashed patch so that it might get included in it. Let's hpe that might solve these issues.

I found the ugly statue near helgen cave so if i can't solve this problem the normal way i will have to use that statue but i feel it's cheating when i do and that i will miss a huge part of the story.

The damn warlock is in the gnisis club, or in Ibn brothel...

Fuck this warlock. use setstage command, and progress... you'll meet him back soon.

if you use the statue, you'll miss the introduction, and begins the slavery part.

I need to work on the radiants quest of TID, specially the slaves ones : it will surely improve things !

So, a new version will come since I complete the alpha version of Novels.

ok, thanks. Btw i'm again stuck at trying to find derleth. :dodgy: Are you really sure you can't give me a setstage command? Just to make the dialogue show up? Should i use the statue instead?

Also if you find the time please, just please fix your grammar in the dialogue. Maybe that's something you are still planning on doing since this is still alpha but it is really needed and i would have done it myself if i knew how to mod the file without breaking things. Tbh if you feel like it you could give me a sheet of the dialogue or something. I could put myself to work for it. I was once a translator for a French mod for rome total war before so might be able to do something here. Just a head s up. :)

I need to work on the radiants quest of TID, specially the slaves ones : it will surely improve things !

ok, thanks. Btw i'm again stuck at trying to find derleth. Are you really sure you can't give me a setstage command? Just to make the dialogue show up? Should i use the statue instead?

use SQS atid1falmer

you'll get the stages.

use setstage atid1falmer stagenumber

Doran Derleth is at gnisis corner club, or at home near markarth.

Azenith Derleth... you'll not find her, she'll find you.

ok, thanks. Btw i'm again stuck at trying to find derleth. Are you really sure you can't give me a setstage command? Just to make the dialogue show up? Should i use the statue instead?

use SQS atid1falmer

you'll get the stages.

use setstage atid1falmer stagenumber

Doran Derleth is at gnisis corner club, or at home near markarth.

Azenith Derleth... you'll not find her, she'll find you.

Thanks again...to bad i play this on a laptop so i can't scroll in the command menu. So yeah, if i don't know the number i will still have the problem.

edit nvermind: i found it through trial and error.

If someone else is stuck at this part, use "setstage atid1falmer 60" in the console. This "finishes" the "talk to citizens" quest and allows you to continue the storyline without a hassle.

Bonsoir serait-il possible d'avoir l'ID du mage pour le débloquer de sa montagne , impossible de le trouver au Club de la Nouvelle Gnisis

Good evening would it be possible to have the ID of the mage to unlock it of its mountain, impossible to find it to the Club of the New Gnisis

Bonsoir serait-il possible d'avoir l'ID du mage pour le débloquer de sa montagne , impossible de le trouver au Club de la Nouvelle Gnisis

Good evening would it be possible to have the ID of the mage to unlock it of its mountain, impossible to find it to the Club of the New Gnisis

hum, je ne suis pas dans le CK.... il s'apelle Sadris Valor.

Tape Help TID, or help Valor dans la console, et tu devrais avoir l'ID.

sigh, stuck again. I'm at the "tunneling" quest where i was supposed to follow daithe to a new location. I couldn't find her anywhere so i used the player.mveto command to send me to that location. Now i'm stuck at the forgotten animonculory. There is a wall in the way and according to the quest i'm supposed to do something but once again she doesn't have any dialogue anymore and neither can i reset the quests. Any idea what the setstage command is because i can't fin it in the description page.

edit: ok, i managed to get myself to nchuantzel. I mined 40 rubble for her. She told me to drop them and the rubblewall dissappeared. The quest told me to follow her but she doesn't move an inch at all. I tried using resetai but that doesn't seem to nudge her.

I think i'm just gonna go back and go in using the statue. There is no other way to finish this and i do hope it won't be as bugging as this slave part thing.

edit2: ok, i'm trying out the being a servant part through the sttue now. When do you become a falmer?

sigh, stuck again. I'm at the "tunneling" quest where i was supposed to follow daithe to a new location. I couldn't find her anywhere so i used the player.mveto command to send me to that location. Now i'm stuck at the forgotten animonculory. There is a wall in the way and according to the quest i'm supposed to do something but once again she doesn't have any dialogue anymore and neither can i reset the quests. Any idea what the setstage command is because i can't fin it in the description page.

edit: ok, i managed to get myself to nchuantzel. I mined 40 rubble for her. She told me to drop them and the rubblewall dissappeared. The quest told me to follow her but she doesn't move an inch at all. I tried using resetai but that doesn't seem to nudge her.

I think i'm just gonna go back and go in using the statue. There is no other way to finish this and i do hope it won't be as bugging as this slave part thing.

edit2: ok, i'm trying out the being a servant part through the sttue now. When do you become a falmer?

setstage atid1tunnel 50, and shut down the centurions with the lever.

Actor packages don't recognize the new cell...

setstage atid1tunnel 50, and shut down the centurions with the lever.

Actor packages don't recognize the new cell...

ok, thanks. Lol, i also found the nchuanztel the short way now...instead of alking from riften all the way to markarth and entering it there in the understone keep...yeah, i did that. If only i explored a bit more in the actual falmer city i would have probably noticed that there was an entrance to there inside the falmer city itself... i feel so stupid now haha. Maybe i will be able to finish that quest the normal way now. :)

thanks again. Btw do actually play the mod yourself or are you more developing it now?

Ok je te remercie pour le suivi .

Ok je te remercie pour le suivi .

a quick reload helped for me too and his pathing was fixed.

Thanks for your Mod(s).

Hum... send me a picture, and the mod where is a conflict.

The mod is this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13608/?

and so far the two overlapping buildings i spotted are in Falkreath and Rorikbourg 

post-999578-0-09852800-1491923698_thumb.jpg

post-999578-0-51053900-1491923715_thumb.jpg

bonjour... je suis arrivé a choisir esclave avec la statue araignée ...je suis dans la cellule...j'ai parlé a la première personne de la quête...mais quand je veux sortir de la cellule le jeu crash...help me please

Hello ... I arrived to choose slave with the spider statue ... I am in the cell ... I spoke to the first person of the quest ... but when I want to leave the cell the game crash ... help me please

post-1836196-0-30349900-1492054635_thumb.jpg

bonjour... je suis arrivé a choisir esclave avec la statue araignée ...je suis dans la cellule...j'ai parlé a la première personne de la quête...mais quand je veux sortir de la cellule le jeu crash...help me please

Hello ... I arrived to choose slave with the spider statue ... I am in the cell ... I spoke to the first person of the quest ... but when I want to leave the cell the game crash ... help me please

attachicon.gifSans titre.jpg

Hum... it"s surely because your skyrim have difficulties to load the small world...

Do you have a good skeleton ?

Can also to change the armors the pure falmers wear...