Alright, I have to ask once again since this is confusing. So i've reached to the part where I have to find the missing charus for Hastap(probs spelt it wrong, sry) I go to the charus as it is inside a wall, I resurrect it and then go to it, what do I do then? it doesn't react to me pressing E on it or something like it.

that might be the same problem that im haveing when it comes to interacting whit animals. there is no name when i point on em and E doesnt work. but im working around it by useing defeat since that got an way of forcing interaction by pressing K.

Alright, I have to ask once again since this is confusing. So i've reached to the part where I have to find the missing charus for Hastap(probs spelt it wrong, sry) I go to the charus as it is inside a wall, I resurrect it and then go to it, what do I do then? it doesn't react to me pressing E on it or something like it.

that might be the same problem that im haveing when it comes to interacting whit animals. there is no name when i point on em and E doesnt work. but im working around it by useing defeat since that got an way of forcing interaction by pressing K.

Yeah but the thing is that I do not always have defeat enabled (for safety reasons) And how would surrendering to a non hostile enemy even work..?

EDIT : ah thanks, it seems to work to press K on it with defeat turned on. Cheers!

del would it be possible for u to make an mcm whit debug and stuff like that an maybe an overview over the slavenote and and stuff like that and if i have that bug that happend i could just click an button and reset it and also maybe make it so that i could adjust the amount of quest i have to do for the difrent masters b4 i procede cuse i kinda want to have more to do whit each master. idk if that would be way to much work. but i like to have an nice mcm availabe even if its just for overview and maybe debug

Yes, if somebody told me how to code that ! I'm bad with MCM

Note that the Hashep bug is acting differently in v2 test 1, it says "All SlaveJob Int set to 0, Slavejob: I don't have a specific master, I should aks to Daithe" (that should probably say "I should talk to Daithe") but now Daithe reassigns me back to Hashep instead of trying to start the tunnelling job.  Hashep doesn't offer the "What are my orders" dialogue so everything is halted still, I can't even loop through being a farm slave again.

Normal, your note is till upper 6.

If you have the message : talk to Frabbi, talk to Hashep, talk to daithe, complete your slave task, and talk to them : you can't make progress the slave main quest if you're in a task.

and also is there anny chance u can put some torches or light sorces around since its kinda dark im running my enb whit as much light as possible this is what i endup whit.

attachicon.gif20170214185839_1.jpg

and i reran dyndolod and that brick is from the mod and when i was looking at it from above i couldnt see it but from the ground its visable attachicon.gif20170214194216_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170214194232_1.jpg

soo thats kinda wierd

Ok, I will fix that ! Thanks !

Ok, I'm made progress...

- part 3 is done, I need to build part 4. On the schedule : recruit agents (player will be trained as a courtesan to infiltrate the surface), temple and mutator last quests... and the epilogue !

- I need to build a radiant sript for slaves whores, whores, player as whore or slave whore, and falmers... like radiant prostitution.

nice :D im looking forward to seeing the finish ed product :D will u convert it to SE when we have skse for it ?

I can't by myself... I'll need some help for that.

how so ? i thougth it was as simple as just reloading the mod whit the new ck

I don't have skyrim SSE, and the new CK... and my computer is not powerfull enought for that.

About the mod building.

I'll need help for the radiant stuff...

for the part 4, I need to organize the content... I need to place :

- agents recruitement (maybe with a Dagon worshiper at dawstar)

- assault on blackreach and non submitted falmer caves

- infect key NPC

- place cultists in temple (I will use Lamiae, Caede, Loulia, and maybe another one for Windhelm temple).

- slavery expension (more deal with the captured dreams master, if Veladarius agree).

- a small conclusion, and the epilogue.

During the conclusion, player receives a den, and can recruit slaves/servants/pets.

I wish also to develop short stories about Ibn NPCs. I already build a blackmail like quest, where you work for Sharie... It's involve Ulven and his slave, Mai (more theater), and the torturer...

- I'm reworking Loulia sidequest... it will now involve Volukar, the player, and a special centurion he found...

- part 3 is done, I need to build part 4. On the schedule : recruit agents (player will be trained as a courtesan to infiltrate the surface), temple and mutator last quests... and the epilogue !

- I need to build a radiant sript for slaves whores, whores, player as whore or slave whore, and falmers... like radiant prostitution.

Hi,

I am really enjoying this mod but an issue has come up that I cannot seem to find a fix for.  At some point during the quest aTID2Markarth I lost the dialogue option for "Follow Me" for the enslaved.  I was able to finish the quest by using the "Moveto Player" command and completed the aTID2Raider1 quest the same way.  I would really like to have that dialogue option back as I continue, but cannot find a way.  Slaves with other masters do not give me the option either.  Before they would at least tell me "No", as they had another master.  Now they show no option whatsoever.  Is there a way to reset this without having to go back in my saves and lose days of play time?  

Edit: I also do not currently have any slaves following me.  I would, but as I said, I don't even have the option any longer.

Edit 2: I decided to go back through saves and see if I could figure out where exactly it went wrong.  It looks like it's actually during the aTID2Raider1 quest.  Nothing to do with Markarth as I thought originally.   It breaks, for me, at the point where you turn over Larlia to Lheelvu and she tells you to go speak with Mileny.  From that point the "Follow Me" option is gone.  So I went back to before enslaving Larlia and used "setstage atid2raider1 40".  Now I still have the option to have slaves "Follow Me" by skipping past Lheelvu taking Larlia.  Hopefully it stays working through the rest of the mod.

Edit 3:  It immediately broke again with Mileny.  Using honeypot on Adima doesn't work.  Adima resists it.  So I use Enslave spell and have her follow me to Mileny.  Mileny takes her for the farm, but the quest doesn't advance and if I setstage manually I no longer have the "follow me" option again.  Another thing I've noticed is that whenever I enslave anyone they won't ever stand up on their own.  I have to do something to change their animation, like train them or "bend over".  Then they will move after and follow me.  I'm sure if I setstage past the enslaving part entirely then I will still have the "follow me" option after, but I'm assuming at this point that any time I try to sell or have anyone else become a master of someone I've enslaved, then it will break all over again.  Any ideas or help is appreciated.

So I've reached the quest "The lurking fear" and I have to interrogate windhelm citizens about Derleth but there is no dialogue options to do that. instead the quest marker is pointing to Markarth to their farmhouse to a Doran, but when I talk to him he has no options to advance the quest. Is it bugged or is it still a work in progress?

I've tried speaking to NPcs in other major cities (Nothing there)

Tried speaking to Frabbi - she has no new dialogue

Is there a work around for this?

Hi,

I am really enjoying this mod but an issue has come up that I cannot seem to find a fix for.  At some point during the quest aTID2Markarth I lost the dialogue option for "Follow Me" for the enslaved.  I was able to finish the quest by using the "Moveto Player" command and completed the aTID2Raider1 quest the same way.  I would really like to have that dialogue option back as I continue, but cannot find a way.  Slaves with other masters do not give me the option either.  Before they would at least tell me "No", as they had another master.  Now they show no option whatsoever.  Is there a way to reset this without having to go back in my saves and lose days of play time?  

Edit: I also do not currently have any slaves following me.  I would, but as I said, I don't even have the option any longer.

Edit 2: I decided to go back through saves and see if I could figure out where exactly it went wrong.  It looks like it's actually during the aTID2Raider1 quest.  Nothing to do with Markarth as I thought originally.   It breaks, for me, at the point where you turn over Larlia to Lheelvu and she tells you to go speak with Mileny.  From that point the "Follow Me" option is gone.  So I went back to before enslaving Larlia and used "setstage atid2raider1 40".  Now I still have the option to have slaves "Follow Me" by skipping past Lheelvu taking Larlia.  Hopefully it stays working through the rest of the mod.

Edit 3:  It immediately broke again with Mileny.  Using honeypot on Adima doesn't work.  Adima resists it.  So I use Enslave spell and have her follow me to Mileny.  Mileny takes her for the farm, but the quest doesn't advance and if I setstage manually I no longer have the "follow me" option again.  Another thing I've noticed is that whenever I enslave anyone they won't ever stand up on their own.  I have to do something to change their animation, like train them or "bend over".  Then they will move after and follow me.  I'm sure if I setstage past the enslaving part entirely then I will still have the "follow me" option after, but I'm assuming at this point that any time I try to sell or have anyone else become a master of someone I've enslaved, then it will break all over again.  Any ideas or help is appreciated.

in aTID2Markarth, no need to enslave : Loulia will follow you, she have a package for that. Youdon't get the "follow me"dialogue because you didn't already make the atid2raider quest, and you don't have the enslave spell...

In raider1 quest, I met an interesting bug : the dialogues options are for the first slave, butnot the others... like the alias is not cleared...

I note the problem with Mileny and Adima...

So I've reached the quest "The lurking fear" and I have to interrogate windhelm citizens about Derleth but there is no dialogue options to do that. instead the quest marker is pointing to Markarth to their farmhouse to a Doran, but when I talk to him he has no options to advance the quest. Is it bugged or is it still a work in progress?

I've tried speaking to NPcs in other major cities (Nothing there)

Tried speaking to Frabbi - she has no new dialogue

Is there a work around for this?

Talk to Widhelm citizens : specialy dunmers... it will not work with ohter cities people. Frabbi either : she's from whiterun, not windhelm or markarth.

I note that problem too.

also 1 little thing could u put some rags or something laying around since its kinda wierd that everyone have rags exept me :P it gets me wondering if im special or if its bullying :P

I plan to add some dialogues for that :

- exchange sex for a rag

- exchange gold/vallue item for rags

- exchange rags for food

About the "no master" bug, I don't know how to solve that.

Slave follow you if :

- slavefollow var is at 0

- if slave have slavepropertyfaction

- if the alias slavefollow is empty.

I should run some tests by midifying these paramters to find the one which cause problems...

also 1 little thing could u put some rags or something laying around since its kinda wierd that everyone have rags exept me :P it gets me wondering if im special or if its bullying :P

I plan to add some dialogues for that :

- exchange sex for a rag

- exchange gold/vallue item for rags

- exchange rags for food

About the "no master" bug, I don't know how to solve that.

Slave follow you if :

- slavefollow var is at 0

- if slave have slavepropertyfaction

- if the alias slavefollow is empty.

I should run some tests by midifying these paramters to find the one which cause problems...

if u can make an file that only overwrite that then i can do test runs for you. but also whats whit all the errors in papyrus that cant be good.

"in aTID2Markarth, no need to enslave : Loulia will follow you, she have a package for that. Youdon't get the "follow me"dialogue because you didn't already make the atid2raider quest, and you don't have the enslave spell...

In raider1 quest, I met an interesting bug : the dialogues options are for the first slave, butnot the others... like the alias is not cleared..."

Yes, as I mentioned, I realized later that it had nothing to do with the Markarth quest, however I did, in fact, already have the enslave spell at that point because I found it in one of the cheat chests and had tried it out multiple times on forsworn and bandits with perfect success.  It only broke once I turned Larlia over to Lheelvu in the raider1 quest.

Hopefully you are able to find a fix, and thank you for looking into it.  ^__^