there are so many mods out there but there isnt one related to imperial soldiers or stormcloaks i just want one simple mod so here it goes:if u join imperial n gets defeated by storm cloak then u n ur female companions r enslaved n fu**ed in dungeon or in pillory every day same goes for joining stormcloaks (I HOPE THIS DOESNT OFFENSE ANYONE AS ITS JUST A FANTASY N I DONT PROMOTE SEXUAL HARRASEMENT WITH A SINGLE HUMAN BEING EVERYONE DESERVE REPECT)

While there might not be any one mod that features such scenarios, Sexlab Defeat (faction events) or Death Alternatives could provide something along those lines.

why I have an interesting request. 

Mr Hoffman Rapist Mcquin,  a companion with a few twists. He's Misogynist. a VERY bad Misogynist. and has to have sex daily. his arousal threshold is well he's constantly Horny. He's also one HUGE Brute. I'd love to make him half to maybe 3/4 as tall as a giant with Huge muscles Everywhere. AKA hulk. 

the second twist is he walks around with 2 Heavy weapons and will swap back and forth. though Personally would love something more, namely dual wielding 2 2H weapons but think thats impossible. 

3 twist is within the "sexist Guards" mod, the guards make comments make comments about Hoffman  raping  his slut and such. 

honestly I'd LOVE something like this for a model

"Hey what's this, is it a post from Feliks? I thought he was dead!"

-You probably

So this is not a reply to posts I've missed post because I'm a bit lazy and I've got other things going on and other things to talk about and don't think this should be more than one post at a time. This is a pulse check/status update/state of the union post.

Item 1: It has come to my attention people think I'm dead or gone because not only are people asking in the CANS thread if anyone has got the source files  (included in all releases of the mod) so they can continue my mod (instead of PM'ing me I might add) there's also people poaching users or promoting their inflation framework mods literally in the CANS thread. Anyone else think both of those things are a bit disrespectful to someone still active on the site?

Item 2: I'm about 98% done with an alpha build of one mod (got a few volunteers to test, looking for a few more, PM me) and like 85% done with a secret project (well, you probably know the project and just don't know I'm involved yet) and literally 415% done with the CANS 1.0 re-re-release (I did the math) so there's gonna be some updates soon.

Item 3: I worked like a madman through last week up till Thursday to try and push at least one mod out by then but that didn't happen and now I'm forced to take a little break for a bit, so it won't be immediately but soon.

Item 3b: This break is actually mandatory because I had surgery on my eyeballs on Thursday and while recovering I'm not really supposed to be using a computer (no one tell my doctor (who's got a freaking awesome last name) about this post I guess, unless he says I'm good to computer again) so in a few days I'm going to pick back up, ignore this burning out feeling because breaks and rest and things are for pussies and push out (probably) an alpha build, a public beta release, and a 1.0 (actually like 4.0 at this point tbh) build all within two weeks, not counting hotfixes.

So this is an exciting time for me.

Well, there are a couple things I would like. At the moment, I'd really love some text that show's up on screen when I'm raping someone in skyrim, you know, some dialog of their resisting and not liking it. Seems like that doesn't exist yet, or at least not from what I've seen. I also had another one, but it requires animation skills, I was hoping that someone, at some point, would create some beastiality animations for the dominant male players, so they can do the wildlife instead of letting the wild life do them. I've only seen a couple of animations of males being on top and screwing the animal instead of the animal screwing them

I would look at Funnybiz Female Creatures SLAL pack

I have always wanted this mega ambitious mod. Something that can bring together a few mods, and its all related to this Dmitrys cartoon:

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/09052a6bf1/318191-1  

It would be great if you could enslave someone with "Paradise Halls", and then take them to a farm somewhere, and start transforming them into some sort of animal. Like a cow or a horse, or a goat. And you could milk them, with "Soulgem Oven" or "Milkmaid", and breed and manage them like in "Tame the Beast". I would be glad to help with some of the models, I have already used a few different mods to convert my succubus player into this animal demon using lots of resources from other modders, and some of my own. But the scripting required is way over my head.

TBH I would just love to do this to some of the more annoying characters like Nazeem or Uthgerd

A mod I would really love someone to make is for prostitution at the Skyrim docks (Solitude and Windhelm docks). It could be called "Dock Whore" or something similar, although I'm sure someone could think of a more witty title. In Skyrim, the docks should be a hub of activity, with sailors constantly stopping by. It would therefore make sense for prostitutes to congregate at the docks as it would be a very reliable place to find a steady flow of clients. I imagine the following:

- The mod would spawn random sailors at the docks twice a day or so at fixed times, who the player can offer services to. I like the idea of the mod spawning different sets of sailors on different days to give the sense of some variety, rather than having the exact same set of sailors there every time. You could have 4-5 different "sets" of sailors that the mod cycles through randomly, with different appearances/clothing/names.

- The services can be simple (take the client into a nearby alley or discrete spot and have sex) or the sailors can also offer to hire you to come onto their ship for a fixed amount of time (a couple of days) to be passed around by all the sailors as their personal fuck toy while they're at sea. This would obviously pay a lot more money, but you'd pretty much be their slave for the duration. You would be allowed to sleep for a fixed amount of time each day you're at sea, but aside from that the sailors would approach you with different sexual requests whenever they feel like it (there would need to be a variety to keep it fun: vaginal, oral, anal, group, maybe some kinkier stuff too) and you would have to comply. I imagine that in this scenario, the mod would spawn a random ship at sea and the player would be "stuck" on that ship until the time has passed and the job is complete, at which point you're returned to the original docks. I remember there being a vanilla quest (I can't remember which one off the top of my head) where you're on a ship at sea, so I imagine this element of the mod would be quite doable.

- It gets more complicated, but it would be great if there was a small chance that you could be captured by pirates during the jobs at sea. If you get captured, you become their property, and the only way out is to escape (jump off the ship and swim back to shore when no ones looking?). This element is completely optional though, as I imagine it would be quite complicated to implement (the pirates would have to board the ship and overpower the sailors).

- There should be other NPC prostitutes that spawn at the docks, so that you feel like you are just one of many whores. I'd love it if you had to compete with them and maybe haggle with the sailors if another prostitute is offering her services for less money.

That's about it. I don't really have any experience in modding so I don't know how difficult this would be to make. But I love the idea of making the Skyrim docks a hub of sexual activity and deviancy, it would make a lot of sense. Currently, the docks are lifeless and pointless. If the OP or anyone has any interest in creating a mod like this, please let me know.

A mod I would really love someone to make is for prostitution at the Skyrim docks (Solitude and Windhelm docks). It could be called "Dock Whore" or something similar, although I'm sure someone could think of a more witty title. In Skyrim, the docks should be a hub of activity, with sailors constantly stopping by. It would therefore make sense for prostitutes to congregate at the docks as it would be a very reliable place to find a steady flow of clients. I imagine the following:

- The mod would spawn random sailors at the docks twice a day or so at fixed times, who the player can offer services to. I like the idea of the mod spawning different sets of sailors on different days to give the sense of some variety, rather than having the exact same set of sailors there every time. You could have 4-5 different "sets" of sailors that the mod cycles through randomly, with different appearances/clothing/names.

- The services can be simple (take the client into a nearby alley or discrete spot and have sex) or the sailors can also offer to hire you to come onto their ship for a fixed amount of time (a couple of days) to be passed around by all the sailors as their personal fuck toy while they're at sea. This would obviously pay a lot more money, but you'd pretty much be their slave for the duration. You would be allowed to sleep for a fixed amount of time each day you're at sea, but aside from that the sailors would approach you with different sexual requests whenever they feel like it (there would need to be a variety to keep it fun: vaginal, oral, anal, group, maybe some kinkier stuff too) and you would have to comply. I imagine that in this scenario, the mod would spawn a random ship at sea and the player would be "stuck" on that ship until the time has passed and the job is complete, at which point you're returned to the original docks. I remember there being a vanilla quest (I can't remember which one off the top of my head) where you're on a ship at sea, so I imagine this element of the mod would be quite doable.

- It gets more complicated, but it would be great if there was a small chance that you could be captured by pirates during the jobs at sea. If you get captured, you become their property, and the only way out is to escape (jump off the ship and swim back to shore when no ones looking?). This element is completely optional though, as I imagine it would be quite complicated to implement (the pirates would have to board the ship and overpower the sailors).

- There should be other NPC prostitutes that spawn at the docks, so that you feel like you are just one of many whores. I'd love it if you had to compete with them and maybe haggle with the sailors if another prostitute is offering her services for less money.

That's about it. I don't really have any experience in modding so I don't know how difficult this would be to make. But I love the idea of making the Skyrim docks a hub of sexual activity and deviancy, it would make a lot of sense. Currently, the docks are lifeless and pointless. If the OP or anyone has any interest in creating a mod like this, please let me know.

You could use the TDF Prostitution mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/) with the Independent Prostitutes Plugin (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/) to allow you to train and assign prostitutes to the dock areas and get much of that functionality.

• 5 weeks later...

Still like a week-ish till real internet (and hopefully some actual mod deliveries (or beta builds at least)) so bear with me if this is formatted terribly, or full of terrible spelling and grammar.

-unrelated snip- 

As about ideas, I listed few in my own post just resently, you could take a look.

Ideas:

1) Trading overhaul: reading through it seems the biggest changes you want are the removal of the perk that lets you sell anything to anyone and heavily increased prices for things. And fewer armor/weapon drops. I think one of the economy overhaul mods can get most of that, and morrowloot (I think) should be able to do the rest.

2)Sleeping in armor thing: That should be mostly doable. Don't think any of that would really be that hard to write. Don't know if I'll get to it but should be kinda simple.

3)Liking this. I'm working on something that does a good part of this, and will probably make an addon for that in the future implementing most of the rest.

Hey. I have a nice idea/request.

Would you believe that after all this time, on all the mods on here, I've never seen a masochism mod? Like one where your character's arousal goes up the more damage they take or something.

I've never seen it, no idea why. I would like it... work with Sexlab Aroused Redux, not sure how to balance it of course. I don't know if 'onhit' events are script-heavy, or if it would be better to place it like... on percentage health lost?

I know one that maxed out arousal if the player goes into bleedout (synchronizes well with Sexlab Defeat) would be a good finish touch to the system.

That is weird that no one has done that. I'll have to take a crack at it.

yeah equipable tongues.   the idea is to have them equip one during sex and also high arousal would be good.

I'll look into it, but you may want to shoot something to the guy behind drip when aroused or whatever that was called.

Could I have a mod that adds a few water-related spells, each one launching white streams of milk? I have a mod that causes the player to fire magic from the breasts, rather than the hands, and that would be perfect. There are already Water-type Destruction Spell mods out there, you could look to those for inspiration, the unique effect of this branch of magic stunning struck foes and slowing them for a few seconds after each hit with milk.

Also, a shout that launches a thick torrent of yellow urine would be great, especially if it lowered enemy stamina and blasted them back, with a cooldown time of a few minutes. Since I have a mod that makes shouts launch from the crotch.

Considering my inability to create new models or textures (anyone else think it's weird I have to keep bringing it up?) neither of these will be happening. Additionally, at the bottom of the OP in the things I will not do section, watersports is listed fairly plainly.

I use Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul, and I like the option of auto-transform in werewolves with the moon fhase, is possible to make a mod that when the player is a werewolve, appear a line of dialogue for the followers which enables have sex with them in werewolve form and after the sex, black screen and the time pass to 6:01 a.m.?

I don't think you can enable dialogue for players in werewolf form. Sorry.

How difficult would it be to make a lesser power with very short cooldown that emanates from the eyes or creates a dim flash of light that will turn an enemy into stone, killing them in the process leaving behind a stone skinned (flesh only not their armor or weapons) corpse with a paralyze effect on it, basically making them a statue. If the enemy doesn't resist the power they turn to stone instantly. If they resist the instantaneous turn the enemy increasingly slows in movement until they become paralyzed for a varying amount of time depending on the level of the PC's skill in the school of magic that the paralyze spell belongs to (Alteration?). I guess the enemies ability to resist the instant turn would be based on a similar formula to the one that is used for resisting illusion spells (but preferably a bit more foregiving).

If this might be fairly easy even to someone who has never even looked at the creation kit much less opened it  then maybe point me toward some tutorials and videos that could teach me to do it?

Thanks.

Edit: ok I found some tutorial videos on youtube and I think I am going to take a stab at it myself. :)

I have no idea how to make the visual effect (or the gradual effect) but I could probably script the gist of it if someone else provided textures/animations and that kind of thing.

can you please continue this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

it doesnt work if you use pre sex foreplay + vaginal penetration. but it works if you directly use vaginal penetration.

i really like the mod. thanks :)

I almost wrote that mod funnily enough. I went to answer a question about how you would make it and almost finished it before they released that. I unfortunately no longer have my files available (deleted) but I may get around to it eventually.

Can u Remake/Remodel the Estrus for Skyrim Mod it needs a update and the animations in it could use a improvements too 

[tentasex gif snip]

this is what it should look like or Something similar the meshes and textures in Estrus for Skyrim Are so old that it need a little bit of improvement can you do it if not then No Worries it's Not that important it's just a idea i had

While I would love for someone to update estrus with new models/textures/animations/variety and would love to be able to say I'm the one who did it, you may notice that I don't do any of those things as has been stated many, many times in this thread and in the OP.

Thanks. I always imagined my character loving combat a bit too much, so something to get her a little aroused with each victory, each hit of damage taken, and each hit of damage given would be great.

There are some ideas i've been having for some time:

A mod that catches up with ''BECOME A BARD'' and makes the audience of player to offer her/him drinks and try to pickup with the player. Occasionally, drinks may be drugged, and a rape scene in the inn buyable bedroom would start. Or, if the player drinks too many alcoholic beverages, sex scene starts (in the room, as before).

The second part could even be a stand alone mod: if you drink too much alcohol, who knows what will happen? Also, wandering the town while drunk could be a crime, and guards would arrest you (or the mod could catch up with paysex crime).

Also, an harassment mod would be quite nice, too. And yes, i know there already is '''horrible harassment'' mod, but i mean it in a different way: npcs would approach the player to slap his/her ass, or to make inappropriate comments about her/him....

(Mod Request: Captive Followers SexLab Support)

Could you please add Pet Collar support to the outfits that followers wear in the Followers Goes on a Trips mod. Also, maybe make it possible so that followers get imprissoned without having to accept a bounty quest?... Because currently that's the only way to have your followers captured while using this mod, and if I'm correct... One only needs to convert Pet Collar to a esm, load it into creation kit with the esp, change ClothesPrisonerTunic to PetCollarKeylessInventory in FGTPrisonerScript from the Followers Goes on a Trips mod,  or add a new line if you prfer them clothed, so that NPC get used as sexslaves while imprissoned. I would do it myself, but I can't get my compiler to function properly with SexLab, nor can I get Notepad++ config for Papyrus to work either... This could be a nice little SexLab tie in if anyone is willing to change a few lines to add functionality.

scripts.rar

Idle musings from my phone since I'm away from my desk rn and decided to stop by the thread

1: do not quote posts that are the size of a page please, it clutters the thread

2: I can understand not wanting to read the entire thread before suggesting something, but at least skim the itinerary, it may not have been updated in a while but one of these posts seems familiar

3: if the mod you want is essentially a combination of two other mods, maybe just play with those

4: Why do people keep making posts in here that start targeted at me and then go to "if anyone wants to..." Or something like that?

Seriously though some of the trends in here make me wonder.

Request: 

For some reason every time I visit Rannveig's Fast I want to start a new game as Sild's slave. He has tons of cages down there and I think it'd be a lovely setting for a quest where he enslaves you and then experiments on you, using maybe creatures he keeps in those cages and all sort of nasty devices until you can escape or just surrender to being his slave. 

My request would be a function in the mcm menu to save all the settings you have so when you start a new game you can load those settings again. Something like the preset menu in the racemenu

Yeah, you can't do that. In fact, I've said that at least twice in this thread in great detail as to why not.

-You probably

Item 2: I'm about 98% done with an alpha build of one mod (got a few volunteers to test, looking for a few more, PM me) and like 85% done with a secret project (well, you probably know the project and just don't know I'm involved yet) and literally 415% done with the CANS 1.0 re-re-release (I did the math) so there's gonna be some updates soon.

Does it have to do with a certain mini-game? :P

My request would be a function in the mcm menu to save all the settings you have so when you start a new game you can load those settings again. Something like the preset menu in the racemenu

Yeah, you can't do that. In fact, I've said that at least twice in this thread in great detail as to why not.

Each mod has to define their own.

It SHOULD have been added to the MCM Menu stuff since adding a single flag to each menu item to say if it is a configuration item that should be savable and restorable would take the MCM menu system to a higher level but the guys who created that already did a magnificent thing in giving us a way to easily configure mods in the first place.

-You probably

Actually yes. I've got a tiny bit more private testing to do, then I"m gonna roll out a build to people who volunteered to test for feedback while I go trough for house-keeping on the scripts (names, properties, comments, documentation) and then boom we got that working.

-You probably

Actually yes. I've got a tiny bit more private testing to do, then I"m gonna roll out a build to people who volunteered to test for feedback while I go trough for house-keeping on the scripts (names, properties, comments, documentation) and then boom we got that working.

Fucking awesome things are coming on my end as well (yea i know).

Promises will finally be fulfilled brother!

PM me when you have news.

-You probably

In regards to Devious Practice you should know that skyrimfet has recently released Devious Training which is a similar concept. I did suggest that maybe you two could join forces or something.

Request: 

For some reason every time I visit Rannveig's Fast I want to start a new game as Sild's slave. He has tons of cages down there and I think it'd be a lovely setting for a quest where he enslaves you and then experiments on you, using maybe creatures he keeps in those cages and all sort of nasty devices until you can escape or just surrender to being his slave. 

May not be exactly what you're looking for but Angrim's Apprentice has a side quest that may take you there. If you don't escape right away then Sild will have some fun with you before turning you.

I quite like the idea of vulnerability. It's fun to play as an escapist power fantasy, but other ways are fun too. I'd like mod that enforces fear or embarrassment when nude. I know animation isn't your forte, but maybe some attempt to cover yourself would be nice. Also enemies that strip you too.

I'd like a way for combat to be a little more nervous. I've had real life run-ins with wild dogs which is scary as poo. When wolves accost you in the dark, you should be freaking, not mildly put out.

I'd like the size differences between males and females to be noticeable when you're playing. I don't know how to achieve that. It always seems that if you're in first person mode you're a good deal taller than everyone else (or at least 9 inches taller than you are). I have a feeling it's to do with field of view or the position that the camera takes when you tilt it up.

I'd also like it if orcs where a little more evil, not the noble, misunderstood, nomads. No, something to give petite elven maids a reason to clutch their daggers and spears more tightly when a broad-shouldered tusked orc male swaggers by.

Oh and finally, a big job here: I'd like to play the game full pacifist. I'm sure there are tweaks we could make to make this more viable (speechcraft, illusion, stealth, seduction, alchemy)