I am having a different issue. 12. and 12.1 do not get past my load screan. It just sits there. It isn't crashed it just takes a long time to load.

The same here... :(

Actually, my first serious issue with SLSL.

Same here. Don't know if it is taking a long time or not, because I give up after five minutes. Never gets to the fog. The skyrim logo shows up and disappears and everything just sits there.

The latest version (.12.1) loads and runs normally for me, so the problem is not universal.  May be due to a negative interaction with something in people's load orders.  Or maybe the Version of Sexlab which they are running?  I have 1.60b.

Nope. I haven't changed a single thing since 0.11. Load Order the same, SL 1.59 - SLSL 0.11 ran smoothly with it. If Dooge upgraded SexLab to beta (i.e. 1.60) that may be the problem though.

I don't have much time now, so just a short notice: 

• As for my Skyrim, 0.12.1 doesn't have a problem at least of Infinite load screen in the title. Both overwritten old one (0.11.0) and completely new game in Helgen can be loaded.
  • Possible culprit: be sure to delete 0.12.1's script>FNISVersionGenerated.pex. I'm completely ignorant of script and papyrus things, but its own FNISVersionGenerated.pex must be at least unnecessary to run this program, I think. 
  • [Edit]: My versions of each relevant plug-in are MO 1.3.8; FNIS 5.5; SSL 1.59c; [Edit2]; SoS 3.00.004 beta (= without DD)

• As for my Skyrim, 0.12.1 doesn't have a problem at least of Infinite load screen in the title. Both overwritten old one (0.11.0) and completely new game in Helgen can be loaded.
  • Possible culprit: be sure to delete 0.12.1's script>FNISVersionGenerated.pex. I'm completely ignorant of script and papyrus things, but its own FNISVersionGenerated.pex must be at least unnecessary to run this program, I think. 
  • [Edit]: My versions of each relevant plug-in are MO 1.3.8; FNIS 5.5; SSL 1.59c

Thanks for your info.

Deleting the script didn't help.

MO shouldn't be an issue, I think, I have never used it. FNIS on the other hand... I'm still using 5.0, so maybe here is the problem. I will try with the latest version, later on.

Thanks again, y_sengaku.

Deleting the script didn't help.

MO shouldn't be an issue, I think, I have never used it. FNIS on the other hand... I'm still using 5.0, so maybe here is the problem. I will try with the latest version, later on.

Again, sorry for the short notice:

Possibly THIS made a difference: While my original FNISVersionGenerated.pex would be valid (not overwritten) in MO (since I make it a rule of carefully setting this script always at the last of my load order) even if I didn't take attention of deleting this script, the install either by manual or NMM probably has probably overwritten your original FNISVersionGenerated.pex with this new one from 0.12.1, and  it means that your original set of custom animations is now lost and you have to rebuild by running FNISgenerator.exe again (Your own FNISVersionGenerated.pex will be built again by running generator).

Actually this small script is crucial for FNIS (at least ver 5.0+) to function as intended.

To install with wrong version of FNISVersionGenerated.pex can be very problematic (not loading/ T-pose static actors/ MCM not working and so on), I know this from my experience of managing different MOD profiles.

• [Edit]: My versions of each relevant plug-in are MO 1.3.8; FNIS 5.5; SSL 1.59c; [Edit2]; SoS 3.00.004 beta (= without DD)

Without much looking in to the new infinite loading screen problem (yet, just woke up and went to work) I can say with great certainty that it is most likely the \Script\FNISVersionGenerated.pex that is the culprit.

My off the top of my head procedure to fix this:

1. Delete the \Script\FNISVersionGenerated.pex
  2. Try running the game
  3. If it still doesn't work, run FNIS again
  4. Try running the game

I have also uploaded 0.12.2. but the only change is that I omitted this accidentally included file.

Next possible culprit could be that I placed a new fake NPC in the game, and made his 'garage' in Ysgramors tomb. Maybe this location is not in the vanilla game but in one of the expansions that I have and some other people do not? Will investigate. Not the perfect location anyways but I had to pick something and time was running out! It is unlikely that this would cause infinite loading screen.

For 0.12.1 I added a SEQ file, but people had the infinite loading screen already with 0.12.0 right? So the SEQ should not cause this either.

If someone who still have their original FNISVersionGenerated.pex would send it to me. That way I can test what happens when I have "the wrong" FNIS file.

Without much looking in to the new infinite loading screen problem (yet, just woke up and went to work) I can say with great certainty that it is most likely the \Script\FNISVersionGenerated.pex

My off the top of my head procedure to fix this:

1. Delete the \Script\FNISVersionGenerated.pex
  2. Try running the game
  3. If it still doesn't work, run FNIS again
  4. Try running the game

I have also uploaded 0.12.2. but the only change is that I omitted this accidentally included file.

Next possible culprit could be that I placed a new fake NPC in the game, and made his 'garage' in Ysgramors tomb. Maybe this location is not in the vanilla game but in one of the expansions that I have and some other people do not? Will investigate. Not the perfect location anyways but I had to pick something and time was running out!

If someone who still have their original FNISVersionGenerated.pex would send it to me. That way I can test what happens when I have "the wrong" FNS file.

So version 0.12.0 and 0.12.1 I can not use ^^ see image. 0.12.2 is trying to test but infinite loading screen. sry what could be there I can not say since I use no papyrus etc. unfortunately.

post-162688-0-56671700-1436776856_thumb.jpg

If someone who still have their original FNISVersionGenerated.pex would send it to me. That way I can test what happens when I have "the wrong" FNIS file.

I have all DLCs, and I found your edit (Cell Block 8/ Subblock 1 in 0.12.2 by TES5edit ) presupposes Dawnguard.esm as master, 

although I suppose most of the people here now have installed  DG.

Anyway, please beware, for test purpose only, and back up your own!:

y_sengaku_fnis_5_5_xpmse_2_63_ssl_159c_d_5_1_nsla_2_7a_mnc_7_10.zip 

I have all DLCs, and I found your edit (Cell Block 8/ Subblock 1 in 0.12.2 by TES5edit ) presupposes Dawnguard.esm as master, 

although I suppose most of the people here now have installed  DG.

Anyway, please beware, for test purpose only, and back up your own!:

attachicon.gify_sengaku_fnis_5_5_xpmse_2_63_ssl_159c_d_5_1_nsla_2_7a_mnc_7_10.zip

Thanks!

I guess I should change the cell to something that is in the vanilla just to avoid building more unnecessary dependencies.

I will also see with TES5Edit if I have some other crap in the .esp that might cause this :D

EDIT: OK so I checked with "Wrong FNIS" file and yes I get dialog with complaint, but no infinite loading screen. 

EDIT2: Wow with TES5Edit I see there is lot of shit to be removed. One thing that is really weird that I have not seen before is that it also loaded Skyrim.exe itself! What does that mean!

OK,

I have cleaned the mod with TES5Edit, it may help. File 0.12.3 attached.

There are two further things that may cause the problem:

1. I am using invisible race and that seems to be hardcoded in the Skyrim.EXE and not the ESM. This sounds very shady and could well be the culprit here.

2. Using Ysgramor tomb as location for NPC.

I can try to change both tonight. Even if the TES5 cleaned works I think those two points need to be changed in any case.

Warning!

If you are not adept with playing around with mods, stay with 0.11.0 until the 0.12.x is sorted out.

adcSexlife-0.12.3.zip

This is me logging on to my home computer from work computer, fixing SLSL and running Skyrim windowless with smaller resolution:

post-633082-0-76309500-1436780976_thumb.jpg

I don't know how it goes about installing this mod via MO, but if someone is installing the latest version of this mod via NMM it is important to NOT to overwrite FNIS file when asked. Same goes for manual installation. If you do overwrite, you'll get endless loading screen.

I guess I should change the cell to something that is in the vanilla just to avoid building more unnecessary dependencies.

I like to make a copy of the Azura Voice Cell and use the copy instead, to store things like NPCs.

It's easy, clean, and doesn't edit anything in vanilla.

I like to make a copy of the Azura Voice Cell and use the copy instead, to store things like NPCs.

It's easy, clean, and doesn't edit anything in vanilla.

OK great tip, I will change to that in the evening. 

PS. see earlier post I added 0.12.3 for brave souls willing to try more :D

OK,

I have cleaned the mod with TES5Edit, it may help. File 0.12.3 attached.

There are two further things that may cause the problem:

1. I am using invisible race and that seems to be hardcoded in the Skyrim.EXE and not the ESM. This sounds very shady and could well be the culprit here.

2. Using Ysgramor tomb as location for NPC.

I can try to change both tonight. Even if the TES5 cleaned works I think those two points need to be changed in any case.

Warning!

If you are not adept with playing around with mods, stay with 0.11.0 until the 0.12.x is sorted out.

attachicon.gifadcSexlife-0.12.3.zip

This is me logging on to my home computer from work computer, fixing SLSL and running Skyrim windowless with smaller resolution:

attachicon.gifImage4.jpg

Typical bloody Delphi programmer - using work resources to do other stuff :shy:

(ps 12.3 seems to have got me the start menu options which allow a game to start - fiddling with the ENB options as an alternative wasn't really that fun. Good job, now to have a quick play in somewhere seedy).

Hello, everyone!

I've just started testing the latest v. (0.12.3). Game loads properly. After loading my latest save (made with v. 0.11.0) everything seems to work fine. I'll keep testing.

Thank you to all trying to help with the loading screen problem. Rerunning FNIS and installing the 0.12.0/1 versions didn't solve the problem. However, thank you very much (esp. to y_sengaku) for the note about FNISVersionGenerated.pex. It's always useful to know these things.