I spotted a bug in 12.1 which im not sure that you where aware of but the faithful trait on the player Dooge even stops you having sex with your spouse. (I still get the cockold comments so the mod defo classes her as my lover)

Also downloading the new version now

Dooge did you check in your game if the faithful trait for you an your wife/lover is working I had issues on my end yesterday. (not tried the 100% latest yet)

I can try to address this now, but the problem is I have no spouse savegame. If someone wants to help, tell me fastest procedure to get married with someone.

Try with this: adcSexlifeMain.pex

faithful works if you don't want to have sex with every dick in town...

also I have a problem with your mod NOT registering married and lover status anything I can do to sort this ?

I am using version 12.1

p.s  when being raped with your mod the "being raped" effect does not show in active effects also it's 50/50 if she enjoys being raped or not, that's just wrong!

Guest ffabris

Dooge, sorry I was a bit pressed for time earlier. Let me try to give you a step by step, which may help pin point better. Hopefully.

• Start Skyrim without SLSL, set up (male) Player and (male) NPC preferences: SexLab = Gay, SLA = Male, for both.
  • Quit, enable SLSL, restart Skyrim.
  • Verify SexLab and SLA preferences are still set as initially. They are.
  • SLSL settings, clear all attributes for Player and NPC.
  • In SLSL, Player shows preference = Female. Check that SLA still shows Male, it does
  • Force a scene with , - observe that it fails since one of the two is incompatible (wrong gender preference)
  • Check MCM - SLSL shows Female preference for Player still, SLA has now changed to Female for Player, Both for NPC.
  • Fix both settings in SLA, then check in SLSL; they now show the correct preferences.
  • Trigger again with , - and it works.
From this I deduce that:
  • SLSL is initially reading the preference incorrectly (or not at all?)
  • At some point after triggering, it is writing its saved preference to SLA (since the SLA setting changes from how I set it)
Also note that without SLSL loaded, SLA preferences never change from how I set them. So SLSL is doing it, somehow, somewhere. If you need more in depth debugging, I'll be glad to try. But since this isn't something I have done much, if there are INI changes to be made, please let me know what. :)
Wow great report! This leaves me no choice but to fix it lol

There is one place where slsl changes sla update speed if it is 0. Maybe that is the problem

OK, so... when an Actor is selected for the first time, it gets checked that does it have attributes set.

If it has no attributes yet, it will be initialized. Part of that Initialization is to decide what sexual preference the actor will have, and this process will the existing preference. This is only done once, and can be turned off from the MCM/Configuration -> Initialize sexuality.

Uncheck that option and see if it happens again.

OK, will test. :)

BUT ... note that I did the clear attributes at your request. I don't normally do that; instead, I set them as I want, for Player and NPCs.

Also, I did try disabling Initialize Sexuality, but for the Player, gender preference is still stuck at Female. In other words, it isn't reading the SLA setting (or is reading it incorrectly).

I won't be able to test right away; meantime, if you have specific steps you want me to try, that might help - both of us. ;)

-----

Added:

OK ... color me confused (not that that's unusual for me). Bear in mind that I am doing these tests on saves which never had SLSL installed, simply by making note of a save that didn't have SLSL loaded, then adding it to the load and testing. Once done, I remove SLSL from load order and reload the save that never had it.

When I open the SLSL menu for the very first time, with no target (meaning, Player is target), it starts at default settings. That means that sex attributes (eg, faithful, rapist, etc etc) are at random values, and gender preference has been initialized - incorrectly. If I now change attributes, and disable Initialize Sexuality, it is already too late, since gender preference is already set - to Female, instead of Male, as set in SLA. For the Player.

For NPCs, it appears to be set correctly, at first. But after triggers an encounter, as outlined above, the NPC setting in SLA can also wind up different from how it was set.

So in short:

• Player is being initialized incorrectly in SLSL right from the start, before or when the menu is opened for the first first time. Changing settings at this point has no effect at all. (I did try setting SLA to Female, and then back to Male, but SLSL isn't picking up that change.
  • Subsequent to the first forced trigger of attempt sex, SLSL is altering the setting in SLA, which in theory should not happen, I guess.

My guess is that SLSL isn't reading the SLA value for Player on first load; it is instead forcing it to Female. Nothing I have tried will allow me to change that setting in SLSL - until an encounter is triggered. Only then, after SLA's setting is overwritten, and I correct it, does SLSL show the correct preference.

P.S. Tested the above with 0.13.0 - same results as 0.12.x

Has anyone tried this with Immersive Citizens AIOverhaul?

I have, since SLSL ver 0.8.x. They seems not to conflict each other, at least as far as I Know. 

[Edit]: Immersive Citizens does not use additional AI package, but tweaks the content of vanilla AI. 

So it seems not to conflict with other AI hijacking Mdds like SLSL. 

Problem of Immersive Citizen is rather that it conflicts ALMOST EVERY MODS 

that add something in the middle of vanilla navmeshes...

I have, since SLSL ver 0.8.x. They seems not to conflict each other, at least as far as I Know.

I was going to try it but I wasn't sure about two things: working with SLSL and working in my load order, which I should leave as it is and risk that Immersive Citizens wouldn't work properly or mess with my load order (and possibly break my game) according to the mod's requirement. Anyway, the overhaul seems worth trying.

I am testing v. 0.13.0. So far so good.

Just a few notes:

1. Sexuality - no problem so far, but I'll have to check more actors, as it has happened to me that a follower changed her/his preferences after a SLSL update (however, it's never happened to my character).

2. A question for Dooge - does SLSL pick animations in any specific way, regardless of SL mechanics? I use Sexlab Tools and with two girls having sex I noticed that the list of poses to choose from is limited - e.g. it lacks few lesbian animations (some from NSAM, some from SL). When sex is triggered via Random Sex or SL Matchmaker, the list is longer (i.e. with the otherwise "missing" animations).

Edit: I've just recalled that when my character (male hetero) was picked up by an NPC (female bi), the lesbian animations were available again...

I have great doubt about the mob and "Further Lover's Comfort". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44322-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2015-04-12/

The Further Lover's Comfort, can ruin Sexlife logic ???

I don't think so. I have used both mods since the very first version of Sexlife and didn't have any problems. Example: two of my followers who are lovers were sleeping in the same room as I was. When I woke up they started comforting each other. Some time later, at the same place, while I was crafting some weaponry they were having sex again - this time the scene was triggered by SLSL.

I have great doubt about the mob and "Further Lover's Comfort". http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44322-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2015-04-12/

The Further Lover's Comfort, can ruin Sexlife logic ???

These two work independently, and not conflicts at least directly. I assume some people (including I) install  them together.

Exactly like y_sengaku said. The mods are independent. One remark, though: if you set up on of two actors who are lovers as, for example, a racist, here you WILL have some paradox. They will make love in bed, while during the day one will be disgusted with the other... :s

Edit: However, if use the preset files for SLSL you shouldn't have this problem as this was taken into consideration, esp. in case of vanilla NPCs.

Lot of good posts here, but I'm in bed already. I will give proper answers tomorrow.

Dooge is better in the end tell if there is conflict or not.

Moreover, that possibility Dooge, you have to make a menu, make a list of names of those who are lovers of PC and NPC. In this way we could know if a NPC you think your lover or not. Or you could also know who will your wife has been cheating. This is because there has moments of dialogues do not know if my lover is speaking to me or is talking to another person, do not know if she is considering me your lover or not.

Perhaps in the future you could make a big expansion for your mob, you could create an event fight. For example: If the PC discovers the lover of your wife, you could challenge a duel blows for the NPC to stop being the lover of your wife. Or a lover will fight another lover to leave you alone. The possibilities are endless.

For now I only wish the menu that displays a list of who your lovers, and another list showing where NPC if you are his only lover or have more lovers.

13.0 doesn't want to register for me on a clean save. Tried manual reload and MCM forced refresh to no avail. SaveTool shows adcsexlife trying to spam register function but fails for some reason. I'll try this with a completely new save and see if it still won't work.

I'm running a script heavy game but every other mod seems to work fine according to logs. SLSL keeps dumping stacks similar to a conflict I had with SL 1.60b and ScocLB where the latter was incompatible.

Huge papyrus log too Papyrus.0.log.7z. I really want to get this to work :(.

Might this be incompatible with SL 1.60b?

OK, will test. :)

BUT ... note that I did the clear attributes at your request. I don't normally do that; instead, I set them as I want, for Player and NPCs.

Also, I did try disabling Initialize Sexuality, but for the Player, gender preference is still stuck at Female. In other words, it isn't reading the SLA setting (or is reading it incorrectly).

I won't be able to test right away; meantime, if you have specific steps you want me to try, that might help - both of us. ;)

-----

Added:

OK ... color me confused (not that that's unusual for me). Bear in mind that I am doing these tests on saves which never had SLSL installed, simply by making note of a save that didn't have SLSL loaded, then adding it to the load and testing. Once done, I remove SLSL from load order and reload the save that never had it.

When I open the SLSL menu for the very first time, with no target (meaning, Player is target), it starts at default settings. That means that sex attributes (eg, faithful, rapist, etc etc) are at random values, and gender preference has been initialized - incorrectly. If I now change attributes, and disable Initialize Sexuality, it is already too late, since gender preference is already set - to Female, instead of Male, as set in SLA. For the Player.

For NPCs, it appears to be set correctly, at first. But after triggers an encounter, as outlined above, the NPC setting in SLA can also wind up different from how it was set.

So in short:

• Player is being initialized incorrectly in SLSL right from the start, before or when the menu is opened for the first first time. Changing settings at this point has no effect at all. (I did try setting SLA to Female, and then back to Male, but SLSL isn't picking up that change.
  • Subsequent to the first forced trigger of attempt sex, SLSL is altering the setting in SLA, which in theory should not happen, I guess.

My guess is that SLSL isn't reading the SLA value for Player on first load; it is instead forcing it to Female. Nothing I have tried will allow me to change that setting in SLSL - until an encounter is triggered. Only then, after SLA's setting is overwritten, and I correct it, does SLSL show the correct preference.

P.S. Tested the above with 0.13.0 - same results as 0.12.x

I think I now understand what you mean. I added this to the manual:

Please note that the Initialize actors and Initialize sexuality option both are on by default, so after installing SLSL anyone in the crosshair, when you enter the MCM menu will get initialized. Since the player itself is the default target for the MCM menu he at least will always get initialized with both the attributes and the sexuality. Also, until you turn off one or both options, anyone who gets randomly picked for a sex event, will also be initialized with random attributes and sexuality. By default the speed of the mod is set to 30 seconds, so it may be that some close-by actors have been initialized by the time when the mod MCM menu has been installed and by the time you get to enter the MCM menu to turn off the options you want to. In case this behavior is unwanted: Install this mod only when your actor is alone or refer to papyrus log to track down who might have been initialized before you disabled initialization.

I was going to try it but I wasn't sure about two things: working with SLSL and working in my load order, which I should leave as it is and risk that Immersive Citizens wouldn't work properly or mess with my load order (and possibly break my game) according to the mod's requirement. Anyway, the overhaul seems worth trying.

Do you use Mod Organizer? With it you can have multiple profiles. One safe setup and one experimental etc.

Just a few notes:

1. Sexuality - no problem so far, but I'll have to check more actors, as it has happened to me that a follower changed her/his preferences after a SLSL update (however, it's never happened to my character).

2. A question for Dooge - does SLSL pick animations in any specific way, regardless of SL mechanics? I use Sexlab Tools and with two girls having sex I noticed that the list of poses to choose from is limited - e.g. it lacks few lesbian animations (some from NSAM, some from SL). When sex is triggered via Random Sex or SL Matchmaker, the list is longer (i.e. with the otherwise "missing" animations).

Edit: I've just recalled that when my character (male hetero) was picked up by an NPC (female bi), the lesbian animations were available again...

1) Already addressed in earlier reply.

2) I have not gotten to tweak the animation code much at all yet. It is one of the oldest part of the code, but this is how it work at this time:

Depending on the encounter it decides sex type Rape, Lame, Normal, Loving, Passionate. For each type it has two categories of tags. include and omit. Animations are selected randomly from what is left when both tag filters are applied. This will reduce the available animation types, more for some types of sex and less for some other types.

if Sextype == 1 ; rape
      tags = "FM, Aggressive"
      suppress = "Blowjob, Oral, Boobjob, Breast, Cowgirl, Foreplay, Loving, Cuddling, Cunnilingus, Standing, Kissing, Fisting"
      aVictim = akref2
      bAllowbed = false
    elseif Sextype == 2 ; joyless duty sex
      tags = "FM"
      suppress = "Blowjob, Oral, Boobjob, Breast, Cowgirl, Foreplay, Loving, Cuddling, Cunnilingus, Kissing"
      aVictim = none     
      bAllowbed = true
    elseif Sextype == 3 ; normal sex
      tags = "FM"
      suppress = ""
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true
    elseif Sextype == 4 ; loving sex
      tags = "FM, Loving"
      suppress = "Fisting"
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true     
    elseif Sextype == 5 ; passionate sex
      tags = "FM"
      suppress = "Loving, Cuddling, Cunnilingus"
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true        
    endif

Lot of good posts here, but I'm in bed already. I will give proper answers tomorrow.

Moreover, that possibility Dooge, you have to make a menu, make a list of names of those who are lovers of PC and NPC. In this way we could know if a NPC you think your lover or not. Or you could also know who will your wife has been cheating. This is because there has moments of dialogues do not know if my lover is speaking to me or is talking to another person, do not know if she is considering me your lover or not.

Perhaps in the future you could make a big expansion for your mob, you could create an event fight. For example: If the PC discovers the lover of your wife, you could challenge a duel blows for the NPC to stop being the lover of your wife. Or a lover will fight another lover to leave you alone. The possibilities are endless.

For now I only wish the menu that displays a list of who your lovers, and another list showing where NPC if you are his only lover or have more lovers.

I discovered yesterday that the display of Married and display of Lover do not work too well. The functions I am using from the game do not work as intended and I need to figure out alternative way to get this information.

Those two things do work for values that are from vanilla game, but if something is changed in-game, it does not work properly.

For the fight, yeah maybe. I plan to add lot more (good quality) lines and make them also more dependent of the circumstances. Some of the current lines are 'placeholders' just something that I wrote quickly.

GetHighestRelationshipRank function does not take into account changes made during run time. Values from design time show correctly.
 Actor akRef = Someone
                                                                ; Debug.MessageBox results
 string A = akRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"           ; 0
 string B = PlayerRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"       ; 3
 string C = akRef.GetRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) + "\n"         ; 0
 string D = PlayerRef.GetRelationshipRank(akRef)  + "\n"        ; 0

akRef.SetRelationshipRank(PlayerRef, 4)
 PlayerRef.SetRelationshipRank(akRef, 4)

string E = akRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"           ; 0 <- should be 4
 string F = PlayerRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"       ; 3 <- should be 4
 string G = akRef.GetRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) + "\n"         ; 4
 string H = PlayerRef.GetRelationshipRank(akRef)   + "\n"       ; 4

Debug.MessageBox(A+B+C+D+"*\n"+E+F+G+H)

It is only possible to detect if two actors are lovers, but not if some single actor have lover somewhere (unless you cant that actor against everyone else in the game, but that is not realistic)

For marriage I may be able to use another means (faction ranks instead of HasAssociation) for testing and make at least that part work with both vanilla data and in-game changes. 

1) Player related marriage is in PlayerMarriedFaction

2) NPC marriage can be seen with HasAssociation

3) Mod that add married couples... if mod is well made solution 2 would work

Anyway, if I can not determine if someone have lover somewhere, I may need to change the design of the mod a bit.

hi in fetishes section is bit what i am unsure what they do excample cheating and necromancy also prostitution altought i have slight hunch after readin descritions at atributes again.

c d e and so on placeholders dont do anything anymore right ? 

13.0 doesn't want to register for me on a clean save. Tried manual reload and MCM forced refresh to no avail. SaveTool shows adcsexlife trying to spam register function but fails for some reason. I'll try this with a completely new save and see if it still won't work.

I'm running a script heavy game but every other mod seems to work fine according to logs. SLSL keeps dumping stacks similar to a conflict I had with SL 1.60b and ScocLB where the latter was incompatible.

Huge papyrus log too attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z. I really want to get this to work :(.

Might this be incompatible with SL 1.60b?

Not incompatible. Your CPU just don't have time to deal with everything. Try making savegame and quitting between installing mods one by one.

Do you use Mod Organizer? With it you can have multiple profiles. One safe setup and one experimental etc.

Just a few notes:

1) Already addressed in earlier reply.

2) I have not gotten to tweak the animation code much at all yet. It is one of the oldest part of the code, but this is how it work at this time:

Depending on the encounter it decides sex type Rape, Lame, Normal, Loving, Passionate. For each type it has two categories of tags. include and omit. Animations are selected randomly from what is left when both tag filters are applied. This will reduce the available animation types, more for some types of sex and less for some other types.

if Sextype == 1 ; rape
      tags = "FM, Aggressive"
      suppress = "Blowjob, Oral, Boobjob, Breast, Cowgirl, Foreplay, Loving, Cuddling, Cunnilingus, Standing, Kissing, Fisting"
      aVictim = akref2
      bAllowbed = false
    elseif Sextype == 2 ; joyless duty sex
      tags = "FM"
      suppress = "Blowjob, Oral, Boobjob, Breast, Cowgirl, Foreplay, Loving, Cuddling, Cunnilingus, Kissing"
      aVictim = none     
      bAllowbed = true
    elseif Sextype == 3 ; normal sex
      tags = "FM"
      suppress = ""
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true
    elseif Sextype == 4 ; loving sex
      tags = "FM, Loving"
      suppress = "Fisting"
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true     
    elseif Sextype == 5 ; passionate sex
      tags = "FM"
      suppress = "Loving, Cuddling, Cunnilingus"
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true        
    endif

Thanks for your reply, Dooge.

I wish I had installed MO when I started my current game... :-(. Nonetheless, testing appears to be quite safe as it's just an .esp, no scripts and I can always revert back to a save from before the mod.

As fort the sexuality thing - I've figured that much some time ago, thus from one of the versions I have not had "Initialize sexuality" selected. But thanks for clarification, I'm sure now what to avoid in the future.

Now, animations - another "I wish..." :blush:  I wish I could code... I would be much more helpful in development of SLSL then.

But as far as I can read scripts, the code seems to fairly easy to modify to include more animations/options. Am I right? It would take to copy some of the existing fragments, change "FM" into "FF" or "MM" and add/delete animation tags, yes? (sorry if it's complete lame of me).

Anyway, that's not the most important part at the moment. Still, it's something to consider as I read lots of posts about animations in other mods' threads.

I love the randomness. Toon got approached by a fox and was very quite forward in their desire. But toon turned him down. The fox's little sad face could have spoken volumes before he - I assume he - turned tail and ran over the crest of a hill into the early morning sunlight.

I wish I had installed MO when I started my current game... :-(. Nonetheless, testing appears to be quite safe as it's just an .esp, no scripts and I can always revert back to a save from before the mod.

As fort the sexuality thing - I've figured that much some time ago, thus from one of the versions I have not had "Initialize sexuality" selected. But thanks for clarification, I'm sure now what to avoid in the future.

Now, animations - another "I wish..." :blush:  I wish I could code... I would be much more helpful in development of SLSL then.

But as far as I can read scripts, the code seems to fairly easy to modify to include more animations/options. Am I right? It would take to copy some of the existing fragments, change "FM" into "FF" or "MM" and add/delete animation tags, yes? (sorry if it's complete lame of me).

Anyway, that's not the most important part at the moment. Still, it's something to consider as I read lots of posts about animations in other mods' threads.

Well yeah, most of you have played much with this and I have not done so yet. For me it it just un-connected short sessions so I do not notice many things same way as the real players. Anyway now it is written up and people can read it from manual... as if :P

With Skyrim, the code part is the easy part. Setting up everything so that things work is much more complex, time consuming and challenging. Like I said long time ago, I benefit most from clear structured feedback, just like you, y_sengaku and few others provide here. Playing or testing takes a lot of time too, so if some people do that for me thin that is great and I get to use my time advancing the mod instead of bug-hunting.

Anyway, in short, just tell me how in ideal situation animations would get picked, and I can then make it to code and to the mod. This area however is a bit challenging. There are lot of non SL animations, that I plan to add support for, SL itself is on verge of chaninging and so on.

Well yeah, most of you have played much with this and I have not done so yet. For me it it just un-connected short sessions so I do not notice many things same way as the real players. Anyway now it is written up and people can read it from manual... as if :P

With Skyrim, the code part is the easy part. Setting up everything so that things work is much more complex, time consuming and challenging. Like I said long time ago, I benefit most from clear structured feedback, just like you, y_sengaku and few others provide here. Playing or testing takes a lot of time too, so if some people do that for me thin that is great and I get to use my time advancing the mod instead of bug-hunting.

Anyway, in short, just tell me how in ideal situation animations would get picked, and I can then make it to code and to the mod. This area however is a bit challenging. There are lot of non SL animations, that I plan to add support for, SL itself is on verge of chaninging and so on.

I'm going to keep experimenting with SLSL in various situations, and animations are now one of my key test objectives. I will make notes to provide you with some ideas (I've got a few already, but I need to gather them all in one place ;) ). Another thing to do for me is to re-read stuff about SL animations and NSAP in connection with other mods. Rydin's NSAP thread is an invaluable source here. So expect some feedback from me in the next couple of days.

For now, iacex111 out... (going to the cinema).

I discovered yesterday that the display of Married and display of Lover do not work too well. The functions I am using from the game do not work as intended and I need to figure out alternative way to get this information.

Those two things do work for values that are from vanilla game, but if something is changed in-game, it does not work properly.

For the fight, yeah maybe. I plan to add lot more (good quality) lines and make them also more dependent of the circumstances. Some of the current lines are 'placeholders' just something that I wrote quickly.

GetHighestRelationshipRank function does not take into account changes made during run time. Values from design time show correctly.
 Actor akRef = Someone
                                                                ; Debug.MessageBox results
 string A = akRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"           ; 0
 string B = PlayerRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"       ; 3
 string C = akRef.GetRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) + "\n"         ; 0
 string D = PlayerRef.GetRelationshipRank(akRef)  + "\n"        ; 0

akRef.SetRelationshipRank(PlayerRef, 4)
 PlayerRef.SetRelationshipRank(akRef, 4)

string E = akRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"           ; 0 <- should be 4
 string F = PlayerRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank() + "\n"       ; 3 <- should be 4
 string G = akRef.GetRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) + "\n"         ; 4
 string H = PlayerRef.GetRelationshipRank(akRef)   + "\n"       ; 4

Debug.MessageBox(A+B+C+D+"*\n"+E+F+G+H)

It is only possible to detect if two actors are lovers, but not if some single actor have lover somewhere (unless you cant that actor against everyone else in the game, but that is not realistic)

For marriage I may be able to use another means (faction ranks instead of HasAssociation) for testing and make at least that part work with both vanilla data and in-game changes. 

1) Player related marriage is in PlayerMarriedFaction

2) NPC marriage can be seen with HasAssociation

3) Mod that add married couples... if mod is well made solution 2 would work

Anyway, if I can not determine if someone have lover somewhere, I may need to change the design of the mod a bit.

I have faith that you will get to run that new game mode in your mod. I think many thought that his mod is one of the best mob of loverslab. And let's be honest, the mob is the only one that makes the NPC have a real interaction when it comes to sex. And if you combine the Mod Immersive Citizens - Overhaul AI seems a new Skirym.

By the way I will give a new council because I believe it is urgent that a few small changes to make it even more fun the game is done. The interaction between NPC- NPC, work very well, but the interaction between NPC-PC and "PC -NPC say no" is very poor. One can be in a house with five women, all of them, prefer to be lesbian, to have sex with the PC. Increase harassment and indecent proposals against the PC, and if necessary they violate massively XD.

You can also create a rare event where the PC is quietly walked the street and suddenly a woman approaches him and asks for help. You lose control and was taken to a house where two things can happen: Either the woman asks as consensual sex or is raped by her.

I love the randomness. Toon got approached by a fox and was very quite forward in their desire. But toon turned him down. The fox's little sad face could have spoken volumes before he - I assume he - turned tail and ran over the crest of a hill into the early morning sunlight.

Haha yeah I love the randomness too it was one of my main goals. Thanks for the feedback, it is really important to get it... as most feedback is just people having problems, and those who the mod works for don't say squat.

Awesome mod.  More.... more! :)

Yes yes I add more features every day. :D