Talking sword was accomplished simply enough, since you can play any sound at any time the "dialog" from the sword is merely a randomly selected sound file played on a periodic basis. There's no actual player-sword dialog, it's just a noisemaker mod.

I figured as much... but I am not without a plan :D

is it working already? i really want to have this mod but only if its really working!

And, i really like that prostitution was added...

that could be fun runing around and checking whos the prostitute now... really immersive because its medieval time and i think most likely every unmarried pore woman was prostitute to that times.

SLSL seems to be working so far, but the new version: 0.11.0, seems to mess up MCM when I change hot key's within MCM.

When I change a hot key there is no reaction from the key press and when I go back into MCM the mod list goes blank.

To fix it I need to restart Skyrim.

Tried the same without SLSL active and no problems at all.

Okay so I've tested it yesterday in about an hour in a small interior with 2 npc. The majority of time SLSL was targeting and initiating same actor i.e. A1->A1 or A2-A2. Odd.. There are no exclusions for same actor?

Rest of time it was targeting player then immediately rejected an interaction cuz "Player can not be A1(A2)"

On top of that it refused to play Sexlab animations in that rare cases when it was targeting correctly A1-A2 (a tiny font where you can bleed your eyes trying to read before it fades telling me "Sexlab doesnot have proper animations registered as "oral" "blowjob" "kissing" and so on.) but Sexlab 1.6b were installed corrrectly with defalut settings.

With more and more complcations like this attracts more and more attention of mine.

I hope this feedback will be useful.

Looking forward for next update.

SLSL seems to be working so far, but the new version: 0.11.0, seems to mess up MCM when I change hot key's within MCM.

When I change a hot key there is no reaction from the key press and when I go back into MCM the mod list goes blank.

I am getting a similar problem.

I'm going to check it. Can you tell if this is about any hotkey or one for a particular mod/s?

Hey iacex111,

Thank you for the hard work on the json files.  I'm trying to figure out how Dooge's executable works.  It is in the Dooge Convert folder called Project Dooge.  Could you explain it please?  Seems to be quite helpful. 

Thanks,

Pcgeekri

Hey iacex111,

Thank you for the hard work on the json files.  I'm trying to figure out how Dooge's executable works.  It is in the Dooge Convert folder called Project Dooge.  Could you explain it please?  Seems to be quite helpful. 

Thanks,

Pcgeekri

Hey, Pcgeekri,

As for json files - you're welcome. Always glad to be able to contribute as much as I can. :-)

Dooge's executable - that's a question for Him to answer, because I use my own method and as a man of habit I'll stick to it (BTW my personal version of my calculator is "my own" useful for me only).

But I'm sure Dooge's exe is very helpful, if only for speeding up the Excel conversion to .json.

Hey iacex111,

Thanks,

Pcgeekri

Hey, Pcgeekri,

As for json files - you're welcome. Always glad to be able to contribute as much as I can. :-)

Dooge's executable - that's a question for Him to answer, because I use my own method and as a man of habit I'll stick to it (BTW my personal version of my calculator is "my own" useful for me only).

But I'm sure Dooge's exe is very helpful, if only for speeding up the Excel conversion to .json.

From iacex111 type source xlsl you need to save/export as CSV with comma as the separator. If you then pick that file as source for the the exe it will make json files from the source. This allows people to keep all their source in one xlsl file and then turn all that to json files within few minutes. I can write better instructions one time not now gotta attend to needy wife.

Thank you Dooge and iacex111,

Thanks for the responds.  I understand what your saying Dooge but yes I'm going to need a little more instruction on the save/export as CSV and the syntax for the executable.  Take your time Dooge.  I'll be playing Skyrim. 

I know this is off-subject but being a noob to Skyrim, I found there's an Unofficial patch team on Nexus?  They keep their patches up-to-date.  Is everyone using these?  They seem to be very good fixes. 

Thanks again,

Pcgeekri

Hello, 

I think there are some glitches in checking blood-relatives/ incest mechanisms with the latest update (0.11.0).

With this toggle off, I have seen some dubious or non- relatives treated as 'blood-relatives' several times in the game. 

The followings are examples:

In Riverwood: A1 Hod - A2 Ralof

In Whiterun: A1 Carlotta Valentia - A2 Sinmir; A1 Hrongar - A2 PC

(My PC is definitely non-relative of the jarl's family of Whiterun!).

I'm going to check it. Can you tell if this is about any hotkey or one for a particular mod/s?

What do people mean by "Changing a hotkey?"

I'm not changing any hotkeys at all.

If I start a new game, and go straight to the Sexlife MCM, it's blank... and as soon as I exit and go back into the general MCM, the entire list is blank as well.

The only keypress I'm using there is [ESC] to get to the general MCM list in the first place.

I looked at the Sexlife MCM code, and at first glance I can't see anything that might be causing this. The only keypress I found anywhere was key 51, and that's a comma, not escape (escape is key 1 not 51).

I am having an odd experience with the 0.11.0 version. I tried the update with 3 different old saves and with brand new games too to compare (I always did this with earlier versions of SLSL!). The irony is that SLSL works quite well with my oldest saved game, (Level 31 character). But SLSL does not work at all with the other 2 saves anymore with characters of level 6 and 18, simply put I see messages about SLSL getting ready, but the MCM doesn't appear and nothing is happening at all, no dialogue or NPC conversing with each other. With a new game, SLSL might show the MCM or might not, not idea why because it seems random!

So strange that it works almost flawlessly on a really old save where mods have been installed, uninstalled and updated so many times. Other than the previous version of SLSL (MCM appeared but actors never did anything but speak!) my 3 old saves worked well with any earlier version of this mod and the same goes with fresh new games.

Note: New save only had SLSL installed with legendary edition. My 3 old save games all use the same mods (Including most of the earlier versions of SLSL which worked all the time besides 0.11.0) and there's a total of 94 mods installed with them, most are heavily scripted too. I also install/uninstall all the mods manually.

I think some problems might lie around the MCM scripts.

Side note: A suggestion of maybe adding descriptions and details in the MCM about Faithful, submissive etc, with a mouse over would be helpful.

In any case good work to everyone involved, this mod makes Skyrim NPCs much more lively and immersive!

Hello, 

I think there are some glitches in checking blood-relatives/ incest mechanisms with the latest update (0.11.0).

With this toggle off, I have seen some dubious or non- relatives treated as 'blood-relatives' several times in the game. 

The followings are examples:

In Riverwood: A1 Hod - A2 Ralof

In Whiterun: A1 Carlotta Valentia - A2 Sinmir; A1 Hrongar - A2 PC

(My PC is definitely non-relative of the jarl's family of Whiterun!).

I have seen that too.

Dooge, Do you know if there is a way to stop SLSL picking up entities that are not there aka dead or no currently spawned.

It picks any actor, and then culls them down. Dead or not present ones will be excluded.

String Function IsSexEnabled(Actor akRef, Actor akTarget = none)
  D("IsSexEnabled " + akRef.GetActorBase().GetName() + " " + akTarget.GetActorBase().GetName())

If (akRef == none)
    return "None"
  endif

If !bNecrophilia && (akRef.IsDead())  
    return "Dead & Necrophilia is off"
  endif

If (akRef.IsDisabled())
    return "Disabled"
  endif

If (akRef.IsInCombat())    
    return "In combat"
  endif

If (akRef.IsGhost())  
    return "Is ghost"
  endif

If (!akRef.IsAiEnabled())   
    return "AI disabled"
  endif

If(akRef.IsArrested()) 
    return "Arrested"
  endif

If(akRef.IsArrestingTarget())  
    return "Is arresting"
  endif

If(!bBeastiality && akRef.IsBeingRidden())  
    return "Mounted & Beastiality is off"
  endif

If(akRef.IsBleedingOut())   
    return "Is bleeding out"
  endif

If(akRef.IsFlying())
    return "Is flying"
  endif

If(akRef.IsOnMount())
    return "Is on mount"
  endif

If(akRef.IsSneaking())     
    return "Is sneaking"
  endif

If(akRef.IsTrespassing())    
    return "Is trespassing"
  endif

If !bRape && (akRef.IsUnconscious())  
    return "Is unconsious & Rape is off"
  endif

If !bRape && (akRef.GetSleepState() > 2) 
    return "Is sleeping & Rapeis off"
  endif

If(akRef.IsWeaponDrawn())    
    return "Weapon drawn"
  endif

If(akRef.IsSwimming())    
    return "Is swimming"
  endif

; Cannot be pick-pocketed -> no pockets -> non humanoid   
  If !bBeastiality && (!akRef.GetRace().IsRaceFlagSet(0x00800000)) 
    return "Has no pockets & Beastiality is off" 
  endif 

; Has no name  
  If (akRef.GetActorBase().GetName() == ""  )     
    return "Has no name"   
  endif   

; Incest
  if !bIncest && (API.ActorsAreSiblings(akRef, akTarget) || API.ActorsAreParentChild(akRef, akTarget))
    return "Bloodrelatives & Incest is off" 
  endIf

; Loaded
  if !akRef.Is3DLoaded() 
    return "3D model not loaded" 
  endIf

return ""
EndFunction

The incest part here for example does not work as intended.

Okay so I've tested it yesterday in about an hour in a small interior with 2 npc. The majority of time SLSL was targeting and initiating same actor i.e. A1->A1 or A2-A2. Odd.. There are no exclusions for same actor?

Rest of time it was targeting player then immediately rejected an interaction cuz "Player can not be A1(A2)"

On top of that it refused to play Sexlab animations in that rare cases when it was targeting correctly A1-A2 (a tiny font where you can bleed your eyes trying to read before it fades telling me "Sexlab doesnot have proper animations registered as "oral" "blowjob" "kissing" and so on.) but Sexlab 1.6b were installed corrrectly with defalut settings.

With more and more complcations like this attracts more and more attention of mine.

I hope this feedback will be useful.

Looking forward for next update.

That is pretty much how it is supposed to work, it picks 2 random actors. They may be the same and if so then they get rejected. What you see is the exclusion process.

Player cannot be A1, player can only be the A2.

The messages you see are debug messages, providing feedback during the development. They can be read from the log at full size, or turned off altogether.

I'm working with Sexlab 1.59c so I dunno how it works with 1.6b. Looks like not too well.

Thank you Dooge and iacex111,

Thanks for the responds.  I understand what your saying Dooge but yes I'm going to need a little more instruction on the save/export as CSV and the syntax for the executable.  Take your time Dooge.  I'll be playing Skyrim. 

I know this is off-subject but being a noob to Skyrim, I found there's an Unofficial patch team on Nexus?  They keep their patches up-to-date.  Is everyone using these?  They seem to be very good fixes. 

Thanks again,

Pcgeekri

http://bfy.tw/l1Z

Lol I don't mean to be an ass but I couldn't resist.

I use the unofficial patches. I do not know what they do, but I trust the authors to know what they are doing.

I'm not changing any hotkeys at all.

If I start a new game, and go straight to the Sexlife MCM, it's blank... and as soon as I exit and go back into the general MCM, the entire list is blank as well.

The only keypress I'm using there is [ESC] to get to the general MCM list in the first place.

I looked at the Sexlife MCM code, and at first glance I can't see anything that might be causing this. The only keypress I found anywhere was key 51, and that's a comma, not escape (escape is key 1 not 51).

Good old MCM problem. I have no idea why it happens :D I have seen it few times myself but it seems not to follow any logic.

Only thing that seems to help is just to wait in game without doing anything. Maybe it has something to do with too heave script load.

I am having an odd experience with the 0.11.0 version. I tried the update with 3 different old saves and with brand new games too to compare (I always did this with earlier versions of SLSL!). The irony is that SLSL works quite well with my oldest saved game, (Level 31 character). But SLSL does not work at all with the other 2 saves anymore with characters of level 6 and 18, simply put I see messages about SLSL getting ready, but the MCM doesn't appear and nothing is happening at all, no dialogue or NPC conversing with each other. With a new game, SLSL might show the MCM or might not, not idea why because it seems random!

So strange that it works almost flawlessly on a really old save where mods have been installed, uninstalled and updated so many times. Other than the previous version of SLSL (MCM appeared but actors never did anything but speak!) my 3 old saves worked well with any earlier version of this mod and the same goes with fresh new games.

Note: New save only had SLSL installed with legendary edition. My 3 old save games all use the same mods (Including most of the earlier versions of SLSL which worked all the time besides 0.11.0) and there's a total of 94 mods installed with them, most are heavily scripted too. I also install/uninstall all the mods manually.

I think some problems might lie around the MCM scripts.

Side note: A suggestion of maybe adding descriptions and details in the MCM about Faithful, submissive etc, with a mouse over would be helpful.

In any case good work to everyone involved, this mod makes Skyrim NPCs much more lively and immersive!

Yeah these may relate to too heavy script load. It's good to try to wait few real life minutes after everything have updated.

The description space for MCM items is too short for proper descriptions. The initial post of this thread describes them and even better descriptions can be found in Luffyboys thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48337-sexlab-sexlife-trait-preset-development-vanilla-all-dlcs-done/

There is still lot going on with the mod... Once I stop changing the fundamental parts and concentrate on adding content and polishing flaws it should get more smooth. But I am not there yet.

Good old MCM problem. I have no idea why it happens :D I have seen it few times myself but it seems not to follow any logic.

Only thing that seems to help is just to wait in game without doing anything. Maybe it has something to do with too heave script load.

Yeah, it was intermittent for me too... happened on about 10 of the 12 games I tried it on.

I'll try waiting. It's just so hard! (rim shot)