Well, it seems to be working now... without waiting.

I did disable a couple of mods. I can't see how they could be conflicting, but who knows?

Disabled:

Azar Hair (ponytail hairstyles)
Soulgem Oven
BFS Effects
Racemenu Overlay Compilation
Iridium Eyes
Azar Hair HAVOK
A New Look for Serana
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim
BVLT - Human
The Eyes of Beauty
Babbette (from The Eyes of Beauty)

The only mods I disabled that have any sort of scripting are Soulgem Oven, BFS Effects, Aurora, and BVLT.
Of those, the only one I can think might possibly be conflicting would be Soulgem Oven, because that's the only one that might be running a script in the starting cell in a new game.
I haven't noticed any problems with SGO until now, though.
Anyway, it's working, so yay. :)

The description space for MCM items is too short for proper descriptions.

You know you can use escape characters? Newline, in particular.

Works pretty well up to four lines (anything more than that is off the screen).

SetInfoText("This has nothing to do with anything. Don't click it. At least do not whine on the forum if you did and nothing works afterwards.")  

=

This has nothing to do with anything. Don't click it. At least do not whine on the forum if you did and nothing works afterwards.

This has nothing to do with anything.\nDon't click it.\nAt least do not whine on the forum if you did and nothing works afterwards.

=

This has nothing to do with anything.

Don't click it.

At least do not whine on the forum if you did and nothing works afterwards.

First off thank you Dooge & Company for your efforts on this mod I can't wait for it to be complete.

Ok, so right after I posted, there was female & male consensual sex and a female on female rape.

can or should Aroused Redux be used instead of Aroused

Thanks again

Edited by Bush_Connoisseur

Dooge the only issue I think needs addressing with the mod is maybe try an find a way for it to stop picking up entities that are not there such as I go into the Bannered Mare an it keeps picking up someone called Amaund Motierre, but hes not even here, also I go into my house an its pick up entities I had killed long ago as well as some that never spawned yet.

Is there anyways you can think of so this stops? because of the these its makes it even harder for events to happen.

Is there anyway to uninstall this without causeing a ctd. i liked it at first but the constant notification spamming got annoying and if i uninstall it i get a ctd

First: you don't have to uninstall the mod to get rid of the messages, just disable onscreen debugging option in MCM.

But if you do want to uninstall the mod, best way is to delete all its files and load the save made BEFORE the installation of SLSL. If you can't - only clean save procedure can help you, i.e.: disable and uninstall the mod, use Save game cleaner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?). Load the edited save, wait a bit for the MCM menu to clean up, save again, done.

Well, it seems to be working now... without waiting.

I did disable a couple of mods. I can't see how they could be conflicting, but who knows?

Disabled:

Azar Hair (ponytail hairstyles)
Soulgem Oven
BFS Effects
Racemenu Overlay Compilation
Iridium Eyes
Azar Hair HAVOK
A New Look for Serana
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim
BVLT - Human
The Eyes of Beauty
Babbette (from The Eyes of Beauty)

The only mods I disabled that have any sort of scripting are Soulgem Oven, BFS Effects, Aurora, and BVLT.
Of those, the only one I can think might possibly be conflicting would be Soulgem Oven, because that's the only one that might be running a script in the starting cell in a new game.
I haven't noticed any problems with SGO until now, though.
Anyway, it's working, so yay. :)

I don't use and don't know the mods you mentioned, but I have tons of others installed and I haven't encountered any conflicts. However, it is possible that I haven't noticed such problems yet.

I'm not sure if any particular load order helps with SLSL functioning properly. In case it does: I load SLSL very last, even after the bashed patch. So, if you prefer to keep the mods, you may want to try changing the load order.

First off thank you Dooge & Company for your efforts on this mod I can't wait for it to be complete.

Ok, so right after I posted, there was female & male consensual sex and a female on female rape.

Thanks again

I think in general the Redux version is better. Anyway, I use it and it works fine. But I suppose you can use either of them.

This has nothing to do with anything.\nDon't click it.\nAt least do not whine on the forum if you did and nothing works afterwards.

=

This has nothing to do with anything.

Don't click it.

At least do not whine on the forum if you did and nothing works afterwards.

Ok that is useful info.

Thanks again

Either one should be OK

Dooge the only issue I think needs addressing with the mod is maybe try an find a way for it to stop picking up entities that are not there such as I go into the Bannered Mare an it keeps picking up someone called Amaund Motierre, but hes not even here, also I go into my house an its pick up entities I had killed long ago as well as some that never spawned yet.

Is there anyways you can think of so this stops? because of the these its makes it even harder for events to happen.

I have had that too, and I thought that issue was was fixed by checking Is3DLoaded() but obviously not. Amaund Motierre must live in the secret basement lol.

Hod and Gerdur keep trying to have sex but the act fails because there is no animation tagged for "loving and fisting" (I think that's what it said, it moves too fast for my aging eyes and brain to process the whole message).  That's progress though, at least they are trying to hook up.  I turned on papyrus logging and notice a number of lines referring to NSAP.  I'm using Sexlab 1.60 beta which includes the NSAP animations so I don't have NSAP installed.  I don't know if the papyrus log of NSAP is coming from Sexlab or Sexlife, but if you are calling NSAP animations in your mod maybe that's why there are tag failures with people using the new beta version of Sexlab.  Would it be possible to have your mod pick a different sex animation if there are no animations with the proper tags for the act which was selected?

I think this was a great idea for a mod, the Bannered Mare is certainly much more interesting in the evenings with Sexlife installed.

Hod and Gerdur keep trying to have sex but the act fails because there is no animation tagged for "loving and fisting" (I think that's what it said, it moves too fast for my aging eyes and brain to process the whole message).  That's progress though, at least they are trying to hook up.  I turned on papyrus logging and notice a number of lines referring to NSAP.  I'm using Sexlab 1.60 beta which includes the NSAP animations so I don't have NSAP installed.  I don't know if the papyrus log of NSAP is coming from Sexlab or Sexlife, but if you are calling NSAP animations in your mod maybe that's why there are tag failures with people using the new beta version of Sexlab.  Would it be possible to have your mod pick a different sex animation if there are no animations with the proper tags for the act which was selected?

I think this was a great idea for a mod, the Bannered Mare is certainly much more interesting in the evenings with Sexlife installed.

The mod is most likely not working very well with sexlab above 1.59. You can check the messages from the papyrus log if interested. For main playing I would turn them off altogether.

elseif Sextype == 4 ; loving sex
      tags = "FM, Loving"
      suppress = "Fisting"
      aVictim = none
      bAllowbed = true     

Most likely the new sexlab does not have same tag system or handles the tags differently.

Content Consumer, on 10 Jul 2015 - 1:08 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm not changing any hotkeys at all.

If I start a new game, and go straight to the Sexlife MCM, it's blank... and as soon as I exit and go back into the general MCM, the entire list is blank as well.

The only keypress I'm using there is [ESC] to get to the general MCM list in the first place.

I looked at the Sexlife MCM code, and at first glance I can't see anything that might be causing this. The only keypress I found anywhere was key 51, and that's a comma, not escape (escape is key 1 not 51).

Good old MCM problem. I have no idea why it happens :D I have seen it few times myself but it seems not to follow any logic.

Only thing that seems to help is just to wait in game without doing anything. Maybe it has something to do with too heave script load.

I run a test system in MO.. I have several random clean saves.. I haven't tried it with this mod however this is a common occurrence. There is a delay when starting a game after installing a mod for the first time. More mods = more time.. give it the time and it will appear in the MCM menu. Create a manual save at that point in case something happens and from that point on you should be able to enter and have access to the MCM menu right away after the game fully starts and the cells load. (SSD almost instantly Mechanical.. a few seconds.;)).

Not sure if it will harm the start up so I generally just wait a few seconds.. watch to see the mods install until there is no more prompts (left corner) and open the MCM and check/configure the new mods as needed.

I run a test system in MO.. I have several random clean saves.. I haven't tried it with this mod however this is a common occurrence. There is a delay when starting a game after installing a mod for the first time. More mods = more time.. give it the time and it will appear in the MCM menu. Create a manual save at that point in case something happens and from that point on you should be able to enter and have access to the MCM menu right away after the game fully starts and the cells load. (SSD almost instantly Mechanical.. a few seconds. ;)).

Not sure if it will harm the start up so I generally just wait a few seconds.. watch to see the mods install until there is no more prompts (left corner) and open the MCM and check/configure the new mods as needed.

It's not the standard delay for the MCM appearing that I'm talking about... I'm used to that. This is different.

After the menus have all loaded up, I can go into the MCM list, and see them:

post-462261-0-31025000-1436643478_thumb.jpg

If I then exit the MCM list (whether I make changes to any mod's settings or not), and go back in, this is what I see:

post-462261-0-08429400-1436643483_thumb.jpg

However, the problem seems to be fixed now (i.e. it's not happening any more)... no idea what I did (I did disable a couple of mods), but as long as it's working, I'm happy. :)

I can see sometimes my SLA (version 16 loose) is at updatefrequency 0 even if I didn't set it so. This hogs all the papryrus and is maybe explanation for many of the problem people have about unresponsiveness or non appearing mcm. SLSL checks for this and changes SLA update back to once per 120 secs if the value is 0. But it may take forever for SLSL to get some CPU time if the setting is on 0 and a person has a slower computer.

Anyway always check SLA update frequency in case of problems.

; Has no name  
  If (akRef.GetActorBase().GetName() == ""  )     
    return "Has no name"   
  endif 
Noticed a problem here. You should never use GetActorBase unless you want the original unmodified by progress in the game starting values and even then it is utterly useless for any actor created using leveled lists.

Instead you should always use GetLeveledActorBase which has the current values which almost everyone who uses GetActorBase is really seeking.

Just one of those things I had to learn the hard way. Your use here is probably going to work almost always right up to the point you hit a character from a leveled list who started from a base with no name added. Many of the standard leveled list actors in the game actually have a base that is a Fox (why Bethesda did that is unknown).

; Has no name  
  If (akRef.GetActorBase().GetName() == ""  )     
    return "Has no name"   
  endif 
Noticed a problem here. You should never use GetActorBase unless you want the original unmodified by progress in the game starting values and even then it is utterly useless for any actor created using leveled lists.

Instead you should always use GetLeveledActorBase which has the current values which almost everyone who uses GetActorBase is really seeking.

Just one of those things I had to learn the hard way. Your use here is probably going to work almost always right up to the point you hit a character from a leveled list who started from a base with no name added. Many of the standard leveled list actors in the game actually have a base that is a Fox (why Bethesda did that is unknown).

Wow thanks, Will fix right away, also elsewhere in the code.

How long does it usually take to work? Been about an hour and haven't seen anything. I even have the arousal req set to 20.

If by "work" you mean a sex act to start - it depends on many factors, so it can't really be estimated. The "scanner" must find two actors that are compatible, i.e. they have "proper" sexual orientations, preferences (e.g. schlong size), if at least one of them is a racist, they have to be of the same race, etc.

So, if you want to see if SLSL is working, you may go to a small building with just two characters (or your follower and an NPC), set them up in MCM and SL/SLA and wait...

OK humans new release is OUT!

Major new feature I have worked hard since middle of last week, plus few minor improvements and fixes.

Main point is that the Player can now be not only talked to, but talked with. He or she will reply, using same lines and rules as everyone else, based on the attributes he or she has. Major fun!

Other relevant thing is... I found out about SEQ problem hiding dialogue until additional save/load cycle is done. It can be, and is, remedied in 0.12.1

Rest is in changelog.

I will be away two weeks starting from next weekend so if there are critical bugs to fix before that put out good quality reports such as y_sengaku does.

Guest ffabris

Same problem as before: gender preference is not displayed correctly for the player.

SexLab: Gay

SLA (Redux): Male

SexLife: shows as Female

If that is merely "cosmetic" - meaning that SLSL is displaying Female but will actually use whatever is set in SLA (male, in my case), then the issue is minor. But if it is copying (incorrectly) the value from SLA and then using its own copy, it would naturally break the game for me.

Hum... this surprised me in the install requirements: "Only after Helgen". I use Live Another Life, and often don't start the main quest for days or even weeks - or at all. I guess I missed that before ... why is that requirement necessary, if I may ask?

Same problem as before: gender preference is not displayed correctly for the player.

SexLab: Gay

SLA (Redux): Male

SexLife: shows as Female

If that is merely "cosmetic" - meaning that SLSL is displaying Female but will actually use whatever is set in SLA (male, in my case), then the issue is minor. But if it is copying (incorrectly) the value from SLA and then using its own copy, it would naturally break the game for me.

Hum... this surprised me in the install requirements: "Only after Helgen". I use Live Another Life, and often don't start the main quest for days or even weeks - or at all. I guess I missed that before ... why is that requirement necessary, if I may ask?

I can have a look at that gender thing tomorrow, should be an easy fix.

I added "after helgen" because I tested today starting new game and I got the "missing all MCM menus". Never had that before, but then again I always test with clean save that is made after Helgen. So purely just avoiding bugs, you know, Helgen is very script heavy. If it works otherwise or for other starts then no problem, go for it.

Guest ffabris

I added "after helgen" because I tested today starting new game and I got the "missing all MCM menus". Never had that before, but then again I always test with clean save that is made after Helgen. So purely just avoiding bugs, you know, Helgen is very script heavy. If it works otherwise or for other starts then no problem, go for it.

Ahh gotcha. I figure that also ensure that all other mods have loaded, if not using anything like LAL. Anyway, the test I just ran was in an already started game - but without having started the main quest.

Yeah everything is fine atm Dooge apart from the detection of NPCs not there once you find a way to get that sorted this mod will be 100% perf an you just have to think how you will adv it, but atm the fact its detecting NPCs not there is kinda annoying because as time goes on it makes events less an less common.