Sorry if this has been brought up before... in the MCM, for the player, under gender preference (probably not the right wording, but I am not running the game ATM), it says female, while I have it set to male in SLA.

Is that just a visual "glitch", or is it hard-coded?

Added: Forgot to mention that NPCs all report the gender preference correctly.

In sexlab set your char to Hetrosexual.

In aroused set char preference to Male.

then check this mod's settings, also sometimes aroused resets it back to both so recheck if this mod still doesn't display proper choice for you.

hope this helps

Except that I am a gay male player, so SexLab is set to gay. I did notice that SLA can reset to both - but only when SexLife is also installed - at least in my experience.

Thanks for the reply btw. :)

SLSL only reads what is set in SLA.

Guest ffabris

Sorry if this has been brought up before... in the MCM, for the player, under gender preference (probably not the right wording, but I am not running the game ATM), it says female, while I have it set to male in SLA.

then check this mod's settings, also sometimes aroused resets it back to both so recheck if this mod still doesn't display proper choice for you.

hope this helps

Except that I am a gay male player, so SexLab is set to gay. I did notice that SLA can reset to both - but only when SexLife is also installed - at least in my experience.

Ok - and I have that set to male, but SexLife is showing Female - for the player. It displays correctly for NPCs.

Hey Dooge, have you ever thought about perhaps adding in things like are in the mod 'Oral Only' created by CPU? I use that mod currently but it is limited as it was designed and written originally for a single Slyrim resident. If you are unfamiliar with the mod, what it does is it scans NPCs and will on occasion (depending on how frequent you want to be approached), a NPC will run up to you (at times from great distances) and ask if you would like to have sex with them (in this case give them head as it was set up to pull only female NPCs originally). I was thinking that you could add this to yours but with more options (not just oral) for the PC to choose from/or reject the encounter all together. Would be nice to have NPCs come up to me instead of appearing on top of me. LOL

I would ask the created of the mod to add more to it, but every request others have made have been passed to the person the mod was originally made for, and he rarely approves it unless it is M/F oriented only. So....this is my suggestion/request as I would prefer to use your mod as it has GREAT potential. ;)

Guest ffabris

hope this helps

Ok - and I have that set to male, but SexLife is showing Female - for the player. It displays correctly for NPCs.

OK, 11 still has this problem. I made sure that SLA shows Male. Again, this affects the player only; NPCs show the correct preference as assigned in SLA.

Btw, this was tested on a game that never had older versions of SexLife installed.

Okay, first off, I want to thank Dooge and anyone else who has had a role to play in creating this mod.  I have been looking for something like this for a long time, so I'm excited for it to come along.  That being said, I'm having a few issues and I'm curious if anyone else has seen this happen.

1. I've had from what I can tell, sexlife tries to register objects, like cotton or backpack I've seen pop up in the left hand corner, which is weird.

2.  I see a new code? in the corner which indicates a random A1.  But every instance of a random A1 ends in failure.

3. I see the same actor get selected as both A1 and A2

4. In the rare chance when two actors are selected, nothing happens.  it will give the all clear so to speak, sometimes I will see the dialogue even, both both people will just go about their business and eventually sexlife tells me it has timed out.

If anyone else has seen any of these occur I would be grateful.  I'm trying to figure out if it is conflicting mods, or a incorrect load order or something like that.

Also, unrelated to sexlife directly,  does anyone know how to get sexlab aroused to reflect the sexual orientation from sexlab for npcs?  for some reason they aren't talking to each other and I have aroused set to use sexlab orientation.

Again, thank you all and especially you Dooge!

The latest update (0.11.0) has worked at least with my Skyrim as seemingly intended. 

Thank you again for your hard work!

1. I've had from what I can tell, sexlife tries to register objects, like cotton or backpack I've seen pop up in the left hand corner, which is weird.

2.  I see a new code? in the corner which indicates a random A1.  But every instance of a random A1 ends in failure.

3. I see the same actor get selected as both A1 and A2

4. In the rare chance when two actors are selected, nothing happens.  it will give the all clear so to speak, sometimes I will see the dialogue even, both both people will just go about their business and eventually sexlife tells me it has timed out.

If anyone else has seen any of these occur I would be grateful.  I'm trying to figure out if it is conflicting mods, or a incorrect load order or something like that.

Also, unrelated to sexlife directly,  does anyone know how to get sexlab aroused to reflect the sexual orientation from sexlab for npcs?  for some reason they aren't talking to each other and I have aroused set to use sexlab orientation.

1. As far as I know, SLSL itself only scans actors (although regardless of their current status and animals, creatures, and humanoids), but not static items. 

3. This phenomenon is due to the selection process of SLSL actors (that is relatively light-weight) and seen since its very early version. It leads to nothing, but at least it's harmless, as long as my understanding is correct. 

4. If you can see special dialogues from this mods, probably SLSL itself works and the failure derives from the mismatching conditionals like arousal value between actors (at least with 0.11.0). I install some AI-overhaul mods like newly-released Immersive Citizens together with SLSL, but the flirting dialogue (and eventual sexual act) initiated with SLSL usually seems to have higher priority than either other mods or vanilla banters (unless the flirting dialogue doesn't attempt to interrupt banters that NPCs in question have already started)

So I've noticed a source file you provided in "Design and tools". It has more values than Sizequeen, Golddigger etc. - Hypersexual, diplomatic, good/evil.

Are those new values just a background relationsips explanation or they are equivalent to placeholders like hypersexual - placeholder©, diplomatic/aggressive - placeholder(d)?

I did run the mod with an arousal threshold of 0 for several ingame days now.

I see the debug messages that A1 and A2 are selected and the text says sex is started, but it isn't. After a while a timeout appears in the debug messages.

I had not a single occasion this mod enacted any sex acts with any person whatsoever. And I am yet to see a dialogue from the mod pop up as well.

And to say it again for several ingame days with threshold 0.

So I've noticed a source file you provided in "Design and tools". It has more values than Sizequeen, Golddigger etc. - Hypersexual, diplomatic, good/evil.

Are those new values just a background relationsips explanation or they are equivalent to placeholders like hypersexual - placeholder©, diplomatic/aggressive - placeholder(d)?

The data that was collected is meant to be universally useful also for other purposes not only SLSL so there were some other categories as well that were filled. This info can ten be used to judge further attributes or other aspects of these people, also for other mods such as sexlab itself.

I've been running sexlab 1.6b1 and found errors in sex animations - basically they got stuck at stage one. Disabled your mod and the problem went away. Had a look at the papyrus logs and I was getting messages like this:

Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: -2073.687988

Normally when I toggle the console in game the lag timer shows values of 10 to 30, even though I have absolutely no idea what it means.

Having said that I'm enjoying using this mod with 1.59c - it's great to see my followers enjoying themselves!

An Dooge I would like to thank you, I just noticed I was listed under Credited :)

Also trying out the latest version an so far no issues :)

Well you did lot for the presets and some testing too.

I've been running sexlab 1.6b1 and found errors in sex animations - basically they got stuck at stage one. Disabled your mod and the problem went away. Had a look at the papyrus logs and I was getting messages like this:

Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: -2073.687988

Normally when I toggle the console in game the lag timer shows values of 10 to 30, even though I have absolutely no idea what it means.

Having said that I'm enjoying using this mod with 1.59c - it's great to see my followers enjoying themselves!

I've no idea either. We will deal wit that once the time comes. Or when there is nothing else to work on.

Dooge how does Beastility and cheater work?

Not sure yet but I think like this: If bestiality content is enabled, some NPCs may rape animals.

If Cheating content is disabled, everyone will be 100% faithful.

Some of them are partly done some are not.

okay was just wondering also not sure if you knew but rape towards the player might be broken again 3 times towards my char all failed

bestiality works but the Animals/Creatures seem to be maybe considered female...

Or does the Animals/Creatures need to be A1

okay was just wondering also not sure if you knew but rape towards the player might be broken again 3 times towards my char all failed

bestiality works but the Animals/Creatures seem to be maybe considered female...

Or does the Animals/Creatures need to be A1

The dialogue scene is between two NPCs and when one of them is Player it doesn't work. Then the scene times out. I can and I will make a clause who will add the sex at the end nevertheless, and that will bring back sex and rape for player also. Better yet would be to be able to cheat the system so that the lines would be spoken by an NPC that is a ghost/invisible copy etc. of the player.

I have not tried any of the bestiality stuff, but it just allows either party of the sex to be more leniently defined. Cows will then speak etc. Eventually it could be something else but its not my top priority atm.

Anyone aware of mods with talking swords or items?

The game doesn't allow for conversation from anything except a NPC. The closest thing to a talking sword mod I can think of is the Angeli update (http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/35280463.html) to the Flying Broom mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19069/?).

Both are made by pairing an item (enchanted broomstick) with a NPC race (copy of the horse race so the original broom mod sounds like a horse and also animates the player in an up and down on the back of a horse type fashion). The Angeli version makes the broom a staff type magical weapon when equipped and adds an animated protrusion that pistons up and down inside the rider's intimate places while seated (really needs the Horsegasm mod merged into it).

When carried in the inventory, stored in a container or equipped you have the item version of it, drop it on the ground and the item is whisked away and replaced by the NPC version which can then be ridden.

The key here is that as an NPC, it can have a voice but as a item it has no voice, the game just doesn't allow that though the trick you suggested for voicing the player might work for this.

Edit: I see someone DID do it. Now I have to see how it was accomplished ;).

Anyone aware of mods with talking swords or items?

The game doesn't allow for conversation from anything except a NPC. The closest thing to a talking sword mod I can think of is the Angeli update (http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/35280463.html) to the Flying Broom mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19069/?).

Both are made by pairing an item (enchanted broomstick) with a NPC race (copy of the horse race so the original broom mod sounds like a horse and also animates the player in an up and down on the back of a horse type fashion). The Angeli version makes the broom a staff type magical weapon when equipped and adds an animated protrusion that pistons up and down inside the rider's intimate places while seated (really needs the Horsegasm mod merged into it).

When carried in the inventory, stored in a container or equipped you have the item version of it, drop it on the ground and the item is whisked away and replaced by the NPC version which can then be ridden.

The key here is that as an NPC, it can have a voice but as a item it has no voice, the game just doesn't allow that though the trick you suggested for voicing the player might work for this.

Edit: I see someone DID do it. Now I have to see how it was accomplished ;).

It can also be size 0.000001 actor, or otherwise invisible and un-interactable, who does get teleported next to player when needed.

I see this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54473/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54473&pUp=1

Time for a cup of sencha tea.

I made invisible NPC called You. Maybe you see where this is heading :P