Next release will include huge set of preset values for mostly all NPCs.

Thanks for the hard work of luffyboy, y_sengaku, dooge, iacex111 and others who contributed. These Dogtags will live forever in the glory of the annals page of the SLSL mod MCM.

Cool looking foward to try this with the presets then.

I installed the latest version and like the previous users were commenting, nothing happens. Had the guts to spend 10 minutes in whiterun, seeing npcs walking around and nothing. The mod kept selecting npcs and rejecting them.

I started a new game with the 0.9.0a version.  When I was in Hod and Gerdur's house, Hod and Gerdur were selected but it ended when A1 (Hod) "was being faithful" to his lover.  I checked, and both Hod and Gerdur correctly showed as married, both were faithful and neither had a lover.  I have seen this in the past and I'm starting to wonder: are spouses turning down sex with each other because they are faithful to each other?  The act would have failed anyway, because they were both below the arousal threshold so maybe that was just a default reason when they don't hook up.  Is this working as intended?

I started a new game with the 0.9.0a version.  When I was in Hod and Gerdur's house, Hod and Gerdur were selected but it ended when A1 (Hod) "was being faithful" to his lover.  I checked, and both Hod and Gerdur correctly showed as married, both were faithful and neither had a lover.  I have seen this in the past and I'm starting to wonder: are spouses turning down sex with each other because they are faithful to each other?  The act would have failed anyway, because they were both below the arousal threshold so maybe that was just a default reason when they don't hook up.  Is this working as intended?

This is maybe fixed in 0.10.0

At least I tired, but I'm merely a dog.

Hello Dooge! 

Does your mod works with custom races? I have a follower Ningheim race and every time your mod is checking actors it's alvays "No sex code -1"

We are married and your mod does not recognize follower as a spouse (I've set PC as dominant and spouse as Submissive).

I've started a fresh game and using your 0.9.0a version.

Edit: SexlLab Ver 1.59.c and Aroused redux 1.6b

Hello Dooge! 

Does your mod works with custom races? I have a follower Ningheim race and every time your mod is checking actors it's alvays "No sex code -1"

We are married and your mod does not recognize follower as a spouse (I've set PC as dominant and spouse as Submissive).

I guess it doesn't work then. Part of the validation is done by Sexlab framework which may be the reason.

Could you add a changelog ?  I always wonder what's up and if the new version are worth checking :P

OK I can try in the future.

Hello Dooge! 

I guess it doesn't work then. Part of the validation is done by Sexlab framework which may be the reason.

Could you add a changelog ?  I always wonder what's up and if the new version are worth checking :P

I do not fully understand you - SexLab Framework is a reason of an issue? - Should I update to 1.6beta?

Or Ningheim race? - Then how did you manage it to work with Viconia DeVir - she is custom drow race if i remember it right.

Thanks for your attention. Pity I can't use my custom created follower.

I'll.. go get drunk then.

Don't lose hope. I'm sure it's not hard to fix. I just need to fix all the new bugs first.

I got Alvor and his broad to fuck... but no dialog. Explains also why there was reports of no sex and no dialog. Worked fine earlier tho but then I changed something... what was it?

What I experience is that it works all fine on old savegame but not on brand new game. OK I found something shady... whill continue tomorrow.

I guess people wait for 0.10.2

Hello Dooge! 

I don't use many custom race mods. However, Anna's NPCs includes some custom races. Hoth is a custom race, too. Both mods work with SLSL in my game (e.g. Hoth had fun with some of Anna's characters, few of which hit on my PC).

Why is Ralof gay? 0.o

Probably because SexLab or SL Aroused chose him to be. Check MCM pages for these mods.

Hello Dooge! 

I do not fully understand you - SexLab Framework is a reason of an issue? - Should I update to 1.6beta?

Or Ningheim race? - Then how did you manage it to work with Viconia DeVir - she is custom drow race if i remember it right.

Again, I'm not sure about custom races. However, since my game works with few of them, I would say it's possible that yes, SL may be responsible.

Thanks for your attention. Pity I can't use my custom created follower.

I'll.. go get drunk then.

Try to set your follower up in a .json file (the calculator is in the package), then try again.

I'm still testing 0.10.0, been following Hod and Gerdur around all day, they don't spend much of their day within range of each other so it's proving harder than I thought to check.  What I can report is both Hod and Gerdur when they get paired with someone else reject because they are faithful to spouse.  I noticed that Alvor rejects advances because he is "faithful to lover".  I checked and he was married and has a lover so it looks promising.  When Hod and Gerdur did pair up I got a no sex, code -1.  I'm not sure what that means, but they had both recently been paired and rejected with other actors.  I'll keep watching them when I have time.

How is it possible for v0.10.1 to come after v0.8.3?

In the decimal nummeral system v0.10.1 comes before v0.8.3 therefore the version number should be v1.01

Software development version numbers don't follow the decimal system. Otherwise there would be no letters after alpha and beta versions; for example, Sex Lab 1.60b.

nice idea. but dear god, what with all the DD stuff. so many DD mods are slow, laggy, buggy, etc... . you're inviting problems. but thats just me i guess.

Guest ffabris

Sorry if this has been brought up before... in the MCM, for the player, under gender preference (probably not the right wording, but I am not running the game ATM), it says female, while I have it set to male in SLA.

Is that just a visual "glitch", or is it hard-coded?

Added: Forgot to mention that NPCs all report the gender preference correctly.

Sorry if this has been brought up before... in the MCM, for the player, under gender preference (probably not the right wording, but I am not running the game ATM), it says female, while I have it set to male in SLA.

In sexlab set your char to Hetrosexual.

In aroused set char preference to Male.

then check this mod's settings, also sometimes aroused resets it back to both so recheck if this mod still doesn't display proper choice for you.

hope this helps

Nothing happens in my game and it always ends with  a -1 code. It seems to happen everywhere, between men and women. Hope this helps, my mediokre to lacklustre programming skills would make me suspect an incorrect comparison somewhere or that some unforeseen outcome due to nestled comparisons.

Hope this helps and good work and initiative!

I also have a problem of flooding no-sex -1 messages with the latest update (0.10.1).

I tried to find anything strange in my papyrus log, but nothing unusual seemed to be recorded there.

Instead I made small experiments with poor inhabitants of Riverwood (removing suppressing 

traits like 'chaste' and  'racist' from all relevant NPCs  and instead giving very high arousals to them in advance) as following: 

• A1 female NPC - A2 male NPC: always ended in -1, no dialogue
  • A1 female NPC - A2 male PC (with 'victim'): a1 tried to start dialogue as she start flirting the with male npc about the same as in earlier version (0.8.0+), but the dialogue stopped in the middle and staked. no failed message (even -1 didn't appeared). It is worth noting that even female NPC a1 with 'rapist' trait and male PC a2 with 'victim' didn't result in sexual act (rape).  
  • A1 male NPC - A2 male PC: always(?) ended in -1, no dialogue
  • A1 male NPC - A2 male/ female NPC: A1 started flirting, but A2 (with very high arousal) seemed to be VERY STUBBORN with the latest ver (0.10.1). Even with 'victim' trait and arousal over 90+, A2 could 100% (as for my experiments) refused the offers from A1, no matter how high her/his arousal.
  • [Edit]: Sorry, I confirmed that no. sex. code -1 can be seen even between A1 male NPC (Hod) - A2 female NPC (Gerdur). So my first assumption (the problem is relevant to A1 as female NPC) seems to be completely wrong...

Only successful case was the non-consensual act between male 'rapist' A1 and ('victim') A2.

During these experiments above, I have seen no sex code like-101, -102 (?), -104, -106 several times. 

Is this normal way of working as intended?

Nothing happens in my game and it always ends with  a -1 code. It seems to happen everywhere, between men and women. Hope this helps, my mediokre to lacklustre programming skills would make me suspect an incorrect comparison somewhere or that some unforeseen outcome due to nestled comparisons.

Hope this helps and good work and initiative!

I also have a problem of flooding no-sex -1 messages with the latest update (0.10.1).

I tried to find anything strange in my papyrus log, but nothing unusual seemed to be recorded there.

Instead I made small experiments with poor inhabitants of Riverwood (removing suppressing 

traits like 'chaste' and  'racist' from all relevant NPCs  and instead giving very high arousals to them in advance) as following: 

• A1 female NPC - A2 male NPC: always ended in -1, no dialogue
  • A1 female NPC - A2 male PC (with 'victim'): a1 tried to start dialogue as she start flirting the with male npc about the same as in earlier version (0.8.0+), but the dialogue stopped in the middle and staked. no failed message (even -1 didn't appeared). It is worth noting that even female NPC a1 with 'rapist' trait and male PC a2 with 'victim' didn't result in sexual act (rape).  
  • A1 male NPC - A2 male PC: always(?) ended in -1, no dialogue
  • A1 male NPC - A2 male/ female NPC: A1 started flirting, but A2 (with very high arousal) seemed to be VERY STUBBORN with the latest ver (0.10.1). Even with 'victim' trait and arousal over 90+, A2 could 100% (as for my experiments) refused the offers from A1, no matter how high her/his arousal.
  • [Edit]: Sorry, I confirmed that no. sex. code -1 can be seen even between A1 male NPC (Hod) - A2 female NPC (Gerdur). So my first assumption (the problem is relevant to A1 as female NPC) seems to be completely wrong...

Only successful case was the non-consensual act between male 'rapist' A1 and ('victim') A2.

During these experiments above, I have seen no sex code like-101, -102 (?), -104, -106 several times. 

Is this normal way of working as intended?

Almost everything should result to something else than -1 so yeah, -1 is not normal, but -101 or -115 is OK and will yield different dialogues.

I am pretty hopeful I get somewhat well working version out tonight before I go to bed.

Edit: Works already much better on my rig. Won't upload yet tho, only after I'm done for today.

nice idea. but dear god, what with all the DD stuff. so many DD mods are slow, laggy, buggy, etc... . you're inviting problems. but thats just me i guess.

It is soft dependency so people do not need to use it, but in case they do, they may get extra content. This will not cause any additional problems.

Guest ffabris

In sexlab set your char to Hetrosexual.

In aroused set char preference to Male.

then check this mod's settings, also sometimes aroused resets it back to both so recheck if this mod still doesn't display proper choice for you.

hope this helps

Except that I am a gay male player, so SexLab is set to gay. I did notice that SLA can reset to both - but only when SexLife is also installed - at least in my experience.

Thanks for the reply btw. :)