I have this incompatibility with sanguine debauchery and PO patches.

Started a new game with latest patch.

Updated everything and loaded previous settings in mcm.

Then started testing PO everything went fine.

After being released i got sanguine enslavement everytime i load the game, PO resets as if i just installe a new patch.

If i load any game everything works fine but if i close the game and reopen it, Po patch update starts again.

Sounds like a Papyrus Utilities problem, make sure that works correctly (remove, re-download, re-install).

Need a log.

I have this incompatibility with sanguine debauchery and PO patches.

Started a new game with latest patch.

Updated everything and loaded previous settings in mcm.

Then started testing PO everything went fine.

After being released i got sanguine enslavement everytime i load the game, PO resets as if i just installe a new patch.

If i load any game everything works fine but if i close the game and reopen it, Po patch update starts again.

Sounds like a Papyrus Utilities problem, make sure that works correctly (remove, re-download, re-install).

Need a log.

Oh ok ...

But i Had similar problems even in older versions ...

Also I just reinstalled everything from scratch :( but i'll check.

Since you seem to know so much, answer me this,

1. What is "cool whip time"?

2. How come the bandits say "... she won't get a rusty septime from me..." when septimes are made of gold and don't rust.

3. Which college is the bandit suppose to go to?

4. What are those geometrical shapes I see on walls all over Skyrim?

5. I really like the Riften cage. :)

6. How come I can use M'aiq as a combat skills leveling target dummy?

7. How about making Solitude like Riften?

Bug Report

Ninja edits

I've been testing v8k at bit more and run into some minor bugs. Arrest was at Morthal on a cleaned save and BH that spawns on reset cleared by "markfordelete"

Two things I spotted:

The scenes in Morthal jail are about a metre off the ground

post-237718-0-94637000-1478788345_thumb.jpg

Even though the pc is bound she can still access her inventory

post-237718-0-38563600-1478788397_thumb.jpg

It does stop the jailer teleporting in the BH's as you said above though

EDIT:

There's an intermittent error on installing where the LSP all get set to zero (the bar under the skill). Unfortunately I can't reproduce it at will (it happened in two tests but not in another four). Seems to be just a glitch and will probably only affect those of use that use the SP and XP skill reductions (I'm guessing here). Every time I tired to get the log the bugger worked properly.

post-237718-0-44428000-1478793001_thumb.jpg

Yet another EDIT:

Getting some instability in Morthal jail. I got the usual C++ error once but also got some ctd's with animations starting. The pc gets stuck on the stairs on the way out while leashed which then forces a teleport. Sometimes the pc then appears below the jail and then teleports to the jailer.

The changes to jail are good but the transition from room to room seems to be a bit glitchy (tested with both 8j and 8k). Though bear in mind those small jails all seem a bit prone to glitching in any case.

As talked about earlier v8k spawns a PO on an install/reset but it also spawned another once I'd been released from Morthal. I have removed them and not seen any more spawn since but I'll keep an eye out. POP doesn't auto reset after a sentence does it as that (or a clean up routine) would explain the second one?

2. How come the bandits say "... she won't get a rusty septime from me..." when septimes are made of gold and don't rust.

1. My (bad?) attempt at an easter egg. 

2. I think the bandit means she won't even get a fake septim from him. As in a septim made out of iron or something. IDK.

3. The one where he can learn that 'secret' magic.  

4. Those are left by members of the thieves guild. They are supposed to be messages among thieves?

6. I did not know you can do that, for I do not attack non hostile NPCs. As a matter of fact Nazeem is alive and well on his way into the Jarl's back side. He is probably essential anyway.

7. All done in POP 8m. Added cage, parade and an X to Solitude.

Bug Report

Ninja edits

I've been testing v8k at bit more and run into some minor bugs. Arrest was at Morthal on a cleaned save and BH that spawns on reset cleared by "markfordelete"

Two things I spotted:

The scenes in Morthal jail are about a metre off the ground

attachicon.gifScreenShot14.jpg

Even though the pc is bound she can still access her inventory

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpg

It does stop the jailer teleporting in the BH's as you said above though

EDIT:

There's an intermittent error on installing where the LSP all get set to zero (the bar under the skill). Unfortunately I can't reproduce it at will (it happened in two tests but not in another four). Seems to be just a glitch and will probably only affect those of use that use the SP and XP skill reductions (I'm guessing here). Every time I tired to get the log the bugger worked properly.

attachicon.gifScreenShot16.jpg

Yet another EDIT:

Getting some instability in Morthal jail. I got the usual C++ error once but also got some ctd's with animations starting. The pc gets stuck on the stairs on the way out while leashed which then forces a teleport. Sometimes the pc then appears below the jail and then teleports to the jailer.

The changes to jail are good but the transition from room to room seems to be a bit glitchy (tested with both 8j and 8k). Though bear in mind those small jails all seem a bit prone to glitching in any case.

As talked about earlier v8k spawns a PO on an install/reset but it also spawned another once I'd been released from Morthal. I have removed them and not seen any more spawn since but I'll keep an eye out. POP doesn't auto reset after a sentence does it as that (or a clean up routine) would explain the second one?

1. The Morthal issue, I'll look into it but it seems to be vanilla.

2. I went through a lot of code to make sure that does happen - to keep compatibility with RN mods. So yes, that's a feature not a bug. Unless you can use that to escape somehow, can you?  

3. Are you using the POP or the PO animations?

4. The stairs in Morthal, Dawnstar and the like, are very narrow indeed. You can use the 'Release Current AI' so you can walk up the stairs and free up some room for the jailer.

5. Transitions from room to room glitch in what way?

6. Yes, on release POP variables get reset. I've never gotten a BH spawn tho. When they spawn is xpoBounty quest running? You can check that in PO 'Debug' MCM.  

I've a vague memory that this used to happen a while back and you fixed it, though it may have been Dawnstar

2. I went through a lot of code to make sure that does happen - to keep compatibility with RN mods. So yes, that's a feature not a bug. Unless you can use that to escape somehow, can you?  

Yep, that makes sense. AFAIK you can't use it to escape though it would allow access to the lockpick

I'm not sure what this relates to was it the skillpoints zeroising?. Anyway I'm using the original PO animations

4. The stairs in Morthal, Dawnstar and the like, are very narrow indeed. You can use the 'Release Current AI' so you can walk up the stairs and free up some room for the jailer.

Ta

It's odd things like I mentioned above appearing under the building first. Also when going in you get a blue screen briefly sometime (like you're outside or the gameworld) before it pulls you back into the jail. It seems to be continuity hiccups but nothing game breaking

6. Yes, on release POP variables get reset. I've never gotten a BH spawn tho. When they spawn is xpoBounty quest running? You can check that in PO 'Debug' MCM.  

I'll check it out next time. I've not seen any more spawn but then I've not been arrested since Morthal but it sounds like that may be it

NINJA EDITS:

I retested in Whiterun and it looks like the reset after the sentence completes is causing the BH to spawn. It's not really that much of an issue now I know what it is and better than v8j where the Jailer was summoning them as it's only one to clean up.

What is odd though is why is only appears to be happening to some people and not others.

I've attached a log in case it's of use and some screenshots which show what's happening (ignore first part of log as that's the game loader save). I've just checked some other saves including the game loader in the LAL start cell and the XPOBounty is set to "Yes" in all of them.

Papyrus.0.log

post-237718-0-44172100-1478867473_thumb.jpg  post-237718-0-77649800-1478867494_thumb.jpg  post-237718-0-04371300-1478868122_thumb.jpg

I've tested with both papyrusutil 28 and 32. Here's a screenshot from the start cell after a POP reset with papyrusutils32

post-237718-0-38786400-1478869025_thumb.jpg

Last one, this is from a new game with papyrusutils 32 which looks the same as the others

post-237718-0-21909900-1478869668_thumb.jpg

Sounds like that mod is tagging horses with follower keywords/tags, and there isn't much I can do about that.

Was there not a button to enable and disable your follower being arrested with you in a previous version ? is this a feature that could be put back in or added?

There wasn't but there is one now, in POP 8m. ;)

I've also added a sex check to make sure only M/F get arrested as your followers. I hope that horses mod does not tag horses as males/females as well. :mellow:

@ Inte

Given some of the queries made upstream, might this be of interest/help to you?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-25-10-2016/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1732700

It does indeed thanks. :blush:

I was about to add HR as a DDe dependency but now I will wait for DDx 1.24* to come out. I will retexture some of the HR devices in inox. I am especially curious and interested in the 'Iron Mask', I think that will look lovely in inox, gold or even white. That mask will be just perfect for PO.

* -> or whatever version @Kimy decides to make it.

I believe Sexlab does that if you enable creature animations.

Oh crap, you might be right. I am sure @tarl7 will let me know if it doesn't work. ;)

I've a vague memory that this used to happen a while back and you fixed it, though it may have been Dawnstar

Yep, that makes sense. AFAIK you can't use it to escape though it would allow access to the lockpick

I'm not sure what this relates to was it the skillpoints zeroising?. Anyway I'm using the original PO animations

Ta

It's odd things like I mentioned above appearing under the building first. Also when going in you get a blue screen briefly sometime (like you're outside or the gameworld) before it pulls you back into the jail. It seems to be continuity hiccups but nothing game breaking

I'll check it out next time. I've not seen any more spawn but then I've not been arrested since Morthal but it sounds like that may be it

NINJA EDITS:

I retested in Whiterun and it looks like the reset after the sentence completes is causing the BH to spawn. It's not really that much of an issue now I know what it is and better than v8j where the Jailer was summoning them as it's only one to clean up.

What is odd though is why is only appears to be happening to some people and not others.

I've attached a log in case it's of use and some screenshots which show what's happening (ignore first part of log as that's the game loader save). I've just checked some other saves including the game loader in the LAL start cell and the XPOBounty is set to "Yes" in all of them.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot20.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot21.jpg

I've tested with both papyrusutil 28 and 32. Here's a screenshot from the start cell after a POP reset with papyrusutils32

attachicon.gifScreenShot22.jpg

Last one, this is from a new game with papyrusutils 32 which looks the same as the others

attachicon.gifScreenShot24.jpg

1. I've looked into it some, and it is quite strange. 

Starting with patch 7'ish I've decided to use a marker to center the SL animations. @xaz is using the guard as the center mark for the SL animations. Problem with that is, if the guard gets too close to a wall when the animations start, the whole thing will take place inside the wall, hence the 'patch'.  

All prisons work correctly* except for Morthal. I move the marker into place using a simple 'MoveTo' native function, not sure why it happens with just that one ... yet.  

2. You'll soon find out** that lockpicking the cell doors while in cuffs is futile now. :P

3. I meant with 1 above. If you uncheck 'Use POP animations' in MCM, are you still floating in Morthal?

But, the skills getting set to zero -- hmm, you were right - hard to replicate, it worked properly for me every time I tried. I'll keep my eye on it, unless you come up with more details for when it did happen.

5. When the PC + one or more NPCs get teleported at the same time the teleportation engine glitches. Long explanation.***

6. That is great, xpoBounty running on release is a bug indeed ('Yes' means it is running). The quest is supposed to stop a few punishments into the sentence. Should most definitely not run on release.  Fixed in POP 8m dash. ^_^  

As far as to why the BHs 'pop in' on reset, still a mystery. Hopefully POP 8m fixed it somehow.****  

* -> This includes the new 'floating' cages. I thought that the prisoners will fall through during SL animations, but no ... all is good.

** -> as of POP 8j I think.

*** -> If all get teleported at exactly the same time the PC gets priority at the destination marker, spawning in the correct location while the NPCs get teleported near by since the marker is 'taken'. Since the guard goes through the door first, the guard takes the teleportation marker forcing the PC to teleport nearby, be it in a wall or under the floor.

**** -> I've made a lot of changes to and how xpoBounty (BHs) quest runs in POP 8m.

Bug I randomly encountered.

1. When I attacked the Jail Master I earned some bounties. Since I got the bounty, I ended up being forced greeted by multiple guards that are combat ready.

2. While having my bounty. I tried to kill one of the guards but it ended up being essential. Even after killing it, they remained alive without a corpse.

3. During my arrest, I was waiting for 5 seconds for the teleport to happen. During that time a guard encountered a wolf. After teleporting while the guard was fighting the wolf, it bugged out and the Jailer was in the attack stance with the other guards at the prison. Couldn't proceed so I had to restart.

4. During the cage punishment where my character had to walk up the stairs and was struggling to get up. Had to mess around with the camera and controls to finally make it take one step as it was walking on the spot.

1. My (bad?) attempt at an easter egg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzBQlWBDJMM

2. I think the bandit means she won't even get a fake septim from him. As in a septim made out of iron or something. IDK.

3. The one where he can learn that 'secret' magic.

4. Those are left by members of the thieves guild. They are supposed to be messages among thieves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j45x9ranFH0

6. I did not know you can do that, for I do not attack non hostile NPCs. As a matter of fact Nazeem is alive and well on his way into the Jarl's back side. He is probably essential anyway.

7. All done in POP 8m. Added cage, parade and an X to Solitude.

Yes, that will make sense in time. :)

Hooray for POP 8 meter dash.

Sounds like that mod is tagging horses with follower keywords/tags, and there isn't much I can do about that.

Was there not a button to enable and disable your follower being arrested with you in a previous version ? is this a feature that could be put back in or added?

There wasn't but there is one now, in POP 8m. ;)

I've also added a sex check to make sure only M/F get arrested as your followers. I hope that horses mod does not tag horses as males/females as well. :mellow:

Looking  forward to that release, Thanks for the great work :)

Wow, the bounty hunters really aren't joking around.  I thought it'd be a cakewalk because I'm playing what I thought was a completely overpowered level 116 badass.  Sword and board, above 100 ratings because I use the Uncapper, and...  While I won the fight, it wasn't without considerable effort.  Tried to play a little "Dragonborn Airlines" with the first bounty hunter (I got caught outside High Hrothgar) and barely managed to knock them around, and I'll say this, they hit like they're swinging freight trains.

I might just surrender next time, it'd probably be easier...

I only ever escaped them once. I had one teleport in and I used Fus Ro Dah which smashed it into a rock. Luckily it was before she could conjure any help, but it's the only one I ever beat.

I tend to play at low levels (which I prefer) so no point picking a fight with them for me. To give you an idea, I'm around 110 hours into my current game and still at level 12.

Tell me about it. :)

So, you're level 116? How? I can't seem to be able to get past 64.

Been playing this character for a very long time.  Avoiding the main quest, mostly, while taking advantage of leveling every skill I can through just doing side quests.

I've found that once I finish the main quest, I lose all interest in playing the character, so I've been playing this one for... quite some time.

The uncapper helps a little because some skills that I found to level at the wrong speeds, at least personally, got tweaked in leveling speed.  Main combat skills took a hit to leveling speed to make that harder to train up, magic levels a bit quicker to keep it relevant, sneak and block, along with the two armor skills got boosted up a little, and I gave the non-combat skills a faster leveling speed because if you're not fighting, you should have to worry about these getting out of hand.

But overall, it's playing the same character for a stupid length of time because I made a goal for myself to not rush this play-through, to finish every guild's questline, to take as many sidequests as I dare, and to not use fast travel.  So I'm level 116 and haven't gotten to crash the little Thalmor party just yet because that's main quest stuff, so it's on hold.  It helps that I've finished all of Dawnguard already, and set up one Hearthfire home already.  Haven't done any of Dragonborn yet, I've been saving that for when I'm faced with the ugly prospect of having to move the main quest forward.