Found a BUG, Got arrested in front of Solitude standing beside my horse, When I am forced to go through city gates with gaurd no problem. However when I go into prison my horse teleports with me with no saddle.  Walking up to prison cell horse tries to follow and of course can't through narrow corridors. Then horse teleports to jail cell and character appears on top of horse standing and I'm stuck at that point.  It is obviously seeing the horse as a companion.  I am using Immersive horses if this makes a difference. 

Is there a way to disable followers from being arrested with you?  I didn't see it in any of the menus?

Why?

It takes too long if there is script lag from other mods.  Instead of 5 seconds it could be as much as 30.  In the interior scenes the jailer and the PC can sometimes walk to the cell before the countdown expires.

I can confirm that it takes way more than 5 seconds for the TP to happen. In the case of Windhelm, cases where the party changes two cells before the countdown bothers to finish is common.

It's better to just eliminate the countdown unless it's supposed to serve a technical purpose.

Found a BUG, Got arrested in front of Solitude standing beside my horse, When I am forced to go through city gates with gaurd no problem. However when I go into prison my horse teleports with me with no saddle.  Walking up to prison cell horse tries to follow and of course can't through narrow corridors. Then horse teleports to jail cell and character appears on top of horse standing and I'm stuck at that point.  It is obviously seeing the horse as a companion.  I am using Immersive horses if this makes a difference. 

Is there a way to disable followers from being arrested with you?  I didn't see it in any of the menus?

Inte's a skinflint.  What did you expect from the cheap dinners that they serve you in jail?  Sirloin?  Just be grateful it's not Khajit....

:P

I can confirm that it takes way more than 5 seconds for the TP to happen. In the case of Windhelm, cases where the party changes two cells before the countdown bothers to finish is common.

It's better to just eliminate the countdown unless it's supposed to serve a technical purpose.

I think Inte put it in for a reason but I can't remember why.

I do agree it goes on for too long, but if it is necessary it could be dropped to the count of two maybe which would speed things up.

Sounds like that mod is tagging horses with follower keywords/tags, and there isn't much I can do about that.  

I think Inte put it in for a reason but I can't remember why.

I do agree it goes on for too long, but if it is necessary it could be dropped to the count of two maybe which would speed things up.

The countdown is to allow the arrest scripts/scene to finish before the jail one/s start.

Sounds like that mod is tagging horses with follower keywords/tags, and there isn't much I can do about that.

Was there not a button to enable and disable your follower being arrested with you in a previous version ? is this a feature that could be put back in or added?

@Inte

This is totally OT I just wanted to pick your brains.

I made a small mod I've been using for a long while to rebalance incoming and outgoing damage. Basically all the fDiffMultHPbyPC range are set to 1 which avoids enemies becoming HP sponges and the rapid increase in levels on one handed.

Looking at the other side (the fDiffMultHPToPC range) as light armour skill is based on damage is there a way to offset that? For example at Expert fDiffMultHPtoPCH is 1.5 so this would increase the speed of armour levelling by x1.5 (rather than x1 at Adept), is there a way to offset that to keep it at 1. I see there's a fDiffMultXPH set at 1.25 and I was wondering if that would affect things.

The reason for asking is that I have another version which maintains the same differentials between incoming and outgoing as vanilla so in the above example as the damage by pc increases from 0.75 to 1.00 and the damage to pc increases from 1.5 to 1.75.

I did find a reference to fDiffMultXPH which looks promising but that was for GECK rather than CK so I don't know if it's implemented in Skyrim and as the issue is with a skill increase rather than xp I'm don't think it will address the issue.

Bug Report

This is for v8j but something I've never seen before so thought I'd report it.

I was caught for petty crimes in Whiterun. After being stripped and prisoner clothes added while the jailer was taking me to the cell three PO Guards teleported in. I tried again after a reset but the same thing happened. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to happen or not.

Log attached

Papyrus.0.log

Bug Report

I was caught for petty crimes in Whiterun. After being stripped and prisoner clothes added while the jailer was taking me to the cell three PO Guards teleported in. I tried again after a reset but the same thing happened. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to happen or not.

Log attached

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That should have been fixed in POP 8k, with even more redundant conditions added in POP 8m.

Hey Inte, for some reason this mod completely stops POP from starting, no MCM, no initialization message, nothing. You think you can take a look in case it's only localized to my load order?

At first look that mod should not have any scripts, so I don't see it conflicting with anything in POP. I would need a log tho.

Try moving POP to last in your load order.

Bug Report

Log attached

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That should have been fixed in POP 8k, with even more redundant conditions added in POP 8m.

Hey Inte, for some reason this mod completely stops POP from starting, no MCM, no initialization message, nothing. You think you can take a look in case it's only localized to my load order?

At first look that mod should not have any scripts, so I don't see it conflicting with anything in POP. I would need a log tho.

Try moving POP to last in your load order.

It has a script for making the wig color match the color of your character's hair. The PO and POP are almost last in my load order. I'm not gonna try to debug just to get a clothing mod to work, there are plenty of clothes out there, I just posted that as a curiosity I thought you would be interested in.

The wigs apparently want to be free!

Slight "feature" request: can the guards gets to punish random prisoners in town, especially when the player isn't imprisoned? By that I mean to no longer have furniture slaves/prisoners around. I also find it unfair that only the player gets to experience the different entertainment shows introduced by this mod.

Found a BUG, Got arrested in front of Solitude standing beside my horse, When I am forced to go through city gates with gaurd no problem. However when I go into prison my horse teleports with me with no saddle. Walking up to prison cell horse tries to follow and of course can't through narrow corridors. Then horse teleports to jail cell and character appears on top of horse standing and I'm stuck at that point. It is obviously seeing the horse as a companion. I am using Immersive horses if this makes a difference.

Is there a way to disable followers from being arrested with you? I didn't see it in any of the menus?

Yeah immersive horses tags horses as followers when you are using them. However there is a way to avoid this just dismiss all horses before any arrest and they won't follow you. If you don't want to do that then you'll need to choose between the two. I simply just dismiss my horse before arrest I don't have any issues.

I've been having an issue where I dismiss my only follower when I'm about to take a wagon ride to a hold I know I'm going to be arrested in, arrest goes down fine but then when I get teleported to the jail, the follower gets ported in with me and serves time and gets punishments.   I'm using the latest PO and patches, and my only follower behavior mod is EFF. 

I'd love to just have the option that if I get arrested, my follower(s) get dismissed, if thats a possibility for a future release.

I can't remember if we discussed this as a possible enhancement.

I was thinking to enhance the random bounties maybe have a random force greet (the "Wait I Know You" dialogue) so that the pc has to engage with the guard.

It would be best on a percentage chance slider so the chance can be set. I think it would be appropriate for major crimes and probably minor crimes as the guards would be keeping their eye out for a known felon and it adds a bit of immersion as the pc would have to keep her distance from the guards or chance getting caught.

Just an idea

I have this incompatibility with sanguine debauchery and PO patches.

Started a new game with latest patch.

Updated everything and loaded previous settings in mcm.

Then started testing PO everything went fine.

After being released i got sanguine enslavement everytime i load the game, PO resets as if i just installe a new patch.

If i load any game everything works fine but if i close the game and reopen it, Po patch update starts again.