POP does not have any DD mods as a dependency. You can play POP without DDe, although you will not have nearly as much fun. :)

I think POP 8l was a very small patch that was rolled into POP 8m.

DD just means invisible hands and stuff because I don't play as a gril -_-

I need it for SD+ so I have that and DDE.

Not sure what DDs is tho.  POP mentions a DDs and DDs needs DDE, and POP needs DDE for...something.

Grab Devious Devices for Him. It's been left unattended for quite a while, but most of the devices up to that point are covered by that mod.

Or try shouting really loudly asking nicely in main DD threads for the male support that supposedly lack "public interest". I myself am too tired of the whole "male mods are unimportant" thing to bother with that though.

And on the topic of POP and DD, POP works perfectly fine without DD stuff. DDe is only required for POP to interact with the bigger DD system if you play with DD. This POP-DDe-DD relationship in its current form has also been around since POP 7e, so I'm not quite sure why you think it's a new requirement.

POP does not have any DD mods as a dependency. You can play POP without DDe, although you will not have nearly as much fun. :)

Nah, I just skipped over L to eliminate some confusion as to the difference between I (i) and l (L). Although I don't think anybody is using POP 8i anymore.  

@Inte

Done some brief testing in Whiterun jail of 8m (I've rolled back to the older version of DDI/DDA/DDX to avoid log spam)

First the good news:

BH's no longer spawn on reset and I couldn't spot any lurking after I was released

Collar and chastity belt were correctly removed and replaced at the end

Everything worked perfectly, XP and SP correctly reduced and it all seemed to be much smoother as well.

Now the bad news

Can you get rid of the Papyrus warning for both POP and DDE as it appears every time a game is loaded? There doesn't seem to be any problems using v28 as far as I can tell (I don't use followers ever). A warning on install is fair enough (or in the top of the screen) but not every single game load with click boxes which seems a bit excessive, particularly when it works okay.

EDIT:

This is really my problem rather than yours as I choose to use an older version, can you tell me which script checks and I'll remove it myself and recompile

EDIT2:

I've found the code but noticed you have some redundant code as well, as SL1.59c uses papyrusutils v28. So the following will never be called as a version of SL prior to V16+ will always fail on the papyrusutils check which fails on a version less than v31 (hope that makes sense)

Function CheckSexLabVersion()
	iSexLabVersion = SexLabUtil.GetVersion()
	If (iSexLabVersion < 15000)
		Debug.MessageBox("Prison Overhaul:\nSexLab version is too old, or SexLab version could not be determined.\nReported version is: " + iSexLabVersion+ ".")
	EndIf
EndFunction

Players could update PapyrusUtil independently of SL, e.g. you can have SL 1.59c running with PapyrusUtil 3.1.

EDIT: Any reason you do not want to update PapyrusUtil? Just curious.

Please don't put a warning on install (on top of the screen). As those warning could be drowned in other notifications, especially during a new game install process. If it is important enough, try another vector to warn the player.

It is a really bad idea to start a new game with all your mods enabled. POP should be among the last ones you enable on a new game.

I'm having a problem with sex scenes happening in mid air in Morthal and Solitude, or buried halfway in the

ground (Falkreath, I think)

Whipping works fine as far as position goes.

I had a bounty hunter arrest me in my Whiterun home, and they arrested the last person I had sex with,

instead of my active companion.

TFC doesn't work when being whipped in a pillory, and won't start to work until after a sex scene starts.

The whipping itself is working quite well, whip marks are showing up every time.

The cage scenes don't work all that well when you have a companion, simply not enough room. I found

myself wishing I was forced to put on a show on the floor in front of the Jarl's throne instead, since that's

where the Jarl actually was; it just seems more debauched to do it there ;)

Overall, the mod has come a long way since it first started out, keep up the good work.

A question: do the MCM options actually allow non-ZAZ pillory and X cross animations? I tried adding

keywords for Funnybizness and Leito, but I never got any of their bondage animations to play.

1. I thought I fixed the floating sex scene for Morthal. I've never had it happen in Solitude, tho.

Was this on a cleaned save?

Also, how were they triggered? Through PO or POP?

They are POP sex scenes if the 'Use POP SexLab' under the 'POP General' MCM option page is checked.

​2. As far as the wrong follower being arrested, I would need more info. Who was the NPC the BH arrested and who was your active companion at the time.

Also what were the POP MCM settings for the follower.

It's a new arrest function for the companions and I did not have much time to test it. But it basically checks if a NPC close to you at arrest time is in the 'new hireling' or 'current follower' factions, which only your followers should be in.   

​3. Yes, cages are a bit crowded especially with a follower along. Although in my tests, I've only had the occasional hiccup in threesome animations where I ended up outside the cage at the end of the animation. I suspected, that might not be the case for other players. So did this happen only on threesomes or all animations?

4. Not sure about the animations, the non-@xaz furniture animations do not trigger for me either. I thought that I could limit/control the furniture animations by simply using tags. Not sure if it is a SL issue, or there is more that needs to happen other than limiting the tags. I think @LeiTo's new animations tags need to be registered?

DD just means invisible hands and stuff because I don't play as a gril -_-

I need it for SD+ so I have that and DDE.

Not sure what DDs is tho.  POP mentions a DDs and DDs needs DDE, and POP needs DDE for...something.

DDs = Devious Devices​ which is the same as DD.

To be perfectly clear, the DDe being discussed is Devious Devices Equip, not Devious Devices Expansion, correct?

The nomenclature is,

DDa -> Devious Devices - Assets.

DDi  -> Devious Devices - Integration.

DDx -> Devious Devices - Expansion.

DDe -> Devious Devices - Equip.

~ Snippy ~

So, I saw it in the 8m patch notes that you increased the size of the Riften cell. Any chance you do the same to Windhelm? That one is in some serious lack of real estate.

Yes, I second this.

Agreed, that cell is extremely small for such a prestigious place.

Problem is, the whole jail is a single block. All 4 cells are a single unit, and they cannot be separated or modified.  :-/

Hi!

First off - thanks for the mod & the support. It looks like an awesome mod, and I cannot wait to have it working.

That said...I seem to be stuck - literally. I've just installed this mod (8M), along with v031, v032 and v033 and set each to override the one of lower version. I also have SD+, alternate start, simpler slavery, immerslave as well as all of the sexlab, DDx mods.

When I start a new game and make it into my first town (already having a bounty due to alternate start) a guard stops me, I submit, they cast a spell, I'm posed on the ground and....nothing. The guard walks up to me and that's it - nothing progresses any further.

I looked in my papyrus log, and I see this repeating over and over again:

[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 111
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] Error: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 118
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 118
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] [CRDE] sex was with 
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] Error: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 122
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp20"
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 122
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] [CRDE] victim is 
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] [CRDE] player is Kathryn
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 126
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 128
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] Error: Cannot call IsPlayable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.crdeSexHook() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 128
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:04AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"
stack:
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:07AM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryEnslaveEvent() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 293
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 76
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:07AM] Error: Cannot call IsPlayable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryEnslaveEvent() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 293
	[crdePlayerMonitor (53001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc" Line 76
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:07AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp65"
stack:
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:16AM] [CRDE] Checking player enslave level
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:16AM] [Zad]: Unlocked arousal for actor Kathryn
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:16AM] [CRDE] EnslaveLevel 0
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:18AM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:18AM] Error: Cannot call IsPlayable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:18AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp65"
stack:
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:19AM] [CRDE] onUpdate
[12/06/2016 - 03:59:20AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

I did have hydra slavegirls, but per an earlier post saying it might not be compatible, I disabled it and started a new game to be sure - no improvement.

I've put my entire log here, in case I missed copying something into this thread.

http://pastebin.com/GNRJRtWX

Thanks in advance!!!

Edit: to add some extra info - I have no custom races installed to the best of my knowledge (unless SD+ came with one, or something. My character is a nord.)

Please don't put a warning on install (on top of the screen). As those warning could be drowned in other notifications, especially during a new game install process. If it is important enough, try another vector to warn the player.

It is a really bad idea to start a new game with all your mods enabled. POP should be among the last ones you enable on a new game.

Well, I tend to install all non-sexlab related mods first then the sexlab ones after in one go with an extra save-load to get everything settled. Is that really bad? Do you load each sexlab mod individually?

Players could update PapyrusUtil independently of SL, e.g. you can have SL 1.59c running with PapyrusUtil 3.1.

Yes but the script is less than v1.50 so I doubt if a later papyrusutil would still function for the very old SL's pre 1.50, but perhaps they might.

The reason I don't want to update at the moment is that I'm waiting on the next papyrusutils which will come out with SL1.63. I'll no doubt have to write another patch for DH so I'd prefer not to upset a very stable installation that I have at the moment. If I use paputils v32 as it changes the priorities I have to use DH patched which runs better with SL1.6, but as I have some issues with SL1.6+ I prefer to stay with SL1.59c. I'm hoping SL1.63 will sort out the last of the issues but if it doesn't I'm pretty much at the point where I'll just freeze the installation as far as SL mods are concerned as the only ones I've updated in a long while is POP and DCL.

As POP works with v28 I don't see any reason to update at this point but when SL1.63 does come out I'll fresh install at that point.

Incidentally, when I report bugs here I always double check using paputils v32 just in case but so far have never had an issue attributable to using v28 as they've always reproduced identically in v32.

In the interim I'll just amend the two scripts and recompile them, it'll give me a chance to set up Skyrim on a spare test laptop I have, just for this very thing.

For next version maybe just have the check on the reset that would avoid the click screen on every game load (or a toggle to switch the check off)

I've run into the same problem since patch 8g was released. With any newer patch installed, the game won't run and when the .esp is modified with TES5Edit, it shows the following error:

assertion failure (D:\Projects\TES5Edit\wbDefinitionsTES5.pas, line 2207)

Any ideas what's up and whether I can fix it or not?

Don't rearrange the POP masters in TES5.

Yes but the script is less than v1.50 so I doubt if a later papyrusutil would still function for the very old SL's pre 1.50, but perhaps they might.

The reason I don't want to update at the moment is that I'm waiting on the next papyrusutils which will come out with SL1.63. I'll no doubt have to write another patch for DH so I'd prefer not to upset a very stable installation that I have at the moment. If I use paputils v32 as it changes the priorities I have to use DH patched which runs better with SL1.6, but as I have some issues with SL1.6+ I prefer to stay with SL1.59c. I'm hoping SL1.63 will sort out the last of the issues but if it doesn't I'm pretty much at the point where I'll just freeze the installation as far as SL mods are concerned as the only ones I've updated in a long while is POP and DCL.

As POP works with v28 I don't see any reason to update at this point but when SL1.63 does come out I'll fresh install at that point.

Incidentally, when I report bugs here I always double check using paputils v32 just in case but so far have never had an issue attributable to using v28 as they've always reproduced identically in v32.

In the interim I'll just amend the two scripts and recompile them, it'll give me a chance to set up Skyrim on a spare test laptop I have, just for this very thing.

For next version maybe just have the check on the reset that would avoid the click screen on every game load (or a toggle to switch the check off)

I see. Though, I thought PapyrusUtil backwards compatible, you are saying it's not?

I am surprised that POP still works with PU (PapyrusUtil) 2.28, as it is using a bunch of functions only found in PU 3+.

Having all requirements up to date is very important for a healthy save, so I am reluctant to remove that popup message box.

Well, I tend to install all non-sexlab related mods first then the sexlab ones after in one go with an extra save-load to get everything settled. Is that really bad? Do you load each sexlab mod individually?

I load the main ones first, e.g. I load DDa + DDi + DDx wait a few hours to make sure the scripts settled down - save; check log for abnormalities (stack dumps, errors, etc.) load again - wait few hours - save; then load DD dependent mods - starting with the light ones first, like DDe, then CD, SD, DCL, POP, and so on.

Remember a good strong foundation is required for a solid and stable home.  

Oh, right.

You need to remove/uninstall all PO versions and POP. Then, remove ​this CRDE mod you have installed that is spamming your log. Next clean your save as per post No. 2 in this very thread and update CRDE. Finally, install PO V33_Fix ONLY (no other versions) and POP 8m. Make sure they are last in your load order.

EDIT: It seems that the CRDE mod is Deviously Enslaved and you have a very old version of it as per here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1755442 . You should update it.

I have a little problem I cleaned a new game with all MCM configured and it worked.

Then i cleaned a game save by uninstalling old mod, waiting 2 days, cleaning save, reinstalling new version.

While DD equip installed correctly PO is stuck on updating (in MCM)... any suggestion?

I can restart if its a problem....

Other problem is  cross placement in Solitude is not compatible with

Dawn Of Skyrim (major city overhaul).

It doesn t seem to break the game even if it happens as punishment but the cross is stuck in a cart.

Then there is a  problem of last versions: in pillory with PO animations or while waiting while gagged the mough keeps opening and closing fast ._. possibly an incompatibility with new DDassets.

Last a little request :

Would be possible to have an MCM to choose gender of prisoner in the cage?

There is a  gender option in mcm for any other but not for that..

I see. Though, I thought PapyrusUtil backwards compatible, you are saying it's not?

No it's not entirely.  For example paputils v32 changed a routine in the priorities for AddPackageOverride which is what causes problems with Deviously Helpless and I had to patch to get DH working again. I did keep the old order so theoretically the DH patched version is backward compatible but I wouldn't trust using it myself with SL1.59c (and there's no point).

As for using paputils v32 with a SL under v1.50 I wouldn't like to say, it may or may not work, I honestly don't know but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some problems.

EDIT: If you look back in the papyrusutils thread to around Oct 2014 you'll see a number of issues raised by Srende where paputil updates caused problems with backward compatibility (I think it was 2014) I can get you the dates tomorrow if you're really interested

I am surprised that POP still works with PU (PapyrusUtil) 2.28, as it is using a bunch of functions only found in PU 3+.

I've not had any problems so far and from the initial tests I did in Whiterun it seemed to run better than v8k.

Bear in mind I never use followers and when we last talked about this (a good while back) that was what was what would be affected iirc. Also I only use DDE for POP as it doesn't interest me otherwise. No offense meant btw, I'm just not personally into bondage at all and I find rubber as erotic as a Tesco polythene shopping bag. My only real interest in Devious Devices per se is the awkward and compromising situations they create in game, but good luck to those that do find bondage exciting.

Having all requirements up to date is very important for a healthy save, so I am reluctant to remove that popup message box.

I don't recall it having been an issue before now, so maybe have a toggle to switch it off or just a check on Reset, having two click boxes every time a save is loaded does seem a bit excessive to me.

I do understand the reason but I personally feel it's down to the user to decide on the framework mods they use, and no one would expect you to support it if they go outside of your recommendations (which is why I always double check bugs with paputils v32 first before I report them).

You know, it doesn't have to be rubber. And you wearing that leather armor... Well, there is a lot to say about that! But in all seriousness, bondage isn't about the material, it's about the exchange you have with your partner(s). Awkward and compromising situations as you said. You can be into bondage without being an exhibitionist or a sadomasochist.

About message boxes, I don't recall seeing any from pop on my playthroughs. I do see some from the devices my character wear on wakeup, and that stresses me out as I am wondering if I have time to read them.

@darkfender666: mods changing the interiors of cities are probably "incompatible" with pop. It would need someone to fire up the CK and move the different conflicting objects around.

As for the issue with the gag thing, it worries me greatly. POP is one of the mods I don't want to remove, while others are updated to the latest DD update. If there are issues between pop and the latest DD that would annoy me to no end.

Oh, right.

You need to remove/uninstall all PO versions and POP. Then, remove ​this CRDE mod you have installed that is spamming your log. Next clean your save as per post No. 2 in this very thread and update CRDE. Finally, install PO V33_Fix ONLY (no other versions) and POP 8m. Make sure they are last in your load order.

EDIT: It seems that the CRDE mod is Deviously Enslaved and you have a very old version of it as per here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1755442 . You should update it.

Awesome - that killed the CRDE errors. Thanks!

Strangley, despite installing only the proper mods and starting a new game (so I don't have to worry about a dirty save at all) I still have the same problem in the end - the guard casts a spell that drops me to the ground and puts me into some random position with a hood on. The guard then walks up to me (sometimes teleports to me) and...nothing. I see nothing further happen beyond the guard staring at me. None of the POP "override AI" commands make a difference either.

If I change the options to make it so that on capture the guard will have some fun before hand, that does happen, but after that scene completes, I again see nothing further happen. To confirm - I have only V33_Fix and POP8m installed, and they are dead last in my load order.

I didn't know what of my log might be useful (and despite turning on story manager logging, I don't see that log being created sadly) so I just dumped my whole log into pastebin this time: http://pastebin.com/GCkbQcjT

Do I need to be starting a game before I install PO/POP and then installing it after everything else installs? I left the game sit for a while before even talking to the statue for live another life, letting everything finish installing.

Thanks a ton for the help, I *really* appreciate it!

Wow, way too many things happenning at arrest time there and the arrest times out.

First, how was the arrest triggered?

Then,

1. Allow your game scripts to settle down before triggering the arrest.
  2. Or disable scene arrest and see what happens.

Wow, way too many things happenning at arrest time there and the arrest times out.

First, how was the arrest triggered?

Then,

1. Allow your game scripts to settle down before triggering the arrest.
  2. Or disable scene arrest and see what happens.

Triggered because I had a bounty on me, and the guards just stop me the second they see me. I tried it both with the pre-arrest scene turned on, and with it off. Both resulted in the same outcome.

I suppose I can try disabling some things as well. Do POP and Paradise Halls Enhanced conflict with eachother?

I had left my scripts settle for 5-10 minutes before I had teleported to the city (I cheated - ran TMM 1 so I could start a new game and quickly go to a city...and my first teleport introduces me to a gargoyle for some reason.) Is that not sufficient?