My first prison time with the new version. I'm in Dawnstar, have to spend 3 days, and nothing is happening. I know the place has no pillory, but not even in-cell punishments happen, even though i am way above the bounty threshold. This time I cannot find anything pointing at the problem in my logs. XPO detects a cage scenario (new?), but doesn't send me there.

My first prison time with the new version. I'm in Dawnstar, have to spend 3 days, and nothing is happening. I know the place has no pillory, but not even in-cell punishments happen, even though i am way above the bounty threshold. This time I cannot find anything pointing at the problem in my logs. XPO detects a cage scenario (new?), but doesn't send me there.

Are you above the major crimes threshold?

Yes, the mod just behaves like I'm not.

Edit: It's a bug, I reached the end of the prison sentence and the jailor is still just sitting around, instead of letting me out.

Hi, i have a problem. I wrote it here before and after a few month wiht a new computer i tried it again.

I checked evething i can, but there is still the same problem. the changes i make in mcm are working until debug. Everything from pop arrest - pop extra aren´t working. When i enable something go back to an other line ( debug or any line what is there ) than again to the that point i changed, and it is disabled again. Following things i have allready.

Papyrus util 3.3

Skse 1.7.3

Ruz Ro D-oh - silent voice

and everthing else what is needed for this mod to work.

Well i tried it with mod organizer and the normal skse without any other mods only this what the pop patch need.

Still the same. Than disabled pop the patch and startet a new game. Saved it, closed skyrim enabled pop without patch and loaded the save. This is working, ok the same again enabled the pop patch loaded game. On that point is pop update status and this status stays. It does no matter how long i wait. The same thing with this update status happens, even when i start a new game with enabled pop and pop patch. Or when i pop loaded everthing and it is still not possible to change everthing. Ok I tried it with debug  and made a restart from po, one time the mcm menu was complete empty, can not explane why. Loaded save again tried it again, restart was working but the problem stay the same. I deleted everything from pop and instaled it again the same with papyrus util but nothing changed. Before i played on an older computer the problem was there too. I tried it with different po patches 6 - 8k. Tried to find out what can it be with tes5edit and i did not find anything.

Maybee someone can help here, i don´t know what i can do now.

I only ever escaped them once. I had one teleport in and I used Fus Ro Dah which smashed it into a rock. Luckily it was before she could conjure any help, but it's the only one I ever beat.

I tend to play at low levels (which I prefer) so no point picking a fight with them for me. To give you an idea, I'm around 110 hours into my current game and still at level 12.

OT, but i'm really curious: how did you do that? I prefer low lvl characters myself, but even without optional stuff like sneaking, stealing and alchemy... i become lvl20 quite quick, mostly by fighting wolves, they are too annoying to flee from them. ;)

Edit: It's a bug, I reached the end of the prison sentence and the jailor is still just sitting around, instead of letting me out.

Hmm, probably one of those 'rare' Skyrim misfires.

Could happen if a scene did not finish properly, or perhaps an interrupted force greet.

You can try a 'Force AI', if no go, then an earlier save.

Yes, I might be able to see something in the log.    

Hi, i have a problem. I wrote it here before and after a few month wiht a new computer i tried it again.

I checked evething i can, but there is still the same problem. the changes i make in mcm are working until debug. Everything from pop arrest - pop extra aren´t working. When i enable something go back to an other line ( debug or any line what is there ) than again to the that point i changed, and it is disabled again. Following things i have allready.

Papyrus util 3.3

Skse 1.7.3

Well i tried it with mod organizer and the normal skse without any other mods only this what the pop patch need.

Still the same. Than disabled pop the patch and startet a new game. Saved it, closed skyrim enabled pop without patch and loaded the save. This is working, ok the same again enabled the pop patch loaded game. On that point is pop update status and this status stays. It does no matter how long i wait. The same thing with this update status happens, even when i start a new game with enabled pop and pop patch. Or when i pop loaded everthing and it is still not possible to change everthing. Ok I tried it with debug  and made a restart from po, one time the mcm menu was complete empty, can not explane why. Loaded save again tried it again, restart was working but the problem stay the same. I deleted everything from pop and instaled it again the same with papyrus util but nothing changed. Before i played on an older computer the problem was there too. I tried it with different po patches 6 - 8k. Tried to find out what can it be with tes5edit and i did not find anything.

Make sure POP is after PO in your load order.

I only ever escaped them once. I had one teleport in and I used Fus Ro Dah which smashed it into a rock. Luckily it was before she could conjure any help, but it's the only one I ever beat.

I tend to play at low levels (which I prefer) so no point picking a fight with them for me. To give you an idea, I'm around 110 hours into my current game and still at level 12.

OT, but i'm really curious: how did you do that? I prefer low lvl characters myself, but even without optional stuff like sneaking, stealing and alchemy... i become lvl20 quite quick, mostly by fighting wolves, they are too annoying to flee from them. ;)

Probably a lot of jail time. :P

Papyrus util 3.3

Skse 1.7.3

Make sure POP is after PO in your load order.

I didn´t think about that, now it works.

Thank you

Could happen if a scene did not finish properly, or perhaps an interrupted force greet.

Damn, the log that came during the arrest is already overwritten. While in the cell, there was really nothing in the logs. The only line from prison overhaul that showed up was a periodic "xpocrimescanner" or something like that. I reloaded a save before the arrest and got myself arrested a couple of times, the bug appeared about 50% of the time.

I had an idea for a drastic change to this mod. It may be hated, but none the less I am going to propose it anyways. I really like this Mod but I would love to see it have additional content. For starters, I was pondering the idea that ones bounty could be so great that 10 days just is not enough. What if there was an option that you could set, and not go back on, that essentially makes the player a lifer in prison with no hope of escape. This would incur because your bounty is so great that your sentence can be no less than the remainder of your life, or at least your current play through rofl. So after you serve the max amount of time of the 10 days in jail like normal, or whatever the case may be, you are sent to the jailers palace under windhelm to be a slave. I always wanted to see more content in the jailer's palace afterall. Then again, maybe bypass the normal 10 day jail sentence, and be sent straight to the jailer's palace to begin your new life. Could be the beginning of a lot of new, and fun content! I also had a follow up idea as well, but I am not sure how well it would go over.  While you will never be free again, if you choose this setting, your character may come to endure hallucinations as he, or she serves hard time. Instead of being free, your character may dream about being free, and roaming the world, before being brought back to their harsh reality.

Damn, the log that came during the arrest is already overwritten. While in the cell, there was really nothing in the logs. The only line from prison overhaul that showed up was a periodic "xpocrimescanner" or something like that. I reloaded a save before the arrest and got myself arrested a couple of times, the bug appeared about 50% of the time.

I see. So this happens only in Dawnstar?

Also, yes the cage is a new punishment scenario for Dawnstar.

I had an idea for a drastic change to this mod. It may be hated, but none the less I am going to propose it anyways. I really like this Mod but I would love to see it have additional content. For starters, I was pondering the idea that ones bounty could be so great that 10 days just is not enough. What if there was an option that you could set, and not go back on, that essentially makes the player a lifer in prison with no hope of escape. This would incur because your bounty is so great that your sentence can be no less than the remainder of your life, or at least your current play through rofl. So after you serve the max amount of time of the 10 days in jail like normal, or whatever the case may be, you are sent to the jailers palace under windhelm to be a slave. I always wanted to see more content in the jailer's palace afterall. Then again, maybe bypass the normal 10 day jail sentence, and be sent straight to the jailer's palace to begin your new life. Could be the beginning of a lot of new, and fun content! I also had a follow up idea as well, but I am not sure how well it would go over.  While you will never be free again, if you choose this setting, your character may come to endure hallucinations as he, or she serves hard time. Instead of being free, your character may dream about being free, and roaming the world, before being brought back to their harsh reality.

Not sure a lifetime in the cell is the way to go. ;)

Just go into the Labyrinth. You'll never get out. ^_^

I see. So this happens only in Dawnstar?

Also, yes the cage is a new punishment scenario for Dawnstar.

Not sure a lifetime in the cell is the way to go. ;)

Just go into the Labyrinth. You'll never get out. ^_^

The cage in Dawnstar is nice. Looks like it gets very... hot in there after some time. The was another surprise after I got out of Dawnstar jail (from an attempt where everything worked so far), when the jailer attacked me right after releasing me. Never happened before.

I tried getting arrested in Whiterun and the same problem occured (the one with no events in the cell, not the aggressive jailer). What both cases in Dawnstar and Whiterun had in common was a stupid courier interrupting during the arrest scene, but I think I had this before without problems. The logs look rather normal, I found this though, after the jailer reoves all devices and items:

[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. Your gear has been placed in the evidence chest.
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain AddPrisonSupplies
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain PutOnPrisonOutfit
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain fJailDays calculated as  4.197000
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain SetReleaseTime: Release set at 5.333333
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Dummy): OnSceneEvent - PrisonerUndressed
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain_SF_UndressPrisoner Ended
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain OnSceneDone
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain Queuing scenario (Cell)
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Dummy): EndScenario
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Dummy): LeadOut (Base)
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: StopHeartbeat called from unknown state. Bug?
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain Moving
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Dummy): OnPostLeadOut
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain Scenario (Dummy) completed.
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Cell): BeginScenario
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnPreLeadIn
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Cell): LeadIn (Base)
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoScenario (Cell): Playing scene 
[11/21/2016 - 09:03:20PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain_SF_IntoCell Started

This is all hidden among tons of error lines from Pee and Fart mod (the jailer removed a chastity belt and plugs, so my character started "firing away" immediately). I wonder if the new feature of PaF, where guards react to the player pooping in public, had something to do with it. Not much time for testing right now, though.

I wrote a mod to slow down the levelling (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2194-slower-levelling-and-skill-learning-v100-20150806/) It's pretty basic but easy to use.

Beyond that, just wait until a little before you level up and do some jail time. In POP you can set it so it removes your current skill experience and wind back your current level by the points removed. It can even drop skill levels if you want.

I wrote a mod to slow down the levelling (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2194-slower-levelling-and-skill-learning-v100-20150806/) It's pretty basic but easy to use.

Beyond that, just wait until a little before you level up and do some jail time. In POP you can set it so it removes your current skill experience and wind back your current level by the points removed. It can even drop skill levels if you want.

It even drops your level. I just realized my new character is level 0 at the moment after getting out of jail.

Hello! So today I updated to the latest patch and ran into a weird problem. Arrest scenes simply won't work right for me in holds without their own world spaces, e.g. Falkreath, Dawnstar and Morthal. There, the guard paralyses me, the poses and dialogue work correctly, but when I'm about to receive the bindings, I just get teleported to the jail cell and vanilla imprisonment starts, with a message appearing, stating that the guard was unable to arrest me.

When I'm in Whiterun, Winterhold, Solitude, Riften etc., everything works as it should. It even works when I'm outside the cities and get arrested by someone with their crime faction. Only the small holds cause that problem. Would be grateful for ideas :(

It even drops your level. I just realized my new character is level 0 at the moment after getting out of jail.

Thanks, i will remember that the next time i play. :)

Actually, maybe Inte could build in a check to prevent characters from reaching level 0 or less. The game behaves odd, I noticed. Bandits and other random NPCs are naked and unarmed, all containers inside a dungeon are empty, basically anything that is leveled sort of just disappears.

Actually, maybe Inte could build in a check to prevent characters from reaching level 0 or less. The game behaves odd, I noticed. Bandits and other random NPCs are naked and unarmed, all containers inside a dungeon are empty, basically anything that is leveled sort of just disappears.

^_^

It will drop you to level 0, but not bellow.

I've never played at level 0, everyone's naked and unarmed you say? Hmm, that might not be such a bad thing. :P

Hello! So today I updated to the latest patch and ran into a weird problem. Arrest scenes simply won't work right for me in holds without their own world spaces, e.g. Falkreath, Dawnstar and Morthal. There, the guard paralyses me, the poses and dialogue work correctly, but when I'm about to receive the bindings, I just get teleported to the jail cell and vanilla imprisonment starts, with a message appearing, stating that the guard was unable to arrest me.

When I'm in Whiterun, Winterhold, Solitude, Riften etc., everything works as it should. It even works when I'm outside the cities and get arrested by someone with their crime faction. Only the small holds cause that problem. Would be grateful for ideas :(

So the arrest won't work in open cities only. Interesting.  Try moving PO + POP higher in your load order and see if that makes any difference.

Also, do you have Hydra Slavegirls installed? There might be an incompatibility issue between that and POP as per @donkeywho's research and tests found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/page-108?do=findComment&comment=1714593.

If not, I would need a log.

So the arrest won't work in open cities only. Interesting.  Try moving PO + POP higher in your load order and see if that makes any difference.

Also, do you have Hydra Slavegirls installed? There might be an incompatibility issue between that and POP as per @donkeywho's research and tests found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/page-108?do=findComment&comment=1714593.

If not, I would need a log.

Interesting. I use Hydra Slavegirls, maybe they are causing my random nothing-happens-in-prison problem. Especially, since I only use them in my current new game where the problem first appeared, and not in previous games. I'll try out this story manager thing.

Problem: I just tried this today, but POP won't recognise Serana as a follower. Whenever an arrest takes place, its like she doesn't exist, but switching to another non-vanilla follower does work, and this takes place after Dawnguard is completed so being a forced companion isn't an issue.

Also mostly unrelated, but what could be causing a CtD when trying to enter Riften Jail?

Got a scene stuck for the first time since... I don't remember. The jailer himself wanted to have some fun at the pillory (this happens like once every century) and after finishing he got stuck, standing beside the pillory, being "busy" if I try to talk to him after releasing AI. I have the feeling he wants to proceed to my follower, but maybe he is trying to initialize dialogue with the jailer first like other people, which of course doesn't work because he is the jailer himself.

hi there... works awesome one time... 

now i got weird problem when i try to load the game its just CTD... i checked with all  my other mods my game works smooth and not CTD...

you can think on why? 

i really like that mod... 

there is maybe mods that conflict with that mod? 

hi there... works awesome one time... 

now i got weird problem when i try to load the game its just CTD... i checked with all  my other mods my game works smooth and not CTD...

you can think on why? 

i really like that mod... 

there is maybe mods that conflict with that mod?