~Snipy~

Thank you for your detailed information Inte. this space (with arrest restraints)  is empty in my mcm.  i use skyui 5.1, SL 1.61b, skse 1.73, fnis 6.2 all the actual ones.

the first page of po mcm version number says 7e, but it is 7f, i never had 77e installed. also on a brandnew game it is the same empty field, also with the german versiion  same result. so how did you get this text in that space ?

POP 7f does show up in MCM as 7e ... a typo. :blush:

If you do not have DDe installed that option does not show up, POP restraints are automatically selected and used without DDe.

Are there no restraints when you get arrested?   

i get the old zaz things. i would prefer DD

DD i and e are way too script heavywith my game that includes maria eden already. thats why i like the mod NON-devious devices, which gives us DDe Euipment without DDi.  No effect on them, just the optic brilliance.  a mod i wished for a long time. thats why i asked you for a non-devious devices version. i dint meant a zaz version, i meant a dd version with that mod Non-devious devices.

sorry my links somehow never work. you find the mod in download, skyrim, adult mods, clothings, first page scrolling a bit down.

I'm not sure if this would be the appropriate place to inquire about an issue I'm having with Prison Overhaul. When I first started with modded Skyrim back in January, I would get an error stating that Prison Overhaul was untested with my current version of Sexlab. However after several mod wipes and re-installations this message stopped popping up and the mod worked fine. I have since done another fresh install of Skyrim and the mods, in an attempt to use and ENB, and during this time I've upgraded my Sexlab to the current version and the most current patch for PO and this message has begun to pop up again. I'm not sure if this is just a ghost message that really means nothing or if there is something I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

It's really good I've been using it since it came out :)

Thanks for the reminder about the version 8 RC. I installed it last night and my poor char got arrested later on -- I'm happy to report that everything worked amazingly well, even on my low spec PC with its heavily loaded mod list.

There were a couple of minor 'hiccups', first the bounty hunters (who had caught my char in Whiterun ext. market) got stuck during the transit to Falkreath. It happened on the winding bit of the road between Whiterun and Riverwood. The bounty hunter just stopped walking. However, a "fast forward once" got me out of that and teleported me to Falkreath jail where the scene progressed as it should.

The jail time (almost three days, eek!) and the punishments all worked fine. One time the pillory scene seemed to have stalled after an SL event, but that could be cured by reloading a savegame from right at the beginning of the scene, before any SL events got triggered and from then on all events fired okay.

By the way, I'm playing this with (among many other things) ETaC, Skooma Whore and Skooma Whore Addicted installed, also with Cursed Loot (5.3). Like with the previous versions of POP, I still had to move the PO(P) and DDe mods almost to the end of the load order to allow the arrest to trigger. One of the mods in my load order is still interfering with the cell doors, maybe I can find the culprit in Tes5Edit.

EDIT: This may be very old news. Still, is the Location Ref Type "xpoLocRefPrisonDoor" the critical one that must not be overwritten/undone by other mods so that the arrest trigger won't break? In that case Skooma Whore might be a mod that undoes this because LOOT by default sorts it below POP (SLSW also includes the FramhouseJailDoor01 placed object from Skyrim.esm, of course without the xpo addition). Both mods play together very nicely indeed (hint: forced drugging after punishments), after having placed SLSW above POP in my load order.

Inte

Getting a bit of log spam with the RC version, not sure if it's important or not. It's interspersed throughout the log so if just pulled out your bits (PO is at 27 and POP at 28)

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:42PM] warning: Property xpoPatchesPCPunished on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to  (2702AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:42PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuards on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (27043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:42PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (27027FB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/25/2016 - 08:51:42PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (28055C79) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/25/2016 - 08:51:42PM] Error: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (2702BB0B) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0703CE6C) is not the right type

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:42PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (2805622F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:43PM] warning: Property xpoPatchesPCPunished on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to  (2702AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/25/2016 - 08:51:43PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (27027FB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:43PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuards on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (27043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:43PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (28055C79) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:43PM] Error: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (2702BB0B) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0703CE6C) is not the right type

[02/25/2016 - 08:51:43PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (2805622F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Yes, I see, ... they are harmless ... well except for the spam. ;)

They are the 'baked into' your save properties. A gift from Skyrim. 

Have you tried deep cleaning your save - that might work.

Unfortunately POP 8 actual, has 2 more I've deleted. :blush: 

You guys are awesome! Especially Inte! Woo!

Thank you.

Another question. Is there a known issue with being arrested when equipped with DD items? Whenever I get arrested and brought to the jailer, the jailer does nothing and I'm free to walk around. I end up having to reload my game.

Edit: It seems I have managed to get it to work by disabling the DD items for follower and remove DD items buttons. However I am noticing, while imprisoned in Markarth, the last person to enter the cell will join me in the cell the next time someone comes in to conduct punishment. I have bout 2 nobles and 3 POBH's in there at the moment.

Yes, I see, ... they are harmless ... well except for the spam. ;)

They are the 'baked into' your save properties. A gift from Skyrim. 

Have you tried deep cleaning your save - that might work.

Unfortunately POP 8 actual, has 2 more I've deleted. :blush:

I'm afraid not, they are appearing in a brand new game (I just started a new one a few minutes ago to test).

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (25055C79) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] ERROR: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (2402BB0B) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0703CE6C) is not the right type

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuards on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (24043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (2505622F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (24027FB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property xpoPatchesPcPunished on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to  (2402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (25055C79) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] ERROR: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (2402BB0B) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0703CE6C) is not the right type

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuards on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (24043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (24027FB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property xpoPatchesPcPunished on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to  (2402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/26/2016 - 08:02:59PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (2505622F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Here's the complete log so you can see the whole thing in context. I only noticed when starting a new game the other day and was expecting the log size to fall and it didn't, so maybe some leftovers in the scripts perhaps

Papyrus.0.log

That is strange indeed, because those properties had been deleted a long time ago.

Looks like POP is not the only one at that.

I would have to blame CK. Even though something is deleted in CK - it is actually only marked as deleted and not actually deleted, so next time CK loads - it will not load the deleted stuff, but my guess is that it is still there.

Since most of these properties are tied to scripts, I don't think TES5 will be much help.

Hmm, no they are not actual 'dirty' edits.
Dirty edits are when something in the vanilla was changed and then the change was reverted back to the vanilla, without it actually being removed instead. TES5 will catch this however.  

Fixed: ^_^
All except for the 'Slots' property on xpoAnimation which extends sslAnimationFactory script and 'Slots' is a property there. Are you still using SL 1.59c?

My guess was correct. Apparently, even though I deleted those properties in each of the scripts, I had to go back in CK and open the properties window for each script, hit 'OK' and then save the .esp in CK again, even though nothing in CK was actually changed.

I always thought (as I've read) that those properties get baked into the save and that's that. I guess these were different.

Thanks for letting me know that they were showing up within a new game, which prompted me to dig deeper. :P

All except for the 'Slots' property on xpoAnimation which extends sslAnimationFactory script and 'Slots' is a property there. Are you still using SL 1.59c?

Thanks Inte, yes I am still using SL 1.59c as I've only partially fixed Deviously Helpless (still can't get that bloody Bandit chase routine to work properly again, though everything else works). I'm rolling backwards and forwards between both version of SL but my main game is still on 1.59c. To be fair the problem isn't with SL but papyrusutils

I don't mean to sound ungrateful to Ashal who has done tremendous work with SL but tbh I don't personally see much of a gain in v1.61 aside from extra animation slots which I've never used anyway and it breaks parts of ZAP as well. I'm probably getting close to the point of just freezing the whole installation as it's doing everything I want and is stable, but we'll see how it goes.

My guess was correct. Apparently, even though I deleted those properties in each of the scripts, I had to go back in CK and open the properties window for each script, hit 'OK' and then save the .esp in CK again, even though nothing in CK was actually changed.

That does make sense I guess if CK references the script in the esp it would still need to be removed if the script itself changes. I don't think Bethesda like to make things easy.

Hmm, no they are not actual 'dirty' edits.

Dirty edits are when something in the vanilla was changed and then the change was reverted back to the vanilla, without it actually being removed instead. TES5 will catch this however.  

Fixed: ^_^

I always thought (as I've read) that those properties get baked into the save and that's that. I guess these were different.

Thanks for letting me know that they were showing up within a new game, which prompted me to dig deeper. :P

The whole way Papyrus scripting works feels like backing into a buzzsaw... (it is the only script I know that requires source files to compile for linking to other scripts, all other scripting languages I know will use the compiled scripts for that purpose)

You had to add properties manually in the first place, that should have warned you that removing them would also be a manual step. The problem of course is that it is so easy to miss when you remove a property since you don't have any visible problems, the script will of course work just fine without removing the extra property. Its is because of that problem you should do your testing with papyrus logging enabled and examine your logs after a test to make sure you have not missed any problems.