as long as the problem with the whip marks is not solved the whole mod is meaningless because without whipmarks i wouldnt play any zaz mod.. so please take a deep and detailed look into that and if this is done by zaz registration please explain in detail which registration you mean. thank you.

edit : i have to say that this problem is not created by pop or po at all. it happens with maria eden too. it is a problerm of the too old zaz ap and the newer skse and fnis, i guess. however, there is nobody here to update zaz, you are the only one who could solve this problem.

Ok, POP 8 Zeta is up for grabs.

This one has a menu for each skill, so among all the possible combos one should fit your criteria.

I nearly wet myself in anticipation when I saw this, having tried it now I think I will :)

It's perfect, it's brilliant, thank you so much for this :heart:

When I have a moment I'll try it with a BH from Winterhold to Windhelm. There's an extremely nasty Master Conjuror at Fort Karstav that wanders out onto the road sometime. Even at level 25+ it can one shot me with an ice spike, so it'll be interesting to see who wins :D

Great mod, Just a couple of things with followers I'd like to mention:

When I get arrested with a follower I get a collar and the follower doesn't, the jailor eventually notices this and says something.  The jailor gives my follower a collar but then mine disappears, then the jailor takes it off my follower and puts it back on me, once again leaving my follower without one.

When I get arrested with a follower one of us gets a prison outfit, and the other is naked (prison clothes are turned off in mcm) It seems to be random who ends up getting one.

I noticed that while followers get stripped, bound and put in pillories they don't ever seem to get punished by guards.  I'm just wondering if there are any plans to add that functionality?

First, was this with POP 8?
Second, custom follower, or vanilla?

Great mod, Just a couple of things with followers I'd like to mention:

When I get arrested with a follower I get a collar and the follower doesn't, the jailor eventually notices this and says something.  The jailor gives my follower a collar but then mine disappears, then the jailor takes it off my follower and puts it back on me, once again leaving my follower without one.

You know, that collar is very expensive so there is only one to go around. ;)

Actually, the follower not getting a collar at first was by design, I thought the jailer noticing that and equipping it later, would be a neat conversation piece.
The collar going from you to the follower and back, however is not. I would need a log to see what is happening there.

When I get arrested with a follower one of us gets a prison outfit, and the other is naked (prison clothes are turned off in mcm) It seems to be random who ends up getting one.

This one is also not intended, this might have something to do with follower mods.

I noticed that while followers get stripped, bound and put in pillories they don't ever seem to get punished by guards.  I'm just wondering if there are any plans to add that functionality?

Two things might be the cause of this.

1. If POP 8, this is a new ... untested feature, about respecting the gender you have chosen in the MCM 'pillory' page, make sure that is set to 'Both' or something like that, don't remember the exact MCM option atm.
  2. In the POP MCM there is a % slider that will allow punishments to happen to your follower.

First, was this with POP 8?

Second, custom follower, or vanilla?

I'm using patch 7f

The follower was a custom follower (Vivace from nexus) and I'm using EFF

Bobzombie, on 10 Feb 2016 - 9:58 PM, said:snapback.png

This one is also not intended, this might have something to do with follower mods.

I did notice this happen with a vanilla follower as well, although while using EFF.

I attached the log

Papyrus.0.log

I'm running into an annoying problem that's stopping me from able to use the mod (using patch 7f).

When I get arrested and I start following the guard to the prison, the jail master is walking around outside. So once I go inside the prison with the guard, the next part doesn't trigger since there's no jail master inside. If I go to the debug menu and use the MoveJailertoPlayer option, the next part where the PC is stripped triggers but then instead of the jail master leading me to my cell, he once again goes back outside.

I tried using just the original PO mod and it was working fine, so if it is a conflict with another mod, it seems to be conflicting with just this mod and not the original. I'm not using any mod that are listed as incompatible in the MCM menu, and I'm not using any mod that alters the cities or the prisons. In terms of load order, I made sure nothing is overwriting it in the left pane in MO, and as for the esps, I tried the load order set by LOOT and also tried placing both PO esps towards the very end. I also did all my testing by starting a new game each time.

If anyone has come across the same issue or has an idea what might be causing it, please let me know. If not, I guess I'll settle for just using the original PO mod.

Try a Force Restart from the Debug menu in MCM and then get arrested, it usually fixes these types of problem.

What location was it btw? I ask as if you use DCL you need DCL above PO in your load order for the time being to avoid a problem in Dawnstar (will be fixed in next DCL)

Try a Force Restart from the Debug menu in MCM and then get arrested, it usually fixes these types of problem.

What location was it btw? I ask as if you use DCL you need DCL above PO in your load order for the time being to avoid a problem in Dawnstar (will be fixed in next DCL)

I mostly just tested in Whiterun and a couple of times in Riften. I tried again just now in Solitude and still having the same issue. I'm not using DCL. Force restart also didn't seem to fix it.

Log, definitely.

Here's the log. I started a new game, teleported to Whiterun with Alternate Start, punched a guard near dragonsreach and while following, noticed the jail master walking around outside. Once inside Dragonsreach, I used the MoveJailertoPlayer option, my PC gets stripped and then the jailer walks out again.

I get the feeling I neglected something basic...just can't figure out what that is.

Papyrus.0.log

You are missing most if not all the scripts. If using MO check your settings.

Do you have an POP MCM?

EDIT: My scripts are loose, whereas the original PO' are in a .bsa file.

Yep, the POP options are showing up under the PO MCM. Here's a screenshot (not sure if the text is supposed to appear that way though on the left pane).

In MO, I have most of the scripts from the original PO being overwritten by POP (I didn't unpack the bsa from the original). Looking under the scripts folder for POP, it does appear to have all the scripts.

Also, I think it's safe to say that it's not a conflict with another mod, since I just tested by disabling all other mods except for the bare essentials and I'm still experiencing this issue.

post-798530-0-05986400-1455290308_thumb.jpg

Hmm, I see ... so at least some of the scripts are loading.   :-/

Your log is full of errors from aliases that did not fill.

[02/11/2016 - 11:34:29PM] error: Property AtChest on script xpojailprops attached to alias xpoWhiterunVars on quest xpoJailVars (3C01B1CA) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (3C050245) is not the right type

In the above example the property 'AtChest' is looking for the prisoner belongings chest alias location Xmarker (<NULL form> (3C050245) should be <xpoWhiterunAtChest> (3C050245) - you can find this with TES5) that is loaded on arrest. It didn't hence the (<NULL form>). The jail Master needs this alias because his/her AI 'wander package' is centered around it. Without it the jail Master would do weird things, like leaving the jail. All these aliases are filled on their quest start. One reason for them failing would be running too many mods on slow computers. 

Since you've already tried the usual suspects, new game, LOOT, last in load order etc., how about TES5?

What about the PO MCM 'Debug' page, do all the quests say 'Yes'? Screenie of that?

You might want to try POP 8, I've added a redundant function that will try to fill these aliases by crime faction not just by location.

Quick question Inte

Is POP8 zeta the release candidate for POP8 or is there more to do. I'm looking to use it in my main game now so thought I'd best ask first

EDIT1:

One question on POP8 if the SP loss was set to say -10 but the pc only had 8 SP is there a check? A skill can't drop below zero but I was wondering whether actively removing SP's would cause a ctd if it tries to force a negative number (hope that makes sense). I know it's okay with a spell effect (I doctored Bathing in Skyrim to drop Sneak to zero if the pc was dirty) but I was wondering if directly removing SP would cause a problem

EDIT2:

For a future enhancement if this is feasible (it would definitely need a toggle as some players will hate it) could I suggest:

At present for non violent crimes or bounties under a1000 a guard will just say "Wait I know you" and the pc can just walk away. Could we have a setting that would have a chance percent (set by player) that the guard would become more vigilant and force the pc into the arrest dialogue.

The thinking is this, the pc can get around Holds (unless they're really notorious) but there's always a chance that they might run into a guard that's more vigilant or takes their duty a bit more seriously. Could also be extended to NPC's who don't like the pc much as well (chance to report to a guard) forcing any guard to engage the pc.

Hmm, I see ... so at least some of the scripts are loading.   :-/

Your log is full of errors from aliases that did not fill.

[02/11/2016 - 11:34:29PM] error: Property AtChest on script xpojailprops attached to alias xpoWhiterunVars on quest xpoJailVars (3C01B1CA) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (3C050245) is not the right type

In the above example the property 'AtChest' is looking for the prisoner belongings chest alias location Xmarker (<NULL form> (3C050245) should be <xpoWhiterunAtChest> (3C050245) - you can find this with TES5) that is loaded on arrest. It didn't hence the (<NULL form>). The jail Master needs this alias because his/her AI 'wander package' is centered around it. Without it the jail Master would do weird things, like leaving the jail. All these aliases are filled on their quest start. One reason for them failing would be running too many mods on slow computers. 

Since you've already tried the usual suspects, new game, LOOT, last in load order etc., how about TES5?

What about the PO MCM 'Debug' page, do all the quests say 'Yes'? Screenie of that?

You might want to try POP 8, I've added a redundant function that will try to fill these aliases by crime faction not just by location.

Ok I'm an idiot because I think I was using an older version of the original PO mod (thought I was using 033 since I even labelled the version in MO as 033). I just re-downloaded the original PO and everything is working great.

Thanks for all the help and sorry for the trouble. Knew I did something dumb somewhere since nobody else was having the issue.

Quick question Inte

Is POP8 zeta the release candidate for POP8 or is there more to do. I'm looking to use it in my main game now so thought I'd best ask first

POP 8 Zeta is a RC.

EDIT1:

One question on POP8 if the SP loss was set to say -10 but the pc only had 8 SP is there a check? A skill can't drop below zero but I was wondering whether actively removing SP's would cause a ctd if it tries to force a negative number (hope that makes sense). I know it's okay with a spell effect (I doctored Bathing in Skyrim to drop Sneak to zero if the pc was dirty) but I was wondering if directly removing SP would cause a problem

Yes, there is a check before the SP mod is applied. If the result is not >= 0 then it gets set to 0.  

EDIT2:

For a future enhancement if this is feasible (it would definitely need a toggle as some players will hate it) could I suggest:

At present for non violent crimes or bounties under a1000 a guard will just say "Wait I know you" and the pc can just walk away. Could we have a setting that would have a chance percent (set by player) that the guard would become more vigilant and force the pc into the arrest dialogue.

The thinking is this, the pc can get around Holds (unless they're really notorious) but there's always a chance that they might run into a guard that's more vigilant or takes their duty a bit more seriously. Could also be extended to NPC's who don't like the pc much as well (chance to report to a guard) forcing any guard to engage the pc.

Problem with low bounties is that the sentence is light, and basically nothing happens.

With the API I made for PO, triggering an arrest is very easy.

In fact in my own game I changed what happens if you hit Master or any of the assistants from the CD shop, while wearing any CD devices.

Before, the moment you hit them you get paralyzed and then they would just kill you.

With my change they will arrest you for Falkreath with a 2000g bounty instead, and take you to jail. This way you get to travel with Master around Skyrim for a bit. :P

Can you imagine it? ... being arrested by say Nazeem?

Nazeem: "... Do you get to the Cloud District very often? ..."

PC: " ... I'll show you a stars district ... " (bitch-slaps  Nazeem)

Nazeem renders PC helpless, and takes him/her to jail while being condescending all the way there. :P

Haven't seen you comment on my minor suggestion so ill repost it. Could you possibly add blood potions to the food list for us vampire lovers? Its a big risk to us to go out in the sun unfed after all granted with most overhauls sun damage can be toggled off some of them require you feeding though to update stuff like that. What i've been doing in the interim is console spawning a bandit or something and killing him.

On patch 7f, getting arrested works fine - but I've got a problem with pillory... no punishments. Had the same in Whiterun and Falkreath (not tried in other areas).

As my char is moved from jail to pillory or back again, guards will whip and whip marks appear fine for me. But while in the pillory, nothing. I've got it set to Jailer only for scenes (due to crowd problems on previous versions). The jailer walks around a bit - and does some idle animations, but no punishments. Then after about 12 hours (tried waiting a few hours, no change), my char is moved back to the jail.

Do you need more info? Or can anyone suggest what I might have set wrong?

Haven't seen you comment on my minor suggestion so ill repost it. Could you possibly add blood potions to the food list for us vampire lovers? Its a big risk to us to go out in the sun unfed after all granted with most overhauls sun damage can be toggled off some of them require you feeding though to update stuff like that. What i've been doing in the interim is console spawning a bandit or something and killing him.

Here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/?view=findpost&p=1460074

On patch 7f, getting arrested works fine - but I've got a problem with pillory... no punishments. Had the same in Whiterun and Falkreath (not tried in other areas).

As my char is moved from jail to pillory or back again, guards will whip and whip marks appear fine for me. But while in the pillory, nothing. I've got it set to Jailer only for scenes (due to crowd problems on previous versions). The jailer walks around a bit - and does some idle animations, but no punishments. Then after about 12 hours (tried waiting a few hours, no change), my char is moved back to the jail.

Do you need more info? Or can anyone suggest what I might have set wrong?

Make sure you were arrested for major crimes.

Here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/?view=findpost&p=1460074

Doh im blind according to this wiki post theres in game but dawnguard required dammit guess ill stick with spawning bodies or shutting sun damage off i like to run it with better vampires @ stage 2+.

And the bounty was because 1) got raped in public under ddcls no sex in public option + i had a crap load of skooma on me from a combo of skooma whore + skooma whore addicted.