In retrospect it would make sense to also have to remove those properties in CK, but once I deleted them in their respective scripts they were gone from CK as well. I actually did not have to do anything in CK, other than opening each script's properties window and closing it again, by hitting 'OK' not "Cancel'.

A warning from CK would have been nice.

In retrospect it would make sense to also have to remove those properties in CK, but once I deleted them in their respective scripts they were gone from CK as well. I actually did not have to do anything in CK, other than opening each script's properties window and closing it again, by hitting 'OK' not "Cancel'.

A warning from CK would have been nice.

Better yet, the Papyrus compiler should have removed them as a final step so you didn't have to but all sorts of obvious things don't seem to happen when Bethesda is involved, I suppose I shouldn't complain so much since they actually do support modding (to a degree) instead of making it an obscure art practiced only by the most dedicated. A warning when you add NEW properties that need to be set would be the perfect complement to an automatic removal.

I seem to be having an issue with getting arrested.  When the guards arrest me, I get bound and either left there while they stare at me, or I get into this loop of being unbound and arrested again over and over.  Any ideas?

I am getting the same issue. After stopping and binding me and checking for keys, I get a message "Markarth guard cannot arrest you for The Reach" or similar, and then I'm let go. This has occurred in The Reach, Winterhold and Eastmarch. Sometimes I am caught in a loop where I am let go like this and immediately afterwards the whole arrest dialogue begins again. 

Also, triggering a manual arrest doesn't seem to be working for me. 

I have tried this in both, a clean save with an old character and a brand new character. I did a brand new xPO install v.33 fix + Patch 8.

Thanks,

Doc Fate

I seem to be having an issue with getting arrested.  When the guards arrest me, I get bound and either left there while they stare at me, or I get into this loop of being unbound and arrested again over and over.  Any ideas?

I am getting the same issue. After stopping and binding me and checking for keys, I get a message "Markarth guard cannot arrest you for The Reach" or similar, and then I'm let go. This has occurred in The Reach, Winterhold and Eastmarch. Sometimes I am caught in a loop where I am let go like this and immediately afterwards the whole arrest dialogue begins again. 

I have tried this in both, a clean save with an old character and a brand new character. I did a brand new xPO install v.33 fix + Patch 8.

Thanks,

Doc Fate

Try fiddling with your load order. There is some conflict with DD equip I believe. I think DD equip has to be below POP. Might also be an issue with DCL if you use it. For me changing these mods around in the load order fixed this issue.

Some feedback...

1) YES, a new version! Thanks, Inte! :)

2) I love that you began the integration of the "Detention center" or whatever it is called below Windhelm! :heart:

3) Tried getting arrested in Winterhold, worked just fine. Some observations:

- Progress of the arrest was slower than in earlier versions. Lots of standing around and waiting for scene progression. No bugs or crashes though, just slow.

- The guard started walking down the road with me in tow. I imagine he wanted to go all the way to the entrance in Windhelm? I didn't want to wait that long so I activated fast forward. Or are there new entrances in the other towns?

4) It is too dark in the punishment rooms, even with the fire and chandeliers. There are some camera angles for me where the light suddenly goes way brighter, but 99% of the camera angles just give me a gloomy room where I have to squint to see anything. And I want to see what's happening to my poor Dragonborn! :angel:

5) My bounty was way above the major crime threshold, but I was left alone for two nights. No punishments there.

6) The guard selected the parade through town twice. Both times we started out in Windhelm, I got my hood. After that the jailer just stood around for a minute, then the hood was unequipped and I was teleported to the pillory for the rest of the day. No "fun" happened there either.

7) The slider in the MCM for the "Days until you loose skills" is broken. If activated it only has 0 and -1 as values. If you press "R" it goes to the default of 1. No way to increase above 1.

8) Are you planning to integrate the nice furniture in the new cells into the nightly punishment scenarios? Would be a shame to leave them unused... :lol:

9) Your MCM slowly begins to resemble that of DCL, so many settings. Any chance that we might get an import / export function?

Thanks,

Doc Fate

Try fiddling with your load order. There is some conflict with DD equip I believe. I think DD equip has to be below POP. Might also be an issue with DCL if you use it. For me changing these mods around in the load order fixed this issue.

My load order is PO,PO patch, DCL, DD-E  I have not heard of a DCL conflict with PO.

Is Pop 8 any different from pop 8 zeta?

Oh yeah, a lot more features in POP 8, and yes I know it looks counterintuitive but zeta was just a test, ... and only a test. ;)

Remember, this patch requires a clean save, i.e. clean the previously installed PO + POP.  I've seen really strange things happening on an 'dirty' save.

If the save IS clean, then I need a log.

Thanks,

Doc Fate

See above. ;)

Some feedback...

1) YES, a new version! Thanks, Inte! :)

2) I love that you began the integration of the "Detention center" or whatever it is called below Windhelm! :heart:

3) Tried getting arrested in Winterhold, worked just fine. Some observations:

- Progress of the arrest was slower than in earlier versions. Lots of standing around and waiting for scene progression. No bugs or crashes though, just slow.

- The guard started walking down the road with me in tow. I imagine he wanted to go all the way to the entrance in Windhelm? I didn't want to wait that long so I activated fast forward. Or are there new entrances in the other towns?

4) It is too dark in the punishment rooms, even with the fire and chandeliers. There are some camera angles for me where the light suddenly goes way brighter, but 99% of the camera angles just give me a gloomy room where I have to squint to see anything. And I want to see what's happening to my poor Dragonborn! :angel:

5) My bounty was way above the major crime threshold, but I was left alone for two nights. No punishments there.

6) The guard selected the parade through town twice. Both times we started out in Windhelm, I got my hood. After that the jailer just stood around for a minute, then the hood was unequipped and I was teleported to the pillory for the rest of the day. No "fun" happened there either.

7) The slider in the MCM for the "Days until you loose skills" is broken. If activated it only has 0 and -1 as values. If you press "R" it goes to the default of 1. No way to increase above 1.

8) Are you planning to integrate the nice furniture in the new cells into the nightly punishment scenarios? Would be a shame to leave them unused... :lol:

9) Your MCM slowly begins to resemble that of DCL, so many settings. Any chance that we might get an import / export function?

1. NP.

2. Jailer's Place ... the name could use some improvement.

3. The arrest scene is for immersion, your captor would admire his/hers handiwork along the way. There is a MCM option to turn that off. 

<> Your captor walking you to jail is 80% of the fun.  (I like the helplessness of it, especially if used with DDe ... not much you can do but follow your Master (Captor) to wherever he/she is taking you, I never fast forward. :P). You have MCM options to make that walk into a run, as well.  Also, since POP 8 is saving all of your bounties on arrest, you and your captor can pass through any town without the guards bothering you about your outstanding bounties.  

4. I was going for the atmospheric lightning of a tavern not the cold light found in most jails. I guess I could add a light switch on the wall as an option.

5. I am trying to involve the nobles down there in your fun, unfortunately it is kind of crowded down there and some of them will have a hard time path-ing to your cell. The other option is to have only the jail Master partake in the fun, which might get monotone after a while.  

6. Punishments are randomly selected. Did the jailer equip a whip? If not, then the crowd gathering quest went wrong and I would need a log.

7. Sounds like it is working as intended. It is a dynamic slider, in other words you cannot select the max number of days in jail until you have been arrested and that number determined. Try adjusting that after the arrest.  

8. Yes. But, the problem is the real needs mods, you can't really eat while in one of those. ^_^

9. You mean Json file? I'm sure if I wear one of the DCL's unescapable armbinders for say a week, @Kimy will teach me how to do that. ;)

hi there ! :)

i've been playing with PO in my game since when i found out Loverslab existence in april 2014, and never removed it from my load list since i love it !  and love it even more since when you started creating patches for it :D  so thanks both to you and Xaz :)

now... since in the last 2 years the list of mods related to DD, slavery, etc i have downloaded from this site got longer and longer, i started having problems and wondered if you (or Xaz) might do something to solve them...  for example, i got arrested in Riften and every time the jailor took me out of my cell to go to the marketplace, when we passed by the guard sitting near the entrance door some mod (SD+ i think) triggered and the soldier wanted to rape me while PO whanted me to follow the jailor... if this happens during the way in (going to cell) i can "spam" the spacebar to have the sex animation end quickly and then run to reach the jailor, but when it happens on the way out, the jailor reaches the load door before i can end the animation and i get a CTD :(  i had to kill the guard via console to solve the problem... :P  but that's not the only problem, since other mods may trigger some action by NPC when i'm naked or restrained (and with PO i'm both) that may create some problems... :(

so i wondered if there's any way you can "stop" that mods from triggering while i'm under arrest...  this may be a stupid question, but not being a modder at all i have no idea of what can be done and what it's impossible... :P

oh, one more thing...  i got arrested in Whiterun at the very beginning of the game, when i had done no quest at all, not even unbound (starting with LAL) and entered the city paying the guard not telling i was there for the dragon attack...  and when the jailor brought me to the cage in dragonsreach, Irileth spent all the time telling me that jarl balgruuf wasn't receiving visitors and expecting me to tell i was there with news from helgen (that i wasn't in the right position to tell :P ) several animations in the cage didn't start correctly and other funny things happened...  finally i decided to load a previously saved game and disable the cage scenario for the moment in order to avoid that issue (i had no problems with the pillory and parade)

thanks again for the great work :)

------------------------------------------------

PS:  in case it matters, i still have patch 7f since i don't like upgrading mods during game but only when i end a game before starting the new one :)