Follower interaction does not seem to work with the beta. Using Inigo as a follower, when I get arrested, he just follows me around as normal.

Followers work, just the custom ones (Inigo, Arissa, etc) wont since they behave in a different way than the normal follower.

This may or (probably) may not work with Inigo, but a possible "at your own risk" workaround to make some of the custom followers work with mods like this can be to "force recruit" them in EFF (Extensible Follower Framework). However, before you do that please know that doing this is usually not recommended by the custom followers' authors. Save and backup your game before attempting it in case something breaks and then thoroughly test your follower's custom functions before you play on -- and to be on the safe side, don't use EFF's features like "change name", "set aggression" etc. on them.

Follower interaction does not seem to work with the beta. Using Inigo as a follower, when I get arrested, he just follows me around as normal.

Followers work, just the custom ones (Inigo, Arissa, etc) wont since they behave in a different way than the normal follower.

Inigo would work in previous version.

Doesn't work for me either. I used Leah from DCL as a test subject, and she's a 100% vanilla follower. The hands bound animation was playing for her but no restraints.

Rolling back to v7 she got bound normally.

@Inte

Suggestion for a possible enhancement mostly for immersion reasons.

How easy would it be to add a toggle so that only the active/fighting skills have skill point reduction (i.e. one handed, two handed, armour, archery etc).

The idea behind it is that languishing in prison these are the sorts of skills that would get rusty as they can't be practised, whereas magic could still be practised when the guards weren't around.

Just an idea but ignore if it's a lot of work

Doesn't work for me either. I used Leah from DCL as a test subject, and she's a 100% vanilla follower. The hands bound animation was playing for her but no restraints.

Rolling back to v7 she got bound normally.

Make sure you have selected some restraints in the DDe MCM 'Device Library' page. Or uncheck 'Use DD restraints on follower' in POP MCM.  

@Inte

Suggestion for a possible enhancement mostly for immersion reasons.

How easy would it be to add a toggle so that only the active/fighting skills have skill point reduction (i.e. one handed, two handed, armour, archery etc).

The idea behind it is that languishing in prison these are the sorts of skills that would get rusty as they can't be practised, whereas magic could still be practised when the guards weren't around.

Just an idea but ignore if it's a lot of work

Good idea, I'll see what I can do. :P

I'll probably add a toggle for all the skills, that way the player can choose which ones should degrade while in jail.

Doesn't work I'm afraid

Tested in Markarth

Firstly the minor bugs:

Noble gets stuck in the punishment room though hitting wait then clears it

On release the iron collar is left in inventory

Major bugs

The skill toggle boxes all become untoggled on a load

No XP LXP SP LXP is deducted.

EDIT:

Checked with papyrusutil 32 and same result, it loses the toggles

Fixed!
Oh yes, the limitation of arrays in Skyrim. Had to go back to using Papyrus Utilities, good thing @Ashal made easy to do that.

The iron collar I left in the player inventory as a souvenir for the time spent in jail. (I like collecting souvenirs) ^_^

How does the noble get stuck in the punishing room? Is he/her trying to walk through the locked door or  just sits there?

Fixed!

Oh yes, the limitation of arrays in Skyrim. Had to go back to using Papyrus Utilities, good thing @Ashal made easy to do that.

The iron collar I left in the player inventory as a souvenir for the time spent in jail. (I like collecting souvenirs) ^_^

How does the noble get stuck in the punishing room? Is he/her trying to walk through the locked door or  just sits there?

The noble moved around but is stuck on the wrong side of the door (in the cell). If you hit T to wait the cell door does open so the noble can get out and it proceeds correctly from then on

Here is POP 8 Δ. Hopefully all is good with the skill modding.

One thing to note, since this stores the skill toggle boxes in a StorageUtil list, it is independent of your save. In other words if you load a save, set the skills in the MCM then exit MCM and quit the game without saving, when you come back in the game the new skills toggles are going to be there.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8 Delta.7z

Patch 8 Delta is installing now, and soon I'll be able to properly test it.  (Had to make a new character, but I can always go start some trouble in just about any city you need tested.)

Edit: Regarding the new character, was mostly a point that I didn't have a save without the patches, so I'm a little behind schedule on testing.  No point in trying to raise a bounty through stealing, I can't end up with enough to make it worthwhile, but trying to hack one of the guards to death with a crappy iron sword won't work, either.  But, in my travels so far, I have found a steel sword, which should, in theory, work better.

As for why a guard, well, no point in killing anyone potentially important.

I reinstalled this mod after quite a while. It didn't work in my setup at the time but I was hoping it works now.

I have Solutions and I see it needs a patch for this mod to work, does the patch available with Solutions still work with the current version of this mod or is it outdated?

And does this mod have it's own MCM or is it inside the PO MCM cause I can't remember? Thanks!

Oh no! ... but it is Δ.  ^_^

How did you test it?
I tried every way I could think of, and the toggles do stay. 

Remember after setting the toggles you have to exit the MCM back to your game, then go into the system menu to quit.

Perhaps try to clean your save?

It was on a cleaned save.

I set the toggles saved, went to system menu then reloaded and they're all untoggled.

Silly question I know but is the file here the right version?

Ahh, I wonder, I'll try quitting to see if that works

EDIT:

Actually physically quitting seems to have done the trick. I'll test and let you know how it works out