Inte:  I haven't used PO or POP for a while now, busy trying other mods, but I must say you've done some outstanding work.  

Now the bad; my female PC picked up Annekka crag-jumper from Dark Water Crossing as a follower so she could have one last adventure since her husband was somewhat of a tool.   She was well used on the trip to Riften, doubt she will ever be happy back home, then in Riften she and my PC spent a day in jail due to a small bounty ... er, let's not talk about it.  The pillory worked pretty good, she and my PC were whipped, fucked and humiliated.  All good.  Then she was released and brought over to my PC for god only knows what.  Then the male jailer told her she wasn't doing it right, whatever 'right' is, and proceeded to fuck my PC. Well of course she wasn't doing it right since she was a FEMALE.  If my female PC had a male follower that might have made more sense but Annekka is a female NOT MALE.  On the other hand, if my PC was male it still wouldn't have made sense.

So I guess the gender restriction "male only" for my female PC doesn't work or I have a problem with my installation?  If I was playing a male PC with a male follower and this happened, I would have burned my computer at the stake, or at least removed the mod.  Almost did anyway and will if this is intended as part of POP.  

A more temperate course would be to not enjoy all the new features and just get arrested without a follower.  That would be a shame.

Not saying everyone nor anyone should play their game like I play mine.  Just would appreciate the opportunity to play my game without such nonsense. In other words, gender restriction should work ...

I got this idea whilst asking for mod suggestion for my playthrough, thought posting it here too for visibility and see how good they are. 

The idea of early release, but on the condition that you'll be wearing a restraint like a collar or belt till you are able to pay the rest of your bounty. Likewise you also have the option when confronted by bounty hunters to pay off your bounty to the local guards/jailer, as they're the only people who can unlock it for you. The availability for early release or putting on the restraints from the bounty hunter can then be control by setting an amount of bounty for both or independently so if your bounty is higher than what is set, the option will not be available to you.

The restraint may have bad passive effects to reinforce payments, like random electric shocks or something. And whenever you are within the hold that restrained you, the local guards may also randomly grab you for a pillory punishment, since you are basically a property of that hold. Since bounty are hold specific, then each hold would put different restraint on you to pay up. When I thought of this idea, I was also thinking of mods like Deviously Enslaved Continued in mind so wearing one in public could escalate to something worse.

I also thought of a punishment where you are sometime sent to the local inn and tavern at night where you're basically forced into prostitution to pay up your bounty as part of the prison sentence and are returned to your jail in early morning. The guards could also randomly force you to prostitution in the inn so you might want to avoid it while being a state property.

Let's see, for example.

• RBP is set at 3000
  • POP is set at 2000

If your current bounty is say 2200 the load order does not matter here, you will always get arrested through POP.

The 'fun' comes when your bounty is above 3000, both POP and RBP will 'race' to arrest you.

POP does have a bounty slider, you can set it anywhere from 0 to 10000.

If RBP is tracking the bounty using a global variable just set that to something very high instead of the 3000 it is set at now, that way this scenario will always work -- problem fixed, for now.

Thank your for the answer. So if POP  go from 0 to 10000 then will set the condition on 10001 by example in RBP so if i get arrested by one bounty of more of 11000 then POP dont will fire but RBP  for this i will rise the vainilla crime bounties, i already planned/done becuause always seen me  too low, i will put murder alest 10000, stelal horse  like 5000 and so on,.

Btw, in POP the hired thughs dont auto delete, and dont respawn ( dont had the respawn flag ). In many playaround i kill them and stay forever until i disable them, i check it on TES5edit and seen miss the autoclean scrip which the unoficial patch add but like POP thunghs are custom i cant forward the changes ( which can be done with vanilla one ) and i dont had idea how add that scrip ( i am only know edit stuff on TES5edit ). If can, do you see about it ?? Thank you.

question aimed at Inte (great work by the way :heart:)

from what I have read whichever is loaded later in the load order is the one that will take precedence for which will fire.

and there is a way through Simple Slavery to go from arrest then release (simple slavery kicks in and then sends you to RBP).

if I am correct (POP will fire if it loaded later in the load order) cutting out RPB (other than the SS route) so my question is

how hard (and if its worth the effort if possible) to adjust the Jailer's functioning (when the Jailer determines your sentence is there

a check on the amount of current fine?) so that if the current fine at the time the guard turns you over to the Jailer is above a certain

amount the Jailer would send you to RPB instead of standard POP but below that amount it would use standard POP functions??

I did try to do this myself but all I managed to do was have to reload POP because I kept borking it up ( I don't have enough knowledge

to be sure I was even doing it right) but before posting here at least I can honestly say I did try on my own.

So, eta on Solstheim support?

C'mon. :)

Fine, here is xPOP 8 Beta.

I don't have time to test it, I was going to hold it back until I could, but since you are so eager maybe you can.

This is an mostly untested beta version so make sure you test it on a separate save.

This release requires a clean save, since it modifies existing PO properties. I other words make sure you clean PO + POP from your save first then install this version.

Features

• Added .::. Arrest support for Solstheim, you're welcome.   :P
  • Added .::. Arrest support for Markarth. You are going to be taken to a secret location.
  • Added .::. Arrest support for Winterhold. Same secret location, ... and no it's not the Chill.

Maybe you can test the arrest with the BH, the corresponding hold guards, the sentence, etc. 

• Patched .::. Gender restriction check for pillory punishments ... probably. Maybe @JahReit can test this.

To do.

• Stop Miraak from teleporting you out of your cell when sleeping, ... not sure how. :blush:

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8 Beta.7z

<p>

So, eta on Solstheim support?C'mon. :)

Fine, here is xPOP 8 Beta.I don't have time to test it, I was going to hold it back until I could, but since you are so eager maybe you can.This is an mostly untested beta version so make sure you test it on a separate save.This release requires a clean save, since it modifies existing PO properties. I other words make sure you clean PO + POP from your save first then install this version. Features
  • Added .::. Arrest support for Solstheim, you're welcome. :P
  • Added .::. Arrest support for Markarth. You are going to be taken to a secret location.
  • Added .::. Arrest support for Winterhold. Same secret location, ... and no it's not the Chill.

Maybe you can test the arrest with the BH, the corresponding hold guards, the sentence, etc.

• Patched .::. Gender restriction check for pillory punishments ... probably. Maybe @JahReit can test this.
To do.
  • Stop Miraak from teleporting you out of your cell when sleeping, ... not sure how. :blush:

Yay, I am a test dummy.

So, eta on Solstheim support?

C'mon. :)

Fine, here is xPOP 8 Beta.

I don't have time to test it, I was going to hold it back until I could, but since you are so eager maybe you can.

This is an mostly untested beta version so make sure you test it on a separate save.

This release requires a clean save, since it modifies existing PO properties. I other words make sure you clean PO + POP from your save first then install this version.

Features

• Added .::. Arrest support for Solstheim, you're welcome.   :P

To do.

Unexpected, but thank you!  Will be sure to test this out by starting a new character (was planning to do so anyway, I just finished totally revising my load order and mod list).

K, so far everything is working good.

I like the 'secret' location, since it is such a unique locatin but unused. I like the room dedication, one for Markarth n' one for Winterhold.

I'll test some more, and let you know, but so far I haven't found any breaking bugs.

PS: you were not kidding when you said this requires a clean save. Most of the new features did not work until I did that.:P

Second PS: You forgot to mention that this will require Dragonborn DLC from now on. :)

Bug Report

Seem to have run into a huge bug at Dawnstar.

I'm doing the DB job to kill Betilde. Get arrested and tied then it just jumps me straight into a cell. I've tried resetting but it's 100% reproducible.

I switched on info in PO Patches and attached a log, I've also taken a screen shot so you can see what happens when transported into the cell. I'll try it with 7e and DDe 1.66

Papyrus.0.log

post-237718-0-52087600-1454539800_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

Tried earlier versions PO 7e and DDe 1.55 still the same problem. Looking at PO it doesn't think that you're under arrest but you are stuck in a cell without your belongings

Then tried in Whiterun with DDe1.70 and PO 7f and it worked fine so it's Dawnstar that's fubared.

EDIT2

It seems to be something to do with "the Dawnstar Guard can't areest you for the Pale".

I save cleaned all of PO, POP and DDe and then installed 7d and the result was the same. I'll do a final check with a new game just to be sure.

Tried with 7d with a new game and got the same result, looks like Dawnstar's well buggered. Tested with 7f and DDe 1.70 in Falkreath and that's working okay, so I think that Inte hates Dawnstar :P

It's all good with POP 8.

I got arrested by a Downstar guard, (2300 gold bounty) DDe kicked in, got all bound up tight, she handed me off to the jail master, she locked me in the cell.

Spent the whole time in there with regular cell punishments, I guess it is too cold outside, or maybe a bug?

But it works.

I'm totally flummoxed now as it still happens with POP8.

I've also tried with a new game with SL1.61b in case it was that but it's the same.

The only new mods I've added recently was Apropos and JContainers, so I removed those and tries with a new game and got the same thing.

Bearing in mind the message "the Dawnstar Guard can't areest you for the Pale" I suspect it may be something glitched in the game now as it maybe it's a faction problem or something. I'll try a Steam file verification to see if that helps

Good morning, Inte!

I've had an idea for a while, but I never got around to sharing until today.

let's say, for RP sake, that the player gets arrested, but doesn't get locked in a cell all alone. Why do that? Most of the holds' prisons have other characters locked up at some time or another, so why not put them to use? Sibbi Blackbriar might like some fun with a bound player who either directly or obliquely pissed off his bitch mother, Maven. What about the Redguard tool in Whiterun during "In My Time of Need?" he needs some play. The Stormcloak broad in the Castle Dour dungeon? Give her some fun time. In any of these situations, the player does not need to be let loose of his/her restraints.

On another note, the Populated Skyrim Prison Cells mod is a great idea for when the player happens to get tossed into a cell with at least three other characters. Imagine the fun when the player can't even fight back!

Well, that's all. Thanks for reading, and thanks for your good work. Keep it up!

Found the problem it's DCL 5.1, everything works without it. I'll try DCL 5.2 to see if that works

EDIT:

Tested on new game with DCL5.2 and it breaks Dawnstar again. I'll put a bug report in the Devious Cursed Loot thread but you may want to check my results and pm Kimy

Found the problem it's DCL 5.1, everything works without it. I'll try DCL 5.2 to see if that works

EDIT:

Tested on new game with DCL5.2 and it breaks Dawnstar again. I'll put a bug report in the Devious Cursed Loot thread but you may want to check my results and pm Kimy

This log is full of error traces thrown by PO(p). Not a single issue reported by DCL. With so many errors in this log it's very hard to see what's actually going on. As far as Dawnstar goes, Cursed Loot adds the Dollmaker's house there and as a consequence has edited some NavMeshes. Not sure if that's the cause of the issue, but maybe Inte can have a look at the errors and check if they could be the result of a NavMesh issue.

Let's see, for example.

• RBP is set at 3000
  • POP is set at 2000

If your current bounty is say 2200 the load order does not matter here, you will always get arrested through POP.

The 'fun' comes when your bounty is above 3000, both POP and RBP will 'race' to arrest you.

POP does have a bounty slider, you can set it anywhere from 0 to 10000.

If RBP is tracking the bounty using a global variable just set that to something very high instead of the 3000 it is set at now, that way this scenario will always work -- problem fixed, for now.

Just tried a play though using PO and Ravens Beak. Avoided the guard dialogue - (makes sense to me that if your character has a bounty then they would hardly walk up to a guard and start talking) and waited for bounty hunters (set the delay to 1 hour). Character got nabbed by bounty hunters, went to prison, PO + POP handled the punishments as normal (but I disabled Deviously Cursed Loot to avoid random sex assaults). At the end of sentence my character was released and taken outside by the jailer who returned her gear, then got transported to the slave auction by SS, thence to Ravens Beak prison. Only one problem - bounty was cancelled out after completion of sentence in PO jail. My character now has 'some time' to serve, each time she gives in ore the sentence left becomes negative - only option is to escape. As this was my intention anyway I don't mind. Tried adding bounty by console but haven't managed it yet. Still it shows that the two mods can exist together.

This log is full of error traces thrown by PO(p). Not a single issue reported by DCL. With so many errors in this log it's very hard to see what's actually going on. As far as Dawnstar goes, Cursed Loot adds the Dollmaker's house there and as a consequence has edited some NavMeshes. Not sure if that's the cause of the issue, but maybe Inte can have a look at the errors and check if they could be the result of a NavMesh issue.

Sorry, here's a normal log rather than a trace log

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT:

Here's a log with DCL removed  with PO working, I didn't clean the game just removed DCL

Papyrus.0.log

Sorry, here's a normal log rather than a trace log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

EDIT:

Here's a log with DCL removed  with PO working, I didn't clean the game just removed DCL

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Here is the culprit:

[02/04/2016 - 05:39:51PM] xpoJailVars: Failed to scan location[Location < (00018A50)>](Dawnstar).
[02/04/2016 - 05:39:51PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: Failed to scan location.
[02/04/2016 - 05:39:51PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: Done scanning location.

Which I tracked down to a dirty edit in DCL. Removed. :)

Here is the culprit:
[02/04/2016 - 05:39:51PM] xpoJailVars: Failed to scan location[Location < (00018A50)>](Dawnstar).

Thanks Kimy. Workaround for the moment is to put DCL above PO/POP :)

Here is the culprit:

Thanks Kimy. Workaround for the moment is to put DCL above PO/POP :)

Yes, that will work. It's otherwise a pretty harmless issue.

Follower interaction does not seem to work with the beta. Using Inigo as a follower, when I get arrested, he just follows me around as normal.

Followers work, just the custom ones (Inigo, Arissa, etc) wont since they behave in a different way than the normal follower.