New game so doing a prison tour and noticed a couple of oddities though the first may be intentional.

Arrested for crimes in Windhelm and the guard took me through the wall into the the Jail Master's House and then fell through the floor into the normal Windhelm Jail, so it looks as if it's confusing the Windhelm arrests navigation with the Winterhold/Markarth ones

Arrested in Morthal and noticed that the animations in the cell (the rape ones) placed the guard and pc about three foot in the air. Had some C++ runtime errors as well but that's common in those small jails for some odd reason (never happens in the big jails). The whipping scenes were normal though, I've not had a chance to test Falkreath and Dawnstar jails yet as some of my skillpoints are getting a bit low :D .

New game so doing a prison tour and noticed a couple of oddities though the first may be intentional.

Arrested for crimes in Windhelm and the guard took me through the wall into the the Jail Master's House and then fell through the floor into the normal Windhelm Jail, so it looks as if it's confusing the Windhelm arrests navigation with the Winterhold/Markarth ones

Arrested in Morthal and noticed that the animations in the cell (the rape ones) placed the guard and pc about three foot in the air. Had some C++ runtime errors as well but that's common in those small jails for some odd reason (never happens in the big jails). The whipping scenes were normal though, I've not had a chance to test Falkreath and Dawnstar jails yet as some of my skillpoints are getting a bit low :D .

1. Don't suppose you kept the log for when that happened?

2. POP 8 did add a 'center sex around marker' and moved that marker to the center of the cell, but I never had that happen. I did fall though the floor and ended up in Sinding's cell (the werewolf) in Falkreath. But that started happening with SL 1.60.

Still using SL 1.59c?

My prison experience yesterday:

While gagged, I was trying to talk to Faralda. Kimy's new gagged dialogue decided to be nasty and she reported me to the guards. I got arrested on the spot (no forcegreet from the guard) and thrown into the jailer's place. As per my settings I got sentenced to three days.

In the cell, the first thing I saw was the new light switch: works great! :)

This time, the punishments inside the cell at night worked. Mostly. During the third night, the slave and one bounty hunter switched places, so that the BH slept in my cell bed while the slave entered and had her way with me (hands bound!), all the while "MMMph" ing away at me. :D What's more, two nobles came in for some fun with the cane but decided that I was too weak and left again. What was that about?

The first day I was to be paraded through town. It consisted of the jailer and a guard constantly whaling away at me with their canes so that I couldn't even walk more than a few steps before falling to my knees. Then, after no more than an hour, the crowd left and the jailer walked me to the pillory. <-- Intended or bug?

The rest of day one as well as day two I spent in the pillory. That worked quite well, some folks bought "fun" with me from the jailer. Only problem was that the jailer wouldn't stay around, but kept circling through Windhelm. She left heading towards the city entrance and came back a few minutes later from the alley that leads to the blacksmith. So the customers had to wait until they could have their fun. <-- Intended or bug?

Day three was also spent in the pillory, but I got bored and fast forwarded to around 8pm. After that, things got haywire. I got a message that I had escaped, followed by a message that the collar got warm and fell of, then I got control back. Just as I was about to leave, I got teleported to the simple slavery auction without any message (this I had configured to 66%). So the outcome was ok, but the way to the auction was very strange.

That got me thinking: I didn't even know there was a way to escape your collar, what would be the "normal" way to escape? Is it even possible in the jailer's place? The door requires a key and everytime you get out of the cell your controls are mostly deactivated or you are on this "leash". It always looked to me that you had created the perfect prison system - no escape from POP. ;)

2. POP 8 did add a 'center sex around marker' and moved that marker to the center of the cell, but I never had that happen. I did fall though the floor and ended up in Sinding's cell (the werewolf) in Falkreath. But that started happening with SL 1.60.

Still using SL 1.59c?

1/ Afraid not, I don't have the log running unless I'm actively testing. I'll be naughty in Windhelm again and get you one.

2/ Yep still on SL1.59c not had time due to rl to dig through all of Srende's scripts to get that chase scene running (assuming I can find it, I see why Doc gave up on it)).

There's another one I forgot to mention. I was a bit *cough* naughty in Riften and noticed that when I was hung up on that X pillory the punisher wasn't able to whip me as they were getting stuck against the doorframe to the left of the X

EDIT: Here's a log, I didn't fall through the floor this time but got a long tour round the Jailers Place and seemed to jump through a wall into the cells. The guard then went back upstairs to the Jailer, I got stuck on the stairs so had to do a fast forward to the Jailer.

I had to use a LAL start cell game loader on this one so ignore the first 140 odd lines as they'll repeat on the main game load, which is why the log is so big.

Papyrus.0.log

Version 8a does not include any FaceGeom and FaceTints?

is this intentional?

Localized plugin + german translation for version 8a attached.

Plugin + String Tables only.

They are not required from POP 8 on.

Danke für die Sprachübersetzung. :P

My prison experience yesterday:

While gagged, I was trying to talk to Faralda. Kimy's new gagged dialogue decided to be nasty and she reported me to the guards. I got arrested on the spot (no forcegreet from the guard) and thrown into the jailer's place. As per my settings I got sentenced to three days.

In the cell, the first thing I saw was the new light switch: works great! :)

This time, the punishments inside the cell at night worked. Mostly. During the third night, the slave and one bounty hunter switched places, so that the BH slept in my cell bed while the slave entered and had her way with me (hands bound!), all the while "MMMph" ing away at me. :D What's more, two nobles came in for some fun with the cane but decided that I was too weak and left again. What was that about?

The first day I was to be paraded through town. It consisted of the jailer and a guard constantly whaling away at me with their canes so that I couldn't even walk more than a few steps before falling to my knees. Then, after no more than an hour, the crowd left and the jailer walked me to the pillory. <-- Intended or bug?

The rest of day one as well as day two I spent in the pillory. That worked quite well, some folks bought "fun" with me from the jailer. Only problem was that the jailer wouldn't stay around, but kept circling through Windhelm. She left heading towards the city entrance and came back a few minutes later from the alley that leads to the blacksmith. So the customers had to wait until they could have their fun. <-- Intended or bug?

Day three was also spent in the pillory, but I got bored and fast forwarded to around 8pm. After that, things got haywire. I got a message that I had escaped, followed by a message that the collar got warm and fell of, then I got control back. Just as I was about to leave, I got teleported to the simple slavery auction without any message (this I had configured to 66%). So the outcome was ok, but the way to the auction was very strange.

That got me thinking: I didn't even know there was a way to escape your collar, what would be the "normal" way to escape? Is it even possible in the jailer's place? The door requires a key and everytime you get out of the cell your controls are mostly deactivated or you are on this "leash". It always looked to me that you had created the perfect prison system - no escape from POP. ;)

1. Make sure to have the 'NPCs Arrest Using A Scene' is checked in POP MCM.

2. The slave having her way with you especially bound is a bug, though it did not happen in my tests. I'll take a look see.  With POP 8 I am trying have everybody down there partake in the fun, but it seems to be creating some problems. I'll add yet another toggle in the POP MCM that will control the fun down there. If checked everybody will partake in the fun; unchecked only the jailer is allowed to partake. Also, I am thinking to dedicate those cell beds for the player only, but then no one else can use them, ... hmm, maybe I'll add them to the player faction ... that might work better.

3. At the end of the parade your punishment continues in the pillory or the cage, so that is intended.

4. Jailer not hanging around when you're in the pillory is definitely a bug that I never had happen before, for that I would need a log.

5. Were you taken to your cell for the night between day 2 and 3? If not then the bug started with the parade, either way I would need a log of when it happened.

6. The collar is supposed to get warm and fall off, teleporting you to the SS if you escape wearing it. The message about the collar getting warm was the ... um message that you'll be teleported to SS. IDK I'm open to suggestions regarding that message.

7. There is no way to escape the HC collar. If you fiddle with it at low levels it will eventually kill you. At high levels it just tingles a bit. If you do find a way to escape your collar let me know so I can patch it. :P ... and no, cheating does not count.   

8. There shouldn't be any way to escape the Jailer's place. No one escapes 'The Jailer's Place'. ^_^

Still using SL 1.59c?

1/ Afraid not, I don't have the log running unless I'm actively testing. I'll be naughty in Windhelm again and get you one.

2/ Yep still on SL1.59c not had time due to rl to dig through all of Srende's scripts to get that chase scene running (assuming I can find it, I see why Doc gave up on it)).

There's another one I forgot to mention. I was a bit *cough* naughty in Riften and noticed that when I was hung up on that X pillory the punisher wasn't able to whip me as they were getting stuck against the doorframe to the left of the X

EDIT: Here's a log, I didn't fall through the floor this time but got a long tour round the Jailers Place and seemed to jump through a wall into the cells. The guard then went back upstairs to the Jailer, I got stuck on the stairs so had to do a fast forward to the Jailer.

I had to use a LAL start cell game loader on this one so ignore the first 140 odd lines as they'll repeat on the main game load, which is why the log is so big.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

1. Nothing out of the ordinary in the log, everything was detected and assigned correctly. It sounds like another mod is overriding the navmesh, try moving POP to last in load order.

2. :)

3. I meant to remove that X from Riften, it conflicts with the pillory. More code is needed to dynamically differentiate between them and set the whipping marker correctly.

I had a 'soft conflict' between skooma whore and POP.

Basically with a high enough addiction the guards treat you has sum. You either have to pass a speech check or leave the city before a 1 hr timer expires.  Once that timer expires you generate 5 bounty.  Well such an event occurred to to me while being lead to the pillory in Riften. With so many guards close by they noticed the bounty and tried to arrest again while in the pillory. Breaking out of the forced conversions resulted in combat between the guards and jailer, while entertaining it may have been I doubt that a rebellion of the guards against that scum of a jailer was not the intended experience.

Any ideas other then remembering to check & uncheck addicted are sum in the MCM?

CTDs before punishment in Morthal, patch 8.0a clean save, my mods are:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
killable_children.esp=1
Sabrecat_Gear.esp=0
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Catsofskyrim.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
DawnsPoshPonies.esp=1
Conjure_Death_Hound.esp=1
Slof's Nightmare.esp=1
dghorsepatch.esp=1
Slof's Horses.esp=1
Slof's Just For Men.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=0
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Cum Shot Brothel.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
AB Telvanni House.esp=1
Purchasable Items for Dragonborn.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Vile Art of Necromancy.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
HBetterBows.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp=1
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp=1
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp=1
My_Little_kitty_non_replaced.esp=1
DragonboneCrossbow.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=0
Ars Metallica.esp=1
Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp=1
RidingDirty.esp=1
Horsemen.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
mountedboundweapons.esp=1
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp=1
CrossbowsRevamped.esp=1
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
Horsemen Combat Enhancement.esp=1
Vanilla Races MC Fix.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs.esp=1
SabrecatGear_AncientArmorVs_wFix.esp=0
SabrecatGear_AncientVs_wPants.esp=0
SabrecatGear_AncientVs_wPants_wFix.esp=0
Krev The Skinner's Mantle by Hothtrooper44.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Tirashan.esp=1

CTDs before punishment in Morthal, patch 8.0a clean save, my mods are:

Your load order is unsorted. Run LOOT to sort it out.

Link to LOOT and instructions how to run it can be found from here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

You also need to make a Bashed Patch with Wrye Bash. Your leveled lists are overwriting each other and not working correctly.

See the underlined Wrye Bash-section from here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/619573787291424440/

As a side note, you should also consider moving to USLEEP from old Unofficial Patches. Those are no longer getting any updates, while USLEEP development is still going on.

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

1. Nothing out of the ordinary in the log, everything was detected and assigned correctly. It sounds like another mod is overriding the navmesh, try moving POP to last in load order.

That works though I've no idea what's causing it, the only weird thing that happens in Windhelm is that odd effect in Candleheath Hall from DCL sex attacks which I doubt is the cause as you use DCL as well.

Here's a load order in case you can see anything obvious (I've re-looted it so that POP8 is back in it's old place)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

TouringCarriages.esp

SkyUI.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Difficulty x1 Player Standard HP to PC.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp

3DNPC.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

SleepTight.esp

Slower Skill Learning.esp

SplashofRain.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

Tougher Bandits.esp

TradeBarter.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

PrivateNeeds.esp

Purewaters.esp

ShowersInInns.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

PrivateNeeds-RND.esp

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Pure Waters (Legendary).esp

RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

private_nokillblur_test.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SerialStrip.esp

SerialStripper.esp

Apropos.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

EDIT: Meh this is having a laugh, tried it again with POP8 back in it's old place and this time it worked normally  :huh:

EDIT: Meh this is having a laugh, tried it again with POP8 back in it's old place and this time it worked normally  huh.png

As a side note and not likely directly related to your problem here:

I would recommend removing The Dance of Death and replacing it with VioLens the next time you restart your game. TDoD is a well made mod, but it has few bugs left in it and suffers from stability issues. The author had to leave the mod without support and I would not recommend using it with SL mods and adult animations. These bugs are fixed in VioLens, which is still supported.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Mod Geek. blush.gif

EDIT: Meh this is having a laugh, tried it again with POP8 back in it's old place and this time it worked normally  huh.png

I would recommend removing The Dance of Death and replacing it with VioLens the next time you restart your game. TDoD is a well made mod, but it has few bugs left in it and suffers from stability issues. The author had to leave the mod without support and I would not recommend using it with SL mods and adult animations. These bugs are fixed in VioLens, which is still supported.

I've kicked around changing a few times but from memory a long while back there were some issues with VioLens and DDi (I think but I'm trying to remember back a year or two here). As Dance of Death never gave me any problems I stuck with it rather than introduce potential new problems. From what you're saying though it does sound worth a look now

Sorry Inte for being OT

I've kicked around changing a few times but from memory a long while back there were some issues with VioLens and DDi (I think but I'm trying to remember back a year or two here). As Dance of Death never gave me any problems I stuck with it rather than introduce potential new problems. From what you're saying though it does sound worth a look now

Sorry Inte for being OT

Well, if it works for you then it works. smile.png

I have not experienced any problems with DDi and VioLens, but I know too well that problems with mods do not always touch everyone and some mods - even determined problematic ones - may work better than "fixed" versions for others.

As a general rule I would recommend VioLens - especially with LL mods -, but it the TDoD works well for your and you have had problems with VioLens in the past, then no reason to rush for change.

Inte: sorry for OT. I have a bad habit of doing that. I will stop now. blush.gif

Oh no, please don't stop ... you are a well of good information. Just a while ago I learned about USLEEP ... from you, and now about VioLens.

So thank you, our Friendly Neighborhood Mod Geek, keep them coming. :P

EDIT:
Wait, if USLEEP is for Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch what is the extra 'E' for?
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch should be USLEP, no?

EDIT2:
OT - hold on I know this one ... Occupational Therapist? ... no that is not right ... Original Trilogy that's it, right? You're Original Trilogy. Luke I ... am your father!
So how is that for Off Topic? ^_^

Sorry Inte for being OT

No such thing here. ;)

EDIT:

Wait, if USLEEP is for Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch what is the extra 'E' for?

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch should be USLEP, no?

Nope It's Unofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch, so USLEEP and I wouldn't recommend arguing with Arthmoor over it :P

If you're using it, the TES5Edit xScript convertor for old mods dependant on USKP is really good btw, it picks up all the references and updates them. Just changing the master doesn't do that.

Just going back to the Windhelm navigation, one thing that occurred to me later was that the Blood on the Ice mission kept trying to start (kept getting the forced greets and dialogue) which may have interfered with things in some way. It seems to start just after second or third visit now regardless of the time, I guess it's been adjusted in USKP/USLEEP.