Oh, I see... good, good. ;)

Did you try a MCM arrest?

Thanks for the log.

EDIT: Your're dumping stacks, usually means your game has reached its max script running ability, culprit seems to be 'zzE' dialog mod, try uninstalling that temporarily and try again.

Looks like the reason for POP failing to arrest is because it cannot find your bounty but then again, when your game starts 'dumping stacks' anything is possible.

Well, I tweaked the settings for Slaverun Enforcer and that seemed to help. Even though I have SLV Enforcer turned off, I noticed it was getting a ton of calls, so I just set the frequency to 60 seconds. Now I can get arrested by POP. Yay! Thanks for the help (pointing me in the right direction). 

BTW, Inte, and slightly off topic, I've wanted to make some custom chastity devices myself, or rather add the chasity functionality to some custom armors (Falmor Bikinis, for example), but I am stumped as to how much stuff I need to customise? Is there a quick guide somewhere for me to learn how to do this? Should I ask in the DD Equip forum instead?

Thanks!

Doc Fate

Nice to see the mods still being worked on, though that Red and Gray texture bug on the normal restraints/gag still really bugs me. :P

Not a bug, I retextured them that way. They are not mere iron restraints as those could not possibly restrain the most powerful being in Skyrim ... they are magical and the retexture shows that, no?   ;)

Oh, I see... good, good. ;)

Did you try a MCM arrest?

Thanks for the log.

EDIT: Your're dumping stacks, usually means your game has reached its max script running ability, culprit seems to be 'zzE' dialog mod, try uninstalling that temporarily and try again.

Looks like the reason for POP failing to arrest is because it cannot find your bounty but then again, when your game starts 'dumping stacks' anything is possible.

Well, I tweaked the settings for Slaverun Enforcer and that seemed to help. Even though I have SLV Enforcer turned off, I noticed it was getting a ton of calls, so I just set the frequency to 60 seconds. Now I can get arrested by POP. Yay! Thanks for the help (pointing me in the right direction). 

BTW, Inte, and slightly off topic, I've wanted to make some custom chastity devices myself, or rather add the chasity functionality to some custom armors (Falmor Bikinis, for example), but I am stumped as to how much stuff I need to customise? Is there a quick guide somewhere for me to learn how to do this? Should I ask in the DD Equip forum instead?

Thanks!

Doc Fate

Indeed, adding the DD functionality to armor can get involved. You have to deal with keywords, rendered devices (invisible devices), magic effects extending scripts etc.

I'm fairly sure that the DDe mod author is probably locked in some of them 'wood' devices and 'can't come to the pho ... keyboard right now' ... so not much help there.   :P

But seriously, I learned how to make DD stuff while I modded SD, just by doing it.

You could ask the DD maker @Min in DD - Integration thread if such a guide exists.

... snippy ...

Thanks for the quick response.  I'll keep my eyes open for this

And a great big 'Yay' for the .json file.  But I want to know for how long Kimy is going to keep you in a DCL unescapable armbinder, as the price of her training you on that?  :P

:P 

It definitely slows things down ... @Kimy said something about 25 keys required to open this thing, I got 5, but lost 3 and broke 1 ... so it might take a while.  

hi ! 

one more thing...  i don't know if it's a bug already known, something that i did wrong or what else... 

but whatever amount of money i set in MCM, the jailor keeps asking 66 septims to let people have fun with me... 

i tried 100 and 150 (wanted her to get rich :P )  but she only asked 66 septims...

That's easy: next time we hear from Inte, the armbinder must be off again. Even if you can loot containers and harvest plants and pick up stuff with it, writing on a keyboard has got to be impossible... right? :P

Actually I am typing wihtr myt nosew.

hi ! 

one more thing...  i don't know if it's a bug already known, something that i did wrong or what else... 

but whatever amount of money i set in MCM, the jailor keeps asking 66 septims to let people have fun with me... 

i tried 100 and 150 (wanted her to get rich :P )  but she only asked 66 septims...

The jailer is actually getting the gold you set up in the MCM I just can't get that gold to dynamically show in the dialog. (The dialog is just text.)

hi ! 

The jailer is actually getting the gold you set up in the MCM I just can't get that gold to dynamically show in the dialog. (The dialog is just text.)

ah ! ok :)  i knew there was something i was missing :P

thanks ;)

Nice to see the mods still being worked on, though that Red and Gray texture bug on the normal restraints/gag still really bugs me. :P

Not a bug, I retextured them that way. They are not mere iron restraints as those could not possibly restrain the most powerful being in Skyrim ... they are magical and the retexture shows that, no?   ;)

That's cool if your playing as the dragon-born, but sometimes after playing the game for so long ( at least for me ) it's nice to just play as a 'normal' person, my current character is just a thief (using the Live another Life Mod).

I really like all the other additions you've made to Xaz's mod, your patches have made what was a nice concept mod, into something that was actually playable in the long term. As for the textures, it's a personal taste thing and I know its a big ask for just one individual, but how difficult would it be to make the textures optional or would it perhaps be more feasible to make a patch to re-add the original textures? 

inte, we talked abnout his a year ago or so, it is still actual because no one took this matter into performance.

first, can you please keep the noble npcs at the jarls court, who assemble for the cage scene, permanent in the court ? maybe as an option for those who dont want a bit more crowded court. especially in whiterun the court is so empty, it does not look like a court.

second, in zaz ap xaz prepared some animation to be added to the sexlab animations. some bound and armbinder animations and some pillory ones. once registered in the zaz mcm they appear in sexlab as animations, which can be used for every player in every mod.

i think a lot of players would be happy if you could continue that and add whipping at different crosses and chains to these sexlab animations and what else is in the zaz ap. i dont know why xaz made the pillory only. as you said, the whipping is just an ai pack, so please, do it.

thanks

does using prison overhaul disable the vanilla bounty hunters? if the answer is yes, if i disable the PO bounty hunters, will vanilla bounty hunters spawn?

PO does not touch the vanilla bounty collectors. They should still spawn normally, usually when heading towards the town your bounty is in.

I'm having an issue where once arrested, no punishment scenes ever take place. I have rate at .5 hours too. Are there any major incompatibilites that could break that?

Make sure its a major arrest.

does using prison overhaul disable the vanilla bounty hunters? if the answer is yes, if i disable the PO bounty hunters, will vanilla bounty hunters spawn?

PO does not touch the vanilla bounty collectors. They should still spawn normally, usually when heading towards the town your bounty is in.

thanks, I have a mod that already adds about a million responses to bounty hunters, so the customs ones that come with PO seem kinda redundant.(if not in fact being counter productive)

In trying to test on problem i got another. After I'm arrested I fast teleport to prison in front of the jailer. Then me, the jailer, and the arresting guard just stand there doing nothing. Sad times. What could cause this?

Sad times indeed. :P

That is usually caused by Skyrim path-ing. Try moving the jailer to you.

Unfortunately this wasn't the solution. If I fix it I'll post what I did, and if anyone else had this problem and fixed it please let me know.

Also, does anyone know about any incompatible mods?

Sad times indeed. :P

That is usually caused by Skyrim path-ing. Try moving the jailer to you.

Unfortunately this wasn't the solution. If I fix it I'll post what I did, and if anyone else had this problem and fixed it please let me know.

Also, does anyone know about any incompatible mods?

I think I found a bug. The actors get stuck only if I use "Always fast forward" before I'm arrested. If I fast forward DURING the trip to the prison, everything works fine.