Hi Inte, Im having a problem with the mod. I set the chance for cage and parade scenario to 0 and left the pillory one but everytime the jailer comes to take my character the only scenario that happens is the cage one, despite setting it to 0%. Also when the cage scenario happens it never ends and I have to reload my game. Please if you know how to fix it it would be helpfull, thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 1:31 AM, hdmiman said:

Hi Inte, Im having a problem with the mod. I set the chance for cage and parade scenario to 0 and left the pillory one but everytime the jailer comes to take my character the only scenario that happens is the cage one, despite setting it to 0%. Also when the cage scenario happens it never ends and I have to reload my game. Please if you know how to fix it it would be helpfull, thanks. 

I would need a log.

18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Hello Inte

Its been a while.

i killed the bounty hunter. will another one come ? And when ?

Yes, another will come. When? It depends on your MCM settings.

1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

What scenario settings do I need to be send there?

When arrested for Whiterun, in the MCM, set that cell chances to very high. When you are put there onernight, the werewolves will come. :classic_wink:

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

default 24 hours ? the time in mcm at bounty page. i have reducef it to minimum 1 hour.

Well, it's not that simple. There are a lot of factors when it comes to the bounty hunters. 

1. You have to leave the area after you killed one.
  2. There is a random factor to how long it will take them to spawn. Also the time in the MCM is when they start hunting you. 
  3. They will not spawn close to you if you just hang around waiting for them. You have to move around from location to location to make them spawn, this adds to your paranoia.  
  4. If you do hang around in one area preparing an anbush for them, they will walk towards you (not spawn) from Whiterun, and depending where you are, it will take them much longer to get to you than the delay set in the MCM.
9 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is arrest for minor or major crime needed?

It does not matter, but for minor crimes they will only slap your butt (if you have the animations for it). 

Edited by Inte

I met the problem of player character invisible flashing in the prison of Riften and RavenRock. 

Other interior locations do not  have this issue. Turning off ENB and SMP or changing hairstyle in racemenu did not solve the problem.

Anyone knew the solution for this case?

Skyrim sse 1.597

version POP-5-50-0-SE.7z

1 minute ago, recentcabbage said:

I met the problem of player character invisible flashing in the prison of Riften and RavenRock. 

Other interior locations do not  have this issue. Turning off ENB and SMP or changing hairstyle in racemenu did not solve the problem.

Anyone knew the solution for this case?

Skyrim sse 1.597

version POP-5-50-0-SE.7z

Move POP lower in your load order. 

Don't use that old POP, use the newest POP AE version + BEES -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441

On 2/17/2024 at 8:12 PM, Inte said:
On 2/17/2024 at 8:07 PM, xyzxyz said:

When arrested for Whiterun, in the MCM, set that cell chances to very high. When you are put there onernight, the werewolves will come. :classic_wink:

Set it to max (10) but haven't left the vanilla cell in 3 days major arrest. Did I miss a setting or scenario? If I disable the vanilla prison the mod doesn't know where to put me.

20240221003809_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 6:48 PM, xyzxyz said:

Set it to max (10) but haven't left the vanilla cell in 3 days major arrest. Did I miss a setting or scenario? If I disable the vanilla prison the mod doesn't know where to put me.

I would need a log, with POP log set to debug. 

On 3/2/2024 at 8:14 PM, recentcabbage said:

BEES worked well, thanks.

The pc flashing issue is not solved, however, but seemed alleviated

Did you move POP lower in your load order?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...